Nology
(Jr Poster)
08/07/12 11:58 AM
Temp Gauge Reads Hot but car is not!

I've got a 99 si and can't figure out what the deal is with my temp gauge. It will start out at the bottom but quickly make it to halfway. Shortly after driving it will go almost all the way hot. I've hooked up a scan tool and it shows the temp is where it should be. I've replaced the coolant temp sender and also the gauge but still nothing! What else could it be?

**DONOTDELETE**
()
08/10/12 11:08 AM
Re: Temp Gauge Reads Hot but car is not!

You replaced the gauge itself? or the cars thermostat? try replacing the thermostat, $20ish part

alesha00
(Newbie)
10/13/12 06:04 AM

I will keep visiting this blog very often.great site with great post...i think post plays a very good role in developing a blog much better...I must say, a good attempt from your side..
new york real estate attorneys
i really appreciate your work....well done....keep doing good work...

Gooneryoda
(Post Master Supreme)
06/21/19 03:11 PM

Update?

Aanita
(Newbie)
06/11/23 11:45 AM

Copriletti estivi are an essential item to have for summer months. Whether you're looking for a lightweight blanket to keep you cool in the heat or a stylish coverlet to add a touch of class to your bedroom, copriletti estivi offer the perfect solution. Not only are they available in a variety of colors and prints, but they provide maximum comfort and breathability while keeping out the heat. With so many options available, it's easy to find one that suits your taste and budget. Explore copriletti estivi today for an easy way to update your bedroom and enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep all summer long.
[url=https://pettihome.shop/collections/copriletti-estivi][/url]

Gooneryoda
(Post Master Supreme)
07/21/23 11:54 AM

You are a bitch.