please dont kill me
i used the search button
i asked this already but i did not think that i could post here

Videos
#57964 - 10/07/04 03:19 AM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
CivicVTi Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Athens , Greece
It all depends on when you plan to spray. If you spray at 2000rpm, even 40hp can kill your engine.

#57965 - 10/07/04 11:30 AM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
jeremystephens Offline

i would say 5000+ rpm

#57966 - 10/08/04 05:58 PM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
CivicVTi Offline
Sr Member

100 is a very large shot for a d16. Even when sprayed at 5000rpm, it should theoretically increase torque by 14.3kgm (too lazy to do the conversion but in general, this is double the stock torque). If your rods/pistons are made for turbo applications and can withstand this kind of torque you should be OK. I would definately not spray that much.

#57967 - 10/13/04 07:40 AM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
RZR SHRP Si Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Texas (again)
fully built with no compression increase, i'd say 125 but you would have to be VERY careful with it. Prolonged shooting would surely detinate it. when i say fully, i'm talking full Ti valve train and sleeved block. anything less and i would say not much over 100.

Tampa Bay Rays

- Family care something or other

#57968 - 10/21/04 04:45 PM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
morpheus Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Warrensburg, MO
if you dont have to drive the car everyday you might as well spray 100 shot on the stock block with a lot of fuel and replace it for cheap when it blows.

#57969 - 11/29/04 12:10 PM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
JediMindTricks Offline
Jr Poster

Why are you trying to spray the shit out of a d16? I've seen a few preludes with fully built motors spraying 150 shots without a problem, but thats with an H22. I think it would be a much better idea to do what morpheus said and spray the shit out the stock engine until it blows and then replace it. You could probably get 10 or 15 d16's for the price of the build.

#57970 - 12/04/04 09:19 AM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
ScottStaypuff Online   troll_face
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ohio
How much nitrous you can spray depends on the strength of the engine components (I know nothing about Hondas). Good aftermarket rods and pistons can handle pretty much anything. The second thing to consider is, can the car ingest and exhaust all that extra air and fuel. You would really want a lot of airflow through the head, especially the exhaust side. Plus a good header and exhaust. Assuming you have a good block/pistons/rods and tuning. To know when your engine has hit the "wall", you would have to go to the dyno with a bunch of nitrous jets and keep adding nitrous and fuel until the car won't make much more power (or you're not getting the desired results). There will come a point when the engine can't efficiently get rid of all the extra exhaust and internal engine stresses/heat will go up. Then you'll probably go boom shortly after.

#57971 - 12/10/04 01:24 AM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Nor Cal, Hella hurr durr
a 100 shot sounds awfully conservative to me for a completely built/forged setup.

I like to look at it like this, take the power that the motor makes "on nuts", the biggest "shot" you should entertain running would be probably around 75% of what it makes "on nuts", e.g. your B16 makes 200 flywheel HP, then spray a 150 shot on a forged setup with aplomb.

another example is to take a junkyard SBC (350 chevy), although it only makes around 250 flywheel HP in typical boneyard config, it can readily handle a 200 shot for ages when triggered at proper rpms and if supplied enough fuel. Makes for good entertainment for like a $75 outlay at a typical junkyard for a mid 70's smog-era example.

#57972 - 02/21/05 05:34 PM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
Cap Offline

Loc: Hinesville, Ga
i have a video somewhere of a stock b18c taking a 200 shot and not blowing. dude raced with a 125 and 160 shot. He stepped up from 125 to 160, not both simultaniously. from my experience most motors will take more juice than people think.

I also sprayed a 2horse briggs and straton w/ a 35shot dry to prove this point

#57973 - 02/22/05 11:33 PM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
NuclearHappineS Offline

heresay : i was reading a domestic board on how a nitrous motor was supposed to be built... and the "guru's" definition of a nitrous build was a motor that would be capable of taking 150% it's original hp in nitrous

He talked about exhaust flow like they mentioned, talked about rod options (i believe he recommended H-beams), he also recommended steel rods street cars, but aluminum rods for race cars where you could spray even more (because the rod absorbs some of the shock and buffers it from the crank) but eventually you'll have to swap out said rods because eventually they will get affected and possibly weakened. Talked about forged pistons, Big pistons (not lightweight ones) with long skirts (to survive the heat better) ... he talked about lower compression rings so they are farther away from the piston top .... advanced exhaust cam timing, longer cam duration...enlarged exhaust valves ...

this was a chevy guy so he had some specifics about r/s ratios ...etc but that was the general stuff he talked about ...
1991 Toyota Celica GT-Turboed. Planning on going back NA with some n2o. Mods: I/h/e/underdrive pulley/60mm TB/ SAFC/magnecors/blasterSS/NGK Bkr6es-11/ and maybe some n2o EX-Forced induction moderator www.celica.net

#57974 - 02/28/05 11:33 AM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
del_slo Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bottom of the boooot
Quote:

i have a video somewhere of a stock b18c taking a 200 shot and not blowing. dude raced with a 125 and 160 shot. He stepped up from 125 to 160, not both simultaniously. from my experience most motors will take more juice than people think.

I also sprayed a 2horse briggs and straton w/ a 35shot dry to prove this point

F***'n A man u just gave me an awesome idea im goin to spray my lil bro's thunder cart

#57975 - 03/04/05 04:36 PM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
Cap Offline

Loc: Hinesville, Ga
it will tap out immediatly. at least the briggs did. just over reves and popps a lot
#57976 - 03/09/05 09:58 PM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
FWDcar Offline
Major Member

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN
On a Stock Automatic SOHC neon a magazine did a 125shot and ran mid 13's if I remember correct. BONE STOCK minus a rigged nitrous system in a rental car. Although I guess the car ran like poop after, it held up. I think with a good flowing exhaust and built motor it should handle A LOT more then a 125shot.

#57977 - 03/12/05 07:46 AM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
wish I could Offline

Loc: north carolina
I read in honda tunning mag that 75 shot was as high as you could go and still stay safe on a stock b16.Make shure your air fuel ratio is turned up=9.65:1-8.0:1.And for any thing up to 150 shot make shure timming is at least -2.
#57978 - 03/12/05 08:45 PM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods
CivicVTi Offline
Sr Member

With an AF ratio of 8:1 you will have a BIG trouble igniting that mixture. 11.5:1 is good for this.

#9078291 - 07/13/17 01:23 AM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods [Re: CivicVTi]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

Each get together appoints their particular lawyer but instead of completing negotiations simply by letter or perhaps phone, an personal meets their particular partner along with their lawyers to be effective things out nose to nose, known since 'four-way meetings'. law approach
Hiring a small business litigation attorney at law requires rely on since concerns about your organization transactions will probably be revealed together with great indiscretion. It's advisable that you merely look for people who have earlier expertise together with someone you are already aware so you are aware the lawyer may be trusted. lawyers authority
My favorite Biblical illustration of Christ teaching people to "act almost like, " could be the story with the leapers which called out there to Christ, inquiring him to be able to heal these. His instructions in their mind were to look show themselves for the Chief Priests. Exactly why? classic law book
By classification, classic & cyberbullying takes place among teenagers. When a grown-up is involved because the aggressor, that meets standards for cyber harassment or cyberstalking, which in lots of states can be a criminal work. Although the particular terms " classic law hack
But publication focus will be on empires regarding trust since Madden inside page(5) describes that: "many people provide an image with the Romans since brutal conquers which will not reflect the specific dynamics with all". Nonetheless it was in fact that "rejection" in which made the particular Romans seem to be trustworthy to be able to others in which formed the basis of their particular empire regarding trust. pro law book
Misconception 1: This is a really negative world on the market. Do not necessarily expect everything being fair with a law university. Law could be fare but it doesn't necessarily signify law universities are honest too. You must fight that out all on your own to make it through. top law guide
Texas has among the better divorce legal professionals and the average Texas breakup lawyer tries to eliminate the problem right away. With these kinds of lawyers, it is fairly easy to come up with the best solution and there's no doubt in any way that here is the only means of the speedy divorce. In reality, majority with the couples believe it is hard to look for the particular quick breakup, as they should consider the little one and the house. the texas lawyer
As youngsters, most folks were fitted by our own parents. Since teens, you probably just followed the fashion. But since adults, the specifications are ceaseless as the options are usually so great, how is it possible to possibly reach your personal method? fashion 101
Articles in regards to the latest trend and articulating ourselves creatively through style yield in unconventional places. Psychology Today acquired some posts about trend and persona in 2008. You will get and examine these articles at no cost on a couple of popular data bank that index Psychology Nowadays - EBSCO and also ProQuest. fashion advice
Picking one away from many trend jobs generally can be an overwhelming concern. There are several different opportunities inside the fashion industry which you might not be certain which you are best to suit your needs. With the high demand for trend jobs, you should be sure regarding what it really is that you want to do so you may get started about pursuing the dream on this competitive market. fashion hosue
Whoever owns a couple of blue jeans that he / she loves to be able to wear needs to be thankful to be able to Levi Strauss. This German-Jewish immigrant for the USA is mainly responsible in making the first couple of blue denims. His Levi Strauss & Co. fashion icon
This is probably the reasons exactly why the Kangaroo Keeper Bag Organizer was developed. In several ways, it can be like having the right purse using a place regarding everything. But the great thing about it really is you could just glide it into any of your existing purses and handbags, fashion keeper
While Saint Laurent has been extremely talented throughout the wide selection of trend design, his very best fame was because the best colorist in fashion history. His unique usage of colors generated fashion creations that were as significantly a work of art as these folks were functional garments. fashion saint
Also referred to as as trend or crap jewelery because inexpensive dynamics, these usually are made from less costly stuff just like glass, semi precious or perhaps imitation pebbles, and low-cost metals for instance white metallic, copper, metal, fashoin style
Our initial featured brand name is Virgins, Saints, and Angels. Inspired from the Goddess, with regions of Gothic traditions and Non secular iconography, Virgins, Saints, Angels, help make unique diamond jewelry that's basically magical to be able to behold. Each powerful piece possesses an element of the eternal that promotes enlightenment, appearance, and imagination. top fashion

Seems like to me how the reason people within the news business are arrogant happens because they understand something these people believe you don't. For example, if a person ask individuals what these people believe on the political topic or perhaps a certain occasion they will start to recite what they have been told within the newspaper, stereo, and/or TELEVISION. www.NewsCorrespondence.com
Buzz marketing may be the art of making a "buzz" or even generating exhilaration and producing your target audience hungry with regard to more. With hype marketing you may be featured on a few of the major websites and proceed viral, without purchasing a paid evaluation or hyperlink, resulting inside a swarm of people to your website. www.newsbuzz.us
The general experience when utilizing Pulse is actually clearly customized towards pill users. You're greeted having a straightforward tile design that draws in content articles from website feeds as well as populates all of them with big images, post headlines, as well as brief introduction copy through each post. www.newspulse.us
Over the previous few years, car producers have begun focusing on developing scaled-down sedans and also have started generating fewer family-sized automobiles, meaning you will find smaller amounts of brand new minivan models to select from today than previously. For consumers looking for a utilized minivan in Nj, www.newsquest.us
This marketplace will still fall and rise and sideways until there's some clarity when it comes to an rate of interest hike. This isn't just an issue for Ough. S. markets however worldwide and when anyone lets you know any different they're not doing a service. www.newsupgrade.us
TV Information - the majority of the news broadcasts upon TV tend to be fresh or simply recently occurred. Television systems are therefore keen using the latest happenings locally or nation. They have contacts within police stations every single child dig the actual records of those who are subjects of the news. www.watchnews.us
By using the web, quality consulting providers are easier to find around the world. The web proves significantly useful like a connection platform to locate these scaled-down, specialized talking to firms. What ever your require, be this financial confirming, sales help, IT, funds raising, recruiting, www.consultservices.us
But the actual credit status from the tenant isn't enough; the tenant may also be an anti- interpersonal or might be engaged in certain illegal methods. In this kind of cases you might have to face numerous problems, so it's always advisable to visit for safer methods for picking tenants for the property such as the tenant discover only providers. www.onlyservices.us
For the the majority of the services, if you're a free of charge account owner, you wouldn't obtain access to live e-mail help, for example phone or even live speak support. Online "self help" modules are often your smartest choice. But a few of these service companies also offer you an choice to make contact with them by way of email, www.originalservices.us
Morbid obesity is really a condition that's described to be 100lbs. or even more above perfect weight, or using a Body Bulk Index (BMI) add up to or more than 30. Being overweight alone places one in a much higher risk of struggling with a mix of several additional metabolic factors for example having higher blood stress, being insulin proof, www.polyservices.us
Keeping wholesome brakes inside your car starts with maintaining your braking system fluid thoroughly clean and free from moisture. The fluid must be replaced every 2 yrs or twenty-four, 000 kilometers as suggested. The liquid runs through what's called braking system lines. www.servicesinfo.us
SaaS initially experienced low pace communications hyperlinks and hard to rely on connectivity which hampered it's ability to become a viable option to local desktop computer applications. Organisations quickly found which their efficiency was extremely sensitive towards the availability www.fastestserviceever.com
The Bikram yoga machines are simply in Bikram yoga studios and you will often do body workouts in it in a little group or even larger team setting based how the local Pilates studio is placed up. The revolutionary brand new technique known as Easy Shifting. www.serviceeverybody.com
I know you've all observed those locking mechanism boxes which Realtors make use of so house buyers as well as their brokers can access a house that's for purchase. I bought that one on Amazon . com but I am certain they can be found most almost everywhere. www.ServicesAccessible.com
As the logical expansion to this kind of buoyancy, Travel Guides show a constant rising to maneuver online and along the way fulfilling the requirements of the actual niche visitors. Both conventional print brands in addition to purely cyber organizations are slogging www.mytravelguide.us

#9081207 - 07/17/17 02:29 AM Re: biggest shot possible with internal mods [Re: DurhamCarpet]
Soc Offline

Since 1985, IGNOU may be serving the actual educational world with greatest dedication as well as responsibility, therefore, making a substantial mark within fostering the actual development of advanced schooling from coast to coast through the actual Open and Learning online. www.BringEducation.com
You should reduce qualified education costs if you're receiving the scholarship, Pell give, employer-provided academic assistance (college tuition reimbursement) or even distributions through 529 Programs. www.EducationExceed.com
Each degree or phase of training has various entry needs that will be fulfilled with a student to become eligible. The first of all requirement, especially regarding a international student may be the English vocabulary. Undertaking TOEFL, IELTS as well as UCLES assessments and fainting in any one of these would be adequate. www.EducationFurther.com
The Best Court associated with India verifies this look at by keeping that "the decision about the fee to become charged should necessarily end up being left towards the private academic institution that doesn't seek or isn't dependent on any funds in the government. www.EducationExcess.com
The actual Sloan Range report "Growing through Degrees: Online Education in the usa in 2005" discovered that sixty four percent associated with chief educational officers as well as faculty think that it requires more discipline for any student to achieve an on the internet course than it will in the face-to-face program. www.educationexpert.us
A level mill is actually any business that problems fake qualifications. There tend to be fraud schools that provide degrees for a lifetime experience as well as claim this is actually the equivalent of the academic level from a certified university. Sorry however many believe this really is fraud. www.educationinfo.us
Masters levels are differentiated through post-nominal characters that indicated the amount of academic accomplishment, honor or even office students has gained. The most typical areas associated with online training masters level study tend to be: www.educationmaster.us
Actually the above mentioned OSEP document causes it to be clear how the school day for any child having a disability shouldn't be longer or even shorter compared to school day time for common education college students. Since a young child would obtain less academic time this may be a refusal of FAPE. www.educationtime.us
No question many young adults are alienated (as well as I'm not really condoning the actual behaviour by a number of them) once they see the actual massive gap between your 'haves' and also the 'have-nots'. As well as our training systems, it needs to be said, do little to enhance that. www.youngeducation.us
Exactly why is this therefore? It's simply because Halloween is here now! You can liven up and appear fabulous throughout the most looked forward to Halloween party not to mention, bring along your pet and help to make him put on an lovable pet costume too. www.adorablepet.us
Joe Slavin may be the creator from the dearhamster.com website, where you can can post messages and discuss your pets. Why not visit his site where you can read more information about hamsters and post your favourite hamster story. www.cutepet.us
Finding Chi town area dog stores isn't any problem, just ensure that the one you decide on has all the above requirements met which you feel at ease with your own purchase of the new dog. www.petshope.us
We just about all need friendship. Pets really are a primary supply of great organization and love. Sometimes this just isn't possible to possess a furry friend in your house. This is when it's good to consider having the feathered buddy. www.petsinformation.us
I have so much more stories to inform of the mishaps, accidents as well as downright funny experiences along with pet sitting many kinds of domestic pets for many kinds of customers. www.petsstory.us
Another way that you could keep the actual dogs through biting is to make certain that they understand biting won't be recognized. When your dog dog attacks you, discrete a noisy howl and let them know NO. This will inform them that biting down hard is painful also it shouldn't be done. www.petsbite.com
Different animals have to be treated in different ways, so it is crucial to possess proper understanding of all the actual animals otherwise you may end up not just putting your self in trouble your pets as well. www.petsknowledge.com
With anything else increasing within prices these days, pet insurance coverage are getting popular. Many owners are considering getting this sort of insurance for his or her favored pets to save health treatment costs particularly when their domestic pets get ill or hurt. www.favorpets.com
Clearly, these clothes for sports activities are meant primarily with regard to safety and ease of the sports athletes but these also have outstanding fashion with respect to the designers as well as makers from the same. www.convenientsports.com
The best thing about the statistical strategy and how a industry is actually today is that you could bet on a variety of sports around the globe. You may even bet upon sports you know absolutely absolutely nothing about. You may be winning wagers in The far east, The UNITED KINGDOM, The UNITED STATES, Italy, Spain, and additional countries all simultaneously. www.Sportsapproach.com
These are are just some of the enjoyable sports that individuals like to determine. There continue to be more compared to these, but we now have found whenever we polled many people, this is actually what these people really stay tuned for. It's instead thrilling to determine all of the different countries get together. Now, you are able to choose to view these sports activities or you are able to choose to view something otherwise. www.SportsOlympic.com
In numerous sports, a higher level associated with aerobic fitness is essential for optimum performance since it promotes stamina and aids recovery within "stop-and-go" kind sports for example ice handbags. www.SportsAerobic.com
Whether you're an enthusiastic sports fan or simply someone who would like to make some supplemental income online rapidly, anyone may learn sports activities betting and take advantage of it if it's approached properly. www.learnsports.us
Are you buying Strider Sports activities Running Bike for sale or in a great low cost? Many people are looking for balance bicycles for excellent prices, but you will find a wide variety of stores available selling these types of bikes. www.sportsrun.us
While these types of can just about all be signs of additional issues too, if your child is energetic in sports activities, it is probably that she or he is that great pressure associated with teen sports activities, whether your child is on the school team or perhaps a community category of some sort. www.teensports.us
Golf is among the toughest sports available so you are going to need a great deal of persistence and self-discipline. Learning the activity and actually dealing with be quite proficient at it, hence it takes a large amount of time as well as practice. www.toughsports.us
Technical ability inside a sport is usually the fundamental measure with regard to potential achievement. Good sports athletes are generally technically seem athletes. This particular reality, nevertheless, does not really start and prevent regarding sport particular skills www.sportsgroup.us
Lanyards are already performing an essential tech function in several workplaces. Lanyards in many cases are being accustomed to carry HARDWARE flash hard disks. The lanyard retains the expensive drive useful, ready with regard to use anytime the individual needs this, yet also helps maintain the generate from becoming lost. www.TechFunctionality.com

In line with the agreement, HUD use the RESIDENCE Investment Partners Program as well as the Community Advancement Block Offer Program since its major tools regarding encouraging property development inside the Commonwealth. Both HUD officers and Puerto Rico's Governor agree the Commonwealth's property plan should give attention to people together with special wants, the aging adults, housedevelopment.us
A Fb account can open your home-based business to billions of lively Facebook users which is guaranteed to be able to spread word of one's business, and what a very easy solution to improve your home-based business profits. improveyourhomes.us
There exists a better idea and also this is to take a position it within your New York home. What better solution to enjoy each buck as compared to by surviving in all the luxurious home improvement can provide and at some point reaping a lot more bucks with resale moment? luxuryhomeimprovement.us

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads