My first styling with the pandora jewellery Shine Honeybee Charm is termed ‘The Sound of Spring’. I utilize PANDORA Mesh Bracelet when i want a lightweight design and yes it looks superb with openwork filigree charms as the mesh texture peeps over the middle of the charms. The Honeybee Charm is glowing gloriously during this three metal design. The new Dreamy Dragonfly and also Promise of Spring charms give you a spring feel with soaring dragonflies plus the inscriptions ‘Love’ and ‘Life’.

Quite a few pandora sale fans are unsure related to mixing the PANDORA Shine range with PANDORA 14k platinum pieces. I recently acquired my own first PANDORA ‘goldie’ from the Rue La La PANDORA sale and decided to use the opportunity in order to compare 18k gold plated and also solid 14k gold. In my second styling titled ‘Golden Days’ I teamed the retired 14k Precious metal Celtic Circles Charm with the PANDORA Shine Honeybee Appeal, PANDORA Rose Darling Daisy Meadow and Two Hearts Spacers.

I had been pleasantly surprised at how the pandora necklaces Smooth PANDORA Rose Clasp Bracelet united the several metals and created the soft, beautiful bracelet using an exclusive feel. The Fascinating Blush Crystal / Rosy Facets Crystal aids you to blend the various golds collectively and provides highlights the actual pink topaz gems in the Celtic Circles charm. The Fascinating Blush Crystals appear amazing with PANDORA Rose jewellery if you haven’t yet acquired them, now is time to do so as they quite simply are retired. PANDORA UK eStore has them readily available for £19 in their Spring Sale.

A few pandora charms fans are thinking in relation to purchasing PANDORA Shine jewellery but come to mind about starting a new range. I decided to produce a design which featured some PANDORA Shine charm to show how versatile PANDORA Glow is. This design is termed ‘The Sounds of Spring’ and is particularly teeming with nature built charms. The PANDORA Rose Heart Clasp Bracelet along with floral PANDORA Rose charms adds warmth to the design whilst the golden yellow glass inside charming Wildflower Murano Bracelets accentuates the golden Honeybee Charm along with the sunshine yellow of the cubic zirconia Edelweiss Charm.