Just to update how the sale of the townhouse went. Just sold it for 6% under expectation.

Had the home listed with an offer date about 21% under expectation to drive traffic. Worked great had over 30 showings over 7 days and here's how it went down:

- received preemp on day 2 7% over asking with full conditions LOL
- offer night - 2 offers one was just over asking and the 2nd offer was 10% over. Well below expectation so no deal
- adjusted price following day above expectation for wiggle room
- ZERO showings for a week
- adjusted price again to 6% under expectation with offer presentation
- ZERO showings again LOLOLOLOL

So how did I end up selling it? I insisted on doing open house, my clients were reluctant. When the home first came to market I did an open house the same weekend. 2 sisters came in (1 is an agent). Didn't do open house during long weekend. Did an open house this past weekend and who comes in again... This time it was the non-agent sister with her parents. Hook line and sinker. Told her to have her sister call me. Long story short, the entire family came to see the home over the weekend during the open house. By the way, they were also the ONLY people to come to the open house during the past weekend.

All in all I'm pretty happy with how it went. Clients are not though, but with how fast things keep changing and with the next rake hike just days away I strongly believe this was the right call. Otherwise the already stale listing was just going to sit and we would eventually end up selling for less.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr