Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#193257 - 03/01/06 06:52 PM 100 shot on a Si?
cuzzo Offline

Loc: South Carolina
I was wondering will a 100 shot wet kit be too much on a midly modded b16a2 i/h/e? if not what kit is the best for my setup? i also just installed a stage 3 clutch so that wont be a prob. Thanks
Videos
#193258 - 03/02/06 09:50 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
94accordvtec Offline

Loc: NC
I think that it will be too much unless you get and engine manegament unit. and maybe some really good piston rings. In my opinion i would spend that money on something else.
#193259 - 03/02/06 10:25 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
jellydoughnutt Offline
Post Master Sr

dont froget the motor mounts or inserts as well
#193260 - 03/04/06 10:51 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
b16sirvtec Offline
Jr Member

Loc: stl
i say its a bit to much. proof is the bad rings in the engine that the previous owner abused. he sprayed 100 for a while, althought that was 60k ago. 75 tops in my opinion.

aim: si26crx

#193261 - 03/06/06 03:14 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
RZFD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Fuck ya'll, I'm from Texas.
I say skip the wet kit get a hondata ro neptune, a dry kit and some tuning by someone that knows what they're doing. I don't think you'll have much problems if you spray it on a dual stage (50shot in 2nd gear then another 50 for 3rd & 4th). Nitrous doesn't kill motors detonation does, so tuning will be the key to making it last.
#193262 - 03/08/06 08:54 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
aresk_zc Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: PR / ITALY
I've built my engine internally like for a turbo setting but with nitrous in mind. Forged rods, wiseco pistons, block guard, quicker thermostat valve for a 100 wet shot... but I'll go safely with 75 with proper tuning and fuel distribution.
For a stock-mild engine is hard to take a 100 boost shot, my advice for you keep a low shot or go for a progressive nitrous shooter (NOS MAKES ONE AND IS REALLY EXPENSIVE) but that means you should have a top of shelf tune setup.

#193263 - 03/09/06 11:21 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
Black00em1 Offline

Loc: 703/571/540
Whats wrong with a 100 shot? if tuned correctly and not using just a single fogger you should be more then fine. Think of it like this. Im tired of this BS about how everyone is scared of nitrous but not scared of a super charger or a turbo charger all of these power adders all they do is force air into the motor, they do physically nitrous does it chemically but all in all its the same shit. As long as its tuned correctly and its introduced through multiple foggers (pro fogger/direct port) and the timing is correct and you have a proper fuel supply and tuning you should be good to go.

#193264 - 03/10/06 12:50 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
Hazeburner Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: NY
yo 100 shots are not meant for fukin 4 cylinders. Stick with 75 tops, after that (75) nos was meant for big block chevys-done-
#193265 - 03/10/06 09:01 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
Black00em1 Offline

Loc: 703/571/540
please elaborate and tell everyone why a 100 shot (not shots) will NOT work on a 4 cyld. there is NO reason why it would not hold it. Ive seen sohc hold a 100 shot (single fogger) before. Like I said IF tuned correctly, and the timing is right and the fuel is there and it being sprayed through multiple fogger (1 per clyd) then there should be no problem because the nitrous/airfuel should equal out per cyld and should be 25hp per cyld. A stock bottom should hold this no problem. AGAIN make sure you have the proper parts before spraying, make sure its a direct port/pro fogger set up, make sure you havea fuel pump, make sure you put a bigger injector in there, and from there make sure the timing has been retarded when you do spray. There should be NO reason why your motor wont hold it. If a turbo/super charged application b16 can make 250-300whp on pump gas and run fine then there is no reason why you cant do the same with nitrous.

#193266 - 03/13/06 01:56 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
aresk_zc Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: PR / ITALY
I have a sohc d16 built to hold 100-125 nitro hp! I do not have sprayed it yet since I need parts to control the nitro boost.
It's all about the tuning and a SI can surely hold 100 Shot (or shots) of nitro. Proper fuel and progressive shot or differents shots, relayed shots up to 100 will be doable. The only thing stupid is to have a single stage shot of 100hp... You'll go everywhere but straight foward! (and surely break your engine)

#193267 - 03/29/06 09:27 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
boosted9974 Offline
Post Master

Loc: Slackerville, PA
i used to run a 75 shot on the street and 100 shot at the track. i did this for 3 years and didn't have any problems. so, yes a civic si will hold a 100 shot of nitrous.

99 Honda Civic SI
06 Scion XB
07 BMW Z4-RIP
06 Acura RSX-Wifey's
AIM--forcefed9974

#193268 - 04/12/06 02:05 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
sidewayzinca Offline
Jr Member

Loc: san diego, CA.
thank you, as long as you dont use it all the time it wont blow it, especially not on the first try.

#193269 - 04/24/06 08:12 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
cuzzo Offline

Loc: South Carolina
Ok ill just run a 75 shot on WOT and that way i can bottle launch. I do have experience with bottle launching. What type of tires reccommened
#193270 - 05/05/06 01:05 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

yo 100 shots are not meant for fukin 4 cylinders. Stick with 75 tops, after that (75) nos was meant for big block chevys-done-

lollerskates

#193271 - 05/16/06 10:08 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
actually nitrous was not meant for a car it was for a airplane or a doctors office.

if you follow proper procedures almost any car can take a 100 shot

MY DVD collection

#193272 - 05/22/06 10:46 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
del_slo Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Bottom of the boooot
why dont u get a progressive controller and then u dont have to worry about causing "shock" to the motor when u spray, or go direct port with a progressive controller so u wont have to worry about puddling
#193273 - 05/23/06 09:38 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
SiAdam Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
Wet kit tuned w/Neptune.

#193274 - 06/22/06 09:23 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
dohcvtecguy Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Tampa,Fl mofrappy's
Quote:

Wet kit tuned w/Neptune.

+1

#193275 - 06/22/06 11:04 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si?
ScottStaypuff Online   troll_face
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ohio
25hp a "hole" is the limit most manufactures use for stock engines. A progressive nitrous controller lets you do more. There are many factors though, do your homework or buy a new engine...

#1252639 - 04/12/07 10:29 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: ScottStaypuff]
esisso Offline

i feel like there is a blown engine thread coming up in the rant and rave section
#4509977 - 02/12/10 07:32 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: esisso]
ultraplayer26 Offline

i used to use 80shot dry on my ex and no problems...and car is still running fine..
#4510911 - 02/12/10 01:06 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: ultraplayer26]
mhart Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: central pa
how do you tune for nitrous? does it know when you spray?

#4513023 - 02/13/10 08:43 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: mhart]
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
if you dont have a smart ecu like hondata, then you tune just for the spray which means your car will run like crap normally adn decent when spraying

MY DVD collection

#4536796 - 02/22/10 08:19 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: civicsidude]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Macungie
i would dunk a 1.6l with a 100 shot no problem,
i sprayed a 1.6l mazda motor with 100rwhp shot!

88 on motor 188 on spray

it took that shit all day
"denmah: because canada can't be the only country with a moof" - jsmonet
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

#4545953 - 02/25/10 08:29 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: denham]
Y2K Si FBP Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Porter Ranch, CA sfv
most ford/mazda 1.6 and 1.8 are iron blocks tho, no?

#4553429 - 02/28/10 10:39 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: Y2K Si FBP]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

you can safely make 300rwhp with a turbo kit on an SI right?

what do they make 140whp?
spraying it to 240whp would be no issue at all

me and my friend sprayed his s2k with 100rwhp shot too, everyone told is it would blow up, and well, it didnt lol
"LOL, you really are my hero denmah. You actually do the things the rest of us dream or bullshit about." - 98_1LE

#4592803 - 03/15/10 05:03 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: denham]
TittyQ Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: The unknown
I would not run anything over a 50 unless you are using a wet kit.
#4629672 - 03/30/10 12:37 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: TittyQ]
elohel Offline

whats the most you can spray safely in a k20z3 without tuning before you run the risk of damaging something?
#4631363 - 03/30/10 09:58 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: elohel]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

take the wheel hp of the car. thats about as much as you can spray in. before you run in to saturation problems, in my experience that is.

#4718839 - 05/04/10 04:00 PM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: denham]
SPDRSR1 Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: DALLAS, TX, USA
I had 100-120 shot,(Dry Kit) in my 00Si and ran perfect, it was the NOS Sneaky Pete kit... I did some big time engine mods before hand though. If I remember correctly I JE pro seal piston rings, Ferra valves/dual valve springs/retainers, Skunk2 cam gears; CTR intake cam; ITR exhaust cam; cold plugs; I/H/E; cant remember what I used for fuel, walbro pump i think, not much tuning required though, I do remember that much...So remember, if you want it to last build it right before you try and spray a motor.

#4720483 - 05/05/10 09:00 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: SPDRSR1]
denham Offline
Post Master Supreme

stand alone fuel system in the engine bay built out of spare parts and pill it till you kill it.

#9071254 - 07/03/17 12:45 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: cuzzo]
GHDSFHUSVKJF Offline

Bras really are flying amazing racks at an ever-increasing rate. Bra lengths and widths are ever-increasing. New bra styles are now being invented all the time. Women are in love with bras. Identify the stats and therefore the reasons for those growing bra markets!
sports bra sale

#9078223 - 07/13/17 12:35 AM Re: 100 shot on a Si? [Re: GHDSFHUSVKJF]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

This generally isn't so dangerous because when the water will get deep these types of soil debris get deposited in the bottoom and you're able to drink thoroughly clean water. In some instances only infecting microbes are affecting silt. HealthObserve
There's a difference between your two. Medium chain fat don't have a negative relation to cholesterol and also help control heart illness. They assistance to lower the danger of each atherosclerosis and coronary disease. It is actually primarily because of these moderate chain fat makes this particular oil therefore special and thus beneficial with regard to health. HealthRemark
The advantages of a weight loss diet stretch through healthy weight loss through in order to disease avoidance of conditions for example heart illness and diabetes and therefore are therefore an essential consideration whenever planning your own lunch (along with other meals as well as snacks). Healthymuch
Now you know some of the advantages of aerobics, you should know how you can properly work out. Start by exercising simultaneously each day time, totaling a minimum of 2 hours per week. Setting the routine can help make your own aerobic work out more of the habit when compared to a chore. The greater you exercise, the easier it will likely be to actually exercise. HealthAerobic
There happen to be many studies recently throughout the planet, that have investigated the instruction benefits related to using beet within Body Building' as well as endurance athletes they've generally found it increases endurance, endurance, physical exercise intensity as well as duration. HealthAthlet
The truth from the matter is actually that awesome gifts with regard to men should never be nearly impossible to find if you give it slightly more believed. You just need to identify exactly what he loves and you'll easily obtain a way away. There tend to be many on the internet outlets that may give you tips about how far better to go about this and many of these items will also be sold on the internet. coolhealthtutorial
The Nationwide Institute associated with Health, combined with the National Collection of Medication (that is the planet's largest healthcare library) possess produced an internet site designed tailored for patients and their loved ones. You'll find home elevators over 300 diseases as well as conditions, medical trials, medicines and dietary supplements, interactive lessons, and "cool tools" such as health calculators. ehealthtutorial
Sleep is something which the majority of us take with regard to granted. But, when all of us cannot rest, this might have consequences upon everything within our lives, from the performance at the office to our well being, and actually our pounds healthclasic
In the finish, Resident Bad 5: Gold Release is very easily the conclusive version from the game with regard to obvious factors. It includes all the features from the original as well as throws in most the DLC in addition Move support for that Ps3 edition, so you are able to experience the overall game differently. If a person already own the conventional version from the game, there's little here in order to justify buying the Precious metal Edition beyond Move compatibility because all the add-on content can be obtained for practically exactly the same price. localhealthedition
The monetary consequences associated with smoking proceed far past just the price of a smokes themselves. Smokers spend more for a lifetime insurance compared to nonsmokers. Also consider that lots of insurance guidelines including home owners insurance can give nonsmokers reduced rates. Actually, in numerous states workers who smoke need to pay more for his or her health insurance coverage benefits. oneshothealth
Beginning a restaurant takes cash. Even if you learn a excellent source with regard to discount washing machines, a buddy who roasts that you special espresso blend, and also you do all of the cooking as well as serving your self. Luckily, not every this cash is your own. prohealthcafe
We additionally apparently drink an excessive amount of, eat an excessive amount of and sit down around an excessive amount of, we are becoming fat! A brand new word is here now to explain us nowadays; it may be the word "obese" as well as apparently 25% people are overweight. The State has even did start to guide us of what to consume and how you can live. retrohealthguide
Something you might want to invest in may be the game from the year release, or all the DLC, not only Gaige as well as Krieg. Within the GOTY set you receive both figures, and 4 expansion video games, all happening after the primary story, so whether or not it's your very first play via, save all of them for final. The GOTY's expansions tend to be: Captain Scarlett as well as Her Pirate's Rear end, Mr. thehealthedition
Like a nation, only 33% associated with adults match the recommended fresh fruit servings every day (several), and 27% consume the suggested vegetables (three or even more). Amazing! If your own goal will be eating the plate that's mostly fruit and veggies, we possess some work to complete. Become the health seeker-find out that which you can change inside your lifestyle to become closer for this amount. Consider what you're eating following today-throw within an apple or perhaps a small aspect salad. Your wellbeing will thanks today, and for several years to arrive. thehealthseek
The checklist is published by how often the Classrooms information is actually kept within people's electronic address sites. Spas which are most often visited tend to be updated about the list. Since individuals store this kind of information within their personal books provided that they are enthusiastic about the services of the particular supplier and desire to visit within future. So naturally the very best service provider eventually ends up along with the checklist. tophealth247
Leadership is really a key factor i cannot tension enough! You should know which any multilevel marketing company is actually worthless, unless of course, you possess the right individuals who stand at the rear of it. Vollara requirements BIG frontrunners to impact and manual the networks and begin to produce some buzz that will create impetus. Without excellent leaders the company will pass away out rapidly. tophealthbuzz
If talking to covers using the resources made available from the consultant towards the client with regard to something beginning, training transfers exactly the same contents and also the same resources to ensure that the learner every single child act like a consultant when might be found happen. This really is true with regard to both individual and company context. Just context modifications; the property are a similar. consultingfitness
The elegance of Feng Shui is it surrounds a person automatically using the intentions a person set. A eyesight board which includes better wellness pictures or even phrases is definitely an awesome resource, but it might not continually be with a person. In Feng Shui you're incorporating intention inside your living space--physically making and maintaining the force you desire inside a more continuous way. You possess created the force flow you would like and (regardless of whether you are considering it or even not) you're taking which energy along with you... it becomes part of you. yourhealthboard
People use the look and health of the usb ports to there's more age you're. If you take care of your pores and skin, you aren't only more healthy, but additionally you look much more vibrant as well as younger. Make use of a good aesthetic cream to lessen the indicators of getting older, especially close to your attention and your forehead area. Keep from the sun's harmful rays, and restore any previous damage that the skin offers suffered. healthagingtoday
Learn how to live wholesome but don't force your own methods or even systems on another. Instead existing what works for you personally, giving the actual pupil an option. At the site all of us prevent knowledge which was useful to just one which will without doubt be helpful to another. We consider suggestions through our site visitors and all of us present their methods for living healthy even though it appears foreign in order to us. Some artwork is much more abstract compared to others but continues to be art not one the much less. healthylivingway
The very pleased parents may use a face with the Star associated with David pattern, a Menorah appeal, or the starry Shalom to express the splendid news. Christmas as well as Hanukkah delivery announcements are specially well best for the folded away, pocket-style credit cards. Recipients obtain the experience associated with opening their very own gift because they learn concerning the four legged friend. These infant announcements instantly become cherished mementos, enjoyed year in year out. AnnouncementNews
By as well as large the actual success associated with terrorist strategies comes not really from devastating events, but in the "marketing associated with terrorism" : the communiqués, the actual threats, the actual innuendos, and also the disinformation. The truth is, terrorists should want to do very little to attain their objectives. But what that doctor needs to do is actually convince us that they're occasionally ready and capable of do exactly what they warned. Thus would be the events essential, but quite a bit less important since the propaganda campaigns that are constant as well as on-going, the items which keep your fear near and constant within our minds. NewsCommunique

Just what exactly will you are doing if you utilize a method with AMD Phenom model and facing a challenge or it really is likely you will be purchasing a method with AMD Phenom to enable you to play game titles, surf online or assist your business office application. Tech Processor
Moreover, when organizations hire a third party tech help services business, the obligations of offering timely steps, initiating revisions and renovations fall around the IT firm's shoulder to get a relatively lower cost compared to be able to hiring, training and also managing a team regarding technicians. tech whatever
Our neighborhood library provides kept upwards with great technology and also trained professionals you will need to guide and also explain. Its everyday usage and also clientele have got dwindled since technology retailers and options have soared nonetheless it remains a wonderful resource. technology turn
Number several found among the list of the leading 5 finest performing portable GPS have to be Pharos Traveler GPS, since it is possible to surf the net and nonetheless get best clear mapping concurrently. Tech Hand held
At current however, three with the main industries inside the Dunedin harbor area fear they could be put away from business from the City Council's offer to rezone harbor side professional land for the usage being a residential and also commercial location. new harbor tech
Solar cell technology is currently popular inside Europe and in a few parts in america. there are usually good reports around the development regarding new solar cells which converts higher power from the sun conversion performance. obstructed technology
Through your cellular phone provider, you could possibly receive text messages and guide images on your own cell cell phone. Another solution to use the trick Service ways to track and also trace cellular phones is simply by installing microchips. Very tiny GPS chips could possibly be installed inside somebody's cellular phone when he could be not seeking. tech trace
The Reddish Raiders are already the delight and delight of Colorado Tech University from the time they enjoyed their maiden inter-college video game against Mc Murry School, with any 0-0 link. The team can be a extremely active member of the Huge 12 Conference and contains won 11 awesome conference games. inter active tech

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads