Page 1 of 12 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#7066832 - 05/13/13 04:23 PM help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
so the house came with the front lawn in crappy condition. there was a field across the street with a butt ton of weeds, so now that it's warm my lawn has weeds all over. i pulled out alot by hand, sprayed weed-b-gone (does this shit even work?) and there were some patches that had no grass.

i paid a kijiji dood $50 and they ariated, threw top soil, mostly on the patches, and spread grass seed...which was a little on the cheap side with the seed. i've also been watering it pretty good every night at about midnight.

i've been doing this for about 2 weeks but no signs of new grass growing, should i toss down some more seed? water more? hold off on mowing? i havn't cut the grass yet, it's getting a little long in areas; and i also have crab grass, how do i get rid of that? i'll take a pic tmrw.

Edited by Flexin5 (05/13/13 04:27 PM)

#7066849 - 05/13/13 04:33 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: titty sprinkles]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
Buy a bag of that Scotts coated shit.. if it doesn't grow, replace grass with 18x18 patio blocks and paint them green.

#7066948 - 05/13/13 05:29 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: LNXGUY]
The Postman Offline
A-List Member also The Man
Post Master Sr

It takes about 30 days for the seeds to germinate. Its also been a bit cool and not really all that wet the past few weeks (not ideal), so it might take a bit longer to work. Ive done basically the same things you have and mine has barely grown at all. Topsoil, overseed and water once the weather gets warmer.

For weeds, I use a DIY mix of vinegar, salt, dish soap in a plastic bottle. Pull whatever weeds you can, and/or squirt the mix on whatever is left. It usually kills the weed within a day or so. The store bought stuff here in Canada is crap.

#7067111 - 05/13/13 07:12 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: The Postman]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

beleive me green patio blocks are becoming a option! haha

dumbass- does that DIY mix kill the grass around it? i'll have to give that a try. good to know yours isn't growing much aswell, are you supposed to see the actual grass seeds on the lawn? i can't see shit so that's why i'm thinking that they didn't throw enough?

now i'm not sure if this is true, but if you toss too much grass seed it burns your lawn no? perhaps i should wait a couple more weeks to see what grows first?

Also what do you do about crab grass? have a nice patch of that shit growing too.

Edited by Flexin5 (05/13/13 07:16 PM)

#7067150 - 05/13/13 07:27 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: titty sprinkles]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ontario, Canada
just be glad you get crab grass \:\)
#7067165 - 05/13/13 07:34 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: loudsubz]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
Fucking crab grass is taking over my lawn.

I need to over seed with some wild fescue and let that shit take over.

#7067177 - 05/13/13 07:39 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: loudsubz]
The Postman Offline
Post Master Sr

I'm not Portugese or Italian, so my grass advice isn't perfect lol.

Topsoil then over seed on top. I've been told to mix the seed in, but not cover it totally with the top soil as it won't grow. Over seeding shouldn't hurt but too much fertilizer will. I actually went out and spent $50 of one if those wheeled spreader things so the seed and fertilizer goes on even.

My DIY weed killer works great from my experience. I use a squirt type bottle, an empty dish soap bottle for example so it doesn't spray all over the place.

#7067261 - 05/13/13 08:32 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: The Postman]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

I do have one of those spreader things with the wheels. i think i'll put down a bit more on the weekend. and i need a sprinkler. i was thinking about going crazy ghetto and poking a bunch of holes in a 2L pop bottle..LOL

Edited by Flexin5 (05/13/13 08:33 PM)

#7067305 - 05/13/13 08:50 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: titty sprinkles]
civic13 Offline
Post Master

Loc: You Know
Anyone have any tips for treating grubs other than torching the whole lawn?

#7067657 - 05/14/13 02:08 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: civic13]
qwiksi Offline

Loc: North Pole
I do seeds,top soil,then seeds again on top and it always works.
You can water it till your blue in the face(and your water bill hits $1000 a month),lawns need natural rain,the hose is good for a quick sprinkle just to keep the seeds moist.Throw some more seeds on there and try to rake it in the soil a bit and then throw more seeds on top and call it a day,birds prob ate all the seeds on top. As for weeds,you have to stay on top of them,as soon as you see one go pull it out asap because it you dont your grass will be 98% dandelions within days.Weed be gone works just dont do it if theres rain in the forcast otherwise it will just wash away.As for crab grass I use a thachting rake to pull them out

Yes im Italian and have beautilful grass \:D

#7067720 - 05/14/13 06:57 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: qwiksi]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

The easiest way with little effort Fuzzy is to go to the states and grab the real Weed B Gone with the pesticides in it. Weeds, crab grass dandelions etc will all shrivel up and die in 3 days. Spray it on & don't let any pets or kids on it for an 1hr and after that it'll dry to the leaves. Won't wash off after a heavy rain fall, watering etc. It won't harm the grass or grass seed. I grabbed mine from Home Depot in the states. You don't have to worry about it having pesticides as farmers here still use it on our foods.

As for growing the grass back to making it thick and green, your doing everything correct, but it'll take the rest of the summer if you don't put down some Scotts fertilizer. Manure, topsoil with fertilizer in it etc is good for building up your topsoil so that the grass has the cushy carpeted feeling/look when you walk on it which is good and holds more moisture in so that you don't have to water as often. So just grab some fertilizer and you'll be good to go in terms of growing back green healthy grass in a short period of time. More grass seed would only help you out, although the birds will eat it, lol.

Weed killer I use

Lawn Fertilzer

My lawn for example... I cut for the first time this year a week ago because my dog had trouble pooing since it was too high, lol. I haven't had the chance to do anything to it this year at all. I plan to take care of it over the long weekend.

#7067819 - 05/14/13 08:05 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: civic13]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
 Originally Posted By: civic13

you can thank the liberals for banning pesticide first of all. Drive to buffalo and pick up pesticide from there, bring it back. the boarder patrol enforces federal laws so therefore it's fine to bring across the boarder. but it's illegal to use (who the fuck cares - fuck off liberals, my lawn, my property).

#7067886 - 05/14/13 08:29 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: civic13]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

I missed this the first time, but grab some Grubex and you'll be good to go.

Only downside is you have to go to the states for it.

http://www.scotts.com/smg/goprod/grubex-one-season-long-grub-killer/prod70458/

Does anyone have any tips for edging a lawn? I use my weed wacker, but doing it that way seems to eat the line crazy fast.

#7067917 - 05/14/13 08:52 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: Wildout]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Wildout, any thoughts on my situation?

I had an issue with my grass not growing due to shade. I recently put down scott's dense shade seed and some tripple mix (thin layer) after aerating the lawn. The grass is coming up, but it requires to be watered daily so I am going to put in an irrigation system.

Having said that, I put the rocks around the tree to hide the roots. I want to put something in there, was thinking 3-4 inches of top soil and 2 inches of mulch. Only problem is the maintenance required (mulching every year). Any thoughts on alternative like gravel maybe?

The seeding was done 1 week ago, when should I fertilize and what brand?

#7067952 - 05/14/13 09:10 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: Risky Business]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
^sounds like you need more lawn soil on your lawn, also dont cut the grass to often/soon, as grass (especially newly seeded/sprouted grass) needs deeper roots to grow faster and stronger. water water water is key, especially in our harsh summers (like last year). the rest of the stuff you did thus far sounds great though. use a nice lawn soil (i bought vigoro half price at home depot), dont use a cheap 'top soil' on it. mulch is not really needed for lawn, that's more for bare soil/base of trees to keep the moisture in.

it's been a 3 yr project for my lawn, it's small but needed help...and im proud to say it's one of the nicest on the street \:\) - i pretty much aerated every OTHER year thus far, i actually did the first one in autumn, then the next one the spring afterwards (nothing yet this year...ideally spring, but autumn is ok too).

i used decent LAWN soil, as my original grass/lawn was very thin...and had sunk spots in it. i originally overseeded in early spring (april) but i find that overseeding in autumn (say early Oct) works before, before the ground gets to cold...as the seeds sink in and take, with great sprouting in spring (ie. this year...lol my grass was ready to cut may 1st). even online many sites tell you overseed in autumn.

another reason for this - many folks will add a weed/feed in spring with grass seed, which is wrong. the 'weeding' aspect of the weed/feed fertilizer will kill off any chance of your grass seed growing, so it's a waste.

i find it's best to weed/feed in early spring...i waited until that hot week last week which was to late even! (then overseed with good grass seed in fall). as someone mentioned already, the "weed be gone" sprays seem to work best to kill off stuff, weed/feed pebbles dont see to work for me as well i find...or im just adding it to late?

honestly, the best thing to kill weed/dandylions is the shit the pros use...stuff ive used "helps" but can't kill them all. i still manually pluck the small amt of dandylions i get on my lawn itself. the bottom "government" part past the sidewalk is loaded with dandylions and some crabgrass/etc - so much so i dont even bother now lol. we get blowby from the school park up the road which lands all the seeds onto our bottom portion (myself and neighbours).

oh and winter fertilizer ive done the past two autumns (this is after the grass seeding), and i find it helps bigtime when spring comes around

Edited by Screamin Babies (05/14/13 09:16 AM)

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#7067963 - 05/14/13 09:26 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: civic13]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: WBridge

I bought this from a nursery on Bayview/Steeles the other day for my buddy.
He was telling me about the grub issues before so got it while I was there.

$30 for that little bag. Contains microscopic organism that eats grubs.
Good for 2,000-3000sq-ft and you keep it in the fridge.
Expires June 22nd.
I just gave it to him last night, so will see how well it works.

#7067966 - 05/14/13 09:29 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: porschetr]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
just wait for mid summer to kill the entire cities grass.

then it will look like home and the rest of the brown peoples properties.

#7067978 - 05/14/13 09:35 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: porschetr]
The Postman Offline
Post Master Sr

Grubs fuck me. I found tons of those little fucker when pulling my weeds. No wonder my lawn is all brown. I just though they were little normal worms lol.
#7067997 - 05/14/13 09:49 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: The Postman]
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

shiiiiet, yeah grubs are harsh (my folks at on their lawn/trees for a bit), good luck with that - good you bought that killer stuff though.

woodhill is the place at bayview and steeles, very kickass.
having to buy a tree there soon as our birch died out now....fuckin ash birch boarer pest \:\(

#7068115 - 05/14/13 11:05 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
civic13 Offline
Post Master

I tried the Green Earth Grub Busters Nematodes from crappy tire during that hot spell we had a few weeks ago. Hopefully that'll work.
http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/2/...s.jsp?locale=en

My front lawn is a mess...bare patches, lumpy, clovers, and other shit. Had two bags of those ez seeds left over from last year. put that shit on and we'll see how that does. But I think I need probably tones of topsoil to level the whole yard out and then over seed the fuck outta it.

My backyard is a different story. Dug all of it out and plan to re-sod. That was last year...or maybe two years ago..lol

#7068170 - 05/14/13 11:43 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: civic13]
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

yeah that's the place. pricey but in the area there's limited selections (many richmond hill/markham ones closed down for home development), but at least they seem to have good quality for the cost.

lol resod is the best, but more work/time and money.

yeah sounds like you plan is the only way to go (aside from resodding). ideally you'd want to get rid of the clovers/other shit as you described, while trying to get new grass to take to the lawn then grow. ez seed is $$$ but it worked when i did patches a couple of seasons ago.

try to get the lawn prepped this season to get all the crap out, put a lot of top soil and overseed as you said, both now AND in fall.

oh, and get a good corn-gluten fertlizer, that shit works great.

#7068233 - 05/14/13 12:21 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
civic13 Offline
Post Master

Yah, I read corn-gluten is good.

Any recommendations on that type of fertilizer?

Also any recommendations on how thick you should lay down the topsoil??? 1,2,3"?

#7068248 - 05/14/13 12:33 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: civic13]
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

im not knowledgeable enough to know the 'non main stream' brands out there, which im sure work great but cost $$$. honestly for our lawns, most cdn tire/home depot stuff should work fine lol.

scotts or CIL is fine for grass seed or regular/c-gluten fertilizer...home depot carries some of their own Canadian brands which are decent from what i've heard.

i've given up on CIL or Scotts (cdn tire/etc) stuff for weed killing though. i found only that spray stuff works but you have to use lots. otherwise maybe check a proper garden centre (sheridan at warden/hwy 7 for instance) for something stronger you cant find at crappytire. when doing a fertilizer, just make sure you get the right NPK numbers (depending at what stage your lawn is at, you'll want more of one number and less of the others - every case is different):

http://www.learn2grow.com/gardeningguides/fertilizer/basics/understandingfertilizernumbers.aspx

http://www.cleanairgardening.com/npkexplanation.html

top soil, really depends again on each individual case. never measured myself really, i just eyeball it lol. it's early enough you could put down lots and it'll build/absorb into your lawn over the next 4-6 months. then in late sept/early oct do another grass seeding and winter fertilizer.

just make sure you water enough this summer esp if it's stupid hot like last season, as come fall, the grass will need long/strong/stable enough roots to maintain itself thru the winter and come back better next spring.

#7068543 - 05/14/13 02:27 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Risky I posted in your OT thread so here's what I said there

Originally Posted By: Risky & Son
I am going to run an irrigation system for sure and set it on timers as I don't have time for this. The mulch I don't mind.

So you are saying to add more top soil over some landscaping fabric and then 2-3 inches of mulch? How much of each should I be adding? I want to make sure it's good for the tree, i don't want to ruin it.

Yes add landscaping fabric around the tree's base, then an inch of top soil on top of the fabric, then add as much mulch as you desire to get the look you want. 2-3 inches is fine, but you may need more. It won't hurt anything and help hold in the water.

Since there's nothing you can do right now about the tree's roots other than cut them, to prevent them from pulling up more you need to throw some fertilizer down across the whole lawn, not just the base of the tree. Do it every 2 months along with your annual aeration, seeding & top soil and you'll be good. Do the aeration, topsoil, seeding & fertilizer once again in the fall and you'll have a beautiful low maintenance lawn next year.

The reason the roots are coming to the surface is because your soil has been compacted for too long, and the nutrients aren't reaching deep down. Since you already did the aeration, you just need fertilizer to speed up the process. I wouldn't put anymore topsoil down because your just wasting your money since it'll just wash away until the grass gets thicker to hold the soil together.

You don't need an irrigation system, the lawn just needs a help starting back up, then watering twice a week in our climate will be fine. 3 times on the hot drought days.

#7068561 - 05/14/13 02:36 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: Wildout]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
just pave it and park all your beaters under the tree

#7068568 - 05/14/13 02:39 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: Wildout]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Also any recommendations on how thick you should lay down the topsoil??? 1,2,3"?

Any popular dry based fertilizer cil/scotts/vilago. Use the spreader, don't do it by hand lol.

As for topsoil it's good for maintained lawns 1-2", but if yours needs a lot of help its better to de-thatch & aerate then overseed & fertilizer.

Screamin any weed killer in Ontario sucks due to the regulations. I tried it for years along with weekly pulling of the weeds by hand. It was completely pointless, they came back in 3 days lol. So I sucked it up and went to the states and bought the real stuff (what farmers use here), I've sprayed it a total of one time over the entire lawn front & back and after that, no more weeds even though my neighbours have tons of them. The one neighbour got fed up and asked what I did and I told her, not her lawn is weed free too lol

Eff bending down and doing manual labour to kill them every week, now I just focus on cutting & edging, gotta figure out a easy way to edge though.

#7068572 - 05/14/13 02:41 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: Euphoricuck]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
just pave it and park all your beaters under the tree

It's funny that's exactly what all my dad's neighbours did around his house, but I must be getting old or something because now I can't stand that look. One guy even did his backyard that way lmao

#7068612 - 05/14/13 02:56 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: Wildout]
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Wildout

Any popular dry based fertilizer cil/scotts/vilago. Use the spreader, don't do it by hand lol.

As for topsoil it's good for maintained lawns 1-2", but if yours needs a lot of help its better to de-thatch & aerate then overseed & fertilizer.

Screamin any weed killer in Ontario sucks due to the regulations. I tried it for years along with weekly pulling of the weeds by hand. It was completely pointless, they came back in 3 days lol. So I sucked it up and went to the states and bought the real stuff (what farmers use here), I've sprayed it a total of one time over the entire lawn front & back and after that, no more weeds even though my neighbours have tons of them. The one neighbour got fed up and asked what I did and I told her, not her lawn is weed free too lol

Eff bending down and doing manual labour to kill them every week, now I just focus on cutting & edging, gotta figure out a easy way to edge though.

ahhh, k, that'd be why they suck lol, figured as much. yeah i knew there was 'other' stuff to get, just not sure how or where. US based eh? shit must be craycray. well my lawn is tiny, so i dont mind picking them out, but fuck me it's killer work as you said.

and +1 for spreader! mine's the adjustable hand held one, works very nice. or you can get a push style one for bigger lawns. i did it by hand my first time...had burnt marks all over the lawn - i crop circled that shit

nice to have learned shit over the years from trial+error, the net...and of all folks, a gardner from mongolia! (used his services a couple of times, and he taught me some good tips/tricks)

Edited by Screamin Babies (05/14/13 02:58 PM)

#7068764 - 05/14/13 04:27 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: Wildout]
civic13 Offline
Post Master

So no topsoil? My front is very patchy, bumpy/uneven, and the tree roots are showing a bit. So I thought I could throw some TS on...about an inch maybe and then seed.

What's your thought on the Scott's coated seeds and the sun/shade mix?

#7068917 - 05/14/13 05:48 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: civic13]
xza8 Offline
Sr Member

Remove the grass

#7070161 - 05/15/13 10:53 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: xza8]
The Postman Offline
Post Master Sr

I think we really just need some appropriate growing weather too. I weeded, topsoiled, seeded and fertilized last Thursday. With the rain and bit of sun we have had over the past week, my lawn looks pretty good.
#7070249 - 05/15/13 11:27 AM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: The Postman]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

So no topsoil? My front is very patchy, bumpy/uneven, and the tree roots are showing a bit. So I thought I could throw some TS on...about an inch maybe and then seed.

What's your thought on the Scott's coated seeds and the sun/shade mix?

No topsoil is good, just don't do it again if you've already done it. It'll just wash away if your grass is really thin, since there's nothing there to hold it.

So do a a good de-thatch, aerate & toss some seed & fertilizer down and you'll be good to go. You can add top soil into that mix if you want it won't hurt anything, but it does get costly to completely do the front and back with 1-2" of topsoil.

Scott's coated sun/shade mix is perfect, or even the non-coated. It's what I use.

Originally Posted By: Dumbass
I think we really just need some appropriate growing weather too. I weeded, topsoiled, seeded and fertilized last Thursday. With the rain and bit of sun we have had over the past week, my lawn looks pretty good.

I love the rain the last two weeks we've gotten as usually by now I'm done all the lawn work I need to do as it just helps everything along faster. Why I waited till upcoming long weekend to do this shit I dunno. I should of at least thrown some fertilizer down bah!

#7070412 - 05/15/13 12:35 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: Wildout]
civic13 Offline
Post Master

When over seeding, do you need to use starter fertilizer or any fetilizer should do (i.e. that green max stuff)?

What do you guys think about this topsoil?
http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/2/...l.jsp?locale=en

#7070533 - 05/15/13 01:36 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: civic13]
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

usually a good grass seed with top top/lawn soil and watering should be fine. if you lawn needs help/kickstart and is in bad shape, then maybe some fert. wont hurt (just take it easy as you dont want to burn the lawn).

like wildout mentinoed in his above post, follow that and you'd be good. also coated grass seed is not really required....gimmicky more than anything.

i used to buy that topsoil, still do just to fill anything dug out by my dog in the wifey's garden. it isn't ideal but it'll do if you're on a budget...you'll notice it's not as soft/moist and has lots of small bits/twig type things in it. as i mentioned above, if trying to get your lawn into shape, i prefer a true Lawn Soil...ie. the HD one was 2.59 or 2.99/bag instead of $5-something...but again small lawn so i can manage that. if you need tons then maybe use the cheaper stuff.

also, if you REALLY need a lot, you can get a huge sack of soil dropped off at your house lol, i've seen more than a few folks use this method and it seems to work out nicely for the cost. then you can cover off your front and back yards.

http://www.fairgreensod.com/Soil.html

lol csi, forget cars, here for all your gardening needs!!!!111

#7070781 - 05/15/13 04:21 PM Re: help with my lawn....ver. can't grow grass/weeds [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Cee_mon Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Barrie, Ontario
Just posting to help others. I used the scotts coated sun/shade seed 11 days ago with just the cheap 87cent bag of topsoil from crappy tire and the seed it already showing through. Just wanted to post as everyone kept telling me it should sprout after 7 days. After the 7 days I had no green then today I looked and its starting.

Page 1 of 12 12345>Last »

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads