Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#8738328 - 07/26/16 09:38 PM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: JEFFOS]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
 Originally Posted By: JEFFOS
 Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles
 Originally Posted By: Risky Business
full disclosure, when I visit places I make it my business to go off the beaten path and look for this shit \:\|

Have a fascination with ghettos.

there was a few times when I thought to myself, "wtf am I doing walking around drunk, dressed nice in the middle of queens NY (and I did this a few times LOL)at 2,3,4,5,6am

to my surprise we were never bothered at all, the streets were pretty quiet actually

NY has really cleaned up imo, and to tell you the truth after all this BS that's happening here, the states is looking better and better.

NYC is fine man you can walk all around that mofo and be fine most of the time.

You've seen me I stand out as a white guy and I walked through the "hood" in many places all over and never had an issue. Even at all hours of the night

If anyone steps to you just

#8738335 - 07/26/16 09:41 PM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: titty sprinkles]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

full disclosure, when I visit places I make it my business to go off the beaten path and look for this shit \:\|

there was a few times when I thought to myself, "wtf am I doing walking around drunk, dressed nice in the middle of queens NY (and I did this a few times LOL)at 2,3,4,5,6am

to my surprise we were never bothered at all, the streets were pretty quiet actually

NY has really cleaned up imo, and to tell you the truth after all this BS that's happening here, the states is looking better and better.

NYC is a big area and it's one of the biggest tourist destinations in the world...so yes you were trolling some hipster spot and living life. If you think it's that safe across all of NYC let me know you are there next time and I will drop you off at a couple spots I know ;\)

#8738344 - 07/26/16 09:46 PM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: Risky Business]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
They would be ?

#8738348 - 07/26/16 09:49 PM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: Euphoricuck]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Does it matter? None of you pussies will step foot off Manhattan anyway. ;\)

#8738412 - 07/26/16 11:04 PM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: Risky Business]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
Ive never been to NYC.

Id go anywhere. Does it look like Im scared of some BLM mob?

#8738443 - 07/27/16 12:47 AM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: Euphoricuck]
JEFFOS Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
Meh I'll walk around anywhere I don't care been all over Brooklyn etc. we make friends where ever

#8738466 - 07/27/16 06:27 AM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: JEFFOS]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

you guys crack me up
#8738538 - 07/27/16 09:03 AM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: Risky Business]
JEFFOS Offline
Post Master Supreme

I don't go looking for bad areas or anything and use common sense when heading out but generally you're fine in most places. It's all about knowing where you're going and making sure you don't stand out much.

#8738627 - 07/27/16 09:51 AM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: xza8]
phoenixrage Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: People's Republic of Ontario
Just buy a greek island and start your own nation

#8738663 - 07/27/16 10:05 AM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: phoenixrage]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
But then there would be greeks on it looking for a handout. Whats the difference with Ontario and people looking for government handouts?
#8739117 - 07/27/16 02:43 PM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: Risky Business]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

NYC is a big area and it's one of the biggest tourist destinations in the world...so yes you were trolling some hipster spot and living life. If you think it's that safe across all of NYC let me know you are there next time and I will drop you off at a couple spots I know ;\)

ughhh...Jamaica ave was the next hwy exit over lol

#8739932 - 07/28/16 08:53 AM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: titty sprinkles]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Time to start petitions to MPPs and have them cross the floor.

i'd vote for an MPP that would say : "I cannot in good conscience be part of this government which is destroying this province."

#8740646 - 07/28/16 08:07 PM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: Just A Troll]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
How the fuck can any government be so damned wasteful when we are 300 billion in debt

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/...nsion-plan.html

#8741012 - 07/29/16 08:27 AM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
 Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck
How the fuck can any government be so damned wasteful when we are 300 billion in debt

no Im more interested in how the fuck people can be that stupid to vote the liberals into powers despite of how much money they are wasting away.

#8741104 - 07/29/16 09:31 AM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: c2k]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

#8741153 - 07/29/16 10:10 AM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: Risky Business]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany

Yes, of course, you will turn a blind eye and the budget will balance itself.

day in and day out constantly endless wasteful spending is acceptable?

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada...eting-materials

#8741195 - 07/29/16 10:28 AM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: c2k]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

sorry I must've missed what you are doing about it...
#8741762 - 07/29/16 02:55 PM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: c2k]
JEFFOS Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: c2k
 Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck

no Im more interested in how the fuck people can be that stupid to vote the liberals into powers despite of how much money they are wasting away.

They're here now man - you have to look forward at this point.

#8741780 - 07/29/16 03:02 PM Re: So the government plans on taxing the carbon tax [Re: JEFFOS]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

I've been following that pension thing, and holy hell the money wasting bottles my mind.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads