Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#6566875 - 09/04/12 08:34 PM What's the concensus on diet pills??
Gab Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Boston, MA
So 5 years ago I was on anti-depressants and tried those MircaleBurn diet pills while working out as I weened off medication. It worked out great for me but then I had to move and made drastic life changes, i.e. no more working out so I stashed those pills away. Fast forward to now and I'm out of shape again. So I recently started working out again and found those leftover pills. I've actually been liking them, not specifically for weight loss but more in terms of managing appetite/calorie intake and giving me energy, especially at work. I looked around and it looks like they went out of business!

So what's good out there these days? I'm not looking for a magic pill and I don't want any of that shit that gives anxiety. Again it's mostly as appetite suppressor and stimulation.

#6566876 - 09/04/12 08:34 PM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: Gab]
Gab Offline
Post Master Supreme

IB4 meth!
#6566934 - 09/04/12 09:06 PM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: ]
Ares Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Atlanta Ga
 Quote:
MiracleBurn Appetite Suppressant Ingredients:

Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL), Biotin, Chromium, Iodine, Glucomannan, Bitter Orange, Yerba Mate, White Willow Bark Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cascara Sagrada, L-Carnitine, Senna, and Potassium.

Not sure what in that mix is supposed to do anything. but I wont discount the potency of the placebo effect. Its generally what all of these diet pills operate on.

In the world of tested results, there are a few... ephedrine for one. Can be gotten as a bronchodiolator, common brand "bolt". It is a "controlled" substance as its a precursor for meth I think. you'll need to present a DL to purchase it.

with that in mind, theres the old standby of the ECA stack, ephedrine, caffiene, aspirin. Used to be marketed in things like xenadrine and the like. You'll have to recreate it yourself if you want, Ephedrine is now banned as a weight loss drug (pesky heart attacks and all that), so almost every over the counter weight loss drug is now caffiene and a bunch of other herbal bullshit.

there is alli, prescription I think. its not that effective from what I understand, more like the sideeffect of squirting undigested fat out of your butt tends to keep you on the wagon.

or... just stop over eating. If you dont have the willpower to download myfitnesspal and set your portion control to provide 1200cals/day, then you probably shouldnt bother. No point in taking some not so healthy shit just to drop 10lbs so you can gain 20 in 2 months.

workout, exercise, blah blah. If you think you can lose weight by just hitting the gym, you'll probably be sorely disappointed when all you manage is to MAYBE stop gaining.

#6567089 - 09/04/12 10:29 PM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: Ares]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Jayhawk Country
IMO, it's easier to just cut out an extra 50 cals per day from your diet than to worry about the side effects.

If you can handle it, go for it, but . . . meh.

#6567345 - 09/05/12 02:54 AM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: Silock]
Rumbelstiltskin Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: So Cal
Diet pills = get off your fat ass
#6572286 - 09/07/12 08:53 AM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: Rumbelstiltskin]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
Don't waste your money. I used to buy the E/C/A stack everyone talked about being so great lol fat burner. It did nothing but make me sweat.

You really just need to set a calorie goal and meet it.

#6574168 - 09/07/12 10:06 PM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: Impulsive]
Artvandelay
Unregistered

There are certainly chemicals that will work, if you diet, and have a solid routine and take them you will get results faster but, it still requires diet and work, and it's really not healthy or smart in the long run. You're never going to be in shape if you're worried about the short term.

It takes time and lifestyle adjustment.

#6574562 - 09/08/12 07:43 AM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: ]
65_289 Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: Artvandelay
There are certainly chemicals that will work, if you diet, and have a solid routine and take them you will get results faster but, it still requires diet and work, and it's really not healthy or smart in the long run. You're never going to be in shape if you're worried about the short term.

Once again, Art sums it up nicely.

I'm in the process of cutting weight for a BJJ tourney, and the hardest part is the hunger. I'm just mentally taking the hunger out on the weights and the other guy in the gym. Take your hunger out on something constructive.

With that said, caffeine is supposedly an appetite suppressant and it is definitely a stimulant. You can get caffeine pills anywhere.

#6574747 - 09/08/12 11:12 AM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: 65_289]
Ares Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Atlanta Ga
 Originally Posted By: 65_289

Once again, Art sums it up nicely.

I'm in the process of cutting weight for a BJJ tourney, and the hardest part is the hunger. I'm just mentally taking the hunger out on the weights and the other guy in the gym. Take your hunger out on something constructive.

With that said, caffeine is supposedly an appetite suppressant and it is definitely a stimulant. You can get caffeine pills anywhere.

if your already a heavy caffeine user as most in the world are, soda, coffee, whatever else, it wont do much.

#6575171 - 09/08/12 05:31 PM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: Ares]
B18boosted Offline
Pickle Enthusiast
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Teyyyyyxasss
I have used this in conjunction with diet and exercise to see some really good results. When I didn't take it, while still dieting and exercising, I did not lose weight as fast. You can get it at any GNC.

List of ingredients and what they do
http://www.oxyelite-pro.com/oxyelite-pro-ingredients

Edited by B18boosted (09/08/12 05:31 PM)

#6576166 - 09/09/12 04:25 PM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: B18boosted]
NateD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I used that stuff, didn't do shit for me. Didn't even get a caffeine buzz, and terrible headaches on days I didn't take it.

I used to take an EC stack myself. Bronkaid + a couple caffeine pills did it very well for killing appetite, but I don't think I ever saw any real weight loss from it.

#6576192 - 09/09/12 04:43 PM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: NateD]
Artvandelay
Unregistered

clenbuterol will work but, it isn't to be fucked with.
#6576445 - 09/09/12 07:25 PM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: ]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: 18th green
The oxyelite has DMAA in it and will cause some to crash and others it won't affect at all... I'm in the later camp with DMAA... Stimulants in general don't get my buzzed up...

Only thing that gives me that "rush" is beta alanine and that's only cause it makes me tingle... It's not a stimulant but gets me going from those tingles...

#6577076 - 09/10/12 08:59 AM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: ]
NateD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Atlanta, GA
clenbuterol will work but, it isn't to be fucked with.

Tried that too...definitely can give you the shakes!

#6582963 - 09/12/12 08:31 PM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: NateD]
Gab Offline
Post Master Supreme

Wow, forgot to check back on that thread lol out there!

Thanks for the responses. As I stated in the OP, I am dieting and exercising (30 minute HIIT cardio) whenever I can ~2-3 times a week. I work long hours and have a toddler and baby at home so it's challenging, but I've been around 1000-1200 calories/day net of exercise. I lost over 10 pounds so far.

Ares, you can claim there's nothing in MiracleBurn that would act as a stimulant and that it might be in my head but I disagree, there's a unique stimulant buzz around it. I've been secretly enjoying it lol addict.

I'll read up on that OxyElite stuff. Thanks! \:\)

#6585200 - 09/13/12 06:01 PM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: Gab]
Artvandelay
Unregistered

I'm not recommending anything illegal here, understand that but....

You're not going to get the chemical you're looking for OTC at a supplement store. Outside of a multivitamin, protein, creatine and pre-workouts, everything else at those stores is pretty much just junk.

#6695511 - 11/06/12 02:18 PM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: Gab]
Bjorn Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Minneapolis
 Originally Posted By: Gab
Wow, forgot to check back on that thread lol out there!

Thanks for the responses. As I stated in the OP, I am dieting and exercising (30 minute HIIT cardio) whenever I can ~2-3 times a week. I work long hours and have a toddler and baby at home so it's challenging, but I've been around 1000-1200 calories/day net of exercise. I lost over 10 pounds so far.

Ares, you can claim there's nothing in MiracleBurn that would act as a stimulant and that it might be in my head but I disagree, there's a unique stimulant buzz around it. I've been secretly enjoying it lol addict.

I'll read up on that OxyElite stuff. Thanks! \:\)

Yerba mate has caffeine in it and willow bark is aspirin, so it's basically an ACE stack with B6 replacing the ephedrine.

#6695541 - 11/06/12 02:29 PM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: Bjorn]
Lost^
Unregistered

Meth.
#6695896 - 11/06/12 05:25 PM Re: What's the concensus on diet pills?? [Re: ]
gamby Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: RI
 Originally Posted By: Lost^
Meth.

Originally Posted By: Gab
IB4 meth!

Anyway, the whole concept kinda scares me. It's nothing I'd be tempted to fuck around with.

still have an EM1--go figure

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads