Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#562346 - 10/15/06 01:39 AM PS3
CivicTypeR Offline
Post Master Jr


Registered: 09/13/00
Posts: 1566
Loc: Las Vegas
I was able to get one on preorder from gamestop. I didn't know how limited they were compaired to the 360 which I waited in line for 17 hours for until surfing around the net for a bit just now. Now I guess its time to camp out to get another one and sell one for double so I can have a free one. Can't wait until 11/17!
Top
Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#562347 - 10/16/06 09:42 AM Re: PS3
todzilla Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 04/02/00
Posts: 8415
Loc: Cambridge, OH
[south park] really? [/south park]

I seriously couldnt spend 17 hours in line for something like a gaming system. (todd starts to ponder what he WOULD stand in line for 17 hours for....first thought comes to mind is a Formula 1 test drive...)

Anyways...have fun...hope ya keep warm! lol
_________________________
'07 GMC Canyonero
"I'm not sure why they call hunting a 'sport', when the hometeam always loses"

Top
#562348 - 10/16/06 09:44 AM Re: PS3
TenTwelve Offline
Fly-over Bottom
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 10/29/99
Posts: 89361
Loc: Lyndhurst, Oh
No doubt... I wouldn't stand on line for an hour just to spend $600.
_________________________



Top
#562349 - 10/16/06 04:36 PM Re: PS3
MgSfHoBbS Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 05/23/02
Posts: 3559
Loc: Mentor, OH
I think I've reached a point where I'll never buy another game console again. They are getting too expensive, becoming too close to actual computers, and I just don't have time to play video games.
_________________________
02 VW Jetta GLS - 95 Honda Accord - 69 Buick Riviera 430 CID Dub-Society

Top
#562350 - 10/16/06 11:04 PM Re: PS3
Anonymous
Unregistered



Quote:

becoming too close to actual computers




Makes you wonder what the future holds for them...can the PS4 run MSOffice?

Top
#562351 - 10/17/06 08:08 AM Re: PS3
Bo Mook Administrator Offline
The Mooks of Haztard
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 12/12/99
Posts: 75348
Loc: county
why not just get a computer?

but seriously, i just got a game cube. so i figure i'll have a 360 or ps3 by 2016

Top
#562352 - 10/17/06 10:37 AM Re: PS3
MgSfHoBbS Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 05/23/02
Posts: 3559
Loc: Mentor, OH
Quote:

why not just get a computer?




This is the cliffs notes for my post.
_________________________
02 VW Jetta GLS - 95 Honda Accord - 69 Buick Riviera 430 CID Dub-Society

Top
#562353 - 10/17/06 07:45 PM Re: PS3
SiWheelman Offline
Post Master


Registered: 03/09/02
Posts: 2512
Quote:

why not just get a computer?





what the hell is a computer?

Top
#562354 - 10/17/06 11:19 PM Re: PS3
TenTwelve Offline
Fly-over Bottom
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 10/29/99
Posts: 89361
Loc: Lyndhurst, Oh
Quote:

why not just get a computer?






I like consoles for the fact that you'll never have to upgrade your video card or add ram to play a new game. I like consoles because you can sit down with 3 friends and play a game on your big screen. I like consoles because I prefer a controller to a keyboard and mouse for gaming.
_________________________



Top
#562355 - 10/19/06 12:09 PM Re: PS3
teal_dx Offline
Post Master


Registered: 09/12/02
Posts: 2502
Loc: Ohio
Quote:

I think I've reached a point where I'll never buy another game console again. They are getting too expensive, becoming too close to actual computers, and I just don't have time to play video games.




same here, My ps2 hasn't been touched in a year b/c I'm too busy to play it. I'll pick up a used 2 player game for my NES for a couple bucks and play that though
_________________________
Stuff I build in my garage: https://www.youtube.com/6thGearGarage

Top
#9349655 - 06/25/18 10:32 PM Re: PS3 [Re: Bo Mook]
CivicTypeR Offline
Post Master Jr


Registered: 09/13/00
Posts: 1566
Loc: Las Vegas
 Originally Posted By: Bo Mook
why not just get a computer?

but seriously, i just got a game cube. so i figure i'll have a 360 or ps3 by 2016


Well did you get one? Fucking crazy to go through all these old posts from ages ago. I'm sure no one will ever read this

Top
Page 1 of 1 1


Moderator:  Huggy, The Mad Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors
Civic Type-R 2-Piece Rotors — $814 Front Pair! Made in England!
View EBC Rotors
ClubSi.com Shirts
StopTech NZ
StopTech New Zealand
StopTech Australia
StopTech Australia
Brake Specials
Contact BuyBrakes
Brake Pad Coupon
Use Code: hondafetish
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads