Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#4883609 - 07/09/10 07:44 PM Used Civic Smells like MARIJUANA!l
cabrone Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Tempe, AZ
lol the last post about this POS my gf bought of craigslist. I feel bad, she thought she was getting a good deal but ended up getting screwed IMO. Anyways, she bought this car of Craigslist last year, and it has a noticeably strong smell of marijuana around the car, inside and out. It doesnt always smell, and I cant really pinpoint WHEN the smell happens. But sometimes well be driving, and like 20 minutes into the drive randomly this really strong FRESH weed smell just rolls through the vents. Its so bad people in my complex have said something to me. It smells inside and out. I even took both passenger and driver door panels off to try and find a stash lol. I dont know where to look or what to do, I dont think the local PD would beleive me if i told them. Where are some places I could look or are there other things that could SMELL like weed? lol
Videos
#4893867 - 07/14/10 02:32 PM Re: Used Civic Smells like MARIJUANA!l [Re: cabrone]
Splix Offline

Do you have a cabin filter? Try changing that out because if someone hot-box's it with the a/c on recirculate, all of that smoke will get sucked up the vents and back out, causing anything in its path to smell like the smoke.
#4956944 - 08/11/10 02:07 PM Re: Used Civic Smells like MARIJUANA!l [Re: Splix]
kidoekid Offline

orrrr, you might wanna check your air vents for a hidden sack of weed. lolll hey, i wouldnt be surprised if that was the case. ;\)
#5070301 - 09/30/10 12:42 AM Re: Used Civic Smells like MARIJUANA!l [Re: ]
JustThisGame Offline

whole thing has been suspected?
#8597713 - 03/22/16 11:39 PM Re: Used Civic Smells like MARIJUANA!l [Re: JustThisGame]
RG2LEM1 Offline
Jr Poster

I always used to have this problem...wash the carpet and panels. Wipe everything down (Windex, Fabreeze) where smoke might settle. Done.
#9387490 - 09/01/18 07:10 AM Re: Used Civic Smells like MARIJUANA!l [Re: RG2LEM1]
dohcvtecguy Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Tampa,Fl mofrappy's
It's a mule civic. Oh, darnit Jim. Let's ride.

#9594700 - 06/21/19 03:03 PM Re: Used Civic Smells like MARIJUANA!l [Re: dohcvtecguy]
Gooneryoda Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Sawkmeighkoch, CA
eww
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Dr. BrokenLimits, A_Mantis, Bew, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads