Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#6981807 - 03/29/13 08:01 PM I found some of my old photos!
Kierf Online   bluecheckmark
The Right Honorable The Lord Mayor Kierf, First Death Notifier Of ClubSi
Post Master Supreme

I was unpacking yesterday and came across some mounted photos from a photography class several years ago. They were all mounted, which I hated doing. Anyways, I took pictures of them with my cell last night. The originals are long gone. 3 hard drive failures within a few months will do that. I'll never buy Seagate again.

Construction in Las Vegas (Aria).

Violin.

Ex-wife with above violin.

Rhyolite, Nevada.

Rhyolite, Nevada.

Rhyolite, Nevada.

Ex-wife and friends.

Shower.

I really need get back into shooting. Not having a computer to do anything with my photos makes it difficult. However, with my new place, I'll have more time to do it and space to have a computer again.

Also, I recommend to anyone to go to Rhyolite, Nevada if they're visiting Las Vegas. It is about 90 minutes north and it is strange.

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#7051901 - 05/05/13 08:01 PM Re: I found some of my old photos! [Re: Kierf]
Stacey J Offline

Loc: US
Nice pics.

#7053299 - 05/06/13 03:39 PM Re: I found some of my old photos! [Re: Kierf]
ewraven Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Dept. of Ruminant Procurement
Neat pictures. I had to look up Rhyolite. That does sound like a neat and yet weird place.

I love coming across old pictures. I recently found a bunch I had scanned in when looking for a particular picture.

Your Seagate experience scares me. My 1tb drive in my Desktop is a Seagate. I keep it backed up to a RAID 1 Network drive with two Western Digital drives. But it would still suck if it failed.

#7053544 - 05/06/13 05:38 PM Re: I found some of my old photos! [Re: ewraven]
Kierf Online   bluecheckmark
The Right Honorable The Lord Mayor Kierf, First Death Notifier Of ClubSi
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: ewww,ruiner
Neat pictures. I had to look up Rhyolite. That does sound like a neat and yet weird place.

I love coming across old pictures. I recently found a bunch I had scanned in when looking for a particular picture.

Your Seagate experience scares me. My 1tb drive in my Desktop is a Seagate. I keep it backed up to a RAID 1 Network drive with two Western Digital drives. But it would still suck if it failed.

I bought 2 Seagate drives, had them in RAID 1. Both drives failed with days of each other. I got the replacements, one of the replacements failed. I never bothered with a replacement for the replacement and I never put anything important on the other replacement. \:\(

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  jsmonet, x, 2000SiRacer, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads