Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#301423 - 07/07/06 04:30 PM Hello once again
LittleBaDaSs_4 Offline

Hello everyone! In case you don't remember my sn....it's Lauren from way back in the early days of CSI when I was LittleBaDaSs (no number...) Anyway, I have not posted in a while, mostly I just read around without logging in.....however what i have seen going on here really makes me sick. This used to be a place where we could set up meets, bbq's, posts mods and ideas and just kick back...now it seems all there is, is Jerry Springer Drama and Bashing......I sat by and watch the endless amount of pages about my cousin Christina and did not say a word because I did not want to get involved with this highschool drama but when she became aware of it, I felt the need to post.
Mike is not the person that he seems. I used to think that he was a caring guy with a heart of gold, and would do anything for my cousin....I was sadly mistaken. I made a HUGE mistake introducing them. Since the breakup he has been harrassing her and yes she has the text messages and phone bill to prove it. He WAS NEVER LISTEN NEVER engaged to her!!! I have found that Mike makes up stories in his head and HE actually believes them!!!!! She was NEVER engaged to him EVER!!!!! I am tired of him creating problems for her...I mean he is 26 years old...." Mike don't you think it's time to get your life together?"......I saw that he said I imed him the other day....yes I did....BY MISTAKE......and you know what I imed him with? a period "."......I clicked on teh worng person. I should have deleted him from my buddylist by now....but I had no idea how childish he really was. I was under the impression that it was a bad breakup and that it was over....I never thought he would have such a hard time letting go. I know that he will probally abuse his "mod powers" and delete me and this but at least I got it out....Mike....we could have all been cool.....Chris....me Rol and U but you have taken this to far. Just let it go and get on with yourself....I saw the text messages you sent her.....just move on......

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#301424 - 07/07/06 04:33 PM Re: Hello once again
mhart Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: central pa
thats some messed up crap. and hi to you.

#301425 - 07/07/06 04:43 PM Re: Hello once again
dohcvtecguy Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Tampa,Fl mofrappy's
Live and learn

#301426 - 07/07/06 04:44 PM Re: Hello once again
LittleBaDaSs_4 Offline

isnt that the truth!!

#301427 - 07/07/06 04:48 PM Re: Hello once again
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Hello everyone! In case you don't remember my sn....it's Lauren from way back in the early days of CSI when I was LittleBaDaSs (no number...) Anyway, I have not posted in a while, mostly I just read around without logging in.....however what i have seen going on here really makes me sick. This used to be a place where we could set up meets, bbq's, posts mods and ideas and just kick back...now it seems all there is, is Jerry Springer Drama and Bashing......I sat by and watch the endless amount of pages about my cousin Christina and did not say a word because I did not want to get involved with this highschool drama but when she became aware of it, I felt the need to post.
Mike is not the person that he seems. I used to think that he was a caring guy with a heart of gold, and would do anything for my cousin....I was sadly mistaken. I made a HUGE mistake introducing them. Since the breakup he has been harrassing her and yes she has the text messages and phone bill to prove it. He WAS NEVER LISTEN NEVER engaged to her!!! I have found that Mike makes up stories in his head and HE actually believes them!!!!! She was NEVER engaged to him EVER!!!!! I am tired of him creating problems for her...I mean he is 26 years old...." Mike don't you think it's time to get your life together?"......I saw that he said I imed him the other day....yes I did....BY MISTAKE......and you know what I imed him with? a period "."......I clicked on teh worng person. I should have deleted him from my buddylist by now....but I had no idea how childish he really was. I was under the impression that it was a bad breakup and that it was over....I never thought he would have such a hard time letting go. I know that he will probally abuse his "mod powers" and delete me and this but at least I got it out....Mike....we could have all been cool.....Chris....me Rol and U but you have taken this to far. Just let it go and get on with yourself....I saw the text messages you sent her.....just move on......

I just love how my 6 page thread in OT got deleted. Punks.

I just love how Mike had Brandon post for him and post nothing but LIES.

But, let Mike live in his own little world. WE will live in reality.

Fuck em.

#301428 - 07/07/06 04:49 PM Re: Hello once again
LittleBaDaSs_4 Offline

ohhhhhh boy........................

#301429 - 07/07/06 05:12 PM Re: Hello once again
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here was my original post from the first thread. I knew I should have fucking saved the whole thread before I left my house. Oh well.

------------------

Drama Within. Will most likely end up with 20 pages and go down in CSI history.

So, the Million Dollar Question is: Why did Mike, (Type X), abuse his Moderator Powers on CSI and ban me over real life personal issues?

Was it because he was jealous that I am friends with Christina... his last ex-girlfriend? Does he think I am sleeping with her? Does he think he still has a right to know her business after what he did to cause the breakup? Who knows... but let's fucking find out!

So Mike, tell me...

Was it because of your ex Christina and the fact that I am friends with her? Is it the fact that her and I went out last week and it pissed you off?

I mean why would you ban me? All it did was make you look like an asshole and someone who is probably going to lose his Mod Status due to abuse. It's no biggie, I was unbanned 5 minutes later, but it's the point of this matter. You took something from our personal lives and brought it onto a website that we both use. You abused your Mod. Powers. THAT right there makes YOU a pussy.

Instead of banning me, why couldnt you just fucking MAN UP and message me, call me, email me, whatever and talk to me and ask me what was up? Guess what my old friend, I would have told you straight up what was going on. But instead, you want to act like Mr. Billy Bad Ass and pull abuse of Moderation powers and ban me. Yeah, nice feable fucking attempt.

In case you didnt know this... But I have been friends with your ex for a while Mikey... even when you guys were going out!! Hell, I might have known her even before the two of you met from Roselle....

Why send me messages, then when I reply to them, ignore them? "Why are you talking to Christina?" I answer you "The same reason why I messaged you, you putz!" To check on you and see how you were doing after the breakup. I messaged you to check on you because I thought we were friends and I wante to make sure you were okay you asshole. Almost 5 years of friendship, you threw away over wannabe tough guy bullshit! (while we may not have been best friends, we were friends and we used to talk a lot, )

But YOU decided to be a jerkoff and ignored me, removed me from your friends list and acted like I didnt exist. Oh how this reminds me of a situation from several years ago... Oh yeah... his name was Rob... your BEST FUCKING FRIEND. You talked massive shit about him... called him a thief, a liar, a fake, every name in the book... and then you, out of the blue, became friends again. (Sorry Rob. I dont mean to bring you into this.)

Dont hate Mike. You and Christina broke up. (Yes, I know all of the details. I speak to her like everyday) I have every right to talk to her, to be friends with her, to go out with her, etc.

You lost the right to ASK me what kind of relationship I have with her when you walked out of the fucking door with your shit. (I should post up why the two of you broke up, but I wont... for several reasons: 1: It's nobody's business. 2 I will not disrespect Chrissy like that and even though you went out of your way to disrespect me, I wont do it to you by putting out your relationship business out there.

You make posts about how you're fucking different girls 7 days a week and yet you have the MOTHERFUCKING BALLS to "hate on me" because I am friends with Chrissy? You've got some fucking nerve my friend. Some real fucking nerve.

Dont get all pissed off about me and Chrissy when you admit, publicly on a message forum, about how many whores you're meeting and fucking. You're fucking posting up and bragging about women and yet you have the balls to pull this little stunt? It fucking boggles my mind. The self named, so-called "HATER" is actually jealous over whatever kind of relationship I have with his ex, even though he is fucking every girl with a pussy.

You fucking hypocrite.

How easy people forget their friends. How easy people forget the times that they have cried on someones shoulder, asked for advice, etc., over a girl, life in general, etc.

You two-faced, backstabbing fuck!

All you should have done Mike, was been a man, like you claim you are and messaged me and asked me what was up like a gentleman. You didnt do that... instead you pulled a punk highschool prick move.

Guess what Mike? Now you will NEVER know what was/has/is going on between myself and Christina and you only have yourself to blame for that.

Oh and do me and yourself some favors:

1: Dont bring other personal shit into this. Stay on the topic. If you have anythng else to say, not that you would, but whatever... either leave it alone or PM me in private.

2: Dont delete this thread. I have copied it and I will continue to repost it until you man up and respond... either via this thread, PM, email, myspace, whatever. If you talk to me outside of this thread and you man up, then I will delete this thread.

3: Dont attempt to ban me again. The higher powers have already been made aware of your abuse of power.

4: Dont act like a tough guy and tell me to either come to your house, meet you somewhere, whatever, so you can "fuck me up". I already know where you live, work and hangout. Dont even attempt it. It will only make you look like an even bigger child.

5: Man up and apologize for your foolishness and this shit will be over.

Regards and Best Wishes,

Your Ex-Friend (How Soap Operish )

Justin

CSI OT: Please forgive me for posting drama on this forum. But it need to said. Thank you for understanding and.... ENJOY.

#301430 - 07/07/06 05:22 PM Re: Hello once again
LittleBaDaSs_4 Offline

wow well said Justin......let's c he should be home from work soon so I am sure he will delete it.....

#301431 - 07/07/06 05:28 PM Re: Hello once again
Anonymous
Unregistered

he cant... he doesnt have the power to delete in this forum. he can only ask a NE mod to delete it or an admin and I KNOW that Mike (yellowcorn) wont delete this shit because that mofo is my buddy! Right Mikey? (Yellowcorn)
#301432 - 07/07/06 11:51 PM Re: Hello once again
martine Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: New England
Quote:

He WAS NEVER LISTEN NEVER engaged to her!!!

Wow. What about the engagement ring he bought? And that thread about how he popped the question at some fancy restaurant... was all made up too? Well good luck to all of you and hopefully in time, everything will calm down.

#301433 - 07/08/06 01:07 AM Re: Hello once again
falnfenix Offline
Post Master Supreme

what the flying fuck happened now? did Justin get BALEETED?
#301434 - 07/08/06 03:19 AM Re: Hello once again
YellowCorn Offline
Post Master Sr

lol, I wish I could get the braincells back that I just suddenly lost.

*shakes head*

#301435 - 07/08/06 10:11 AM Re: Hello once again
Justin-VW II Offline

Loc: NJ
Quote:

what the flying fuck happened now? did Justin get BALEETED?

Yep. That PUSSY deleted my entire account. 6+ years on this website and he deleted it. Punk ass.

But, it's recovering my account is being worked on.

#301436 - 07/08/06 10:15 AM Re: Hello once again
martine Offline
Post Master Sr

CSI drama at it's finest... just when I thought this whole thing was some lstrange ate April Fools Day gag on Mike's part.

#301437 - 07/08/06 10:26 AM Re: Hello once again
pumpkin escobar Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: 603
I still don't buy the whole "they weren't engaged" thing. It just seems like his ex is doing some hardcore backpedaling trying to save face.

#301438 - 07/08/06 10:32 AM Re: Hello once again
martine Offline
Post Master Sr

Both Mike and Christina both could be in the "wrong" here... I think emotions are still running high and then adding Justin into the mix plus all three of them trying to "save face". I don't think it wrong that Justin is still friends with Christina, but he should have kept more low-key for a few months.

And I think it's interesting that Duc would stand by Justin being another military brother, but... I think that if any of Duc's friends were still friendly with his wifey, he'd be freaking out also.

#301439 - 07/08/06 10:46 AM Re: Hello once again
Justin-VW II Offline

Quote:

Both Mike and Christina both could be in the "wrong" here... I think emotions are still running high and then adding Justin into the mix plus all three of them trying to "save face". I don't think it wrong that Justin is still friends with Christina, but he should have kept more low-key for a few months.

And I think it's interesting that Duc would stand by Justin being another military brother, but... I think that if any of Duc's friends were still friendly with his wifey, he'd be freaking out also.

I see what you're saying, but I was friends with Christina when they were going out. I have known Lauren, her cousin, for 6 years. I have done NOTHING with Christina. I am just friends with her... that is it.

As far as Duc, me and him are REAL friends... not just friends from CSI. So of course he is going to have my back. To top it off, because Duc had my back, Mike banned Duc yesterday shortly after Mike banned me... AND THEY WERE FRIENDS!!!

Then out of nowhere Mike went on another powertrip and deleted my 6 year, 18k+ post account.

HE brought this to CSI, not me. ALL I did was respond and yet, he still deletes me. What a joke.

#301440 - 07/08/06 10:47 AM Re: Hello once again
Justin-VW II Offline

Quote:

I still don't buy the whole "they weren't engaged" thing. It just seems like his ex is doing some hardcore backpedaling trying to save face.

The TRUTH is, they were enagaged. I saw the ring, but it was something that was on very shaky grounds.

#301441 - 07/08/06 10:56 AM Re: Hello once again
martine Offline
Post Master Sr

Yeah... I can't believe that your account got deleted. That's crazy. Otherwise, I never thought that it was anything more than just friends between you and Christina. And I thought Mike wanted to get engaged with her too soon in their relationship. I dunno what everyone's rush to get engaged is these days. *shrug*

#301442 - 07/08/06 11:09 AM Re: Hello once again
pumpkin escobar Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

Both Mike and Christina both could be in the "wrong" here... I think emotions are still running high and then adding Justin into the mix plus all three of them trying to "save face"

Pretty much sums it up. No one is really "right" in the situation. It should have been handled differently by all parties.

Emotions are a motherfucker though.

#301443 - 07/08/06 11:10 AM Re: Hello once again
pumpkin escobar Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

Quote:

The TRUTH is, they were enagaged. I saw the ring, but it was something that was on very shaky grounds.

Well at least that was cleared up.

#301444 - 07/08/06 11:15 AM Re: Hello once again
Justin-VW II Offline

Dont know bro...

But let me add this about Mike:

Something HUGE that needs to be remembered is, that per Mike himself, from the threads that he makes in OT, his "gloating" threads, he is meeting new girls every other day and sleeping with these whores every other day. He doesnt give a fuck about Chrissy.

It's okay for him to fuck every girl that he meets, but it's NOT okay for his ex to have male friends... especially someone who has been friends with her for a while. Hypocracy at it's best!!

I could go on, but I am not going to put anymore of Mike's super personal business out there, as well as Christina's.

The point is, it's fucked up that he not only attempted to ban me, but then broke the rules again and deleted my account... which again, hopefully Thanh can recover.

Again, it's fucked up that Mike did this... prior to our fallout because he was talking shit about me, him and I used to always talk, we hung out a couple of times, swapped stories, shared personal shit with each other, the whole nine yards. I had that mans back and he knew it.

If he had an issue with me, he should have contacted me, like a real man does, and talked to me about it. But he didnt, and now this is the aftermath. What a shame. All this does is make Mike look like a bigger idiot and arrogant prick then a lot of people thought about him before.

You just dont go and abuse your Mod powers, break a known rule that Mods are not allowed to delete accounts, do it anyway, over something personal. My account on CSI has NOTHING to do with our personal life. BUT, I guess doing that was the only way he knew he could get at me.

Whatever...

If my account cant be recovered by the Admin, then Mike's account will "dissapear as well".

#301445 - 07/08/06 11:25 AM Re: Hello once again
Type X Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Central New Jersey
ok 1. i didnt even ban DUC... i didnt view the original thread since i was at work ant it was titled Not work safe.
2. I am only a mod, i can BAN, but can't DELETE users.

Ask any mod... they will tell you

so get your facts straight

XOXO
- mike
My Grandmother told me that there was a passage in the bible that says, "It is better to spill your seed in the belly of a whore, than to spill it on the ground." So, I tried both. And the bible's right! It's way better. That's one of the reasons they call it the good book.”

#301446 - 07/08/06 11:37 AM Re: Hello once again
mhart Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: central pa
this is getting good now

#301447 - 07/08/06 11:46 AM Re: Hello once again
falnfenix Offline
Post Master Supreme

yeesh.
#301448 - 07/08/06 11:48 AM Re: Hello once again
martine Offline
Post Master Sr

I like AdamG's theory that Thanh took a donation to his AHA fund to delete Justin's account.
#301449 - 07/08/06 11:49 AM Re: Hello once again
Type X Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Central New Jersey
Quote:

I like AdamG's theory that Thanh took a donation to his AHA fund to delete Justin's account.

definitely not from me

I donated weeks ago and only 25 bux, check napalms runner on his donation site

all these "conspiracy theories" lol
I wasn't even HOME last night when this went down
I was in Point Pleasant
My Grandmother told me that there was a passage in the bible that says, "It is better to spill your seed in the belly of a whore, than to spill it on the ground." So, I tried both. And the bible's right! It's way better. That's one of the reasons they call it the good book.”

#301450 - 07/08/06 03:25 PM Re: Hello once again
Dr. BrokenLimits Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Austin, TX
Justin I dont know you and I was trying to stay neutral but you sound like a whiney bitch. Get over it already. Posting all this on here is getting you no where but banned and deleted. Take a hint.

Mike cant delete someone else thinks you are a whiney kid so just shut up already

#301451 - 07/08/06 05:12 PM Re: Hello once again
martine Offline
Post Master Sr

I wish the four people involved would just chill out. So the relationship didn't work out... no biggie. And just because things didn't work out doesn't mean that the two of them can't make their future significant others perfect mates and very happy. It just takes time to find your "one". So stop with the mudslinging and bitterness.
#301452 - 07/08/06 05:48 PM Re: Hello once again
NOHC Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Lebanon, Virginia
It's been established that your cousin looks like a pre-op cokehead & is a shallow, self centered, money grubbing whore.

Whatever Mike did to her was for the best. At least he was smart enough to not marry "him". As for you bitching & spouting off about who the fuck knows what, please, STFU. I'm sure, deep down inside, you mean well, but no one here gives a rat's ass. Go console your cousin by braiding her hair, or going to the nail salon, get a fake tan or whatever it is you guido-ettes do when one of your lives goes straight into the shitter.

#301453 - 07/08/06 07:01 PM Re: Hello once again
martine Offline
Post Master Sr

I really don't think that further insults are necessary...
#301454 - 07/08/06 07:05 PM Re: Hello once again
vwkaferman Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Mesa, AZ
I think everyone needs to settle this like real men did a hundred years ago. Face each other, do an about face, walk 10 paces, turn around and start blazing. I think that would cover it.

James

#301455 - 07/08/06 07:37 PM Re: Hello once again
NOHC Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Lebanon, Virginia
Quote:

I really don't think that further insults are necessary...

Umm, no..."further insults" are part of the user agreement here or something. It's expected in some cases, actually.

#301456 - 07/09/06 06:37 AM Re: Hello once again
Celia Offline
Jr Member

Loc: Wooooosta, Ma.
Wow, this is definately NOT the same NE crew from years ago....

Mike & Justin, you're both my friends, I love ya both, I just hope that you two somehow cross paths so you can discuss this face to face...

It's sad that it's just all over the place on here..

#301457 - 07/09/06 06:57 AM Re: Hello once again
kyden Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Providence, RI
in for drama!
<x> i had a weird dream <x> where i lived in an apartment complex <x> walked down the street, and kyden and a couple other dudes were living in an apartment and ran outside looking for the maintenance people <x> and something about taking a shit in a sealed toilet

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  kyden, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads