Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8821827 - 10/18/16 12:10 PM JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada...minister-admits
#8821832 - 10/18/16 12:13 PM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
You need to add to your sig like "Chocolate Canuk's New Report Signing Off!"

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8822040 - 10/18/16 02:13 PM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
iamfob Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Out There
 Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-liberals-spent-almost-all-of-12m-for-hydro-rebate-on-consultants-ads-minister-admits

404 NOT FOUND
Sorry, the page you're looking for does not exist.
Please try a site search:

#8822060 - 10/18/16 02:26 PM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: iamfob]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-liberals-hydro-rebate

I guess they updated the story

#8822139 - 10/18/16 03:19 PM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
12 million?? son of a bitch

#8822681 - 10/19/16 07:10 AM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: titty sprinkles]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
and why people are suddenly surprised? It's par for course.

#8822687 - 10/19/16 07:46 AM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: c2k]
phoenixrage Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: People's Republic of Ontario
which is why at some level, its the entire gov't system that is f'd up.

all the red tape, covers up all the extra costs that the government just signs off on. Never do they do a proper bidding where they actually pick the cheapest, they'll always find some excuse to overpay to ensure their friends are getting the pie.

#8822688 - 10/19/16 07:46 AM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: c2k]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Greasy used car salesman look

#8822795 - 10/19/16 09:54 AM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
TheRealCSnapper Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Canada
because these things happen after a government has been voted in, and there are a lack of options that align with voters' values...

and most importantly, they don't run of platforms saying they'll fuck you over

the only thing now is to vote them out at the next opportunity....or if you're influential enough, start a letter campaign with your MPP and see what they can do within the government

#8823245 - 10/19/16 02:10 PM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Solution: convince MPPs to cross the floor, or go independant. I think we only need 5 to do so right now.

This places the Liberals in a minority position.

At the first sign of stupid Liberals shenanigans, like the OP's article, force a no-confidence vote and trigger an early election.

About crossing the floor: Some Liberal MPPs have got to know that their re-election chances are pretty much dead so long as they're in the Liberal party. They better start looking after their own interest and cross the floor. The message would be clear: "I crossed because I've lost all confidence in Wynne and can no longer support her and the party."

#8837141 - 11/01/16 01:42 PM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: Just A Troll]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
MOAAAARRR

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/...dbury-case.html

\:D

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8837216 - 11/01/16 02:26 PM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

How does one become a politician? I need that added to my lifestyle. I'd play dominoes all day with tax payers money, lol

J & Simon you ready to catch 6!

#8837218 - 11/01/16 02:29 PM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: Just A Troll]
phoenixrage Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: People's Republic of Ontario
 Originally Posted By: Just A Troll
Solution: convince MPPs to cross the floor, or go independant. I think we only need 5 to do so right now.

This places the Liberals in a minority position.

At the first sign of stupid Liberals shenanigans, like the OP's article, force a no-confidence vote and trigger an early election.

About crossing the floor: Some Liberal MPPs have got to know that their re-election chances are pretty much dead so long as they're in the Liberal party. They better start looking after their own interest and cross the floor. The message would be clear: "I crossed because I've lost all confidence in Wynne and can no longer support her and the party."

sure, that sovles the short term problem, but the long term problem is that government is too big. Years of bureaucracy creating all this red tape and redundancy, creating this giant problem where we can never vote someone in who's agenda is to cut down all the waste/excess since that would mean a lot of people who need to find new jobs.

#8837273 - 11/01/16 03:20 PM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: phoenixrage]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

#8837276 - 11/01/16 03:20 PM Re: JFC - How, just how did people vote this gov't in [Re: phoenixrage]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
Found the liberal voters.....

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads