Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9222066 - 01/03/18 05:07 AM NHL Roundup A look at Thursdays games
sherry2018love Offline

Last season's Stanley Cup finalists found themselves on the losing end of their home openers as the 2011-12 NHL season kicked off Thursday.The defending champion Boston Bruins gave up goals to Claude Giroux and Jakub Voracek in the final minute of the first period in a 2-1 lo s to the new-look Philadelphia Flyers.The win came after the Bruins Clinton Portis Jersey raised their Stanley Cup banners to the rafters in an emotionally charged ceremony at the TD Garden."It was a big night for Boston, but we came here with a busine s," said high-priced goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov, who was making his Flyers debut. "We did not came here to Ryan Anderson Jersey celebrate with them."In Vancouver, the defending Western Conference champion Canucks battled back from a pair of two-goal deficits, but ultimately fell 4-3 in a shootout to a Pittsburgh Penguins team still mi sing superstar Darrell Green Jersey Sidney Crosby."It was definitely fast for the first game of the season,'' said Pittsburgh forward Matt Cooke, who returned to haunt his old team with two goals."They have a great squad. I know the expectations for their team is to be there (Stanley Cup final) in the end, and that's similar to us. It was two good teams going at it at a pretty high pace.''Also Thursday, Toronto opened against longtime rival Montreal for the second straight season, with the Maple Leafs defeating the Canadiens 2-0 behind 32 saves from James Reimer.At Boston, Brad Marchand scored an early goal for the Bruins before the momentum turned the Flyers' way.Bryzgalov made 22 saves and Jaromir Jagr recorded his 1,600th NHL point in his first game back Vernon Davis Jersey in the league after three years in Ru sia.
Videos
#9242286 - 01/30/18 04:57 AM Knowledgeable post [Re: sherry2018love]
KayGreer Offline

I did not know the facts about the Stanlet cup finalist.Thanks for bringing it to my knowledge.Will share this with the fellow of the best essay writing service. Indeed you have written it so well.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads