Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#7504616 - 01/18/14 01:01 PM Re: Are there any Old Schoolers that still have their Si's?? [Re: ReVtecSi]
Magic_Wheels Offline
Jr Member

Loc: East Side.
Still have my white 89 Si.
Sold my white 90 Si.

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#7509584 - 01/21/14 02:41 PM Re: Are there any Old Schoolers that still have their Si's?? [Re: Magic_Wheels]
SoloScott Offline

I think I count as an Old-Schooler, although I'm not sure if anyone remembers me \:\)
I still have my EBP Si. It is going strong with 105,000 miles. I still have my old 1993 DX coupe too, with 191,000 miles. My newest ride is a 2006 G35 coupe 6MT in the garage, next to the Si and a Yamaha R6. The '93 DX and the 4Runner park on the street.

I'm looking to sell now \:\( I just have too many vehicles. I came on here to find current prices. It's good to see some of the old names and remember the times. We had some crazy drives up into the NH mountains!! \:\)

Edited by SoloScott (01/31/14 02:32 PM)

#7613834 - 03/22/14 05:08 PM Re: Are there any Old Schoolers that still have their Si's??? [Re: ScrapinSi]
Ryan_99 Offline

Loc: Mass
 Originally Posted By: ScrapinSi
Who else am I missing for the old schoolers from New England? By Old Schoolers, I mean the ones who were at the ORIGINAL NH run... Ya know... The one where Ryan went flyin sideways in the dirt up at the mountain in his roofrack equipped Si?? Anybody heard from Ryan?

So I'm only about 9 years late seeing this thread \:D Is anyone still around? This forum seems pretty dead compared to the old days.

Sadly, I traded in my '99 Si around 2007 for a Prius shortly before my daughter was born. My wife mostly drives it now and I'm driving an Element. I'm ready to add a fun car to the stable again. I've been test driving some Miatas recently and browsing their forums, which is what inspired me to check back in here.

I put up some photos from the old Si Runs for those interested in a little nostalgia:

The first NE Si Run- October 1999 in Connecticut(?)

April 2000 Si Run in Mass

July 2000 Si Run in Rhode Island You can see I have the roof rack added at this point.

September 2000 Si Run in New Hampshire Where the aforementioned drifting in the dirt parking lot place.

May 2001 Cookout in Mass We had a banner!

There's a few more that I thought I had pictures of but can't find at the moment.

#7627847 - 04/01/14 07:28 AM Re: Are there any Old Schoolers that still have their Si's??? [Re: Ryan_99]
infuryum Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
I still have my '99 Si. It's sitting in the front yard in Texas, but it still runs. I'm trying to think of a reason to bring it up to the city.
#7629983 - 04/02/14 10:43 AM Re: Are there any Old Schoolers that still have their Si's??? [Re: infuryum]
quicksi Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Lowell, Ma.
wow, Ryan, that was a blast from the past. I can't believe how young (and how much hair) we were back then. Its also trippy to see my parents house just after they moved in back in 2001.....crazy.....How times have changed....
#7634643 - 04/05/14 08:02 AM Re: Are there any Old Schoolers that still have their Si's??? [Re: quicksi]
Ryan_99 Offline

Loc: Mass
Yeah- more hair. More time to go for weekend drives. All those pictures were shot on film, too. Damn, we're old! I did end up getting a '07 Miata last weekend and now everyone is calling it a midlife crisis. The only crisis I see is going 7 years without a fun-to-drive car.
Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  kyden, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads