Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#9123522 - 09/05/17 01:06 PM ONTARIO FORUM is back
CIVIC dude Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sorry all, got annoyed with the extra long name.

So the original Ontario forum is back!!

Post whore away

#9123585 - 09/05/17 02:21 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: CIVIC dude]
iamfob Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Out There
Yay?!

#9123659 - 09/05/17 03:15 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: iamfob]
Mr.Bozack Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Ontario
Now all we need to do is bring back JustLearning or OldSiMan

Edited by Mr.Bozack (09/05/17 03:15 PM)

#9123709 - 09/05/17 03:36 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: Mr.Bozack]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
ib4 risky says whatsapp csi group is killing this forum.

#9123722 - 09/05/17 03:44 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: c2k]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Everyone got babies now, no time for posting
#9123773 - 09/05/17 04:23 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: loudsubz]
CIVIC dude Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: loudsubz

Ain't that the truth!

I have two myself - 2yo boy and 4yo boy!!!

Fun times.

#9123962 - 09/05/17 08:00 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: CIVIC dude]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: CIVIC dude

Ain't that the truth!

Fun times.

Newfound respect for those with multiples lol. I only have one so far and can't imagine how busy I would be with another

#9123984 - 09/05/17 08:32 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: loudsubz]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

This, it's been weeks since I've been on

#9123987 - 09/05/17 08:33 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: CIVIC dude]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Sorry all, got annoyed with the extra long name.

So the original Ontario forum is back!!

Post whore away

Oh thank you for this too. It's the worst on the phone

#9124081 - 09/06/17 01:02 AM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: Wildout]
JEFFOS Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
https://youtu.be/ER_swLfN2xw

#9124139 - 09/06/17 07:13 AM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: loudsubz]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Ain't that the truth!

Fun times.

Newfound respect for those with multiples lol. I only have one so far and can't imagine how busy I would be with another

It actually gets easier BC you know what to expect.

#9124146 - 09/06/17 07:27 AM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: c2k]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

ITT poor time management
#9124192 - 09/06/17 08:29 AM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: c2k]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: c2k

Ain't that the truth!

Fun times.

It actually gets easier BC you know what to expect.

I didn't say it was hard.... now you're looking after 2 wild animals

#9124196 - 09/06/17 08:31 AM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: Risky Business]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
ITT poor time management

Your kid doesn't even walk yet, post back when you're having to deal with that lol

#9124198 - 09/06/17 08:32 AM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: loudsubz]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Is there only 1 c2k jr, interested how senior became an expert on raising multiples.

2 kids definitely seems like it adds a new dynamic of challenges, still appears manageable, I still have no idea how Super Mario and big tasty do it tho.

#9124254 - 09/06/17 09:34 AM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: Risky Business]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Is there only 1 c2k jr, interested how senior became an expert on raising multiples.

2 kids definitely seems like it adds a new dynamic of challenges, still appears manageable, I still have no idea how Super Mario and big tasty do it tho.

you're still in the greenhorn stage, just wait till your kid start to talk, to crawl and get into places where she isnt supposed to get into. Once you get to the teenage years, then come back and talk to me about parenting . Until then, enjoy fatherhood while she's still little.

#9124262 - 09/06/17 09:43 AM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: c2k]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

you're still in the greenhorn stage, just wait till your kid start to talk, to crawl and get into places where she isnt supposed to get into. Once you get to the teenage years, then come back and talk to me about parenting . Until then, enjoy fatherhood while she's still little.

So you have 1 kid?

#9124337 - 09/06/17 11:00 AM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: Risky Business]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Is having/raising a kid hard? Shit yeah.
Does having multiples multiply the difficulty/stress/time/dedication/etc? You better believe it does.

But a lot of it depends on the individual. Trust me I am not the most calm and collective individual. At times I am a stress case. But one thing I do have going for me is that I love kids. I don't mean I love MY kids (presumably everyone does), but I really enjoy kids. Some people don't. Yes they love THEIR kids, but they aren't necessarily a "kids" kind of person. Sometimes their work/career is a factor. Sometimes its how they were raised by their parents. Sometimes its enjoying the freedom they have/had without kids.

As kids grow, each and every age/phase is better than the previous. And with that, I hate the fact that my kids are growing up. I wish they would stay at an age where I can cuddle them, but of course that is beyond reality.

I'm sure there will be a time in the near future (not when I'm an old man) that I wish to have another newborn to hold in my arms *sigh*

In any event you learn to adjust. I have a very demanding 24x7 job (not to say that others don't) but I learn to adjust my lifestyle, time, career etc. You make the sacrifices that you want to make. You decide whats important in your life, and with that its the decision on whether to have kids and how many to have.

#9124352 - 09/06/17 11:08 AM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: loudsubz]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

ITT poor time management

Your kid doesn't even walk yet, post back when you're having to deal with that lol

It really is irrelevant, most people are poor time managers that's why their lives are "so busy". Quality of parenting also is one variable that's hard to quantify in the micro so a lot of parents won't be outed until their kids are older and we see what the kids are like \:\)

There is no need to be triggered. Parenting is time consuming, but aside from a few outliers where people are working/commuting like dogs and legit have no time, most people are just shitty at managing time. That's why some people get their "work" done at work in 2 hours, others can never find the time in the 8 hours they do have.

#9124380 - 09/06/17 11:40 AM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: Risky Business]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

So you have 1 kid?

It's irrelevant how many kids I have. The point is, Im a dad and I've been around the block and you have yet to do so.

Such expert at Dad hood, comes on CSi asking for advice and became such expert at dad hood.

#9124395 - 09/06/17 11:54 AM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: Risky Business]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

ITT poor time management

It really is irrelevant, most people are poor time managers that's why their lives are "so busy". Quality of parenting also is one variable that's hard to quantify in the micro so a lot of parents won't be outed until their kids are older and we see what the kids are like \:\)

There is no need to be triggered. Parenting is time consuming, but aside from a few outliers where people are working/commuting like dogs and legit have no time, most people are just shitty at managing time. That's why some people get their "work" done at work in 2 hours, others can never find the time in the 8 hours they do have.

It makes a huge difference lol don't kid yourself

I'm not talking about managing time in general that's be another discussion, I'm talking about how much time is dedicated to your child during the course of their "awake" time, even if it's just sitting with him/her eating a meal or watching tv, it's still time dedicated to their well being

I noticed a big difference from when my son couldn't walk to now. When they are immobile and they can entertain themselves for awhile in a baby swing or something you get a little
Bit extra time to do whatever you need to...when they start moving around and you need to be on top of them more those extra few minutes are gone

please tell me how wrong I am though \:\) I don't comprehend real life sometimes :p

#9124437 - 09/06/17 12:28 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: c2k]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

So you have 1 kid?

It's irrelevant how many kids I have. The point is, Im a dad and I've been around the block and you have yet to do so.

Such expert at Dad hood, comes on CSi asking for advice and became such expert at dad hood.

It's actually relevant because as a single child parent you are in no position to be giving out advice (unsolicited mind you) on raising multiple kids, because you just don't know, that's for starters.

Secondly, people like you piping up about things they've never experienced discredit and take away from those who are currently raising 3 kids for example. How can you possibly be trying to measure up to them, lol gtfo.

Lastly, I don't give advice on anything parenting related. I am only sharing my story here and you are privileged to read it. You can probably learn a thing or two.

#9124445 - 09/06/17 12:33 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: loudsubz]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

ITT poor time management

It makes a huge difference lol don't kid yourself

I'm not talking about managing time in general that's be another discussion, I'm talking about how much time is dedicated to your child during the course of their "awake" time, even if it's just sitting with him/her eating a meal or watching tv, it's still time dedicated to their well being

I noticed a big difference from when my son couldn't walk to now. When they are immobile and they can entertain themselves for awhile in a baby swing or something you get a little
Bit extra time to do whatever you need to...when they start moving around and you need to be on top of them more those extra few minutes are gone

please tell me how wrong I am though \:\) I don't comprehend real life sometimes :p

I am not debating the above, we can all agree when they are awake they need 24/7 supervision and care. I am sure that varies between stages/milestones, but you are still 100% occupied, whether you are doing 10% more at the walking stage or not to me is irrelevant, your time (the only variable here) is still consumed, maybe it's a more relaxed or focused time. To me we are splitting hairs.

The only thing I can see being a defining factor is that when you put your kid on a playmat or whatever you can go on your phone or do random shit. We personally don't do that, we stay engaged with her and generally don't have phones around her at all, but again it's different between people and situations. I suppose now if I sit her in her play station and ignore her then you are right, when she is walking I won't be able to ignore her. This entire argument is based me ignoring her now, which I (most importantly my wife) doesn't do. Maybe most parents do? DOn't know, don't care either, but yes then your point is valid.

I am talking about poor time management in general, not related to quality time with your kid. There are very few circumstances where parents can cry about not having time, if they have zero help from their parents, if it's a single parent, if it's a child with disabilities. Most people don't have to deal with those three so they can STFU as there are parents that are REALLY struggling and it's not because they can't go on FB to update their status.

#9124462 - 09/06/17 12:44 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: SuPeR-MaRiO]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: SuPeR-MaRiO

As kids grow, each and every age/phase is better than the previous.

This really resonates with me. \:\)

I cringe when people start off with "wait until this stage, wait until THIS stage, then THIS STAGE IS CRAZY HARD, then it's SOOOO crazy HERE NOW ONLY, wait BUT THIS STAGE IS NOW THE BEST, JUST WAIT FOR THIS ONE AND IT'S THE BEST". Sign #1 of failed parenting at least to me, we will see how that intuitive generalization plays out on my end.

Every stage is fucking phenomenal and it gets better. I was indifferent to kids prior to having my own, now I love kids (even other people's kid, never gave a shit before). I love every stage and moment I get to have with my daughter. It's all perspective.

#9124478 - 09/06/17 12:50 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: Risky Business]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

So you have 1 kid?

It's actually relevant because as a single child parent you are in no position to be giving out advice (unsolicited mind you) on raising multiple kids, because you just don't know, that's for starters.

Secondly, people like you piping up about things they've never experienced discredit and take away from those who are currently raising 3 kids for example. How can you possibly be trying to measure up to them, lol gtfo.

Lastly, I don't give advice on anything parenting related. I am only sharing my story here and you are privileged to read it. You can probably learn a thing or two.

Since you are assuming and you must be anxious to know. I'm not a dad to one kid.

#9124492 - 09/06/17 12:55 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: c2k]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

So you have 1 kid?

Since you are assuming and you must be anxious to know. I'm not a dad to one kid.

I wish it mattered!

#9124645 - 09/06/17 02:10 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: Risky Business]
The Postman Offline
A-List Member also The Man
Post Master Sr

The wife delivered a baby on the sidewalk out front of her ER last night.

Thats all I got for kids talk.

#9124652 - 09/06/17 02:16 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: The Postman]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, Ontario

Good on your wife! I hope they're all doing well.

#9124660 - 09/06/17 02:23 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: SuPeR-MaRiO]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
i'm good with one. lol

#9124685 - 09/06/17 02:35 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: titty sprinkles]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada
 Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles
i'm good with one. lol

Said every single parent ever \:D

#9124774 - 09/06/17 03:14 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
LMAO truth

#9124874 - 09/06/17 04:06 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: titty sprinkles]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, ON
 Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles
i'm good with one. lol

+ mother fucking 1

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#9125083 - 09/06/17 07:13 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: The Postman]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: The Postman
The wife delivered a baby on the sidewalk out front of her ER last night.

Thats all I got for kids talk.

Your wife is awesome!

#9125171 - 09/06/17 08:50 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: c2k]
CIVIC dude Offline
Post Master Supreme

This thread went for a baby shit storm!!

Next up product review:

Costco Kirkland branded baby wipes are amazing!!

#9125174 - 09/06/17 08:54 PM Re: ONTARIO FORUM is back [Re: CIVIC dude]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

This thread went for a baby shit storm!!

Next up product review:

Costco Kirkland branded baby wipes are amazing!!

good to know, we need some and I like the adult wipes so can only imagine how good the baby ones will be

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads