Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3878521 - 07/06/09 02:41 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: ]
EmptyWallet Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 08/11/00
Posts: 17018
At the end of August I'm assuming (I won't be attending, that last post makes it seem like I'm going to be a student).

I won't be able to make it this weekend. I'm hoping I'll be down there scouting around the first week of August. I'm going to see what weekends the girl unit is available to snoop around down there with me as well.

I think you shold throw me a parade for my arrival.


Edited by EmptyWallet (07/06/09 02:42 PM)
_________________________
"I don't think I've ever seen you get angry?"
[laughs] "Oh, I used to get angry. All the time. Frustrated too."
"You don't get...frustrated anymore?'
[smiles]"...I'm not lost anymore.."
"How..how did you do that?"
"Same way that anything lost,...gets found.....I stopped looking."

Top
#3878575 - 07/06/09 03:04 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: ]
EmptyWallet Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 08/11/00
Posts: 17018
I can only imagine.

Dave, get in here and tell me when the next event is at your complex!!!
_________________________
"I don't think I've ever seen you get angry?"
[laughs] "Oh, I used to get angry. All the time. Frustrated too."
"You don't get...frustrated anymore?'
[smiles]"...I'm not lost anymore.."
"How..how did you do that?"
"Same way that anything lost,...gets found.....I stopped looking."

Top
#3880098 - 07/07/09 09:10 AM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: EmptyWallet]
Nated_g Offline
Post Master


Registered: 09/06/00
Posts: 2641
Loc: Tyler, Tx USA
Dave got banned from the events cause he drank all the beer and went ape shit on some little kids.
_________________________
...

Top
#3880610 - 07/07/09 11:45 AM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: Nated_g]
EmptyWallet Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 08/11/00
Posts: 17018
 Originally Posted By: Nated_g
Dave got banned from the events cause he drank all the beer and went ape shit on some little kids.



This I must hear. Do explain Dave. Do explain.
_________________________
"I don't think I've ever seen you get angry?"
[laughs] "Oh, I used to get angry. All the time. Frustrated too."
"You don't get...frustrated anymore?'
[smiles]"...I'm not lost anymore.."
"How..how did you do that?"
"Same way that anything lost,...gets found.....I stopped looking."

Top
#3880932 - 07/07/09 01:11 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: EmptyWallet]
ShinerBockSi Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 11/21/00
Posts: 3750
Loc: Austin, TX
I never got banned from shit, and those little kids had it coming. Bacardi's mojito night is tomorrrow night (free mojitos and bacardi girls) and the free beer happy hour & music is on the 17th.
_________________________
-Sb

Top
#3881152 - 07/07/09 02:02 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: ShinerBockSi]
Nated_g Offline
Post Master


Registered: 09/06/00
Posts: 2641
Loc: Tyler, Tx USA
I might just be able to make the 17th one, you should tell the Bacardi girls to show up then too. I could help you kick the little kids around!
_________________________
...

Top
#3881466 - 07/07/09 03:17 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: Nated_g]
ShinerBockSi Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 11/21/00
Posts: 3750
Loc: Austin, TX
Nothing happened with any kids where I live. Now on the river, that's a different story. Assholes spraying your beer and food with river water deserve what they get.
_________________________
-Sb

Top
#3881504 - 07/07/09 03:32 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: ]
EmptyWallet Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 08/11/00
Posts: 17018
Found out some FANTASTIC news today, I'll need to make a trip to Round Rock before the 24th to look for a place to live. I plan on moving there around the 20th of August.
_________________________
"I don't think I've ever seen you get angry?"
[laughs] "Oh, I used to get angry. All the time. Frustrated too."
"You don't get...frustrated anymore?'
[smiles]"...I'm not lost anymore.."
"How..how did you do that?"
"Same way that anything lost,...gets found.....I stopped looking."

Top
#3881515 - 07/07/09 03:36 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: EmptyWallet]
Nated_g Offline
Post Master


Registered: 09/06/00
Posts: 2641
Loc: Tyler, Tx USA
Scott your pregnant??!!
_________________________
...

Top
#3881582 - 07/07/09 03:51 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: ]
EmptyWallet Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 08/11/00
Posts: 17018
I am pregnant!!!

Ideas for names?
_________________________
"I don't think I've ever seen you get angry?"
[laughs] "Oh, I used to get angry. All the time. Frustrated too."
"You don't get...frustrated anymore?'
[smiles]"...I'm not lost anymore.."
"How..how did you do that?"
"Same way that anything lost,...gets found.....I stopped looking."

Top
#3881597 - 07/07/09 03:55 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: ]
Nated_g Offline
Post Master


Registered: 09/06/00
Posts: 2641
Loc: Tyler, Tx USA
HEll YEa! I got knocked up to. I'm naming mine Maximus Decimus Meridius
_________________________
...

Top
#3881665 - 07/07/09 04:11 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: ]
EmptyWallet Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 08/11/00
Posts: 17018
This thread just took a REALLY disturbing turn.

However...Pat...Nate's submission is vastly superior to yours.

No hard feelings.
_________________________
"I don't think I've ever seen you get angry?"
[laughs] "Oh, I used to get angry. All the time. Frustrated too."
"You don't get...frustrated anymore?'
[smiles]"...I'm not lost anymore.."
"How..how did you do that?"
"Same way that anything lost,...gets found.....I stopped looking."

Top
#3881708 - 07/07/09 04:24 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: EmptyWallet]
Nated_g Offline
Post Master


Registered: 09/06/00
Posts: 2641
Loc: Tyler, Tx USA
What do you expect with the "Out There" Forum being so off key today. O Make sure you teach Poopsmear to marinade and GRILL steaks and change his own brake pads in order to avoid topics like today
_________________________
...

Top
#3884931 - 07/08/09 04:31 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: ]
fuzzyduck Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 09/08/02
Posts: 11469
Loc: Fort Worth, TX
WTF is going on in here?! lol
_________________________
-Martina

Top
#3886530 - 07/09/09 07:54 AM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: ]
EmptyWallet Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 08/11/00
Posts: 17018
 Originally Posted By: PatB18C
 Originally Posted By: EmptyWallet
No hard feelings.


Well, maybe not for you! ;\)


Very Clever.
_________________________
"I don't think I've ever seen you get angry?"
[laughs] "Oh, I used to get angry. All the time. Frustrated too."
"You don't get...frustrated anymore?'
[smiles]"...I'm not lost anymore.."
"How..how did you do that?"
"Same way that anything lost,...gets found.....I stopped looking."

Top
#3888959 - 07/09/09 09:53 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: EmptyWallet]
ShinerBockSi Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 11/21/00
Posts: 3750
Loc: Austin, TX
I'm going to be out of town for the free beer night. Heading up to Longview/Tyler area.
_________________________
-Sb

Top
#3890912 - 07/10/09 02:04 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: ShinerBockSi]
EmptyWallet Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 08/11/00
Posts: 17018
 Originally Posted By: ShinerBockSi
I'm going to be out of town for the free beer night. Heading up to Longview/Tyler area.


WHAAAAT!!?!? Why?
_________________________
"I don't think I've ever seen you get angry?"
[laughs] "Oh, I used to get angry. All the time. Frustrated too."
"You don't get...frustrated anymore?'
[smiles]"...I'm not lost anymore.."
"How..how did you do that?"
"Same way that anything lost,...gets found.....I stopped looking."

Top
#3891074 - 07/10/09 02:47 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: EmptyWallet]
Team503 Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 12/29/99
Posts: 30189
Loc: Dublin, Ireland
So listen. I haven't seen ANY of you fucks in a LONG ass time. You bitches name the day (weekends only, and not THIS weekend), and I'll pick up a round for everyone that can be bothered to show up. And coffee/tea/whatever for those who don't drink.
Top
#3891276 - 07/10/09 03:20 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: ]
Team503 Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 12/29/99
Posts: 30189
Loc: Dublin, Ireland
♥ you too, babycakes! ;\)
Top
#3891434 - 07/10/09 03:49 PM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: EmptyWallet]
Nated_g Offline
Post Master


Registered: 09/06/00
Posts: 2641
Loc: Tyler, Tx USA
 Originally Posted By: EmptyWallet
 Originally Posted By: ShinerBockSi
I'm going to be out of town for the free beer night. Heading up to Longview/Tyler area.


WHAAAAT!!?!? Why?


Because this area freakin rocks!!
_________________________
...

Top
#3892670 - 07/11/09 01:12 AM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: Team503]
EmptyWallet Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 08/11/00
Posts: 17018
 Originally Posted By: Team503
So listen. I haven't seen ANY of you fucks in a LONG ass time. You bitches name the day (weekends only, and not THIS weekend), and I'll pick up a round for everyone that can be bothered to show up. And coffee/tea/whatever for those who don't drink.


Sounds like a plan. I'll alert everyone when I'm on my way down. I need to be down there looking around before the 27th of July. I'll need to be moved in by August 22nd or so.
_________________________
"I don't think I've ever seen you get angry?"
[laughs] "Oh, I used to get angry. All the time. Frustrated too."
"You don't get...frustrated anymore?'
[smiles]"...I'm not lost anymore.."
"How..how did you do that?"
"Same way that anything lost,...gets found.....I stopped looking."

Top
#3892671 - 07/11/09 01:12 AM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: Nated_g]
EmptyWallet Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 08/11/00
Posts: 17018
 Originally Posted By: Nated_g
 Originally Posted By: EmptyWallet
 Originally Posted By: ShinerBockSi
I'm going to be out of town for the free beer night. Heading up to Longview/Tyler area.


WHAAAAT!!?!? Why?


Because this area freakin rocks!!


I actually miss it sometimes. Does that make sense?
_________________________
"I don't think I've ever seen you get angry?"
[laughs] "Oh, I used to get angry. All the time. Frustrated too."
"You don't get...frustrated anymore?'
[smiles]"...I'm not lost anymore.."
"How..how did you do that?"
"Same way that anything lost,...gets found.....I stopped looking."

Top
#3892675 - 07/11/09 01:14 AM Re: Living in Round Rock, north Austin? [Re: Nated_g]
EmptyWallet Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 08/11/00
Posts: 17018
Hmmm, I owe some of the Dallas people a visit before I leave this area as well. I owe DSM and his sister a round for looking for an apartment for me when I first moved here. I chose another place to live and picked up some roommates, but I need to repay their kindness.
_________________________
"I don't think I've ever seen you get angry?"
[laughs] "Oh, I used to get angry. All the time. Frustrated too."
"You don't get...frustrated anymore?'
[smiles]"...I'm not lost anymore.."
"How..how did you do that?"
"Same way that anything lost,...gets found.....I stopped looking."

Top
Page 2 of 2 <12


Moderator:  The Mad Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors
Civic Type-R 2-Piece Rotors — $814 Front Pair! Made in England!
View EBC Rotors
ClubSi.com Shirts
StopTech NZ
StopTech New Zealand
StopTech Australia
StopTech Australia
Brake Specials
Contact BuyBrakes
Brake Pad Coupon
Use Code: hondafetish
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads