Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#306871 - 07/15/06 06:29 AM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Bo Mook Administrator Offline
The Mooks of Haztard
Post Master Supreme

Loc: county
Quote:

i'd donate, cause i like the man, but i wouldn't send any of my money to any of these Papal addy's listed...

he's one of the few people here that are NOT a fucking asshole...

dude, seriously, number 1, name one time when i've ripped anyone off. number 2, there are so many mods here as well as members who i know personally, who know where i live, where i work, where my brothers live, where my parents live and where i hang out. number 3, i especially would not fuck anyone over since everyone pitched in and did the same for me a few months ago.

however, what really matters here is helping magis and his wife out, so if you're so untrusting, yet honestly wanting to help, pm me and we'll figure out a way that you can help without having to paypal those "bad evil" paypal addys.

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#306872 - 07/15/06 06:50 AM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
pumpkin escobar Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: 603
Does the $20 + a huge box of hamburgers I gave him at the Centralia meet count?

I keed, I keed.

Edit: Cash sent to Brandons PayPal.

Magis and his wife are seriously some of the most down to earth, cool people I have ever met. It's good to see people helping them out.

As for Diesel, dude just drive the fucking cash over to his house, it's not like you're exactly far away.

#306873 - 07/15/06 08:34 AM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
falnfenix Offline
Post Master Supreme

i <3 teh Magis...keep this open till Sunday and you'll get moneys from me.
#306874 - 07/15/06 11:44 AM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Dr. BrokenLimits Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Austin, TX
Ditto to what Mook said, I am donating cash as well so I dont need to steal any money. Not to metion I have met him and his wife and they took us on tours around PA while you shot golf. They also invited us back to his house to grill hamburgers and hang out while you polished your Lord of the Rings Dolls.

For those that dont know He lives about 30 miles away from Magis.

#306875 - 07/15/06 11:47 AM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
lessthanmike Offline
Major Member

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio
$20 bucks sent to mook

NOHC--D, Because she knows I couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a handful of pardons.

#306876 - 07/15/06 12:27 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Easily Pleased Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Not the Bronx
I already offered him the stock STi exhaust off my car. Too bad it won't fit a wagon.

I'm kind of broke at the moment, but since I live less than a mile from him. I'll do the install for him for free.

#306877 - 07/15/06 01:00 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
magis123 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Guys/Gals,

Wow, simply wow, I mean, I had a hard time reading through this whole thread and honestly it choked me up. I ... well ... wow ...

Anyway, back to the point, I worked Thursday into Friday, then all day Friday so I came home last night, cooked us dinner and crashed. Well, Melissa woke me up this morning at around 3 AM and told me about this thread and at that point I was far too incoherent to reply to anything at that point. Now it is Saturday, I am up before laying down for my nap before my Sunday overnight shift.

I can honestly say I am floored by all the sentiment, but if I remember correctly, there is a drive going on right now by Napalm for a charity MUCH more in need of your money than myself and Melissa. Yes there are all kinds of problems in life, but seriously, we wake up every morning and that is one more morning to be thankful for. There are people who aren't this lucky out there, help them out.

I love you all dearly, in a totaly heterosexual way of course, but I would much rather see your money go to people that deserve it.

AIM/Yahoo/MSN/G-Mail - Magis123 ICQ - 18700163
XBOX Live & Origin - Magis123 / PSN & Steam - KMcKeever

#306878 - 07/15/06 01:09 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Chris_82 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: San Diego, CA
*clap clap* good man

#306879 - 07/15/06 02:16 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Back 5 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: CA
$20 sent...before I read Magis' reply. No worries man! Keep up the good fight and continue being a great person.

#306880 - 07/15/06 02:18 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Type X Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Central New Jersey
Quote:

I love you all dearly, in a totaly heterosexual way of course,

Does that mean that the money i'm gonna throw in later means your NOT gonna suck my dick?

My Grandmother told me that there was a passage in the bible that says, "It is better to spill your seed in the belly of a whore, than to spill it on the ground." So, I tried both. And the bible's right! It's way better. That's one of the reasons they call it the good book.”

#306881 - 07/15/06 02:51 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
magis123 Offline
Post Master Sr

Quote:

Does that mean that the money i'm gonna throw in later means your NOT gonna suck my dick?

X man, I thought that you told me I was no good at that ... I am sorry, I told you I was married and that was just one night ... I know you thought we could be more but you have to accept the facts

#306882 - 07/15/06 05:46 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
The Mooks of Haztard
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

I love you all dearly, in a totaly heterosexual way of course, but I would much rather see your money go to people that deserve it.

and it's going towards people that deserve it.

#306883 - 07/15/06 07:09 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
magis123 Offline
Post Master Sr

Quote:

*67 - and it's going towards people that deserve it

Should I have said maybe people who are MORE deserving?

#306884 - 07/15/06 07:23 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
IDBFTMFW Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: UK
Shutup, we're buying you stuff
#306885 - 07/15/06 07:38 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
daisy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Tacoma, WA
Quote:

Quote:

*67 - and it's going towards people that deserve it

Should I have said maybe people who are MORE deserving?

They can donate it to me. I'm a deserving charity

#306886 - 07/15/06 07:42 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
magis123 Offline
Post Master Sr

Quote:

daisy - They can donate it to me. I'm a deserving charity

I would agree moreso of a charity than we are ... I mean at least you have a kid (although sometimes I really believe our cat is a kid in its own sense of being) ...

#306887 - 07/15/06 07:44 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
daisy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Tacoma, WA
Quote:

Quote:

daisy - They can donate it to me. I'm a deserving charity

I would agree moreso of a charity than we are ... I mean at least you have a kid (although sometimes I really believe our cat is a kid in its own sense of being) ...

No doubt we're a case, but I don't think it's a charity kind, if you know what I mean.

#306888 - 07/15/06 09:25 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
RedRum206 Offline
Post Master

It's not much but I chipped in Brokenlimits. What kind of exhaust?
#306889 - 07/15/06 09:51 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Dr. BrokenLimits Offline
Post Master Supreme

thanks, I will let you know what we are getting as soon as Mook and I set it up. I will post pictures of what we got and keep everyone informed.

Thanks again guys for all your donations.

#306890 - 07/15/06 10:53 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Easily Pleased Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Not the Bronx
I'm excited for you Keith.. You've been bugging me with exhaust wanting an exhaust for a long time, you deserve it. I'm looking at getting rid of the Carbon Ti, maybe we can have an exhaust installing CSi meet.

#306891 - 07/15/06 11:58 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
pumpkin escobar Offline
Post Master Supreme

mmm....a Carbon-Ti would be sweeeet.

#306892 - 07/16/06 01:59 AM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I'm in for $20 as I agreed with *67 earlier today, I've initiated a transfer to my PayPal account from my savings account, but it won't go through until Monday and I'm not adding another credit card on there as they told me I couldn't remove a corporate card from my old job for 200 freaking days because they had a problem w/ their system when it comes to ordering from Dell.

I wish I could donate some frequent flyer miles, but I can't because I'm saving up to surprise my parents with a trip to Hawaii.

Diesel - I heart you, but quit being ornery. Team503 and *67 are both known by plenty of local CSi members in their areas (which means they would get an asswhoopin if they tried to scam us).

the only addy's i seen were Broken Limits and a tattoed fuckface...

#306893 - 07/16/06 02:00 AM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

i'd donate, cause i like the man, but i wouldn't send any of my money to any of these Papal addy's listed...

he's one of the few people here that are NOT a fucking asshole...

dude, seriously, number 1, name one time when i've ripped anyone off. number 2, there are so many mods here as well as members who i know personally, who know where i live, where i work, where my brothers live, where my parents live and where i hang out. number 3, i especially would not fuck anyone over since everyone pitched in and did the same for me a few months ago.

however, what really matters here is helping magis and his wife out, so if you're so untrusting, yet honestly wanting to help, pm me and we'll figure out a way that you can help without having to paypal those "bad evil" paypal addys.

i didn't see your name anywhere...

but frankly, i don't trust you either...

#306894 - 07/16/06 02:47 AM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Dr. BrokenLimits Offline
Post Master Supreme

if this post doesnt expose you for the ignorant fucking bastard you are then I surely cant think of one that would.

#306895 - 07/16/06 03:23 AM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
magis123 Offline
Post Master Sr

: shrugs : Ah, don't let anyhing get everyone pissy ... it's the weekend shouldn't e all be in good moods?!

Diesel, I can definitely vouch for all the people on here which is enough for me to trust them. Hell Brandon leeched internet access off me while he was out here (he didn't know I leeched all his nudes of his woman off of his laptop while he was doing it!) J/K.

#306896 - 07/16/06 10:36 AM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
The Mooks of Haztard
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

Quote:

I'm in for $20 as I agreed with *67 earlier today, I've initiated a transfer to my PayPal account from my savings account, but it won't go through until Monday and I'm not adding another credit card on there as they told me I couldn't remove a corporate card from my old job for 200 freaking days because they had a problem w/ their system when it comes to ordering from Dell.

I wish I could donate some frequent flyer miles, but I can't because I'm saving up to surprise my parents with a trip to Hawaii.

Diesel - I heart you, but quit being ornery. Team503 and *67 are both known by plenty of local CSi members in their areas (which means they would get an asswhoopin if they tried to scam us).

idk, i've never sold a set of recaros to a member telling him that they were practically brand new, then threatened to beat him up after he received them ripped up and contacted me about them being ripped.

so i don't know who would be more trusting, me or the person who actually did that (you).

either way, you said you wanted to help out, i offered a way to where you could without having to paypal us, and you didn't respond to it. so be honest, you really don't want to help out, you're just posting to try to start shit.

besides, i only have 2 tattoos, hardly enough to justify refferring to me as "tattoo'd".

#306897 - 07/16/06 10:50 AM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
DooMer_WI Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Milwaukee, WI, USA
Wait... Isn't Diesel the guy people trust to take their money for large Powerball lotteries?!
#306898 - 07/16/06 10:53 AM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Dr. BrokenLimits Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

Wait... Isn't Diesel the guy people trust to take their money for large Powerball lotteries?!

yep.

#306899 - 07/16/06 02:15 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
chef Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: The OC
I shot mook a paypal drop the other day. go team venture!
Order my photo prints (New files uploaded)

#306900 - 07/16/06 04:06 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
INTEGY TEG GSR Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Oceanside, Ca
Guys lets not forget, not only is his wife's health not good, but his isnt either, he suffers from a migrane 24/7/365 and has for the last couple years. i cant handle a migrane for a couple hours but he has put up with it for the last couple years!

I would so love to donate to him, but unfourtunatly at this moment i am jobless and unemployment isnt even covering my car payment. but magis knows the situation i am in

#306901 - 07/16/06 09:37 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
pumpkin escobar Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

besides, i only have 2 tattoos, hardly enough to justify refferring to me as "tattoo'd".

I think he thought the paypal addy cierrecart posted was his and not yours.

#306902 - 07/16/06 11:00 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

idk, i've never sold a set of recaros to a member telling him that they were practically brand new, then threatened to beat him up after he received them ripped up and contacted me about them being ripped.

so i don't know who would be more trusting, me or the person who actually did that (you).

either way, you said you wanted to help out, i offered a way to where you could without having to paypal us, and you didn't respond to it. so be honest, you really don't want to help out, you're just posting to try to start shit.

you weren't the tattooed fuck, i was referring to...

you're really reaching with the Recaro shit and threatening to beating anyone up... you must be joking...

the seats were BRAND NEW... the one was damaged in shipment due to the rails puncturing the bolster of the one seat in shipment... and your boy was compensated, so please shut the fuck up, and don't speak on shit you don't know...

you are BY FAR one of THEE biggest losers on this site... it's plainly obvious that you suck at life, and should probably just give up...

and i think i've proven over and over my trustworthiness... don't question me... save it for someone else...

in the end, NO i wouldn't send you money to go to another member... i'd rather play a round of golf with the man, instead of donating to a fucking exhaust...

#306903 - 07/16/06 11:02 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
magis123 Offline
Post Master Sr

Quote:

INTEGY TEG GSR - Guys lets not forget, not only is his wife's health not good, but his isnt either, he suffers from a migrane 24/7/365 and has for the last couple years. i cant handle a migrane for a couple hours but he has put up with it for the last couple years! I would so love to donate to him, but unfourtunatly at this moment i am jobless and unemployment isnt even covering my car payment. but magis knows the situation i am in

Score! I told you all there were peole more in need / deserving than us! Integy, thanks for the vote of confidence. Yeah the migraines are a pain in the ass but much like the rest of life, you learn to manage. It actually goes only back to 05/03/2003, so I have not been dealing with my migraine THAT long. The way I look at that is, I really do not have a choice as far as getting my ass in gear and getting to work, etc. I try to avoid anything that can flar the migraine to an unbearable level and isolate myself when I get to the point where I can no longer function. It is pretty amazing the discipline and concnetration that studying/teaching the martial arts has instilled. You learn to push all pain to a deeper portion within you and just forge on.

Anyway, I am rambling, first run of tapes to mount at work ... yay ...

#306904 - 07/16/06 11:03 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
Dr. BrokenLimits Offline
Post Master Supreme

hahaha, point fingers and call people losers at life. Karma will get you. I hope your kid grows up to be a serial murder and you can be a proud daddy you fucking piece of shit.

#306905 - 07/16/06 11:28 PM Re: Let's buy Magis an exhaust for his WRX..
magis123 Offline
Post Master Sr

Let's try something, we are going to try to say something NICE about everyone in this thread! Since you guys won't take and donate to Napalm's charity (more deserving) ... I'll start ...

Brandon ... you are a real cool giant of a man with huge heart! Also your woman is hawt evem though she comes from the country of meese.

Edited by magis123 (07/16/06 11:30 PM)

Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads