Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#140695 - 10/18/05 12:29 PM 94 Dx Hatch w/n2o
SiAdam Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
I got a beater and I was wanting to have some fun with it..

It's basically stock, d15b7.

Motor is strong however I haven't gotten around to do a comp check as of yet.

Has anyone experimented with n2o on this motor and it's limits, without going overboard...?

Videos
#140696 - 10/21/05 02:23 PM Re: 94 Dx Hatch w/n2o
AllNOS99Si Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Central Ohio
I'd do a dry 60 shot into the throttle body all day. Shouldnt harm anything, drop timing back 2 degrees, put a fuel pressure cutoff switch in and you are set. I ran a 90 shot in my '99si all day, every day.

#140697 - 10/21/05 08:26 PM Re: 94 Dx Hatch w/n2o
SiAdam Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

I'd do a dry 60 shot into the throttle body all day. Shouldnt harm anything, drop timing back 2 degrees, put a fuel pressure cutoff switch in and you are set. I ran a 90 shot in my '99si all day, every day.

Thanks.

I was just curious what the limits of a D15b7 are...

#140698 - 10/25/05 01:18 PM Re: 94 Dx Hatch w/n2o
RealTypeR Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Florida
Quote:

you're joking right? This is a D series motor, not a B series. I ran 75 dry on my D15 motor and the clutch can't handle it. It ran 17.2 without nitrous and 15.9 with it. Upgrade your clutch for sure.
'01 Integra Type R #801 - sold then stolen
'07 Honda Ridgeline RTS Dark Cherry Pearl
Free Poker Rakeback - http://www.thisisthenuts.com Ref 4912

#140699 - 10/25/05 01:56 PM Re: 94 Dx Hatch w/n2o
SiAdam Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

Quote:

you're joking right? This is a D series motor, not a B series. I ran 75 dry on my D15 motor and the clutch can't handle it. It ran 17.2 without nitrous and 15.9 with it. Upgrade your clutch for sure.

The clutch will be upgraded...needs it anyway...

I want around 200whp..

Should make for a fun ride..

#9081220 - 07/17/17 02:47 AM Re: 94 Dx Hatch w/n2o [Re: DurhamCarpet]
Soc Offline

The best thing about an important statistical procedure and the way the industry is without a doubt today is which you could bet on many sports throughout the globe. You can bet at sports you are aware of absolutely not a thing about. Lacking the basics winning bets in Japan, The ENGLAND, The AMERICA, Italy, Spain, and several other countries all in addition. Sportsapproach
These are are just some of the excitement sports we like to find. There will always be more rather than these, but now we have found as we polled quite a few people, this is without a doubt what some people really listen in for. It's preferably thrilling to find many different countries bond. Now, it is easy to choose to take these sporting or it is easy to choose to take something as well. SportsOlympic
In a number of sports, increased level in aerobic fitness is a good idea for very best performance so it promotes durability and will help recovery on "stop-and-go" category sports which includes ice dance shoes. SportsAerobic
Whether you may be an experienced sports fan or to someone who would like to make some extra money online promptly, anyone will be able to learn sporting betting and enjoy it if approached in the right way. learnsports
Are you searching for a Strider Sporting Running Bike available for purchase or within a great reduction? Many people are seeking for balance models for very good prices, but you can get so many different stores you can get selling a lot of these bikes. sportsrun
While a lot of these can every be suggestions of several other issues on top of that, if your child is activated in sporting, it tends that he / she is that great pressure in teen sporting, whether your child is for the school team as well as a community group of some sort. teensports
Golf belongs to the toughest sports you can get so organization need much of staying power and constraint. Learning the activity and actually reaching be quite fantastic at it, hence it takes a many time and even practice. toughsports
Technical ability at a sport is normally the primary measure designed for potential achieving success. Good sports people are oftentimes technically smart athletes. It reality, then again, does not even start preventing regarding sport exact skills sportsgroup
Lanyards are already performing a necessary tech function in lot of workplaces. Lanyards are frequently being would once carry UNIVERSAL SERIES BUS flash forces. The lanyard preserves the splash drive hassle-free, ready designed for use as soon as the user needs the application, yet also assists in keeping the dr from to be lost. TechFunctionality

As per the agreement, HUD use the RESIDENTIAL Investment Partnerships Program and then the Community Expansion Block Grant making Program for the reason that its important tools for the purpose of encouraging home development in your Commonwealth. Both HUD administrators and Puerto Rico's Governor agree that Commonwealth's home plan should deal with people with the help of special preferences, the aging seniors, house development
A Squidoo account definitely will open your home-based business to hundreds of millions of working Facebook users as well as guaranteed towards spread word with the business, and that's a very easy route to improve your home-based business profits. improve your homes
There is also a better idea that is to pay it on your New York home. What better route to enjoy all buck as opposed to by keep in mind that all the luxurious home improvement is sure to offer and inevitably reaping further bucks by resale instance? luxury home improvement
It might be of amazing importance when ever searching for the top home progression loans for which you do numerous legwork to check you discover is best suitable for you. If there are a large house and garden project coming to your web site finding the right home loan are generally just things you require. best home improvement
A house and garden guide will reveal to hurry and write down each not to mention everything that you will need of this undertaking, especially aided by the materials vital. Once crafted down, you can actually shop near and check prices. home improvement guide
Walkways not to mention patios are actually always vital sections of every residential home. These areas might possibly be the easily realized by passers from. Hence, it is necessary you'll want to pay more attention to them should you have home progression projects. home improvement 101
In intervals of developing costs for the purpose of home heating and cooling and the call to reduce energy source consumption, replacement windows would be a very smart house and garden investment. smart home improvement
It might be said that home interiors speak many home owner's way of living, with that in the mind; one could not want to make a wrong impression at the guests or friends and family who can be purchased visiting. my home indoor
Somebody ought to, right? Moms always recognize how to juggle instance and multi-task. This goes along with being some Mom. The capacity to do that is the great asset in any Moms Business from home as you are likely to usually function as a one posessing to see to any or all things on your business much too. make ideal home
Home design is absolutely not always dependant upon professional estimation. It are generally too expensive if you want to hire a specialized interior designer that might do the actual design for a home. idea listic home
Good ideas are some dime several. In matter, I bet there can be enough fantastic product ideas as well as citizen of Nova scotia to have 5. Each someone could are given 5 good ideas for their work from home and learn to exit and develop a fortune. fastasize home
In much of the times, most of us is intending to accentuate home with the help of some in house and exteriors stuff. When it goes to interior beautifications, we can make use of some rugs, which are perfect for any variety of room. just decorate home
Interior decor has popularly long been the province of a lot of women. However, you can find men crave a unified theme at their home, but don't come in for pastels and / or knick-knacks. best home improvement mag
The best home progression guide needs to tackle fundamental issues concerning building ventures that adjusts and advance existing family homes. e home improvement guide
why not take something exciting for you like working at some house and garden projects? Decorating is simple and easy truthfulness have an appropriate tools and then a little touch with the creativity. fresh home improvement
When tension before a medical exam is high you can find great natural medicines that might completely overcome your problems so some dental check are generally stress-free explore! For anticipatory anxiety prior to an check all the way up (particularly when it produces diarrhea) take on Argentum Nitricum 20 twice when real before again on when real of a visit. my home improvement mag
Among the more interesting features of Mr. Wooten's personal training stories will be challenge from neighbors having to convince neighbors to return home towards New Orleans. The pertaining learning point in my circumstances was who government wasn’t able to do this for ones residents. returnees home
Infectious blue eye are able to spread for a wildfire towards those near you. Since many get this unique disease, it 's no wonder that many want the best home remedy for pink eyeball. There are plenty of simple techniques eliminate this illness. eye on home
women who internet business save this unique proportion as these have been working at home and don't require such spare expenditures. home save
Info Prodigy is divided up into 7 regions that take on you from seeking out for a good subject or good indication to make a product around entirely to inevitably selling the bosses you create to the product. The sections covered in your course are actually extensive. prodiy ideas
In your times from today, if your internet business is not through the internet, it might be non existent. Every market place has flocked the on-line world and so maintain a pool of real estate, as it does not take best platform to always be seen not to mention heard. realestate fields

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads