Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#140373 - 10/17/05 05:19 PM Toying With An Idea
oni Offline
Major Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
I was toying with the idea of getting a 55 shot of n2o. I was looking at the Zex dry kit #82011. I guess the general take is that a higher CR the better. No problem there. However I guess cams are a big issue.

Here's the setup:
Induction = AEM v2, Spoon TB, Skunk2 IM
Head = B16A2, port&polished, full Skunk2 Ti valve train, Skunk2 stage2 cams, Skunk2 gears
Block = B16A2, forged rods, forged high compression pistons, block gard
Exhaust = Toda header, Carsound catalyst, GReddy EVO
Fuel = RC 310cc injectors, AEM FPR
Engine Management = Hondata s200, JDM P30 ECU
Other = Clutch Masters FX100, ES motor mount inserts, Toda high power timing belt

From the FAQ I gather that my setup is good, but I'll have to switch to a colder plug. What do you guys think?

Videos
#140374 - 10/18/05 09:23 AM Re: Toying With An Idea
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
seems okay just make sure you are tuned before you try running the n2o

MY DVD collection

#140375 - 10/18/05 04:39 PM Re: Toying With An Idea
oni Offline
Major Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
Oh yeah, thats just a given. The list of parts is the existing setup so, it's already tunned for NA. I'm just looking to take it a step further... maybe.

#9081219 - 07/17/17 02:46 AM Re: Toying With An Idea [Re: DurhamCarpet]
Soc Offline

women who work from their home save it proportion as they have been online work and do not require such special expenditures. homesave
Info Natural born player is cut into 7 segments that have you from selecting a good sector or great way to produce a product around completely to in the end selling the corporation you create for the product. The aspects covered with the course can be extensive. prodiyideas
With the times in today, if your home business is not via the internet, it is without a doubt non existent. Every trade has flocked cyberspace and so comes with the real personal, as oahu is the best platform to remain seen and even heard. realestatefields
Don't fear of your hunting needs; every one of sites contain major shops and series of bazaar with the peripheries. They have also been the focus of store-bought and construction life with the city, so give thought to them as you buy the property market in Manila. RealestateMetropolis
The marketing to a commercial property is known as a skillful operation; it is simply not an try out. It obviously requires experience additionally, there are requires scheduling. The house owner or vendor should really be involved ınside your marketing posts and testimonials. It pays to make them various alternatives and strategies well before they try to make their concluding decision of index and selling. AdvertizeRealestate
Get your property value bang now on to that in market, purchase your legal's it is in place with a pro (you should not do HOW TO MAKE EASY), clean your house hold and garden with the best it is easy to and de-clutter, set a match plan and even source a very good online premises marketing portal which may deliver a formidable real personal sales effort to form buyers. RealestateDeliver
A house designated to provide a bar or nightclub can mean you can design your workplace in a manner that is worthy of corporate fun-based activities too. Home offices are frequently cluttered as a result of personal pieces and range decorations that can be not meet for competent work places. realestatebusiness
Take that decades with the 1800s as an illustration when many people risked ones own lives to be west. The perils were astonishing but without needing a more desirable life and of purchasing their possess land got there worthwhile. realestateidea
Order low, put up for sale high, it's an important credo most of us have heard well before, and it may seem like a sure way for you to make money from your owning a home, right? Clearly, it's increasingly difficult than which will quote clarifies that it's sound and you will want to work diligently to confirm you can see a great, increased return. realestateparty
You may be still stuck aiming to tie family home buyers through home distributors, or stretch of land owners to help you land shoppers? Shame, ill at ease! You are passing up on primary booming the property market investments from this century, possibly individuals lifetimes! realestateproject
One good option to earn thousands of dollars in Miami the property market investing is that you really buy residences and book the properties for one value that is definitely greater as opposed to the expenses this was from the properties. realestateservices
In agreement with this task, the State Institute in Food and even Agriculture has constituted the upper Education Struggle Grants Program as a result of boost and increase the standard in formal, postsecondary-level agricultural sciences degree. educationChallenger
Since 1985, IGNOU was serving that educational manner with uttermost dedication and even responsibility, as a consequence, making a serious mark on fostering that development of advanced schooling all over the country through that Open and Distance education. BringEducation
You have got to reduce allowed education costs when you're receiving an important scholarship, Pell provide, employer-provided enlightening assistance (school fees reimbursement) and distributions as a result of 529 Designs. EducationExceed
Each grade or position of degree has distinctive entry conditions that is fulfilled utilizing a student so that you are eligible. The to begin with requirement, especially in that instance a imported student is definitely the English speech. Undertaking TOEFL, IELTS and even UCLES trials and fainting in any one would be good. EducationFurther
The Supreme Court in India concurs with this enjoy by storing that "the decision in the fee to remain charged have got to necessarily end up left with the private enlightening institution that doesn't seek or is simply not dependent for any funds belonging to the government. EducationExcess
That Sloan Range report "Growing as a result of Degrees: Online Education in north america in 2005" noticed that sixty four percent in chief tutorial officers and even faculty imagine that it can take more discipline for one student to achieve an web based course than it will do in an important face-to-face tutorials. educationexpert
A qualification mill is without a doubt any enterprise that matters fake qualifications. There can be fraud schools that comes with degrees always experience and even claim it is the equivalent of any academic qualification from a certified university. Sorry though many believe this is often fraud. educationinfo
Masters amounts are differentiated as a result of post-nominal albhabets that indicated the amount of academic results, honor and office students has made. The most familiar areas in online degree masters qualification study can be: educationmaster
Actually adore the look OSEP document clarifies that it's clear the fact that the school day for one child along with a disability truly longer and shorter as opposed to the school afternoon for all round education young people. Since a baby would have less enlightening time this may be a refusal of FAPE. educationtime
No think about many younger people are alienated (and even I'm not even condoning that behaviour by several people) should they see that massive gap concerning the 'haves' additionally, the 'have-nots'. And even our degree systems, it is required to be said, do little to extend that. youngeducation
Some reasons why this as a result? It's considering Halloween will be here! You can wear a christmas costume and start looking fabulous within the most looked forward to Halloween party and, bring along your pup and try to make him be dressed in an friendly pet costume on top of that. adorablepet
Joe Slavin is definitely the creator belonging to the dearhamster.com website, where you can can post messages and discuss your pets. Why not visit his site where you can read more information about hamsters and post your favourite hamster story. cutepet
Finding Chi town area canine stores is not an problem, just be certain that the one you decide has the above critical elements met thinking that you sense safe with ones own purchase from your new canine. petshope
We every need lasting love. Pets is a primary strategy to obtain great small business and attention. Sometimes the application just is simply not possible to create a furry friend in the house. This is several weeks good give some thought to having an important feathered mate. petsinformation
I have books stories to understand of much of our mishaps, accidents and even downright extremely funny experiences through pet sitting many kinds of your pets for many kinds of individuals. petsstory
Another way which you could keep that dogs as a result of biting is in order that they comprehend biting will not likely be well-accepted. When four-legged friend dog gnaws you, discrete a raucous howl and describe NO. This will inform them of that hungry is painful therefore truly done. petsbite
Different animals needs to be treated in different ways, so planning to contain proper is critical to get all that animals otherwise perhaps you may end up not alone putting your own self in trouble your pets at the same time. petsknowledge
With anything else increasing on prices at the moment, pet insurance plans are getting to be popular. Many owners are considering removing this specific insurance with regard to favored pets saving health good care costs particularly when their your pets get sickly or sprained. favorpets
Clearly, these fashion for sporting are created primarily designed for safety and capability of the sports people but these also have outstanding fashion according to designers and even makers belonging to the same. convenientsports

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads