This post also has a link to a vid showing how to actually clear the lenses..

I had a few people asking how to remove the headlights to clear them out...here goes

Quick run down.
There is one screw on each side in the wheel well, (looking at car on drivers side screw is at 10:00 position...2:00 on the passenger)

Remove the plastic cover that hangs over your grill via 4 pop off tabs

Remove 2 screws on top of grill I JUST NOTICED I CIRCLED THE WRONG ONE ON THE RIGHT...REMOVE THE BLACK BOLT NOT SILVER

Remove 10 of the pop off tabs under the bumper.

Remove 2 10mm bolts 1 at each corner of the bumper where it meets the wheel well on the bottom

Grab the end of the bumper and gently pull away from fender (it pops into place and will pop out with minimal effort)

Remove bumper from car. Set on something soft so the paint doesnt get scratched

If you have fogs remember to diconnect after you get the bumper a few inches away from the car

There are 5 10mm bolts holding each headlight on. They are the only silver 10mm bolts in the area. (1 on the side of the light nearest fender, 1 on top of radiator support, 2 under the inner portion of the headlight ( only 1 needs to be removed to get the light out but the other has to come off when you bake the light)and 1 where the end of the fender bolts to the rad support.) There is a rubber guide nipple on top of the light so pull the light downward to clear it of the alignment hole

I used the thread at fgcoupe.com for reference on how to take the lights apart themselves. http://www.fgcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257

To take the lights apart you will need flat screwdrivers (2) and a torx bit (not sure on size)

Total time to remove, clear lights and replace was 1 hour and 45 minutes which includes a 25-30 minute trip to Home Depot to buy the torx bits I couldn't find

It really is quite simple. Just take your time and don't force anything. If it doesn't come off easy, theres another fastener somewhere

I used chrome amber bulbs # 3157 from www.autolumination.com Took 4 days to arrive from NM

Mods I have = 209whp