#8968587 - 03/08/17 08:38 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: Risky Business]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ontario, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Risky Business
I am just happy a bunch of us are starting a back to basics movement \:D

lol

Porsche, S4, M3...

Here I am making some kitchen cabinet door fronts in my single car garage for my IKEA kitchen lol

#8968802 - 03/09/17 08:08 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: Risky Business]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
 Originally Posted By: fatso
So day 5 - how's it goin? What have you learned? Have you seen the black poo yet? How's the sleep situation? How's your wife? SHARE SHARE SHARE

BABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Black poo lasted for the first 2-3 days, then it becomes green/brown and seedy and then a mustard yellow.

I will share some stuff that I wish I knew.

For starters every parent, nurse, doctor, cat, and dog will have an opinion as to what you should do, how you should do it, when you should do it, etc.

CN: Ignore everyone (including this very post – it’s just my opinion), listen to you/your wife and use common sense. The amount of shit and contradiction that you will hear is just fucking crazy, to the point where you don’t really give a shit what people tell you anymore. Assuming you know the basics from the parental classes I won’t go over that, but I will go over things nobody told me about that were frustrating.

I can’t stress this enough, but your wife is your #1 priority, kid is secondary.

Delivery:

When you get admitted since it’s your first kid you will probably go through a few shifts worth of delivery nurses. Ours were fantastic except the actual nurse that was there during the delivery, to the point where I had fantasies about smashing her head against a door frame.

When your wife starts having contractions the nurse and you will be holding up her legs and motivating her to push. Here is where a good nurse vs. a shitty one will make or brake the delivery. Since I had no idea what to expect I just stood and watched what she did, but after watching the monitor for her contractions common sense kicked in and I realized the nurse was a lazy cunt hence why the contractions weren’t showing signs of progress. When my wife would have contractions at times the nurse wouldn’t even be in the room, even though my wife was fully dilated, wtf. So I took over at that point and held my wife on my own and did the pushing with her. The contraction monitor showed WAY higher contraction results once it was just her and I without the nurse. I wasn’t fucking around, but hours of bullshit attempts with a lazy nurse and my wife was drained so then you end up with an emergency c section (NOT THE END OF THE WORLD). CN: your job when she is pushing is like being a spotter for your buddy during bench. You can have a shitty spotter (this nurse) or you can have me spot you and i will get 2-3 more reps out of you for a real workout. This is how it works.

Post Delivery:
After delivery you will go into a recovery room where you will be left for a few hours and nobody will tell you what’s happening, asking them will be like pulling teeth (notice a pattern here, this is because of our shit delivery nurse). This is when you do skin to skin, don’t be waiting on the nurse to show you or in fact don’t even bother asking anyone anything. Once you are there, undress yourself and do skin to skin asap, you don’t need to ask how, or when, or ask for permission. Just fucking do it especially if your wife isn’t capable (watch youtube now)

Once you are in postnatal care for 24-48 hours provided you have no complications things will settle down. Nurses in this area were absolutely phenomenal and will be your life line. You learn how to breast feed, bathe, do’s/don’ts. A lot of repeats from the parenting class stuff, but this time with an actual kid and hands on learning.

Breastfeeding:
This was the most challenging part. Breastfeeding among women is like the dick size measuring for men, kinda.
What it comes down to is you are not a real woman if you don’t breastfeed, you are lazy, etc. There is definitely a stigma associated with it. It didn’t help that the prenatal class nurse made it seem like you are a complete vulture if you don’t breastfeed.
Our intention was always to breastfeed because it’s the natural way to go about it and for me because it’s cheaper than formula lol. The reality is that breastfeeding is hard at first, in our case my wife tried for hours and you can only imagine that when it doesn’t work the emotional stress she has to deal with by feeling less of a mother because society, etc…it’s real. We had to supplement with formula so she doesn’t lose weight. After we got control of the situation and she started latching we are now slowly phasing our the formula and moving to breastfeeding only. If it doesn’t happen right away it’s ok, if it doesn’t happen at all, it’s also ok, if the kid is formula fed, IT’S OK!!!! Fuck, they have a lifetime ahead of them to eat shit and become fat unhealthy fucks, formula or breastmilk is the least of your worries over the lifetime of kid, but because idiot new parents like to overcomplicate shit let’s then have these arguments when they are completely irrelevant.
/rant.

For breastfeeding because it’s super important for the woman from an emotional point of view, please do yourself a favour and splurge on a proper breastfeeding pillow. These can be bought directly at the hospital for around $70. It’s an absolute must and probably the single most important purchase for us to date, forget uppababy vista and other bullshit, none of that shit matters as much as this breastfeeding pillow if breastfeeding is your goal.

Lastly, bring a notebook and pen to the hospital and document times of breastfeeding, colours of shit, piss, etc. That’s the only metric to measure a kid’s health now, their piss/shit and eating pattern. There are phone apps as well, fuck that you won’t have time to fiddle around with that garbage. Old school pen and paper are your best bets.

Once I had some downtime I put together a spreadsheet and logged all the info so I have daily summaries of total formula consumed, total time spent on each breast to breastfeed, all diaper changes wet vs. dirty, etc. This is all summarized in a daily log that you spoon feed to your doctor so they are not rummaging through pages of notes, but you are actually making them work for their money. Humans are lazy, make it super easy so you get the most out of them.

Once you are home, try to stagger your help, you don’t want two grandmothers at the same time, you need their help, but selfishly stagger when they come. You will need that downtime for yourself. I'd also recommend not taking visitors in the hospital or even at home for a little while. Your hands will be tied, it's just a waste of everyone's time imo (just immediate family, that's it).

Again, taking care of your wife is number 1 priority. The kid is secondary, they just need food and their shit cleaned, your wife will be recovering from a crazy experience so that’s where I’d suggest focusing your attention.

With all that said, enjoy it, it really isn’t as bad as people make it out to be. Once you settle in the comfort of your own home and develop a system and stagger the help from family, shit becomes autopilot. I am sure it will get more challenging in the future, but in the end BILLIONS of people have gone through it, so it really isn’t that bad.

I am sure everyone has different opinions and thoughts, that’s just my take on it so far.

lol good times man, i mean it's good and bad right. actually from your post-care description it sounds annoying like ours at markham-stouf. they were ok (not as good/hype as we heard from ppl) and nothing special. where at NYG was great and had wayyyy more staff and were way more on top of shit. we heard the 'short staffed' line more than enough times at MSH....really? well hire more fucking ppl. the amount of kids brown/asian are popping out over there is astounding. L E L

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8968825 - 03/09/17 08:31 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: Risky Business]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Basics? The only thing "basic" about you guys is the manual transmission.

An S4 is hardly "basic". You really want to go "basic", get a FRS or BRZ with a manual. That's as basic as you can get in a mainstream car built after 2010.

When it comes to your S4 I would substitute the term "basic" for "manual labour"

#8968826 - 03/09/17 08:35 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: Just A Troll]
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Just A Troll

An S4 is hardly "basic". You really want to go "basic", get a FRS or BRZ with a manual. That's as basic as you can get in a mainstream car built after 2010.

When it comes to your S4 I would substitute the term "basic" for "manual labour"

sarcasm isn't your strong suit, is it?

#8968831 - 03/09/17 08:40 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, ON
Fuck what an idiot.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#8968842 - 03/09/17 08:54 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: Just A Troll]
iamfob Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Out There

#8968894 - 03/09/17 09:32 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: Just A Troll]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany

Username checks out.

You guys have been trolled.

#8968912 - 03/09/17 09:40 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: c2k]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Raptors Land
 Originally Posted By: c2k

Username checks out.

Golf RRRRRRrrrarrrrr is pretty sweet. Made in Germany goodness.

#8968936 - 03/09/17 09:55 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: A2B-Lexus]
fatso Offline
Post Master

Loc: Ontario
 Originally Posted By: A2B-Lexus
 Originally Posted By: c2k

Username checks out.

Golf RRRRRRrrrarrrrr is pretty sweet. Made in Germany goodness.

It is... but if it were my own car, I'd rather have Risky's S4. I came across a situation last year where one of my Audi customers couldn't get back to our dealership on time to pick up his car and return the loaner, so I offered to bring his S4 back to him after hours. Drove that thing for about 25 minutes (customer's home wasn't far from my house) and I remember thinking the whole drive over "damn... This is fucking nice - I gotta work harder..."

#8968992 - 03/09/17 10:19 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: fatso]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
You dont need to work harder, you just need to work smarter.

#8969031 - 03/09/17 10:36 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: Risky Business]
The Postman Offline
A-List Member also The Man
Post Master Sr

Risky, nice choice. An A5/S5 is on the wifes short list for her next car.

Otherwise, WTF is this thread all about?!

Diapers, swaddling, baby strollers? lmao

#8969056 - 03/09/17 10:43 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: The Postman]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Never has a single thread derailed in to so many different topics
#8969063 - 03/09/17 10:46 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: c2k]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Raptors Land
Isn't the S4 significantly more than the Golf R?
#8969106 - 03/09/17 11:05 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R
 Originally Posted By: fatso
So day 5 - how's it goin? What have you learned? Have you seen the black poo yet? How's the sleep situation? How's your wife? SHARE SHARE SHARE

BABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Black poo lasted for the first 2-3 days, then it becomes green/brown and seedy and then a mustard yellow.

I will share some stuff that I wish I knew.

For starters every parent, nurse, doctor, cat, and dog will have an opinion as to what you should do, how you should do it, when you should do it, etc.

CN: Ignore everyone (including this very post – it’s just my opinion), listen to you/your wife and use common sense. The amount of shit and contradiction that you will hear is just fucking crazy, to the point where you don’t really give a shit what people tell you anymore. Assuming you know the basics from the parental classes I won’t go over that, but I will go over things nobody told me about that were frustrating.

I can’t stress this enough, but your wife is your #1 priority, kid is secondary.

Delivery:

When you get admitted since it’s your first kid you will probably go through a few shifts worth of delivery nurses. Ours were fantastic except the actual nurse that was there during the delivery, to the point where I had fantasies about smashing her head against a door frame.

When your wife starts having contractions the nurse and you will be holding up her legs and motivating her to push. Here is where a good nurse vs. a shitty one will make or brake the delivery. Since I had no idea what to expect I just stood and watched what she did, but after watching the monitor for her contractions common sense kicked in and I realized the nurse was a lazy cunt hence why the contractions weren’t showing signs of progress. When my wife would have contractions at times the nurse wouldn’t even be in the room, even though my wife was fully dilated, wtf. So I took over at that point and held my wife on my own and did the pushing with her. The contraction monitor showed WAY higher contraction results once it was just her and I without the nurse. I wasn’t fucking around, but hours of bullshit attempts with a lazy nurse and my wife was drained so then you end up with an emergency c section (NOT THE END OF THE WORLD). CN: your job when she is pushing is like being a spotter for your buddy during bench. You can have a shitty spotter (this nurse) or you can have me spot you and i will get 2-3 more reps out of you for a real workout. This is how it works.

Post Delivery:
After delivery you will go into a recovery room where you will be left for a few hours and nobody will tell you what’s happening, asking them will be like pulling teeth (notice a pattern here, this is because of our shit delivery nurse). This is when you do skin to skin, don’t be waiting on the nurse to show you or in fact don’t even bother asking anyone anything. Once you are there, undress yourself and do skin to skin asap, you don’t need to ask how, or when, or ask for permission. Just fucking do it especially if your wife isn’t capable (watch youtube now)

Once you are in postnatal care for 24-48 hours provided you have no complications things will settle down. Nurses in this area were absolutely phenomenal and will be your life line. You learn how to breast feed, bathe, do’s/don’ts. A lot of repeats from the parenting class stuff, but this time with an actual kid and hands on learning.

Breastfeeding:
This was the most challenging part. Breastfeeding among women is like the dick size measuring for men, kinda.
What it comes down to is you are not a real woman if you don’t breastfeed, you are lazy, etc. There is definitely a stigma associated with it. It didn’t help that the prenatal class nurse made it seem like you are a complete vulture if you don’t breastfeed.
Our intention was always to breastfeed because it’s the natural way to go about it and for me because it’s cheaper than formula lol. The reality is that breastfeeding is hard at first, in our case my wife tried for hours and you can only imagine that when it doesn’t work the emotional stress she has to deal with by feeling less of a mother because society, etc…it’s real. We had to supplement with formula so she doesn’t lose weight. After we got control of the situation and she started latching we are now slowly phasing our the formula and moving to breastfeeding only. If it doesn’t happen right away it’s ok, if it doesn’t happen at all, it’s also ok, if the kid is formula fed, IT’S OK!!!! Fuck, they have a lifetime ahead of them to eat shit and become fat unhealthy fucks, formula or breastmilk is the least of your worries over the lifetime of kid, but because idiot new parents like to overcomplicate shit let’s then have these arguments when they are completely irrelevant.
/rant.

For breastfeeding because it’s super important for the woman from an emotional point of view, please do yourself a favour and splurge on a proper breastfeeding pillow. These can be bought directly at the hospital for around $70. It’s an absolute must and probably the single most important purchase for us to date, forget uppababy vista and other bullshit, none of that shit matters as much as this breastfeeding pillow if breastfeeding is your goal.

Lastly, bring a notebook and pen to the hospital and document times of breastfeeding, colours of shit, piss, etc. That’s the only metric to measure a kid’s health now, their piss/shit and eating pattern. There are phone apps as well, fuck that you won’t have time to fiddle around with that garbage. Old school pen and paper are your best bets.

Once I had some downtime I put together a spreadsheet and logged all the info so I have daily summaries of total formula consumed, total time spent on each breast to breastfeed, all diaper changes wet vs. dirty, etc. This is all summarized in a daily log that you spoon feed to your doctor so they are not rummaging through pages of notes, but you are actually making them work for their money. Humans are lazy, make it super easy so you get the most out of them.

Once you are home, try to stagger your help, you don’t want two grandmothers at the same time, you need their help, but selfishly stagger when they come. You will need that downtime for yourself. I'd also recommend not taking visitors in the hospital or even at home for a little while. Your hands will be tied, it's just a waste of everyone's time imo (just immediate family, that's it).

Again, taking care of your wife is number 1 priority. The kid is secondary, they just need food and their shit cleaned, your wife will be recovering from a crazy experience so that’s where I’d suggest focusing your attention.

With all that said, enjoy it, it really isn’t as bad as people make it out to be. Once you settle in the comfort of your own home and develop a system and stagger the help from family, shit becomes autopilot. I am sure it will get more challenging in the future, but in the end BILLIONS of people have gone through it, so it really isn’t that bad.

I am sure everyone has different opinions and thoughts, that’s just my take on it so far.

lol good times man, i mean it's good and bad right. actually from your post-care description it sounds annoying like ours at markham-stouf. they were ok (not as good/hype as we heard from ppl) and nothing special. where at NYG was great and had wayyyy more staff and were way more on top of shit. we heard the 'short staffed' line more than enough times at MSH....really? well hire more fucking ppl. the amount of kids brown/asian are popping out over there is astounding. L E L

I guess it depends on when you are there and what shift you get, we didn't have an issue with short staffing and the nurses did live up to the hype, they were amazing save for one of them. They genuinely cared, it wasn't just a job for them or at least they definitely faked caring pretty good. It's a thankless job.

#8969109 - 03/09/17 11:07 AM Re: Back to basics [Re: SuPeR-MaRiO]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: SuPeR-MaRiO
Never has a single thread derailed in to so many different topics

Trying to keep you people and myself entertained \:D

#8969275 - 03/09/17 12:26 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: Risky Business]
Denis Si Offline
Post Master

Loc: T.O.
Both of our births at MSH were great. With the first on me we even stayed an extra night cuz we loved the help
#8969485 - 03/09/17 02:21 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: Denis Si]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

MSH was great except for the anesthesiologist, he was a complete moron. He was trying to put in the needle for IV and before inserting he's like; hmmm lets see if this works. Well it didn't as he couldn't find the vein, but upon removing the needle blood is coming out like a fucking geyser. I quickly put my hand over the spraying blood and apply pressure. FUCKING IDIOT.

Anyways, the nurses were fantastic. We were at the hospital for 4 days so yeah I got to see a lot of staff lol. We stayed in the same room that my wife gave birth in, which was nice since we had privacy and lots of room.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#8969502 - 03/09/17 02:36 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: Hatorade]
fatso Offline
Post Master

Loc: Ontario
 Originally Posted By: Hatorade
MSH was great except for the anesthesiologist, he was a complete moron. He was trying to put in the needle for IV and before inserting he's like; hmmm lets see if this works. Well it didn't as he couldn't find the vein, but upon removing the needle blood is coming out like a fucking geyser. I quickly put my hand over the spraying blood and apply pressure. FUCKING IDIOT.

Anyways, the nurses were fantastic. We were at the hospital for 4 days so yeah I got to see a lot of staff lol. We stayed in the same room that my wife gave birth in, which was nice since we had privacy and lots of room.

Holy fuck - for words you never wanna hear come out of a doctor's mouth, that's right up there with "oops" fucking people....

#8969508 - 03/09/17 02:42 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: fatso]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

I wanted to strangle the fucker.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d

#8969570 - 03/09/17 03:30 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: Hatorade]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

What did he look like? Both anesthesiologists that we saw were weird as fuck.
#8969573 - 03/09/17 03:37 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: Risky Business]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

If I'm not mistaken the weird anesthesiologist we had at MSH (older guy?) fell asleep in the chair beside us.
#8969578 - 03/09/17 03:41 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: SuPeR-MaRiO]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Sounds like the same one we had during our delivery, dude was sprawled out on a chair in the OR basically passed out as my wife was having her C section. I thought he was a janitor at first.
#8969588 - 03/09/17 03:50 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: Risky Business]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Basically passed out? The guys WAS passed out. I swear I thought he was the janitor as well lol

I hope your wife's recovery is going well.

#8969611 - 03/09/17 04:24 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: fatso]
Polkaroo Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Polka Dot Door
that guy has forgotten more about medicine than youll ever know if your lifetime. Dude has mastered the art of work and hes an idiot? Meanwhile youre the goofs sitting next to a miserable woman pushing out a child(anchor/financial disaster etc).

#8969648 - 03/09/17 05:05 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: Polkaroo]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Polkaroo
that guy has forgotten more about medicine than youll ever know if your lifetime. Dude has mastered the art of work and hes an idiot? Meanwhile youre the goofs sitting next to a miserable woman pushing out a child(anchor/financial disaster etc).

Sounds like you're bitter about being too poor to have a kid. PayPal?

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d

#8969674 - 03/09/17 05:49 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: Polkaroo]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario

I guess that applies for you're parents too then huh?

#8969880 - 03/09/17 11:47 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: titty sprinkles]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles

I guess that applies for you're parents too then huh?

#8970199 - 03/10/17 12:06 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: Risky Business]
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

What did he look like? Both anesthesiologists that we saw were weird as fuck.

lol yeah ours too, looked like a 70's rocker bald on top with long hair...i thought i was in the Slapshot movie. he was cut and dry about stuff but worked quick, not sure if he enjoyed his job anymore. but whatever.

MSH the nurses were very good with us save for one as well but i'm just saying it wasn't anything special at all, and nobody seemed to be "around". maybe with us having 2nd kid there we knew pretty much how to handle stuff. but NYG was better IMO.

#8970229 - 03/10/17 12:38 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: Risky Business]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Sounds like the same one we had during our delivery, dude was sprawled out on a chair in the OR basically passed out as my wife was having her C section. I thought he was a janitor at first.

From what I recall he was a brown guy in his late 40's. What a loser!

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d

#8970284 - 03/10/17 01:31 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: Hatorade]
SW20_MR2 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Markham, Ontario, Canada
I don't remember who we had at MSH. We had nothing but good experiences there. When our little guy was born, it was a week after the maternity ward moved to the new wing at the hospital. They were still waiting for stuff to come in, but everything was still good.

My bro in law recently had a terrible experience at MSH in the cardiac wing. Doctors and nurses were incompetent.

#8970848 - 03/11/17 12:14 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: SW20_MR2]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

so what did you ppl do when you went back to work? sleep in a diff bedroom until kid is on schedule?

current status: sleeps all day and goes nuts at night \:\)

#8970982 - 03/11/17 04:35 PM Re: Back to basics [Re: Risky Business]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
First born was in the bed with us for a bit. Talk about uncomfortable, I was tethering on the side of the bed trying to inch out some room and not rollover her. We had this in bed sleeping thing that got quickly nixed for a bassinet although she didn't like that much and then to her own crib in her room.

Twins went straight to the crib, lol second(third) child syndrome.

Page 7 of 25 « First<56789>Last »

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads