Page 99 of 148 « First<979899100101>Last »
Topic Options
#7944402 - 11/03/14 09:20 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Cheesegoggles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Here
 Originally Posted By: Mrs. Ironmom
Loving this cool fall weather. Did 10 tonight at 7:10 pace. Havent run that fast in awhile.

My run yesterday morning was about 40 degrees. Absolutely perfect for me.

As for this week:
Tuesday - no run - ate nachos and drank beer
Thursday - 5 mile tempo run was on the schedule but I was in Manhattan, so I did intervals between the stoplights up to Central Park, a few miles in the park, and then came back. 6.7 miles total. Pace was recorded as 8:16 but honestly I have no idea how accurate it was due to the amount of stopping and starting.
Sunday - 15 mile long run. Recorded a moving pace of 9:05. We had to stop at lights and would use those stops to eat and drink. Realistic pace for that distance without the benefit of stops is probably more like 9:15 to 9:20. And the temp yesterday certainly helped.

#7944477 - 11/03/14 09:59 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Cheesegoggles]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Long Beach, CA
Sounds like a fun week of running.

#7944557 - 11/03/14 10:25 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Nor Cal, Hella hurr durr
I am softly crying as CG gets further and further away each week...

#7944566 - 11/03/14 10:27 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
gamby Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: RI
The wind has been ridiculous around here for the past few days, so no bike. Did my 5k loop last night in 40 degree/40mph wind. 50ish out today and still windy as fuck so I'm going to do the rare "2 days in a row" run.

still have an EM1--go figure

#7944767 - 11/03/14 11:58 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: gamby]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: The OC
Nice job guys. Fast!

Got a couple runs over the weekend. Nice 5 mile tempo @ 7:54 on Saturday. Followed by an 11 mile recovery @ 8:58 on Sunday. Going to take it easy tonight and do some mild strength and elliptical. Vegas in 2 weeks!
89 Camaro - Sold
CSI. What's your diversion?

#7944803 - 11/03/14 12:22 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Design]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

Loc: Gehenna
This weekend was the 2nd of my 3 long weekends for marathon training. 10 miles Saturday and 20 Sunday. I actually do 21 miles because I have a 7 mile loop I do 3 times, plus the extra mile is even closer to the marathon distance. =]

Saturday morning I woke up with an itch at the back of my throat, a notice to me that I'll be sick soon, but got up and did 10 miles in a decent amount of wind. Ended up doing that in 1:27:20 at an 8:44 pace. Felt good about that. Run wasn't hard, was able to keep up a good pace, all in all it was a good start to the day!

Sunday I wake up and I feel better, go have a bagel and get ready to run. I don't do the 1-2 hour beforehand eating, I ate that bagel about ~15 minutes before I started running. I'm not so obsessed I will get up at 5am just to eat, lol. Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, I do 3 loops of 7 miles. Each loop I stop back at the house, to swap Clif Bloks, get water, what have you. So first loop goes off perfectly at 1:00:45. Stop at the house for 2 minutes or so and swap Clif Bloks and get the second loop done at 2:00:01. This time I had to swap from old running shorts to new ones I bought this week, because the old ones developed a hole and threw my phone on the ground, twice. Got a crack in it now, so maybe I will buy the Note 4 since my Note 3 is cracked, heh. So this pitstop is a couple of minutes longer, I finished up loop 3 at 2:58:57. For an average pace of 8:31. Super happy about this, to do that pace the day after 10 miles is awesome. This is faster than my race pace of 9:08 for a 4 hour finish. Pretty excited to think I can go sub 4 hour, sure this makes me think I have a shot at sub 3:45, but really sub 4 is all I care about, not getting into Boston or anything so whatever.

I know I cheat some stopping at the house but my total time was 2:59:15 moving with 3:08:44 total. 2 weeks ago I did this same thing and it took me 3:34:37, so this time was MUCH faster, and more of a racing prep. I do it again in 2 weekends and my plan is that time to not do any pit stops and run the whole 21 miles, and maybe even make it 22 or 23.

I ended October with doing 157 miles running and 140 biking. Because of the way this month started on my long weekend I'm looking at almost 200 miles running this month, I want to try to hit 200 for fun, but of course now I'm sick and unsure if I can tough out my runs this week or not, don't want to drain myself and make myself worse, but I'll at least try.

#7944851 - 11/03/14 12:55 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Lividentity]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

just curious if you don't mind sharing... what keeps you motivated to run ~150+ miles/month and even more specifically... to get back out there on that 3rd 7-mile loop in a row that you're describing here?
I consider myself pretty motivated, but 15-20 miles/week [1/2 to 1/3 of what you do] seems to be my limit. Just looking for what motivates you or how you can manage to run so much without the graphic below kicking in and nuking your 'drive' or whatever

This is me after mile 10 on any given run:

#7944903 - 11/03/14 01:12 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: stickaz_old]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

First, lol at GIF!

Mostly signing up for races. I've only been running for just under 3 years, so not like a long time like some guys. I'm signed up for my second marathon on December 7th, and so I know if I don't train then it will not go well. Gives me the motivation to go do it. (None the less all the races I'm signed up for between now and July of next year)

Though there are plenty of other things. I live in FL, weather is just now about to break to be in the 70s, morning runs in the 50s. I'm single and therefore have no wife/kids to take up all my time. I've fallen in love with running, when I don't do it for a few days I actually miss it and need to go do it. (I mentioned I'm feeling sick but when I get home I'm going to at least try to go do my 5 mile run today). I like to have the challenge of running, the only person you're accountable for it (besides maybe a coach/running buddy) is yourself, only you can make yourself do it, you challenge yourself to do it. The only way to get better at it is to do it. The only way to get faster is to run faster.

I used to be in that type of mentality as you, where a 5 mile run was kinda tough and a double digit run was more mind bottling than doable. Basically as you keep at it those 5 mile runs are normal every day runs, you can run a half marathon any day you want. That's the point you really like running because you can actually do a significant amount of it without dying, you get the runner's high and just enjoy it.

In the end, for me, it boils down to being healthy and my weight. I used to be 240 pounds, I got to 180 before I started running and now I stay 160-165. I eat terribly and know if I didn't run I'd be 180 in a month and 200 in 3 months. So, when I look in the mirror I get motivation to not look like that again.

#7944932 - 11/03/14 01:21 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: stickaz_old]
Ampsman in Extremis Offline
I PITY THE FOOL!
Post Master Supreme

Loc: San Jose, Ca, USA
 Originally Posted By: zakcits
just curious if you don't mind sharing... what keeps you motivated to run ~150+ miles/month and even more specifically... to get back out there on that 3rd 7-mile loop in a row that you're describing here?
I consider myself pretty motivated, but 15-20 miles/week [1/2 to 1/3 of what you do] seems to be my limit. Just looking for what motivates you or how you can manage to run so much without the graphic below kicking in and nuking your 'drive' or whatever

This is me after mile 10 on any given run:

you have to mix it up man, you cant just go out and run the same loop at the same pace every fucking day. even if you dont have alot of options for where to run then at least change up the workout. do some 100m strides, mile repeats, whatever but really push yourself...it will keep you from getting bored and also build speed. I'm talking really pushing yourself to, you should feel like you're going to puke during a run at least once a week.

Paki: 3:36

#7945011 - 11/03/14 01:47 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Ampsman in Extremis]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Its a mix for me:

Fear of getting fat again
Races/goals

But mostly just a love of running.

Ive been stuck in ruts before, and like Donnie said, you gotta mix it up. Go run some trails, run fast on the track, go someplace new for a run.

It's very rare that Im not looking forward to a run.

#7945025 - 11/03/14 01:57 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

huh, fwiw I don't consider moving from 'never running' to being a pretty solid 15 miles-a-weeker to 'being stuck in a rut' or 'unmotivated', I'm specifically asking about the delta there with lividentity [which he provided/thank you]

I'll just be over here being fat/slow and pounding out 9 minute miles like it's my job \:D

everyone's goals are different: I just want a 'competent/mid-packer' 10k at the end of a decent international distance tri, and anything sub 2h's in a half near me moving forward. I suspect I'm running plenty for that already and I just half to train for more than 6 months to get there [starting from the couch I'm somewhere around month 8 or so at this point]

so I'm out there pounding out some miles and maybe ~15/week is all I can stand. I'm ok with that \:D

#7945034 - 11/03/14 02:02 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: stickaz_old]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

The other guys posted good info too. I do almost literally all of my runs in the same 7 mile loop around my neighborhood. Because I'm locked in with a highway to make it easy to change it up, and I hardly want to drive 10 minutes somewhere to run then 10 minutes home. It is rare I go anywhere to run that isn't a race, or vacation.

9 minute miles are awesome. I'm not doing any Boston Marathon type running myself. When I hit 7 minute miles in runs I feel like I'm flying. Even now when I have a Half-Marathon PR of 1:40:01 (stupid 2 seconds under goal) and if I can do 10 miles at 9 minute pace I'm happy about it. I always just guess 10 minute pace, if I am doing a 5 mile run I just give myself 50 minutes to do it.

Don't be ashamed of your pace, which I know you're not, but if you want to better it, sign up for a race, grab a training plan from Hal Higdon Training Plans and do it. The past 2 years I've done the Philly Rock'n'Roll Half-Marathon with my friend, I do it with him because he wants to do it, it isn't for me. Anyway last year we did it in 3:30, this year was slightly faster (and a really bad running day for him) at 3:23. He went from 300lbs to 280lbs. And he's ecstatic when he's able to get out and nonstop run for 2 miles. It is all perspective.

#7945043 - 11/03/14 02:07 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Lividentity]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

yea I used the Higdon 'intermediate' 1/2 plan with the 2hr goal and basically completely blew off all the speedwork and mileage totals \:D [did keep the long-slow-run however and at least 1 race-pace jog/week tho]

#nailed_it

I'm also ramping up my swimming while ramping down my biking so I'd weigh running as a ~30% care-factor for what I do weekly I guess. Swimming 50%, weights 20%, biking 0% haha [I decided after my most recent tri this weekend that I actually am at an ok place with my biking and my bike-commuting easily gets me where I need to be---eg midpacker--I just need to actually bike commute ~4x a week rather than 1 or x2 lol]

#7945048 - 11/03/14 02:09 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

Agree with everything above. My runs are becoming harder and harder to fit in with work, kids and a very active personal life. But I still make time for them because otherwise I know I'll regret it later in life.

I'm able to dedicate around 30-45 min a day during the week, and a couple hours one day on the weekend. And I'm strongly considering a running group because 1) I'm looking to maximize my time/performance, 2) I love sharing my running experience with others, and 3) it will make racing events much more social for me (I'm incredibly outgoing as you know).

Consider changing the route, playlist, time of day... anything to mix things up. Maybe work in other activities like you've been doing to minimize risk of injury. At some point, getting faster takes more time putting a solid base of miles.
89 Camaro - Sold

#7945051 - 11/03/14 02:11 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Design]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

I found a faster co-worker to run with at lunch once a week or so. It's kinda nice but he's kind of a dick and pushes the pace [we end up going 8:30 or so for 4-5 miles]

I suspect this partnership has a limited future [side by side for 2-3 miles, me coming back into the office like 5 minutes after him haha]

If I had to guess the reason for my lessor motivation [compared to those posting recently] is simply that my goals are much more basic: entry level running competence. Perhaps with another year of tris and swimming under my belt I will revisit this but I'm getting close to running competence \:D [my definition]

looking for things like:
sub 50:00 10k
sub 2hr 1/2

sub 54:00 10k on a int tri after a 20.0+ mph bike split [40k TT] \:D [this seems a little ridiculous tbh but hey it's my goal and I'm sticking with it ]

with a 3rd swimming day I should be able to work my 1500m swim down to around 20:00 in a pool and say 22:00 cruising to save energy in a tri. That would be awesome for me

so like 22:00 1500m swim
1:15:00 40k bike split
:54:00 10k run -8:40 pace/mi haha
:05:00 transitions
=2h36m on a typical international tri. If I hit that in 2015 I would be STOKED

#7945070 - 11/03/14 02:18 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: stickaz_old]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

I think a larger running group will help you find a good partner(s) for whatever distance you'd like to train. At least that's how it works here in OC. The big group here is Snail's Pace. Great bunch of folks of all ages and abilities. Very supportive and encouraging (like most groups I imagine).
89 Camaro - Sold

#7945075 - 11/03/14 02:20 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: stickaz_old]
Lividentity Offline
Major Member

Running once a week with someone faster than you is a great idea. That will be a quality run that will help you to improve a lot.

Having to worry about swimming and biking also makes it tough. I bike commute as much as I can to work as well, about 7 miles each way and only go like 12mph. So you can beat me on a bike any day lol.

I have yet to do a triathlon, though I want to an Ironman someday. Trying to keep up with 3 sports/activities and having a life isn't easy, so doing anything is much better than doing nothing!

#7945084 - 11/03/14 02:23 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Lividentity]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

I was thinking if I ever get to the point where running a marathon is a possibility, that I should probably pencil in an ironman because I'm not sure Id be able to do that if I get any older.

I am tentatively looking at a half iron next year \:\|

However, my motivation seems to remain in the pool for now anyways. Ironman training would probably annhialate any sprint capability that remains in my body lol.

#7945272 - 11/03/14 03:25 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: stickaz_old]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

I wasn't suggesting anything negative or critical of your performances or dedication at all, just responding to your question about dealing with burnout and lack of motivation. I've ran 2100 miles this year...you think I haven't dealt with it?

You seem to want to put you and I on different levels, but that's not really the case. Take a look at my first year of racing and you'll see times that aren't far off between the two of us. I think you're doing great for your first year.

http://www.athlinks.com/athletes/81101692/Profile
huh, fwiw I don't consider moving from 'never running' to being a pretty solid 15 miles-a-weeker to 'being stuck in a rut' or 'unmotivated', I'm specifically asking about the delta there with lividentity [which he provided/thank you]

I'll just be over here being fat/slow and pounding out 9 minute miles like it's my job \:D

everyone's goals are different: I just want a 'competent/mid-packer' 10k at the end of a decent international distance tri, and anything sub 2h's in a half near me moving forward. I suspect I'm running plenty for that already and I just half to train for more than 6 months to get there [starting from the couch I'm somewhere around month 8 or so at this point]

so I'm out there pounding out some miles and maybe ~15/week is all I can stand. I'm ok with that \:D

Edited by Mrs. Ironmom (11/03/14 03:26 PM)

#7945317 - 11/03/14 03:39 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: stickaz_old]
gamby Offline
Post Master Supreme

I am tentatively looking at a half iron next year \:\|

#7945366 - 11/03/14 03:56 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

huh, nah looks like I'm a lot slower actually lol. a 1:42 1/2 marathon with like less than a year under your belt? damn dude.

anyways yes I appreciate the input: I'm not burned out per se at all [keeping my mileage low-ish I think is one of the reasons]. I battled a decade+ swim burnout where my main problem was never being able to be as fast as I once was. I'm over that now. Biking I seem to alternate between not giving any fucks, only wanting to have fun on a mtbike, and having some kind of bike-split goal in a tri. Hopefully there's overlap there.

If my running ever gets anywhere near where you've gotten I would be hugely surprised--swimming is just more important to me. I guess at the end of the day I am competitive and I want to do well in local/state/national masters swim meets--I have a long way to go but I'm bordering on national qualifying times in 4 different events--2 of which I completely ignored in College [IM and breastroke heh]. I've added a bit of that '5th stroke' eg underwater butterfly kick and it's dropping my IM time a bunch and I'm nearly getting to where I was 20 yrs ago --mostly because I gave zero fucks about the IM I guess

so I'm not worried about being as fast as others [relatively] on the run-split. My only goal had ever been 'median' \:D

Hope that doesn't sound like I'm trying to be a dick. Another way of phrasing this is I'm trying to not really increase my run mileage as I don't really like it at this point in my life

I do remain fascinated by those that can put in those 50+ mileage weeks [or even 25+], week after week. I'm just soliciting where that kind of drive comes from, as I am curious. I know for me I swim because I love it, so probably runners are just the same way with running.

#7945371 - 11/03/14 03:58 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: stickaz_old]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Well that's the awesome thing about all of this...nobody is forcing us to do it. \:D

Keeping that in the back of my mind at Leadville really helped me through some bad patches.

#7945375 - 11/03/14 04:01 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: stickaz_old]
dirtyS13drifta
Unregistered

ugh, rainy days, foot is not aching(though still occasionally twinges).

Someone convince me to either:
go do 3 on the treadmill
go do my loop outside (and likely come back drenched).

#7945387 - 11/03/14 04:07 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: ]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

to be honest I'm full of shit and am constantly trying to find my motivation \:\|

*the pool seems to come easiest for me tho [old habits I guess are easy to fall into]

#7945486 - 11/03/14 05:10 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: stickaz_old]
gamby Offline
Post Master Supreme

Just did my 5k loop for a second day in a row. such elite

Barring injury, I see myself doing a lot more running this winter vs. slugging it out on the bike in the cold or being stuck on the trainer. We'll see.

#7945724 - 11/03/14 07:30 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: gamby]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

awesome \:D
perhaps you feel like I do [after just crushing a 5k in the 9-10 minute/mile range]

#7945727 - 11/03/14 07:35 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: stickaz_old]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

Did a 6 mile recovery run on the trails this morning...about 12 hours after my run last night. I paid the price for that speedy effort.

Time to kick back a little for the rest of the week. Bootlegger 50k 4 days away!

#7945948 - 11/03/14 09:32 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Sir Ironpool]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

Jebus you crazy man.

Stickaz - I'm trying to better explain my motivation since I'm caught up with a late project at the moment. Just leaving work and about to head home. I guess the best way to quantify is that my body is yearning for some exercise. And I'll feel like crap if I skip.

So I'll go home first, hug the wife/kids, read the tots a story, and then bolt out for a brief strength/cardio session. Guess I REALLY want to make room for a little extra beer and food tonight. \:D
89 Camaro - Sold

#7946086 - 11/03/14 11:48 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Design]
DalM3 Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Stockton CA, 95210
To the guys that run 30+ miles a week avg. year round, I have a question.

How do you feel physically?

Last year I logged a good amount over 1000 miles, culminating into 40 mile weeks by Nov-Dec for my first full, 5 days a week. Second full coming up in a few weeks, mileage is up there but only running 3-4 days.

Maybe it's my age, 44; but I'm always in some form of discomfort. Not working out sore, but just a general overall feeling of "I'm broken and why am I doing this to myself". I did suffer an injury at the end of last year, maybe that anxiety is weighing heavy in the back of my mind. I only started running a little over two years ago, I went from couldn't run to sub 2hr 1/2 in about 8 months. I took that and figured running was going to my thing. It's been tough.

How do you guys do it day in and day out? I want to keep doing this, but I'm not sure how many miles I have left in me.

#7946095 - 11/04/14 12:09 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: DalM3]
gamby Offline
Post Master Supreme

awesome \:D
perhaps you feel like I do [after just crushing a 5k in the 9-10 minute/mile range]

I was 3.24 miles at a blistering 10:17 pace today

Originally Posted By: DalM3

Last year I logged a good amount over 1000 miles, culminating into 40 mile weeks by Nov-Dec for my first full, 5 days a week. Second full coming up in a few weeks, mileage is up there but only running 3-4 days.

Maybe it's my age, 44

I'm 42 and running beats me up fairly well. I'm sure I'll be pretty sore tomorrow after two short, consecutive day runs.

Cycling is WAY easier on me, but even then, plenty of day after soreness.

This winter, I hope to get 2-3 good runs in per week and I hope to have one of them be 5+ miles each week. We'll see how the snow cooperates.

#7946161 - 11/04/14 02:14 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: gamby]
Sir Ironpool Offline
Sponsored by Toyota
Post Master Supreme

I'm feeling really good as I head into the big 4-0. Haven't had any injuries other than some ITB during my first year at it. I think I've done a pretty good job of building my body up to deal with the stresses...or maybe Im just built for it.

I had a 320 mile month leading up to my hundred miler and honestly, I never felt better.

I'll be riding this for as long as I can.

#7946670 - 11/04/14 11:19 AM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: DalM3]
Design Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: DalM3

Maybe it's my age, 44; but I'm always in some form of discomfort. Not working out sore, but just a general overall feeling of "I'm broken and why am I doing this to myself". I did suffer an injury at the end of last year, maybe that anxiety is weighing heavy in the back of my mind. I only started running a little over two years ago, I went from couldn't run to sub 2hr 1/2 in about 8 months. I took that and figured running was going to my thing. It's been tough.

How do you guys do it day in and day out? I want to keep doing this, but I'm not sure how many miles I have left in me.

Strength training. Deadlifts and back squats mainly. But I also do upper body for all-round core fitness.

If I run more than every other day, I will definitely feel it. But if there are days where I have to do consecutive runs, I generally do them easy. After my longer runs or tempo runs, I almost always take a day off or do strength/elliptical. The mix has been REALLY good for me.

I don't hit 30-40/wk often. But when I do I feel just a strong as when I do 15-20. That said, I'm going to see the doc about my leg alignment. I think it's contributing to some mild ailments with IT band.
89 Camaro - Sold

#7946941 - 11/04/14 02:15 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Design]
Impulsive Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
I typically run 25-30/week. My legs struggle.

I do alright with deadlifts, but squat day can be variable. Sometimes, the legs feel alright, other days, they don't. Some of my runs are just me dragging my ass for miles.

#7947000 - 11/04/14 02:57 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: Impulsive]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

all of my runs are me dragging my ass [for not very many] miles \:D

#7947051 - 11/04/14 03:29 PM Re: Running/Cardio Thread [Re: stickaz_old]
Cheesegoggles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Here
I am running more while I do this marathon training but the truth is I don't like it all that much. Running for an hour or even 90 minutes can be fun. Training for and running a half can be fun. Running two or three hours one day every weekend is work. We have to have babysitting and time and I feel it afterwards. It crosses the line where it isn't that much fun any more but I'll suck it up and do it.

My mileage will always be limited because of my knees unless I find some secret exercise. My knees don't really tolerate back to back days of running even short distances.

Page 99 of 148 « First<979899100101>Last »

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads