Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9336969 - 06/06/18 08:11 AM Nusr-et Steakhouse NYC aka Salt Bae NYC
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
Went to Manhattan for some training from one of the "Messiahs" in my industry, wife tagged along, and also booked us for Salt Bae.

Red carpet rolled out, the 'bouncer' / greeter guy was immersed on his phone, and we walked in.

Atmosphere was lounge-y, the place is "I" shaped, with a long hallway between both sections. Music from the DJ started blaring pretty loud after a bit.

Reviews aren't pretty; overpriced, fatty, thick slabs of meat.

You are ultimately paying for the entertainment of having some guy with a 'stache toss your garden salad in a lusty manner, and make love to your steak ...

Fake Salt Bae carved our steak, then 'danced' a piece of steak into my mouth LOL vHandFed \:\|

One thing that was weird, is they come by way too often to 'top up your plate' with the food served, i.e. they're rushing... and yet... the place is barely 50% full on a Saturday \:\|

They sold a pretty nice looking t-shirt, and the design was far superior to the other fake ones on eBay, Amazon, t-shirt sites, etc... but ... $60USD? Fuuuuuck that...

And if you hate Salt Bae, head on over to Falafel Bae

Edited by furball (06/06/18 08:30 AM)

#9336986 - 06/06/18 08:22 AM Re: Nusr-et Steakhouse NYC aka Salt Bae NYC [Re: furball]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Everything about that guy annoys the shit out of me. To the point where I found myself watching his videos just to drive up my hatred for the guy. If there was ever a king douche, my nomination would be for him. /endrant
#9336991 - 06/06/18 08:33 AM Re: Nusr-et Steakhouse NYC aka Salt Bae NYC [Re: SuPeR-MaRiO]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
hahaha yeah sounds about right, that's cool you went though. as usual he just cashing in on his internet 15mins of fame (seems to not be dying down though for him, at least in the mid-east/EU), esp with famour A celebs going all the time. i think he just opened a miami joint too. i found the MEME funny for awhile but yes it is wearing a bit thin for my tastes too.

they featured him on the show Billions recently - the location you were at.

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#9337102 - 06/06/18 11:06 AM Re: Nusr-et Steakhouse NYC aka Salt Bae NYC [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
OMG here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC6OKH8pQz8
#9337321 - 06/06/18 02:31 PM Re: Nusr-et Steakhouse NYC aka Salt Bae NYC [Re: furball]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
my cousin in NY went with his wife. friggin $700 for dinner

#9337607 - 06/06/18 08:57 PM Re: Nusr-et Steakhouse NYC aka Salt Bae NYC [Re: titty sprinkles]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
 Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles

Jacob's doe...

https://jacobssteakhouse.com/pdf/steaks.pdf

yeah i stayed away from the right side of the menu when the wife and i went a couple of years back $$$$$

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#9337788 - 06/07/18 08:51 AM Re: Nusr-et Steakhouse NYC aka Salt Bae NYC [Re: furball]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: furball

That video lead me to this Salt Bae compilation video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kao8Ss4KpOc

#9337792 - 06/07/18 08:53 AM Re: Nusr-et Steakhouse NYC aka Salt Bae NYC [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R
 Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles

Jacob's doe...

https://jacobssteakhouse.com/pdf/steaks.pdf

yeah i stayed away from the right side of the menu when the wife and i went a couple of years back $$$$$

I don't know why but I didn't find anything special about Jacob's. Maybe because I didn't order from the super expensive selection. For the price, I don't think I'll go back. At least with places like STK you get a different/better atmosphere.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads