Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#78582 - 02/28/05 10:50 AM DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
silverbullet Offline
Post Master

Loc: Van,BC,Canada
I have been running a NOS dry manifold system (50 hp shot) for 5 years now since I first got my SiR new. Before I get to the discussion topic, let me first lay out what system and protection devices I am running. As mentioned, I have a 50 hp dry manifold shot (single fogger). For safety, I have a MSD Digital 6 and blaster coil set to retard timing by one degree when I am on nitrous. I also have a window set-up so that I only spray nitrous at wide open throttle and only between 3000 to 7800 RPM. To complement and round off the system, I have a heater blanket, purge valve and remote bottle opener.

Now for my discussion topic. Recently, I have been wooed by all this turbo talk. I am looking at the Greddy kit just because I do not want anything on the wild side. The problem I am strugling with is that I am not sure if turbo is really what it is put up to be in terms of reliability. As nitrous users, we all have dispelled the myths that nitrous is BAD. What should our next phase be if we/I want more power? If I don't want to dump the whole NOS kit, would a turbo NOS set-up be good? Should I simply use the nitrous to cool the intercooler?

In essence, help me decide whether I should keep NOS or drop it for turbo. I know the turbo people will say do it... but I need to hear the arguement go the other way.

Thanks

2000 Civic SiR
JRSC high boost kit (10 PSI)
Hondata S200 boost option
misc complementary go fast parts!!

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
420 Hp / 420 lbs/ft torque
0-60 4.8 sec WET or DRY

Videos
#78583 - 02/28/05 08:40 PM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
RealTypeR Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Florida
I'd drop it for turbo in a second. Then again, I'm partial to boost cause Nitrous blew my R up
'01 Integra Type R #801 - sold then stolen
'07 Honda Ridgeline RTS Dark Cherry Pearl
Free Poker Rakeback - http://www.thisisthenuts.com Ref 4912

#78584 - 03/01/05 04:58 AM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
CivicVTi Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Athens , Greece
Let me guess: You used a 75shot on a stock R, with no timing retard and you used it before 3000rpm! Yes nitrous is dangerous if you do not know how to use it. A stock Honda engine can go through dozens of bottles if used correctly.
#78585 - 03/01/05 10:28 AM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
silverbullet Offline
Post Master

CivicVTi, so you too are in the impression that nitrous is okay provided you take the precautions that I have. In my case though... would you switch over to turbo?

2000 Civic SiR

0-60 4.8 sec WET or DRY

#78586 - 03/01/05 12:57 PM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
b6ixteen Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Florida
Any sorts of forced induction will be bad for your stock motor if the right precautions aren't taken. Having nitrous is not much different from a TC. You can blow your motor with a TC with too much boost just as blowing it with a nitrous spraying at idle/low rpm.

But to answer your question, I would leave the nitrous for the turbo just because of the endless possibilities it offers. And the spooling/blowoff sound. Or if not, build your motor to accept both. Then you can harness some serious power.

#78587 - 03/01/05 02:09 PM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
99blusi Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Michigan
Since I've been on both sides of this...
A stock greddy kit is pretty darn reliable. Just keep the boost down and you'll be fine.
I used to run an NX kit before the turbo. My problem was the cost of bottle fills. Here it's 4.50 a lb...and I was burning up 2 bottles a week...I was a freak with the stuff. The reason I switched is because I got sick of running out of power and spending almost $400 a month on fills. Shit gets old quick. I think it's safe enough to run nitrous (MSD window switch, fuel pressure safety switch, WOT switch, bottle heater ect ect...).

http://www.geocities.com/high_grad/99Blusi.html

My vouch thread....
http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Ca...o=&fpart=1&vc=1

#78588 - 03/01/05 04:08 PM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
silverbullet Offline
Post Master

99Bluesi,

Thanks! Actually thanks everyone for the inputs! Bluesi, would you consider running nitrous in conjuction with the Greddy kit? My plan is to use the NOS as a boost controller... run the Greddy at stock boost 95% of the time and IF needed, run a small dose of nitrous (say 15hp shot) for that extra kick. Kind of like using a boost controller for a few seconds. I will ofcourse run all the safety stuff that I have now in conjunction with the turbo.

2000 Civic SiR

0-60 4.8 sec WET or DRY

#78589 - 03/01/05 04:09 PM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
CivicVTi Offline
Sr Member

We can write hundreds of post 'quarreling' which is better. THere is no definite answer. I chose the nitrous way (Hondata controlled NOS kit) for some reasons. I can tell you my reasons:

1. It is power-on-demand.
2. I can remove the kit in a couple of hours and sell it
3. I am not planning to spray over 40hp so the bottle should last quite a lot
4. I have Hondata and the setup will be VERY safe
5. I cannot afford a turbo kit right now
6. I will still have a 10.8 compression ratio which means very good mileage
7. I am still NA most of the times (very good throttle response etc)

Of course, turbo/supercharger would be much faster with just 6psi (I am only runnign a 40hp shot) but I do not care. I also do not have the BOV sound. But I also do not have the temperatures of a turbo setup. On the contrary, nitrous cools things down.

My point is that it is a matter of choice. I see Nitrous as an introduction to FI power. If/when I blow my engine, I will build it stronger and then I might consider going turbo/SC. And that is if I see that I spend too much on refills. Till then...(safe) nitrous rocks

#78590 - 03/01/05 05:01 PM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
silverbullet Offline
Post Master

thanks CivicVTi,

Can you please let me know how/what hondata set-up you are running and how your system exactly works? Are you still using stock injectors? Are you running a dry manifold system? Do you know how/if we can jet a dry manifold system to shoot less than 40 hp? Trying to do what I have mentioned above

2000 Civic SiR

0-60 4.8 sec WET or DRY

#78591 - 03/02/05 09:32 AM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
CivicVTi Offline
Sr Member

I am running an S200 unit with RC 310cc injectors to provide the additional fuel for my shot. It is basically a NOS 05122 dry kit but with no fuel solenoid (no need to raise the fuel pressure. Hondata opens the injectors more and provides necessary fuel). You can jet a dry kit down to 5hp if you want this way. There are many online jet calculators.

Make sure someone tunes your car good with nitrous. Hondata can provide timing retard and RPM windows so it is very safe (as long as tuned right).

#78592 - 03/02/05 12:14 PM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
99blusi Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Michigan
I would rather have a dual stage boost controller for the extra kick. Nitrous and a turbo is kind of a bitch to tune. It's easier, cheaper and safer to use a nice boost controller.

http://www.geocities.com/high_grad/99Blusi.html

My vouch thread....
http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Ca...o=&fpart=1&vc=1

#78593 - 03/02/05 04:48 PM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
realtyper actually did not have a stock honda and it was tuned,

he ran thru about 50-75 bottles thru the car with no problem, he just forgot to change the plugs even after i told him and boom

MY DVD collection

#78594 - 03/02/05 05:47 PM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
silverbullet Offline
Post Master

How do you know if it is time to change the plugs? Is there some kind of sign on the plugs itself???

2000 Civic SiR

0-60 4.8 sec WET or DRY

#78595 - 03/02/05 06:37 PM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
codycr6 Offline

Loc: Memphis
Quote:

realtyper actually did not have a stock honda and it was tuned,

he ran thru about 50-75 bottles thru the car with no problem, he just forgot to change the plugs even after i told him and boom

The infamous "change the plugs or your engine will blow" urban legend...

Knowledge is Power, Prepare To Be Schooled

#78596 - 03/03/05 06:00 PM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
silverbullet Offline
Post Master

Who still uses nitrous here and how often on the average per month do you spray??

2000 Civic SiR

0-60 4.8 sec WET or DRY

#78597 - 03/04/05 07:39 AM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
Cap Offline

Loc: Hinesville, Ga
i havent sprayed in a while due to a bad clutch. I have a new built motor on the way so i'll probably hang tight till the new setup is in place. My car has seen AT LEAST 30 bottles go through it. I currenty have 147k on the car and have no qualms about spraing if i need to. The bottle is still in place, full and all systems are go. when i was racing a lot i was at the track twice to three times a week and went through on average 2 bottles a week.
#78598 - 03/04/05 07:40 AM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
Cap Offline

Loc: Hinesville, Ga
btw i'm only building a motor because i want to break low 11s on spray. it has been done on a stock motor but i like the securinty of forged internals and sleeves.
#78599 - 03/04/05 10:32 AM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls
silverbullet Offline
Post Master

WOW Cap! That is awesome. I have heard of great times while on the bottle, but 11's???? I like the power while on the bottle, but when off, the car is ofcourse weak. I was wondering if besides the I/H/E deal, if there is anything else we can do to our engines to give it more pep when off the nitrous. I was thinking of cams... but don't know which ones would be good with nitrous. Anyone with info?

2000 Civic SiR

0-60 4.8 sec WET or DRY

#9078293 - 07/13/17 01:29 AM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls [Re: silverbullet]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

By description, classic & cyberbullying happens among young adults. When a grownup is involved since the aggressor, this meets requirements for cyber nuisance or cyberstalking, which in several states is really a criminal behave. Although the actual terms inch www.classiclawhack.com
But guide focus is actually on empires associated with trust because Madden within page(5) clarifies that: "many people come with an image from the Romans because brutal conquers which doesn't reflect the particular dynamics from all". However it was really that "rejection" which made the actual Romans appear trustworthy in order to others which formed the foundation of their own empire associated with trust. www.prolawbook.com
Fantasy 1: It's a really poor world available. Do not really expect everything to become fair in a law college. Law may be fare but that does not necessarily imply that law colleges are reasonable too. You need to fight this out by yourself to endure. www.toplawguide.com
Texas has the best divorce attorneys and a typical Texas separation and divorce lawyer tries to resolve the problem very quickly. With these types of lawyers, it is very easy to generate the best answer and there isn't any doubt whatsoever that this is actually the only method of the fast divorce. Actually, majority from the couples think it is hard to visit for the actual quick separation and divorce, as they need to consider the kid and the home. www.thetexaslawyer.org
As kids, most people were outfitted by the parents. Because teens, you most likely just followed the style. But because adults, the choices are ceaseless since the options tend to be so huge, how are you able to possibly get to your own method? www.fashion101.us
Articles concerning the latest style and indicating ourselves artistically through style arrive in uncommon places. Mindset Today experienced some content articles about style and character in 08. You will find and study these articles free of charge on 2 popular directories that catalog Psychology These days - EBSCO as well as ProQuest. www.fashionadvice.us
Picking one from many style jobs generally is definitely an overwhelming problem. There are a number of different opportunities within the fashion industry which you may not make sure which the first is best for you personally. With the popular for style jobs, you have to be sure associated with what it's that for you to do so you will get started upon pursuing your own dream with this competitive business. www.fashionhosue.us
Whoever owns a set of blue jeans that she or he loves in order to wear ought to be thankful in order to Levi Strauss. This German-Jewish immigrant towards the USA is principally responsible to make the first set of blue denim jeans. His Levi Strauss & Company. www.fashionicon.us
This is among the reasons the reason why the Kangaroo Keeper Handbag Organizer originated. In numerous ways, it is like having an ideal purse having a place with regard to everything. But the best thing about it's that you could just slip it into all of your existing handbags, www.fashionkeeper.us
While St . Laurent had been extremely talented over the wide range of style design, his finest fame was since the best colorist popular history. His unique utilization of colors resulted in fashion creations that have been as a lot a thing of beauty as these were functional clothes. www.fashionsaint.us
Also known as as style or rubbish jewelery because of its inexpensive character, these are often made from more affordable stuff such as glass, partial precious or even imitation gemstones, and affordable metals for example white steel, copper, light weight aluminum, www.fashoinstyle.us
Our very first featured manufacturer is Virgins, New orleans saints, and Angels. Inspired through the Goddess, with aspects of Gothic custom and Spiritual iconography, Virgins, New orleans saints, Angels, help to make unique jewellery that's merely magical in order to behold. Each persuasive piece possesses some the everlasting that stimulates enlightenment, phrase, and creativeness. www.topfashion.us

It seems to me the reason people inside the news market are arrogant is really because they realize something they will believe you do not. For illustration, if an individual ask folks what they will believe over a political topic or even a certain function they will quickly recite what they are told inside the newspaper, radio stations, and/or TV SET. NewsCorrespondence.com
Buzz marketing could be the art of fabricating a "buzz" or perhaps generating pleasure and creating your market hungry regarding more. With excitement marketing you will be featured on a number of the major web sites and move viral, without investing in a paid evaluate or website link, resulting in the swarm of visitors to your web site. newsbuzz.us
The total experience when working with Pulse will be clearly personalized towards capsule users. You're greeted using a straightforward tile structure that brings in posts from web site feeds and also populates these with huge images, write-up headlines, and also brief benefits copy coming from each write-up. newspulse.us
Over the previous couple of years, car suppliers have begun centering on developing more compact sedans and possess started creating fewer family-sized autos, meaning you can find smaller volumes of fresh minivan models to pick from today than in the past. For consumers searching for a employed minivan in Nj-new jersey, newsquest.us
This industry will always go up and down and sideways until there is certainly some clarity in relation to an interest hike. This is simply not just a challenge for You. S. markets yet worldwide of course, if anyone informs you any different they may be not doing that you simply service. newsupgrade.us
TV Media - a lot of the news broadcasts about TV are usually fresh or perhaps recently took place. Television sites are thus keen with all the latest happenings in the neighborhood or region. They have even contacts inside of police stations in order to dig the particular records of those people who are subjects of these news. watchnews.us
With the aid of the world wide web, quality consulting companies are much simpler to find across the world. The world wide web proves substantially useful being a connection platform to get these more compact, specialized contacting firms. Whichever your will need, be that financial credit reporting, sales support, IT, money raising, hr, consultservices.us
But the particular credit status with the tenant just isn't enough; the tenant can be an anti- sociable or could be engaged in a few illegal procedures. In these kinds of cases you could have to face several problems, therefore it is always advisable to look for safer means of picking tenants to your property just like the tenant locate only companies. onlyservices.us
For the a lot of the services, in case you are a totally free account case, you wouldn't normally access live e mail help, for instance phone or perhaps live talk support. Online "self help" modules usually are your most suitable choice. But many of these service suppliers also give you an substitute for speak to them by means of email, originalservices.us
Morbid obesity can be a condition which is described as being 100lbs. or maybe more above best weight, or creating a Body Size Index (BMI) corresponding to or higher than 30. Being over weight alone sets one with a much better risk of experiencing a variety of several some other metabolic factors for instance having large blood strain, being insulin immune, polyservices.us
Keeping healthful brakes within your car commences with preserving your braking mechanism fluid clear and without any moisture. The fluid has to be replaced every couple of years or twenty four, 000 a long way as advised. The smooth runs through what exactly is called braking mechanism lines. servicesinfo.us
SaaS initially endured low velocity communications back links and difficult to rely on connectivity in which hampered the ability to become viable substitute for local pc applications. Organisations shortly found in which their productiveness was very sensitive for the availability fastestserviceever.com
The Yoga machines are only in Yoga studios and you may often do entire body workouts to them in a tiny group or perhaps larger party setting dependent how your neighborhood Pilates studio is defined up. Any revolutionary fresh technique referred to as Easy Moving. serviceeverybody.com
I know you might have all noticed those secure boxes in which Realtors utilize so residence buyers and also their real estate agents can get access to a house which is for selling. I bought this place on Amazon online marketplace but I know they can be obtained most just about everywhere. ServicesAccessible.com
As any logical file format to these kinds of buoyancy, Travel Guides demonstrate a regular rising to go online and in the act fulfilling the wants of the particular niche viewers. Both standard print brands along with purely cyber agencies are slogging mytravelguide.us
Travel Agents have become more any counselor and also an adviser so they really are today called Vacation Professionals or perhaps Travel Consultant. Even the particular travel market is hoping to get away from while using the term "travel agent". mrtravel.us
Discovery India can be heavenly together with Luxury trips India made available from tour workers which enable you to get comfort and also enjoyment with fair rates. India Trips are thought as operators coping in trips and supplying best regarding travel connected services to be able to tourists. luxurytour.us
Choose a tiny group excursion which covers the majority of things you desire to see to check out the value. Compare several similar trips (sometimes they may be identical) coming from different excursion companies, with what they each have to offer, grouptour.us

#9081205 - 07/17/17 02:28 AM Re: DISCUSSSION topic: Nitrous benefits / pitfalls [Re: DurhamCarpet]
Soc Offline

You might be still stuck wanting to tie residence buyers together with home vendors, or terrain owners to be able to land customers? Shame, disgrace! You are passing up on one of the primary booming real-estate investments on this century, possibly inside our lifetimes! realestate project
One choice to earn plenty of cash in Miami real-estate investing is which you buy attributes and rent out the properties to get a value which can be greater compared to the expenses that has been from the properties. realestate services
As per this vision, the Countrywide Institute regarding Food and also Agriculture has recently constituted the bigger Education Concern Grants Program to help boost and enhance the standard regarding formal, postsecondary-level lawn care sciences schooling. education Challenger
Since 1985, IGNOU continues to be serving the particular educational sphere with maximum dedication and also responsibility, thus, making an important mark inside fostering the particular development of higher education around the globe through the particular Open and Distance education. Bring Education
You need to reduce suitable education costs in case you are receiving any scholarship, Pell offer, employer-provided instructional assistance (educational costs reimbursement) or perhaps distributions coming from 529 Ideas. Education Exceed
Each stage or period of schooling has diverse entry specifications that is usually to be fulfilled by way of a student for being eligible. The above all requirement, especially when it comes to a overseas student could be the English terminology. Undertaking TOEFL, IELTS and also UCLES checks and passing out in any one would be sufficient. Education Further
The Huge Court regarding India concurs with this see by having that "the decision around the fee being charged need to necessarily become left for the private instructional institution that does not seek or just isn't dependent after any funds from your government. Education Excess
The particular Sloan Consortium report "Growing simply by Degrees: Online Education in america in 2005" identified that 64 percent regarding chief instructional officers and also faculty believe it will take more discipline to get a student to succeed in an on the web course than it can in any face-to-face training course. education expert
A diploma mill will be any firm that concerns fake credentials. There are usually fraud schools offering degrees forever experience and also claim here is the equivalent of your academic diploma from an accredited university. Sorry yet many believe that is fraud. education info
Masters diplomas are differentiated simply by post-nominal correspondence that indicated the level of academic good results, honor or perhaps office a student has attained. The most frequent areas regarding online schooling masters diploma study are usually: education master
Actually the aforementioned OSEP document helps it be clear the school day to get a child using a disability really should not be longer or perhaps shorter compared to the school evening for basic education pupils. Since a kid would acquire less instructional time this could also be a denial of FAPE. education time
No ponder many teenagers are alienated (and also I'm not necessarily condoning the particular behaviour by many of them) if they see the particular massive gap involving the 'haves' as well as the 'have-nots'. And also our schooling systems, it must be said, do little to boost that. young education
How come this thus? It's due to the fact Halloween will be here! You can dress and seem fabulous through the most awaited Halloween party and lastly, bring along your puppy and help make him use an cute pet costume at the same time. adorable pet
Joe Slavin could be the creator with the dearhamster.com website, where you can can post messages and discuss your pets. Why not visit his site where you can read more information about hamsters and post your favourite hamster story. cute pet
Finding Chicago area family pet stores is not any problem, just be sure that the one you end up picking has every one of the above standards met understanding that you really feel with the purchase of one's new family pet. pet shope
We almost all need lasting love. Pets certainly are a primary way to obtain great business and passion. Sometimes that just just isn't possible undertake a furry friend at home. This is if it is good to take into account having any feathered good friend. pets information
I have books stories to share with of our own mishaps, accidents and also downright amusing experiences together with pet sitting many different kinds of animals for many different kinds of consumers. pets story
Another way you could keep the particular dogs coming from biting is to ensure that they realize biting will not be approved. When your furry friend dog gnaws you, let out a deafening howl and inform them NO. This will make them aware that stinging is painful plus it really should not be done. pets bite
Different animals must be treated in a different way, so it is vital to have got proper information about all the particular animals otherwise you could end up not merely putting oneself in trouble but your pets also. pets knowledge
With everything else increasing inside prices today, pet insurance coverages are turning into popular. Many pet owners are considering obtaining this type of insurance for favored pets to save lots of health attention costs especially when their animals get unwell or wounded. favor pets
Clearly, these garments for sporting activities are designed primarily regarding safety and capability of the sportsmen but these have also outstanding fashion with regards to the designers and also makers with the same. convenient sports
The great thing about any statistical method and the industry will be today is you could bet on numerous sports around the world. You may also bet about sports you are aware absolutely practically nothing about. You will be winning gambling bets in Cina, The BRITISH, The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Italy, Russia, and some other countries all concurrently. Sports approach
These are just some of the entertaining sports that folks like to find out. There remain more as compared to these, but we've found once we polled some individuals, this will be what they will really listen in for. It's somewhat thrilling to find out all the various countries bond. Now, it is possible to choose to look at these sporting activities or it is possible to choose to look at something different. Sports Olympic
In several sports, a top level regarding aerobic fitness is critical for ideal performance as it promotes staying power and facilitates recovery inside "stop-and-go" sort sports for instance ice dance shoes. Sports Aerobic
Whether you might be an devoted sports fan or perhaps someone who wants to make some extra cash online swiftly, anyone can easily learn sporting activities betting and reap the benefits of it when it is approached effectively. learn sports
Are you looking for a Strider Sporting activities Running Bike available or with a great lower price? Many people are searhing for balance motorcycles for fantastic prices, but you can find selection of stores on the market selling these kinds of bikes. sports run
While these kinds of can almost all be clues of some other issues at the same time, if your teen is lively in sporting activities, it is probable that he / she is experiencing the pressure regarding teen sporting activities, whether your teen is over a school team or even a community league of some kind. teen sports
Golf is probably the toughest sports on the market so you will need a lot of endurance and self-control. Learning the sport and actually addressing be quite great at it, hence it's going to take a lots of time and also practice. tough sports
Technical ability in the sport is normally the root measure regarding potential accomplishment. Good sportsmen are most of the time technically appear athletes. This kind of reality, nonetheless, does not necessarily start preventing with respect to sport certain skills sports group
Lanyards already are performing a significant tech function in lots of workplaces. Lanyards tend to be being utilized to carry USB flash pushes. The lanyard maintains the display drive helpful, ready regarding use when the individual wearing needs that, yet also helps keep the push from getting lost. Tech Functionality

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads