Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8477370 - 12/15/15 06:41 AM Alternatives to these exercise posters?
Rapwap Offline
Jr Poster

@$20/poster it seems steep. I am ok with paper copies or even printable pdfs for a reasonable price. Anyone know of any? Looking for dumbbell/barbell/medicine ball/stretches/etc 24" x 36" like the ones below.

Most of the cost behind these is because they are laminated, nice to have, not something I am willing to pay for.

#8478717 - 12/15/15 10:50 PM Re: Alternatives to these exercise posters? [Re: Rapwap]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Jayhawk Country
Download image, take to Office Depot and have them print it.
#8478787 - 12/16/15 01:27 AM Re: Alternatives to these exercise posters? [Re: Silock]
Rumbelstiltskin Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: So Cal
First, fuck that for $20 a pop.
Second, none of those are worth even a penny to me. So are they in anyway important to you? If they are why not just save the image to your phone if you ever need to look at it.

#8478925 - 12/16/15 08:41 AM Re: Alternatives to these exercise posters? [Re: Rumbelstiltskin]
Rapwap Offline
Jr Poster

I can't find images in good enough resolution that would come out decent enough if printed.

I would like to have the posters displayed at a community gym to give people ideas on different exercises they can do with the limited equipment we have.

We currently have a binder with different exercises, but people end up having to wait to use it or ignore it because they are lazy to look (it is a pain). If the exercises are displayed on the walls I am hoping to make it more straight forward for the newbs.

#8479112 - 12/16/15 10:29 AM Re: Alternatives to these exercise posters? [Re: Rapwap]
schtickaz.ai Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: State, Country, etc.
I have a binder of women you could borrow

#8479218 - 12/16/15 11:20 AM Re: Alternatives to these exercise posters? [Re: Rapwap]
WNDYCTYone Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: CHICAGO
 Originally Posted By: Rapwap
I can't find images in good enough resolution that would come out decent enough if printed.

I would like to have the posters displayed at a community gym to give people ideas on different exercises they can do with the limited equipment we have.

We currently have a binder with different exercises, but people end up having to wait to use it or ignore it because they are lazy to look (it is a pain). If the exercises are displayed on the walls I am hoping to make it more straight forward for the newbs.

Ah, community gym, ok that makes more sense. My initial thought was 'why don't you just use an app?!'

I like the Office Depot/Kinkos recommendation.

PS4 - ChicagoGOBLUE

#8479333 - 12/16/15 12:17 PM Re: Alternatives to these exercise posters? [Re: WNDYCTYone]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Jayhawk Country
If it's for a business, you should probably pony up and buy them. I'm sure you can write it off.
#8479340 - 12/16/15 12:25 PM Re: Alternatives to these exercise posters? [Re: Silock]
Rapwap Offline
Jr Poster

I am willing to pay for them, looking for cheaper alternatives to productive fitness as I don't need laminated ones, was wondering if anyone knew of any?
#8479672 - 12/16/15 04:05 PM Re: Alternatives to these exercise posters? [Re: Rapwap]
schtickaz.ai Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: State, Country, etc.
I would just have these running 24/7 in your gym on every conceivable flat screen

#8479963 - 12/16/15 07:51 PM Re: Alternatives to these exercise posters? [Re: schtickaz.ai]
Rumbelstiltskin Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: So Cal
I was hoping the people that made "Starting Strength" made cool posters but this is all they have.
http://aasgaardco.com/store/posters/why-get-strong-poster

Ebay also:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ken-103-GYM-Body...dYAAOSw0HVWEDoS

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads