#2947387 - 08/24/08 11:00 AM Re: SVA for sale thread [Re: ]
Submission Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Houston, TX
\:\)
#2957215 - 08/26/08 10:44 PM Re: SVA for sale thread [Re: Adam G]
Penn Offline

Loc: Cincinnati
I'm currently selling my 2000 EBP Si. It is in great condition.
http://home.cinci.rr.com/paihann/Si11.JPG
THe link above is an older picture, but it looks the same, with the exception of tint and ion blue headlight covers. ALso check out the link: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/803386923.html

#3004177 - 09/10/08 06:56 PM Re: SVA for sale thread [Re: Penn]
Submission Offline
Post Master Supreme

Edited by BigBadBlack93Z (10/06/08 09:38 PM)

#3227598 - 11/20/08 02:38 PM DSM part-out.... [Re: auxilary]
CommonGutterTrash Offline
This user is more useless than a half-baked compost pile.
Post Master Sr

Loc: Boston MA
I'm parting it out. there's not much high-dollar crap on it (for good reason)
EVERYTHING is negotiable. you pay shipping. I'll eat the paypal fees.

starting from the front-back.
91 talon bumper. white. no cracks, no scuffs. the two bar things are separated. $50

1g GST long route IC piping + FMIC. from the turbo outlet to the TB.
2.75" mostly, 2.25 upper. works on ABS, and non-ABS. $250.
If you'd like the ported GM MAF, and translator, make it $400.

Aluminum 1g Radiator. this thing was like $200 new, + the 14" fan (wired into stock plug) it fits well, and the fan clears the xtremePsi J-pipe. $125 with fan

Aluminum 3" intake (to stock location) with $50 stainless steel filter, and 3" to 2.5" black coupler and T-bolt.
...$65

One month old non-ported EVOIII exhaust manifold. $150.

EVOIII turbo + tubular 02 housing. TBD the hot side has been helicoiled, and I DID break an 02 bolt, but it's sealed 100%.

1g head. I was told that this was 100% rebuilt by SBR with new valves, springs, and guides. this was never over-heated, and was only torqued down once. Currently, it's got FP2's in it.
$300 without cams, $550 with.

The block.
This thing's apparently a junkyard rotating 6-bolt assembly with a new oil pump, water pump, timing belt crap, and BSEK. This is the 130, 130, 90, 130 motor. It's going to need at least rings. this thing can go for $250.

1992 FWD trans.
The things is great. Although, I DID race it, I never beat on it...
you will need to do something about the mount bosses. one's broken off.
It's supported fine with the one bolt, but you would want to weld a bracket on the stock mount to use one of the "extra" bosses. This is the transmission that needs an input shaft. take it for $75.

Used 2600 with FWD F1 11lb flywheel, and sprung 6-puck. I loved this on the street. The sprung hub makes it as drivable as a street disk, but it holds as well as any other. This whole thing can go for $150.

I have a relatively-new set of FIC 780cc injectors.
I'd sell these for $200.

I've got DSMlink + a 92 ECU, too.
I know V3 is coming, out....
ECU+chip+CD+p3 IBM T30 laptop for $650.

Seperately:
DSMLINK+CD -$400
92 socketed ECU -$250
laptop (goes with DSMlink) $50 (doesn't hold charge, but otherwise works 100%)

I have wheels I put on right before the shootout last year.
They're ASA.. something. they're 17x8" and weigh 22#/wheel the offset is a little high, and they actually pop out a bit on my 1g with 225/45/17 tires.
I think they're in pretty good shape. 3 are perfectly round with ZERO curbing. The 4th has 3 decent nicks, but no grinding.
They have 2x sumitomo HTRZII 215/45/17, and 2x HTRZ 225/45/17.
I paid a little more than $1000 for the wheels with cheap tires...
$650, and they're yours. I'll even clean them, and wax 'em up for ya.

I've got a set of big brakes, too.
brackets+ hawk pads+ rotors+ (black powder coated)calipers for $150

I will eventually have a set of FWD eibach springs.
If you want these, give me $75 and your old ones. (SO I can push the car around) They're on front GR-2s and rear "not-so-hot" AGXs

The car's got a 2.5" press-bent downpipe that needs a new flex-section, and a 2.5" mandrel RNR exhaust with little rust, and good canister. $150 for that.

Front(red), and rear(chrome) STB $35

Full grey/blue Laser interior. everything is 100%. no tears, no rainbows.
$100.

upgraded headlight wiring harness, and H1 conversion headlights.
$55 (you bring the bulbs)

I've got a bunch of random stuff kicking around, and I WILL have things like coils, alternator, transistors, TB, manifold, cam angle sensor around.
If you need something, make an offer. I'll likely take it.

The hood is in GREAT shape with no dents. It's white outside, and blue inside. the hatch is the same. the outside, including the wing is white... inside is blue. I've got a white 92 Eclipse rear bumper, and perfect-condition eclipse tail-lights
1996 Galant

AIM = gclipse96

#3233700 - 11/22/08 12:58 PM Re: DSM part-out.... [Re: CommonGutterTrash]
SpcNA[ZX] Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
How much for the FP2's themselves?

#3307054 - 12/17/08 02:24 PM Re: DSM part-out.... [Re: SpcNA[ZX]]
M3Pilot or M3Driver Offline
Post Master Sr

225 45 17 Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD 3s. have a total of 8 miles on them. the nubs are still on them!! PM if interested

Edited by ilovesva (12/17/08 02:26 PM)

#3484852 - 02/16/09 04:22 PM Re: DSM part-out.... [Re: M3Pilot or M3Driver]
Chris92Sc2 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: MI USA
Year/Make/Model: 1991 BMW 318is

Price: 2300 Firm

Mileage: 153000
-------------

Very clean car for its age. Had a respray at one point where some of the new paint is flaking off. Has very very minimal rust ( surface only, no rotting) on the under side of the trunk/doors. Easily fixable with a rattle can. Has newish generic snow tires that do ok in the snow. Car runs like a champ once warmed up. Initially it hunts for an idle while cold and the belt chirps a tad every once in a while if its cold enough out.

Right now the faceplate is missing off the CD player. I'll be replacing that before the sale. It is wired for an alpine amp running the door speakers and has a cheapy bass tube too. Nothing spectacular but it works.

Also, the driverside door lock only works from the passenger side (to lock it you use the external lock and key at the passenger side). One of the power window switcheds is currently broke but I will be replacing that too.

Only other downside is that it needs some front bushings addressed. It has a vibration in the steering wheel on braking. The rotors/pads are new though, so thats not the problem. I'm guessing bushings or possibly a wheel bearing.

Any questions, shoot me a PM.

Would make a great donor car for a V8 ;\)

you can see the peeling paint at the trim under the rear side window.

EDIT: Legacy will be for sale once I get it back from the motor being built at AllSpeed. PM if interested and I'll give the run down.

Edited by Chris92Sc2 (02/16/09 04:23 PM)

#3578409 - 03/19/09 07:13 PM LS1 Clutches & Wheels [Re: auxilary]
Benelliwang Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Vegas
McLeod Street Twin part number is 6913-07. Rated at 800HP. You can use LS1 Flywheel. McLeod Billet Flywheel. Both are used for 500 miles according to the seller I bought it from. I didn't use it because I ended up buying another one rated at 1500HP.
http://www.mcleodind.com/application_guide_pgs/RST_RXT_StreetTwin.html
$660 for Street Twin
$280 for Flywheel
$840 if you want both

CenterForce Dual Friction Clutch. This is the 11" version, I had a 12" version which the C5 destroyed it in 3 launches at the strip. CenterForce sent this one out as a better replacement, but I don't need it. $350

Polished zo6 wheels 18x 9.5 and 18 x 10.5. They are used and it shows, but they polish up nicely for street/track use. No go for show quality. $550.

LS 1 heads.......$60 pair
5.3 alum heads (19k miles) great for upping the compression on an ls1 $200
rx7 oem twin turbos....$100
Turbos.......(4) buick gn turbos. $60- $200. depending on which one you may want. All for $400.
C5R sheet metal intake. two piece, with unfinished fuel rails. $1600.00

I can email pix upon request.

#4910607 - 07/22/10 08:27 AM Re: LS1 Clutches & Wheels [Re: Benelliwang]
LNXGUY Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
I know none of you guys drive MKIV VW's but I'm parting an entire '01 Wolfsburg. If you have family or friends that don't wanna get fucked at the dealer let me know what you need, I most likely have it.

#5055669 - 09/24/10 09:24 AM Re: FS: Koni SA's for E36 / stock springs / spare tire / HU / CD [Re: ]
Submission Offline
Post Master Supreme

I hate to do this but I really need to let it go. I've put a ton of work into this car and it has more than my asking price of $5500 in bolt ons/upgrades(probably more like $10k in parts).

1990 LX 5.0

Factory 5.0 AOD car, now has C4
Power windows
Dark Grey w/ Grey Interior
Car has approx. 3 year old paint
Interior and Exterior the car is an 8 out of 10(nicer than 90% of the foxes I've seen lately).
Car starts and runs but needs to be tuned and needs several things buttoned up(mentioned below) to hit the street/track.
Car will need to be trailered home due to open exhaust and recent front suspension parts being installed, alignment is eyeballed close but not perfect, no problems just needs to be put on an alignment rack and done right.

Nearly every part that I have put on the car was new out of the box and still has 0 miles on them.

I've lost interest and don't have time to finish this car out. Its full of good parts to make a nice fun car.
Engine:
Stock block, Rods, Forged Pistons
New rings, bearings, honed, freeze plugs
ARP Main studs
Mac Windage Tray
Proform 7qt oil pan
Mac 1 3/4" Long Tube Headers, no mufflers installed yet
ARP head bolts
Ford Racing Z304 Heads(Think high port Canfields w/ a ford logo on them) 205cc intake runner flow 288 @ .600, CNC'ed chambers w/ 2.02 valves, pistons are cut to clear cam and valves @ .100 exhaust and .09 intake on face and radius
Ford SVO 1.6 rockers on 7/16 studs
Edelbrock Victor 5.0 intake w/ 1" spacer
NOS 05115 Dry kit, complete but not installed
Proform elect. fan
Ford Racing Aluminum Radiator
MSD billet dist.
New water pump
March billet alt. bracket
New Ford balancer
New flexplate w/ ARP bolts
*still has 19# inj & stock MAF so I could get it started

Drivetrain:
Stock 26 spline C4 w/ R servo w/ stock valve body in it.
4k 9" converter-not installed but comes w/ car
8.8 w/ Ford Motorsport 4:10's w/ freshly rebuilt trac-loc all new bearings and seals in rear end
Granatelli Rear End Girdle

Chassis:
BBK Subframe connectors
Baseline chromoly adjustable lowers
UMI non-adj. uppers
Granatelli K member
Granatelli A Arms
Granatelli front Coil overs 175#
Comp Eng 3 way rear shocks
Strange 10 way Struts
UPR C/C plates
New front & rear brake pads, bearings and seals

Brand New Greg Weld 15x3.5 & 15x10's w/ NEW 185-15's & NEW 275/60-15 Nitto Drag Radials

Interior:
B&M Hammer shifter w/ C4 conversion kit
Alpine head unit w/ remote
Autometer Gage Cage w/ elec. fuel psi, mech water temp
Autometer A pillar pod w/ elec oil psi
Anderson Motorsport Loadio maf controller *not installed, I bought this to tune the car w/ a Lightning Maf
MSD window switch for nitrous
Maximum Motorsports 6 point bolt in cage w/ swing out door bars
Rear seat is removed for roll cage install but is in perfect shape and ready to go back in if desired

The car needs a few more things to be 100% complete. Mostly labor. As it sits it does not have mufflers installed. Will need an alignment due to k member install.

This is not a hacked up rusted wrecked pile, its extremely straight and in great shape.

As stated above I've lost interest and don't have any time to finish it. I built it w/ the intention of having a solid platform to grow w/. Should have the ability to run low 12's/high 11's on motor and w/ a converter change deep in the 11's/10's on a little spray.
I still have all of the AC components that were removed in GOOD working order.

$5,500 OBO
I will consider trades for:
Hot Air T-Types or GN's
1st gen lightnings
65/66 v8 coupe in running driving condition

Email @ Tealm0nsta@yahoo.com

hood is not adjusted/closed completely in these pics

Door bars in/out for cage

#5056124 - 09/24/10 11:48 AM Re: FS: Koni SA's for E36 / stock springs / spare tire / HU / CD [Re: Submission]
Serendipitous Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Northern California
A thousand rednecks just went DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNG.

Nice car.

#5726568 - 08/07/11 10:20 PM Re: FS: Koni SA's for E36 / stock springs / spare tire / HU / CD [Re: Serendipitous]
Submission Offline
Post Master Supreme

My automotive ADD has struck once again and I'm looking to free up some funds to finish my '67.

1998 Bight Atlantic Blue Cobra
161k miles
5 speed w/ B&M short throw shifter. Also have stock handle/shifter.
Cold AC
Current Texas Inspection

Only mods to car are:
Diablo Predator Programmer
Magnaflow Magnapack catback, 1 month old
10th anniversary Cobra replicas in 17x9 w/ 275/40-17 Nittos and 17x10 w/ 315/35-17 Nitto Drag Radials on the rear. Tires have less than 300 miles on them, no burn outs, racing, etc.

Great looking black leather interior, great looking dash pad, console & carpet, steering wheel shows typical wear for miles.

Car is extremely fun to drive, trans works great but it is stiff to get into reverse when cold.
Clean carfax.

$7500

PM for phone number

#5962097 - 11/29/11 09:15 PM Re: FS: Koni SA's for E36 / stock springs / spare tire / HU / CD [Re: ]
ElectronVTEC2 Offline
Post Master Sr

Nevermind, nothing to see here...

#7843306 - 09/01/14 06:11 PM Re: FS: Koni SA's for E36 / stock springs / spare tire / HU / CD [Re: ElectronVTEC2]
slant_eyed Offline
Jr Member

Loc: Southern California
Hello all! I have a brand new, unopened set of KW V3 Coilovers for sale. Part # 35286003. It will fit 08+ infiniti g37 and 09+ nissan 370z. PM me any offers or questions.
#8402077 - 10/14/15 03:24 PM Re: SVA for sale thread [Re: stickaz_old]
Advantage Auto M Offline

Loc: California, USA
Not bad! Sold.

_______

https://youtu.be/kmu1gDSIo8A

#8874048 - 12/08/16 12:34 AM Re: SVA for sale thread [Re: Advantage Auto M]
autorelay Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Portland, OR
WTB: Clean title 1999 or 2000 Civic Si. Preferably low miles, stock wheels, no mods and EBP.

PM .

#9173911 - 10/31/17 02:48 AM Re: SVA for sale thread [Re: damion81]
HYst Offline
Jr Member

coulé lorsque, ce nike air jordan pas cher matin-là, Marcus Moncler Outlet Store O’Brien, en Nike Soccer Cleats Boots piochant son Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet lot, trouva un adidas store filon. Pandora Official Website De Pandora Outlet trois batées successives, il leva de Cheap Michael Kors l’or Adidas Superstar Sale Online pour un dollar, pour Nike Shoes Sale Store un Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace dollar nike jordan shoes et demi, et pour Air Max Pas Cher deux dollars. Toms Outlet Online Le Cheap Nike Air Huarache filon TOMS SHOES OUTLET s’annon?ait bon.

Jim le Frisé, Zapatillas Air Max qui tenait Michael Kors Handbags Discount un Nike Outlet Store jeu de nike schuhe günstig pharaon et adidas outlet qui, seul Billige Nike Sko de Adidas NMD For Sale son espèce, allait et venait par tout Cheap True Religion Jeans le Northland, spéculant en outre, Official Toms Shoes Outlet lorsque l’occasion s’en présentait, sur les découvertes des suivre un envoi chercheurs d’or, Adidas Originals Superstar était, à ce moment, aux Nike Pas Cher Femme c?tés de Marcus O’Brien.

Il UGGS Outlet regarda dans Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher le trou Nike Roshe Run creusé Nike Air Max Cheap par le prospecteur, günstige nike schuhe y retro jordans for cheap préleva quelques batées, Nike Air Women qu’il lava lui-même, et nike sneakers offrit coach factory outlet online sur-le-champ à Marcus O’Brien Pandora Outlet Store dix mille nike sportschuhe dollars, Cheap Air Max pour tous droits présents Ugg Pas Cher Femme et à venir. Cinq mille dollars zapatos de futbol nike seraient payés comptant, Hugo Boss Sale en cheap uggs poussière d’or. Pour les UGG Boots Cheap cinq mille Reebok Outlet Store autres, il lui reconna?trait une demi-part Air Max 90 de Nike Polo Sale gains dans son entreprise de UGGS For Women jeu.

Marcus O’Brien refusa l’offre. Il était Nike Air Huarache For Sale là, Adidas Originals Sale déclara-t-il avec canada goose jackets on sale chaleur, Nike Store pour tirer de l’argent Original Ugg Boots du Pandora Store Sale sol et non de ses air force one pas cher semblables. Cheap Toms Outlet Store Le reebok running shoes pharaon Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag ne l’intéressait pas et, Nike Shox discount Sale au surplus, il ジョーダン スニーカー estimait christian louboutin outlet que son Cheap Real Jordans filon 23 IS BACK Store valait Nike Shoes Online plus Jordan Store de nike mercurial soccer cleats dix mille dollars.

Le second Canada goose dam événement zapatillas nike baratas important scarpe nike de la journée Nike Air Shoes se produisit dans l’après-midi, lorsque Siskiyou Pearly amarra son Abercrombie and fitch store bateau sur la Chaussure Nike Pas Cher rive du Jordan Sneakers For Sale Yukon, Air max levně devant Nike Kyrie Red Cow. Il venait tout longchamp bags on sale droit du Official NHL Jerseys sud et モンクレール レディース du monde civilisé, et Canada Goose Online Store avait en Stone Island Outlet sa Ugg Outlet Online Store possession Nike Roshe Run Sale un vieux canada goose jacket outlet journal, datant de quatre mois. TOMS OUTLET Il Boost Yeezy Sale On Line amenait Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher en plus, dans TOMS STORE son bateau, une demi-douzaine de tonneaux Nike Huarache Womens Cheap de whisky, tous nike sb stefan janoski adressés à Jim le Frisé.

Les hommes de Red Canada Goose Outlet Cow converse store quittèrent Adidas Yeezy Cheap leur Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses travail. Ils dégustèrent Vans Black Sneakers le Canada Goose Womens Coats whisky, à Soccer Boots Outlet nike un dollar Pandora Style Beads le verre, celui-ci Ugg boots Sale pesé sur Toms Factory Outlet les Michael Kors Clearance balances de Jim le Frisé, et ils discutèrent des nouvelles du journal.

Et tout Uggs For Cheap se serait admirablement Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet passé, si Jim le Ugg Pas Cher En France Frisé n’avait con?u le projet Scarpe Nike Scontate diabolique de saouler Nike Air Sneakers Marcus Air max dam O’Brien, Michael Kors Outlet puis de profiter Pandora Store de son ébriété pour Canada Goose Outlet lui acheter Cheap Nike Huarache son filon.

Ce plan, Nike Online Store au début, marcha ugg factory outlet comme sur des roulettes. Il Nike Shox Cheap re?ut son exécution Scarpe Air Max dès le début Nike Air Pas Cher de la soirée et, Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap à neuf New Nike Shoes heures Jordan Shoes For Cheap du nike shoes soir, Marcus O’Brien Discount TOMS chantait toms shoes outlet à tue-tête. nfl store Il fitflops sale uk s’accrochait à Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace Jim le Chaussure Air Max Frisé, en lui passant son Louboutin Wedding Shoes bras Moncler Sale autour du Mens Nike Air Max cou, et Pandora Store même il n’hésita point à entamer la Nike Air Max Goedkoop fatale Coach Bags On Sale chanson des petits oiseaux qui, Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace un mois new pandora charms avant, avait cheap uggs for women co?té ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE la vie Negozi Pandora au pauvre Ferguson. Peu importait maintenant, puisque pandora beads l’homme Adidas Neo Discount Sale aux Nike Factory Outlet oreilles trop nike air délicates, qui avait Nike Air Max Sale tué par louboutin heels amour Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher de l’art, était parti sur le Yeezy Black Yukon, qui Zapatillas Nike Air Max Baratas l’avait emporté à The official UGG la Nike Outlet vitesse de cinq Yeezy Men milles à l’heure. Il était certainement Jordan Shoes Air loin Coach Outlet Store Online à Moncler Outlet présent ugg clearance !

Mais la seconde partie de Moncler Outlet Online la Christian Louboutin Heels combinaison ne répondit point au succès de la première. Timberland Outlet En dépit de Michael Kors l’invraisemblable quantité de whisky Cheap Nike Free Run qu’il lui Air Max Femme versa dans le Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher gosier. Jim le Boty Nike Air Frisé ne put amener newest lebron shoes O’Brien à considérer comme un Nike Factory Store devoir d’ami, et une juste reconnaissance pour tant moncler jacket sale de bons verres absorbés, de New Air Max 2017 lui new jordan releases vendre son filon.

Il y avait des moments, sans doute, nike tn pas cher où O’Brien Cheap Air Max Trainers hésitait, et un tremblement s’emparait de lui, lorsqu’il se sentait UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN sur le point TOMS For Sale de céder. Boutique Ugg Mais, Descuentos Nike quel ugg store que f?t le Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens trouble Nike joggesko de womens nike air max ses idées, il chaussure basket homme ne laissait Nike Air Damen point son Adidas Superstar cerveau battre la Nike Air Jordan 11 campagne botas de futbol plus Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale qu’il ne convenait. Il Air Jordan Retro Sale redevenait toujours ma?tre de lui-même et riait intérieurement de asics sko ses Discount Air Max défaillances. C’était un rude partenaire Nike Air 90 que Jim cheap nike air max le Frisé avait Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes en Adidas Originals Stan Smith face Uggs Pas Cher Soldes de lui, Cheap Michael Kors Handbags et Cheap Louboutin Heels qui se plaisait à embrouiller les cartes. chaussures nike pas cher Le whisky était Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale bon. Cela seul Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel était certain. Et Kobe Shoes Nike Jim chaussure adidas pas cher le Frisé affirmait, en prada outlet effet, qu’il pandora jewelry store provenait d’un f?t Air Max Sneakers spécial et Hogan Outlet valait Yeezy Boost Sale Online douze fois celui huarache sneakers que Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace contenaient les cinq vans shoe store autres Air Nike tonneaux.

La scène se Cheap True Religion Jeans passait dans l’arrière-pièce Air Max Kopen d’une sorte de bar où, Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher durant

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads