Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8271882 - 06/30/15 03:26 PM Any St. John's People?
RZFD Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 06/12/02
Posts: 24369
Loc: Fuck ya'll, I'm from Texas.
Looks like I'm headed your way for maybe 2 weeks within the next couple months... Just wondering who's around if anyone. PM me.
Top
Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#8271944 - 06/30/15 04:06 PM Re: Any St. John's People? [Re: RZFD]
Lost^
Unregistered



You're going to NFLD? This sub forum is dead sadly, there's like...3? guys from the maritimes that still post in OT, I grew up on PEI so I'm familiar as well. Should be beautiful if you're there before the end of summer.
Top
#8276091 - 07/03/15 10:16 AM Re: Any St. John's People? [Re: ]
RZFD Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 06/12/02
Posts: 24369
Loc: Fuck ya'll, I'm from Texas.
I'm hoping like a motherfucker that I get in and out before it starts snowing. I'm not equipped for any snow much less what goes on up there.
Top
#8279463 - 07/07/15 09:22 AM Re: Any St. John's People? [Re: RZFD]
Lost^
Unregistered



Haha yeah you wouldn't fare well. As long as you go before like end of October you should be fine.
Top
#8642870 - 05/01/16 12:26 PM Re: Any St. John's People? [Re: ]
I Live In Canada Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 01/18/07
Posts: 10046
I live in Halifax now but spent 3 years in St. John's. Its a great city. Tonnes of awesome restaurants, bars etc. Scenery is awesome. Sumner is really short, only really July and august are decent
Top
#8642872 - 05/01/16 12:29 PM Re: Any St. John's People? [Re: I Live In Canada]
I Live In Canada Offline
Post Master Supreme


Registered: 01/18/07
Posts: 10046
 Originally Posted By: I Live In Canada
I live in Halifax now but spent 3 years in St. John's. Its a great city. Tonnes of awesome restaurants, bars etc. Scenery is awesome. Sumner is really short, only really July and august are decent


And I just realized how old this thread is lol

Top
#8728832 - 07/19/16 07:15 AM Re: Any St. John's People? [Re: I Live In Canada]
GEEROME Offline
Post Master Sr


Registered: 01/23/06
Posts: 4452
Loc: GTA
......
Top
Page 1 of 1 1


Moderator:  96accordEX, The Mad Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors
Civic Type-R 2-Piece Rotors — $814 Front Pair! Made in England!
View EBC Rotors
ClubSi.com Shirts
StopTech NZ
StopTech New Zealand
StopTech Australia
StopTech Australia
Brake Specials
Contact BuyBrakes
Brake Pad Coupon
Use Code: hondafetish
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads