Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1010582 - 02/06/07 08:41 PM NX: HONDA NXL direct port 99si?
SCskunk2Si Offline

Loc: south carolina
i have read the FAQs and many forums on n2o however the FAQs didnt go into much detail on direct port systems such as the HONDA NXL from Nitrous Express. i was curious on that particular system only a tuning system such as neptune or hondata would really be all i would need right? besides colder plugs and fuel pump considering my si has I/H/E already... basically i just want to know if i can run that kit direct port on my setup and if all i will need is a tuning system with that kit?
Videos
#1012263 - 02/07/07 09:56 AM Re: NX: HONDA NXL direct port 99si? [Re: SCskunk2Si]
jellydoughnutt Offline
Post Master Sr

the plans that you have are great, with all n2o apps moderation will make it more reliable. to help i would suggest some type of windows switch, so it will kick in and turn off at a certain rpm. also, motor mount inserts will greatly reduce the wheel hop when you hit it. you are defiantly on the right track

"hell do you mean it has potential? WHERE you born stupid or something?"-Nooky04

#1013941 - 02/07/07 05:03 PM Re: NX: HONDA NXL direct port 99si? [Re: jellydoughnutt]
SCskunk2Si Offline

im sry i planned on getting the window switch at WOT just forgot to mention it and i already have a stage 3 clutch so im good there too... thanks for the info... so that kit will be safe to run on my stock internals if i have the whole system tuned right? say spraying at 100shot? which = 25hp per cylinder to me that doesnt sound too dangerous on stock internals but im not positive and have no expierence with nitrous
#1023576 - 02/10/07 09:41 AM Re: NX: HONDA NXL direct port 99si? [Re: SCskunk2Si]
SCskunk2Si Offline

does anyone else have any input?
one persons input is nice but more is better

#1024217 - 02/10/07 01:45 PM Re: NX: HONDA NXL direct port 99si? [Re: SCskunk2Si]
forced00si Offline
Got Boost'r
Jr Member

Loc: the south
spray it, but tune it for the spray. your internals have been proven up to 300hp easy with turbo systems that were tuned correctly. I think you will be fine with the proper tuning.

#1026432 - 02/11/07 09:47 AM Re: NX: HONDA NXL direct port 99si? [Re: forced00si]
SCskunk2Si Offline

thanks thats reassuring to know ill keep everyone updated ill have the kit this week but i wont everything to go with it for a lil while so im guessing about a month to get everything to have it properly tuned and running
#1047747 - 02/14/07 10:15 AM Re: NX: HONDA NXL direct port 99si? [Re: SCskunk2Si]
FBP EM1 Offline
Soon to have boost
Post Master

Loc: Yay Areeeeaaaa
Originally Posted By: SCskunk2Si
im sry i planned on getting the window switch at WOT just forgot to mention it and i already have a stage 3 clutch so im good there too... thanks for the info... so that kit will be safe to run on my stock internals if i have the whole system tuned right? say spraying at 100shot? which = 25hp per cylinder to me that doesnt sound too dangerous on stock internals but im not positive and have no expierence with nitrous

Just curious...why do you have a stage 3 clutch if you only have I/H/E??

#1059962 - 02/17/07 07:54 AM Re: NX: HONDA NXL direct port 99si? [Re: FBP EM1]
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
100 shot on a stock block is possiable, make sure its tuned correctly and dont over spray or spray to long. i would upgrade the valves and springs since they are the first to go with n2o. also i belive hondata has a nitrous option with one of the ecu's that should also help adjust the engine when you spray

MY DVD collection

#1069411 - 02/19/07 05:51 PM Re: NX: HONDA NXL direct port 99si? [Re: FBP EM1]
SCskunk2Si Offline

FBP EM1 i have a stage 3 clutch because it came with the b18b1 when i bought it

but an update to this thread would be that u should check out my new thread in NA tuning because i was only going nitrous as a cheaper way to put down power being as that im a student and all but i found a JDM CTR full swap for 500 and that happens to be cheaper than the whole kit i wanted so im going NA for cheaper again

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads