Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9495271 - 01/25/19 07:54 AM Trashed my car while drunk ...
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
So let's make up a story about being car-jacked!

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2019/01/24/a...-finch-station/

Quote:
An alleged impaired driver has been arrested after crashing his car and telling police he had been robbed at gunpoint and stabbed.

Police say they were first called to the area of Willowdale and Cummer Avenues just after 9:30 p.m. to reports a car had struck a pole and a driver had fled the scene.

Shortly after, officers were told a man had reportedly been robbed at gunpoint and stabbed at Finch subway station.

A Good Samaritan drove the man to hospital and police reported his black Ford Escape had been stolen.

Police located the driver and found he was impaired — officials said the man blew twice over the legal limit.

Officers now believe the suspect allegedly made up the gunpoint robbery to evade the collision.

He’s been arrested for impaired driving and is expected to be charged with obstructing justice and public mischief.

#9495281 - 01/25/19 08:00 AM Re: Trashed my car while drunk ... [Re: furball]
Mr.Bozack Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Ontario
Damn went from bad to worse for that guy.

Would he have been better off to leave the seen and grab a beer somewhere?

#9495611 - 01/25/19 01:33 PM Re: Trashed my car while drunk ... [Re: Mr.Bozack]
BroKe Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Markham, Ontario
I'm so sick of my local news reporting alleged bullshit. Huge gun problem in our city yet they worried about ppl driving. Foh
#9495658 - 01/25/19 02:07 PM Re: Trashed my car while drunk ... [Re: BroKe]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: GTA
On further note, how about the news not reporting over 15 Chinese restaurants in North York, Richmond Hill, and Markham have been robbed?

That being said, had a buddy eating in a restaurant at Don Mills/ Finch the other day (Chinese restaurant). Masked guys came in and robbed everyone's phones, keys, wallets, and then robbed the resto.

#9495662 - 01/25/19 02:15 PM Re: Trashed my car while drunk ... [Re: OracerO]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
damn that's right near my highschool lol.

and had no idea the chinese restaurants have been getting robbed that's messed up.

#9495668 - 01/25/19 02:24 PM Re: Trashed my car while drunk ... [Re: titty sprinkles]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: GTA
First Markham place, Finch/Leslie, Finch/Don Mills, and Pmall (outside the small little village). I'm only aware of these places.

Before Chinese people use to get robbed outside in the car at places like Finch/Leslie, waiting for their food to take home.

Now there is a video at Bayview/Major Mac, with a ring of 4-5 (women and men) are slashing tires, alerting the owner, while distracting them, robbing them. Was release by York Region Police.

#9495706 - 01/25/19 02:56 PM Re: Trashed my car while drunk ... [Re: OracerO]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
seen that vid...just moved away from the area - but yeah wtf - i was in that plaza easy once a week if not more. given how busy it is, shocked they could pull it off....so messed up. i wish ppl could tell their tire has been slashed \:\( as it is pretty obvious.

it's fucked how these thug rings get away with this shit (prob working for a higher up evil empire). sucks we have to be on guards 24/7 in the city now all the time.

re. the chinese resto's being robbed...i'm used to hearing about the ones in scarb way back when. but i did not know such thugs were brazen enough to be pulling that shit in markham/RHill today...that's messed up. as usual MSM hiding this shit.

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#9496167 - 01/26/19 08:05 PM Re: Trashed my car while drunk ... [Re: OracerO]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

15?!

Originally Posted By: OracerO
On further note, how about the news not reporting over 15 Chinese restaurants in North York, Richmond Hill, and Markham have been robbed?

#9496224 - 01/26/19 09:58 PM Re: Trashed my car while drunk ... [Re: furball]
hyper-s2k Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T dot O dot, Canada
 Originally Posted By: OracerO

Saw some pix forwarded on whatsapp - of a series of restaurants w/ their doors smashed (a la kitchen -- the one that's just outside of FMP) and its neighbours -- no context to it; i figured it was after hours.

Quote:

That being said, had a buddy eating in a restaurant at Don Mills/ Finch the other day (Chinese restaurant). Masked guys came in and robbed everyone's phones, keys, wallets, and then robbed the resto.

That's fucked - happened to a friend of mine quite a few years ago - scared the shit out of her (not surprised) --

These guys know Chinese businesses operate mostly in cash (and mainland chinese always carry high end stuff on them) and Chinese don't fight back - its an easy grab for these fuckers.
'03 s2k - now @ 80,xxx km - a2a car
'08 535i - sold @ 149,421 km - cashed out just in time!
'08 impreza 2.5i - sold @ - 64,147 km - smh POS
'01 rav4 - killed @ 155,879 km - RIP old friend

"Driving in the snow is like sex. If you want to avoid accidents, abstinence is the best policy. If you're gonna take her for a spin, use protection." - Rick Mercer

#9496752 - 01/28/19 07:19 AM Re: Trashed my car while drunk ... [Re: hyper-s2k]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

A robbery apparently happened a week ago at an All-Day Breakfast joint, owner ran after them and rammed their car .... all for $55 in the register \:\|

https://www.yorkregion.com/news-story/91...es-down-robber/

pics: https://imgur.com/a/AaVXpJH

UPDATE with more links to the 'other' robberies:

You'll need to click "Translate" in Chrome for Google to Engrish the following 2 links ...

http://www.bcbay.com/news/2019/01/26/620359.html

http://www.mingpaocanada.com/tor/htm/News/20190121/taa1_r.htm

Edited by furball (01/28/19 10:08 AM)

#9496816 - 01/28/19 08:44 AM Re: Trashed my car while drunk ... [Re: furball]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
 Originally Posted By: furball
A robbery apparently happened a week ago at an All-Day Breakfast joint, owner ran after them and rammed their car .... all for $55 in the register \:\|

What am I looking at here, a bloody ice scraper? Did the article forget to mention there was a physical altercation and someone got hacked with one of these?

#9496949 - 01/28/19 10:52 AM Re: Trashed my car while drunk ... [Re: titty sprinkles]
iamfob Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Out There
 Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles
damn that's right near my highschool lol.

and had no idea the chinese restaurants have been getting robbed that's messed up.

Most of these Chinese restaurants advertised on their front door "Cash Only". I am sure the thieves caught the message hence the target robbery.

#9498110 - 01/29/19 04:45 PM Re: Trashed my car while drunk ... [Re: iamfob]
jackedUP_hatch Offline
Jr Member

Yeah the 'cash only' places are simple targets.

Nothing worse than showing up drunk, eating a meal then you see the sign. Either it's a sketchy atm on site of a trek to the local bank to settle.

Maybe it's time to legitimize and use POS machines and allow card transaction

#9498172 - 01/29/19 06:52 PM Re: Trashed my car while drunk ... [Re: jackedUP_hatch]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Maybe it’s the triads creating a “problem” and then asking for protection money...

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads