Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9699860 - 12/17/19 09:21 AM Toronto photo radar cam locations
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
 Quote:
The cameras will be installed in the following locations:

Ward 1: Royalcrest Rd. between Cabernet Circle and Leading Rd; Harefield Dr. between Barford Rd. and Elmhurst Dr.

Ward 2: Renforth Dr. between Tabard Gate and Lafferty St.; Trehorne Dr. between Duffield Rd. and Tallon Rd.

Ward 3: Horner Ave. between Orianna Dr. and Foch Ave.; Chartwell Rd. between Badger Ave. and Larstone Ave.

Ward 4: Jameson Ave. between Laxton Ave. and Leopold St.; Close Ave. between Queen St. W. and King St. W.

Ward 5: Bicknell Ave. between Juliet Cres. and Avon Dr.; Brookhaven Dr. between Fox Point and Nordale Cres.

Ward 6: Faywood Blvd. between Faith Ave. and Sunbeam Ave.; Wilmington Ave. between Finch Ave. and Purdon Dr.

Ward 7: Derrydown Rd. between Killamarsh Dr. and Catford Rd.; Grandravine Dr. between Jane St. and Driftwood Ave.

Ward 8: Corona St. between Wenderly Dr. and Claver Ave.; Ridge Hill Dr. between Old Park Rd. and Glenarden Rd.

Ward 9: Caledonia Rd. between Rogers Rd. and Corby Ave.; Gladstone Ave. between Cross St. and Waterloo Ave.;

Ward 10: Manning Ave. between Dundas St. W. and Robinson St.; Givins St. between Argyle St. and Bruce St.

Ward 11: Lippincott St. between Vankoughnet St. and College St.; Huron St. between Bernard Ave. and Lowther Ave.

Ward 12: Atlas Ave. between Ava Rd. and Belvidere Ave.; Brownlow Ave. between Eglinton Ave. E. and Soudan Ave.

Ward 13: Prospect St. between Rose Ave. and Ontario St.; Spruce St. between Gifford St. and Nasmith Ave.

Ward 14: Chatham Ave. between Jones Ave. and Euston Ave.; Morse St. between Queen St. E. and Eastern Ave.

Ward 15: Bessborough Dr. between Field Ave. and Sharron Dr.; Ranleigh Ave. between Yonge St. and Mount Pleasant Rd.

Ward 16: Gateway Blvd. between Don Mills Rd. (south intersection) and Grenoble Dr.; Ness Dr. between York Mills Rd. and Lynedock Cres.

Ward 17: Elkhorn Dr. between Whittaker Cres. and Hawksbury Dr.; Cherokee Blvd. between Pawnee Ave. and Shawnee Circle

Ward 18: Patricia Ave. between Laconia Dr. and Homewood Ave.; Lillian St. between Abitibi Ave. and Otonabee Ave.

Ward 19: Gower St. between Cedarcrest Blvd. and Dawes Rd.; Barrington Ave. between Balfour Ave. and Doncaster Ave.

Ward 20: Falmouth Ave. between Brussels Rd. and Ordway Rd.; Birchmount Rd. between Kingston Rd. and Hollis Ave.

Ward 21: Brimorton Dr. between Hathway Dr. and Neapolitan Dr.; Marcos Blvd. between Cicerella Cres. (east intersection) and Cicerella Cres. (west intersection)

Ward 22: Beverly Glen Blvd. between Stonebridge Blvd. and Silver Spruce Dr.; Silver Springs Blvd. between Revlis Cres. (east intersection) and Revlis Cres. (west intersection)

Ward 23: Crow Trail between Crittenden Sq. and Bradstone Sq.; Alton Towers Circle between Goldhawk Trail (north intersection) and Goldhawk Trail (south intersection)

Ward 24: Galloway Rd. between Lawrence Ave. E. and Weir Cres.; Military Trail between Cindy Nicholas Dr. and Bonspiel Dr.

Ward 25: Hupfield Trail between Glanvil Cres. (north intersection) and Glanvil Cres. (south intersection)

Ward 25: Murison Blvd. between Breckon Gate and Curtis Cres.

Quote:
During the first 90 days that each camera is in place, warning notices will be mailed to registered owners of vehicles that it records travelling above the speed limit.

Following the three month warning period, owners of vehicles caught speeding by the photo radar will be fined via tickets sent to their home addresses. No demerit points will be issued, and driving records won’t be affected.

The radar and cameras can detect a speeding vehicle even if it is travelling beside vehicles in other lanes. The pictures will be reviewed by a provincial offences officer before warnings or tickets are issued.

https://outline.com/WKxeVd

Edited by furball (12/17/19 09:23 AM)

#9699899 - 12/17/19 10:09 AM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: furball]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
Thx, I travel through a few of those locations.
#9699930 - 12/17/19 10:29 AM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: Big Tasty]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada
Should all be on Waze within minutes of launching \:D
#9700016 - 12/17/19 12:45 PM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: furball]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
 Quote:
The pictures will be reviewed by a provincial offences officer before warnings or tickets are issued

Looks to be about 50 cameras. How many people are they employing to review the footage? My guess is they're understaffed.

#9700099 - 12/17/19 02:13 PM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: furball]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
 Originally Posted By: furball
 Quote:
No demerit points will be issued, and driving records won’t be affected.

https://outline.com/WKxeVd

ya my ballsack. doesn't insurance not give a shit? a speeding ticket is a speeding ticket kinda deal?

#9700127 - 12/17/19 02:56 PM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: titty sprinkles]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Is it similar to the red light cameras where they don't identify the driver and simply charge the owner of the vehicle?
#9700447 - 12/18/19 04:58 AM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: SuPeR-MaRiO]
zaius Offline
Post Master Sr

one is right by my house. arghhhhh

the question is... at what speed does it trigger the camera? 1km/h over? 5km/h?

#9700460 - 12/18/19 07:01 AM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: zaius]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

More info:
https://www.toronto.ca/services-payments...ed-enforcement/

Fines (scroll to the bottom, Schedule C)
http://www.ontariocourts.ca/ocj/how-do-i/set-fines/set-fines-i/schedule-43/

#9700478 - 12/18/19 07:56 AM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

From the links:

Maps:
North York: https://www.toronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/8d1f-TS_ASE_Locations_North_York.pdf

Scarborough: https://www.toronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/94c2-TS_ASE_Locations_Scarborough.pdf

Toronto East York: https://www.toronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/94a5-TS_ASE_Locations_Toronto_East_York.pdf

Etobicoke York: https://www.toronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/9516-TS_ASE_Locations_Etobicoke_York.pdf

Originally Posted By: Senor Eduardo_82

#9700878 - 12/18/19 04:39 PM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: zaius]
Simon_the_Pieman Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: The A
 Originally Posted By: zaius
one is right by my house. arghhhhh

the question is... at what speed does it trigger the camera? 1km/h over? 5km/h?

sales of plastidip gonna increase!

#9700932 - 12/18/19 05:54 PM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: Simon_the_Pieman]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Meh all the cameras are in school zones. So fuck the idiots speeding like morons through those areas.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#9701220 - 12/19/19 10:34 AM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: Hatorade]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Hatorade
Meh all the cameras are in school zones. So fuck the idiots speeding like morons through those areas.

That's how they ease it into the general public. Give it a bit then it will be on major roads and highways.

#9702063 - 12/20/19 04:58 PM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: Big Tasty]
BroKe Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Markham, Ontario
Thanks for the links!

The war on cars continue. Because people want to be able to jay walk without paying attention. Seriously is it that hard to look out for your own well being? Yaya victim blaming boohoo

#9702065 - 12/20/19 05:13 PM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: BroKe]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Brampton joins the party:

https://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-st...to-radar-camera

#9752913 - 03/13/20 09:35 AM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Looks like either me or my wife got nailed in Ward 16 on Don Mills

#9797330 - 04/29/20 12:10 PM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: SuPeR-MaRiO]
355-Si Offline
Post Master Sr

Jane and Falstsaff.
Ask me how I know... twice lmao.

Both times in the ambo going to calls too!

#9798092 - 04/30/20 10:16 AM Re: Toronto photo radar cam locations [Re: 355-Si]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: WBridge
I got nailed on Weston and Rutherford back in Feb.
It was 1 am, very icy.
I was going slower than usual and mis-timed going through the intersection.

As it turned Red, I enter the intersection and noticed the Flash.
Still no letter, so I think I escaped it.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads