Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#10327996 - 09/28/22 09:33 AM What is up fellas___back from retirement
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: GTA
How's everyone doing? I left for 2 years to re-focus on my shiiiiznit.

I'll write up an update of my past 2 years, later.

How's everyone? what have you all been up to?

Edit:
I'll give this a go now, I've been a full timer RE BROKER since 2014. Most of my business are bankers from Asia. So as an entrepreneur, I built this book of business because I wanted to travel. My own self- fish reasons. I traveled to Asia, Singapore, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong, like every month (pre-covid). Life was good. From 2015-2019, I was flying HIGH. Every time I left to travel, I would come back with entire floors of pre-construction sold.

Life was good until I was in HKG the week of the protest. I couldn't get out, I usually travel for 4-6 days every time and be back in Toronto for the reminder of the months. This time I was stuck for 4 weeks. This same trip before the protest, I was heading into Shenzhen, mind you, I have a 10yr working visa in my CANADIAN passport. A CDN passport used to mean something plus a 10yr working via to enter China, was like gold.

I got to the border and was denied entry. I knew what was up. Shit about about to hit the fan, and I suddenly did not feel safe, I couldn't hide behind my CDN passport any longer. I had my partners with me who had China Visa's, still no dice, the power tripping 19year old told us to screw off. let me tell you, you can't back track at borders. It's one way in. It took us 3 hours to back track out back into HK, and how we did it was holding-prison cell to holding cell.

I left HKG in 2019, and this is the last time I've travelled. Saw the trajectory of my RE career go down. Had a kid on the way, living lavishly, driving 3 cars.... it wasn't looking good.

I did what a did best and got to work. Learned how to eComm, and now I build brands and sell them off. I'm still a full time Realtor as my book of business still provides me with great income.

Last year in Ecomm I finally broke 7figures in sales for the year. This year 2022, I'm projected to break 8 figures in sales.

Learning new skills was the best investment on myself ever. Some advice, if life gives you lemons, find a way to make lemonade, and learn to sell it to everyone.

Edit: I wanted to add, I lost 2 friends during covid, so if you guys need help or advice, feel free to PM me. I know some of you guys here on the forum from my Rogers days. I'm happy to help.

Edited by OracerO (09/29/22 08:45 AM)

#10328581 - 09/29/22 05:26 AM Re: What is up fellas___back from retirement [Re: OracerO]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Welcome back man.

What are you selling online?

Also what's the deal with China now? People still trying to get out now or things are calm?

#10328621 - 09/29/22 08:29 AM Re: What is up fellas___back from retirement [Re: Risky Business]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
Welcome back man.

What are you selling online?

Also what's the deal with China now? People still trying to get out now or things are calm?

I have a few brands that I've developed. Probably not going to disclose it on the net.

Ppl still leaving China for sure. That's my number 1 clientele.

I see you're with atria...... there's some nice talent there.

#10328881 - 09/29/22 12:10 PM Re: What is up fellas___back from retirement [Re: OracerO]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

A couple of people at Atria do similar things to you, bringing those Asian clients. One guy in particular at Atria is killing it doing this, good guy too.
#10329147 - 09/29/22 08:19 PM Re: What is up fellas___back from retirement [Re: Risky Business]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Raptors Land
Being in HKG during the protests must be wack. I came here when I was 6 and went back a few times after university. Hard to believe all the crap that went down there.

Sorry to hear about losing 2 friends to Covid. Were they old?

#10332296 - 10/06/22 10:17 AM Re: What is up fellas___back from retirement [Re: Risky Business]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

I"m not talking about guy talent. The Female talent is ........ Great brokerage choice.
#10332301 - 10/06/22 10:19 AM Re: What is up fellas___back from retirement [Re: A2B-Lexus]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: A2B-Lexus
Being in HKG during the protests must be wack. I came here when I was 6 and went back a few times after university. Hard to believe all the crap that went down there.

Sorry to hear about losing 2 friends to Covid. Were they old?

I mean, they were late thirties? They didn't pass because of Covid, they passed, well one was sick from something else. And one was, don't really know, probably alcohol + other stuff. Pretty depressing tho.

Had another one that almost went, but a few of our friends tried everything to get him back on his feet.

It worked out. But everyone who helped him got shafted lol ...f.

#10332894 - 10/06/22 10:00 PM Re: What is up fellas___back from retirement [Re: OracerO]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Raptors Land
Damn.... yeah. Sorry to hear. Good to hear one friend bounced back.

I had a not so close friend pass from Brain cancer. It was nuts, he had double vision and went to check it out....then they realize it was cancer and 8 months later, he was gone. Has a young kid too.

Hug your family and your kids because life is fragile.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads