Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#8016713 - 12/22/14 01:53 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: JEFFOS]
4age Offline
XD XD XD XD
Post Master Sr

Loc: North York, Ontario, Canada
i was like that too.......when i was 12! XD

XD XD XD XD

#8016755 - 12/22/14 02:41 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: furball]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: furball
... This one's a fucking keeper...

So I'm nursing my rug-burned/bruised knees, taking a break while I lick my wounds...

So she tells a joke

'Two gold fish are in a tank, and one says to the other....

How do you drive this thing?'

\:\|

There will be a lot of this in your life

You are so fucked.

#8016810 - 12/22/14 03:14 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: Risky Business]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
This isn't going to end well

#8017012 - 12/22/14 05:06 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: LNXGUY]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, ON
W T F

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#8017031 - 12/22/14 05:32 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: Hatorade]
87ZCSi Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Portland and Toronto
I'd chuckle if my girl told me that joke. How long you been seeing her?

On another note when do you guys figure honeymoon phase ends?

#8017074 - 12/22/14 06:30 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: 87ZCSi]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Depends on a thousand things, do you live together, how often you see each other, how much time you spend together a week, etc?

The less time you spend together, the longer the honeymoon phase will last. It can go on for years if you just "date".

If you live together, I'd say 6 - 12 months and then it's GNSP.

#8017386 - 12/23/14 06:20 AM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: Risky Business]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
op - just fart in the same room with her and the honeymoon phrase will immediately end.

#8033580 - 01/06/15 12:56 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: furball]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada
Update?
#8033638 - 01/06/15 01:30 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

1) Suspicion
- She's suspicious of my past, given some of the fucked up stories I've told her of my exes, etc... She knows nothing re: my 'checklist of things to clean' as I've mysteriously lost my game in the past 6 mths
- I tell her I have no game, or I don't have enough game to do certain things, and then she'll point to my stories I've told her and say I'm not giving myself enough credit, by accident or on purpose...
- Doesn't help I told her I was --> <-- this close to being in a 4 guys-1 chick gang bang, had I not blacked out from too much redbull vodka... (Buddy's bachelor in Vegas, and the chick was not a hooker or drugged or a lady boi. Another buddy picked her up at the club and brought her back. My buddies brought my drunk ass back to the room and saw them fucking, and joined in.)
- I told her I was set up the day before I met her with another chick, also in her field, but higher up in the ranks, and younger, taller. She's like wtf why not date her instead. (Had to tell her; she eventually found out by stalking my chats... see below)

2) Fucking
- She's like wtf are you 18, who the fuck fucks 3-4 times/day every fucking day ... Did you always do this?
- It drains her, as she needs to focus on her studies/work/etc.

I told her: it never came up. The 2 times it did come up from my exes was:
a) One was bitching I wasn't fucking her every day
b) Another commented she's had more sex in the past 2 wks than in the final 6 mths with her ex.

3) IQ side of things
- Things have calmed down, she's no more this 'shining-star-OMG-she-so-SMRT' ... Though when she gets into work mode holy fuck does she go hardcore work smart.
- I found she recently started playing Farmville on her phone
- She does Farmville and fb stalking as a way of decompression...

4) Domestic
- I went domestic at her place, as she lives like a pig. She squirrels away receipts in every fucking corner possible. I cleaned that shit with the quickness, and she feels a tad violated (but fully understands that I did this with her ok.)
- Did some cooking, she did some baking. She'll come home to a nicely-cooked meal, and I get sex after.
- Rearranged her food pantry, that was a fucking pig sty.
- Rearranged her condo furniture, that was horrendous. She had a fucking bicycle in the middle of the place. Still has no dinner table (that's got an LCD monitor and papers all over it.)
- Rearranged her utility closet, resurrected her Roomba

5) Stalking
- She's now stalking my feeds/chats; she'll take my thumb to my iPhone, and check my messages. When there are no messages on WhatsApp in the morning, she'll message me "DING", to check if it'll pop up. It does. I told her wtf you're the first person to stalk my messages.

Side bar: That was an old trick I used to do. I'd either turn off a given chat service when I'm with a girl, and/or dedicate a specific chat service per chick. i.e. WeChat for Mainlanders, WhatsApp for some, iMessage for some, fb chat for another set.

6) Honeymoon Phase
- It's starting to wear off just a tad.
- I snore like a mofo, it sometimes keeps her up, so she knows now to just jab me. Apparently I don't just turn the other way and keep sleeping. I suddenly become awake, and see her arm retract Then, I go back to sleep
- She's been bitching about how saggy and diaper-ass my jeans look. She wants me to wear slim and/or skinny jeans That ain't happening... It's gonna be a fucking massive muffin top.
- I've scared her multiple times as she opens the bathroom door Once I even held my phone with the LED light on, under my chin
- Met up with some of her work friends, they're cool, and fucking brilliant as well. They each hold multiple doctorate degrees and are 'executives' in their own right
- We're now talking about taking a 1-week vacay in Feb to a sunny destination... That'll be another round of tests to see if things work.

Edited by furball (01/06/15 02:59 PM)

#8033644 - 01/06/15 01:37 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: furball]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Best relationship update ever, I love the honesty!!!

Sounds like the crazy is about to come out Called it first.

I wonder what she would do if you started snooping through her phone.

Why in the fawk would you tell her you were in a group of asian guys about to tag team a girl omfg

Definitely starting to fit right into my engineering stereotype as well

#8033653 - 01/06/15 01:46 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: Risky Business]
JEFFOS Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
The thumb to finger print scanner message checking is pretty funny

#8033658 - 01/06/15 01:49 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: JEFFOS]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

I high-fived her once with jizz all over my hands ... \:\|

She'll never high-five me again after sex

#8033676 - 01/06/15 02:00 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: furball]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan

dafuq is wrong with you? I think you need to stop downloading all that anime tentacle pron and join the real world.

#8033702 - 01/06/15 02:17 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: Euphoricuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
picture of OP right before he was about to "blackout " from "redbull/vodka"

If your pillows are checking your phone and sniffing your dick you need to throw them out and get new ones.

#8033736 - 01/06/15 02:36 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: Euphoricuck]
Lost^
Unregistered

wtf

fuck having some broad stalk your fb and phone, that's a no go for me.

#8033751 - 01/06/15 02:46 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: ]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

I want to know more about the all asian guy gangbang to be honest \:\|
#8033822 - 01/06/15 03:18 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: Risky Business]
Lost^
Unregistered

She needed all 4 of them at once to feel satisfied...

#8033917 - 01/06/15 04:09 PM Re: What's your IQ differential with the s/o? [Re: ]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
that great

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads