Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#8389156 - 10/05/15 08:53 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: titty sprinkles]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Originally Posted By: titty sprinkles
I would hate to be a defense attorney

Why? The amount of dough you can make off this loser would put your kid through college. Especially since he's from a wealthy family.

You can tie up the case in the courts for a very long time and keep billing at $600/hr while still knowing you're not going to win.

But if you're talking about the moral issue, then yes. How can you in good conscience defend such a douche?

#8389171 - 10/05/15 08:58 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Just A Troll]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
I bet you most lawyers would not have a problem defending this guy. Not because of the money ($$$) they'll make but because of the challenge and the possibility of actually getting him off (there are a lot of details that the public doesn't know of yet).

At the end of the day yes he may be a douche but he didn't mean to kill them. I always question the defense lawyers for rapists, murders etc.

#8389505 - 10/05/15 11:33 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: SuPeR-MaRiO]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
We have a legal system, not a moral system
#8390360 - 10/05/15 07:00 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
The Postman Offline
A-List Member also The Man
Post Master Sr

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/horrendous-scene-left-alleged-drunk-000802586.html

Vtec kicked in

#8390466 - 10/05/15 08:09 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: The Postman]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
 Originally Posted By: Dumbass
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/horrendous-scene-left-alleged-drunk-000802586.html

Vtec kicked in

lol...said the same thing when i saw the Si into the house, like really???? wow.
ironically the house he hit...that dude also had a newer 4dr white Si in the garage. tho the driver smoked the other car more...it was 3wks old...navy blue lexus i think?

anyways, fucking punk piece of shit teen or whatever he was...kareem abdul jabbar named motherfucker. hope they don't let him drive for the next 20 years.

another reason why i'd never buy a home facing the "end" of a street, fuck that noise. the ONE time it's gonna happen, boom.

the kid did about $300k damage to the home in addition to the cars in the garage.....GNSP insurance. he may as well just go join ISIS now.

Edited by Screamin DC2R (10/05/15 08:10 PM)

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8390532 - 10/05/15 08:59 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
Ya that's a big reason I wouldn't want a house placed like that.

That kid didnt lose control. He didn't even attempt to turn.

#8390790 - 10/06/15 06:46 AM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: The Postman]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
 Originally Posted By: Dumbass

Vtec kicked in

HOLY SHIT! WOW!

#8393007 - 10/07/15 12:51 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: c2k]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/man-sentenced-...ghter-1.2597834

Only 5 years for killing father/daughter and no license for 8 years.

#8393033 - 10/07/15 01:02 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Big Tasty]
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Big Tasty
http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/man-sentenced-to-5-years-for-impaired-driving-causing-death-of-father-daughter-1.2597834

Only 5 years for killing father/daughter and no license for 8 years.

WTF

fuck this system of ours. bullshit.

#8393036 - 10/07/15 01:04 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
is it though?

#8503962 - 01/06/16 02:38 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Euphoricuck]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada
http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-sto...ree-brampton-k/

Quote:
Marco Muzzo, the man charged with drunk driving causing death and other offences in a devastating crash in Vaughan that killed three Brampton children and their grandfather, will return to court next month to plead guilty.

The 29-year-old King Township man, the grandson of late Mississauga billionaire developer Marco Muzzo, faces 18 charges, including four counts of impaired driving causing death in the Sept. 27 crash that killed Daniel Neville-Lake, 9, Harrison Neville-Lake, 5, 2-year-old Milagros (Millie) Neville-Lake, all of Brampton, and their grandfather, Gary Neville, 65.

Amid‎ a circus of journalists, Muzzo appeared in Superior court in Newmarket court this afternoon in front of Justice Michelle Fuerst with his lawyer, Brian Greenspan, who told the court his client will be returning to court Feb. 4 to plead guilty and enter in an agreed statement of facts.

Earlier in the day, Greenspan told an Ontario court judge his client wishes to be tried before a judge and not a jury.

#8503970 - 01/06/16 02:40 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: eddie _4u2nv
http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-story/6220970-breaking-news-marco-muzzo-to-plead-guilty-to-fatal-drunk-driving-crash-that-killed-three-brampton-k/

Quote:
Marco Muzzo, the man charged with drunk driving causing death and other offences in a devastating crash in Vaughan that killed three Brampton children and their grandfather, will return to court next month to plead guilty.

The 29-year-old King Township man, the grandson of late Mississauga billionaire developer Marco Muzzo, faces 18 charges, including four counts of impaired driving causing death in the Sept. 27 crash that killed Daniel Neville-Lake, 9, Harrison Neville-Lake, 5, 2-year-old Milagros (Millie) Neville-Lake, all of Brampton, and their grandfather, Gary Neville, 65.

Amid‎ a circus of journalists, Muzzo appeared in Superior court in Newmarket court this afternoon in front of Justice Michelle Fuerst with his lawyer, Brian Greenspan, who told the court his client will be returning to court Feb. 4 to plead guilty and enter in an agreed statement of facts.

Earlier in the day, Greenspan told an Ontario court judge his client wishes to be tried before a judge and not a jury.

Just saw it on the news yeah. Of course he wants judge...cause a jury will ream him and he'll be guilty on at least half the charges most likely.

I bet his defense will weasel their way into getting a judge they "know" and is more lenient on the accused. Hopefully that's not the case and he goes away for awhile. I would assume he's going to get min. 20 yrs no? Given our pansy system. (dat life doe)

#8504037 - 01/06/16 03:13 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
wow a guilty plead. i thought he would dump money into lawyers and plead non-guilty....because canada.

#8504835 - 01/06/16 10:14 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: titty sprinkles]
hyper-s2k Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T dot O dot, Canada
Was thinking that too initially, but given the family business sounds pretty high profile and drunk driving is not socially acceptable, if the family didn't own up to some moral responsibility, that could affect their (corporate) image down the road?

Plus entering a guilty plea would be a long shot hope for a reduced sentence.

There's probably too much evidence against him to even fight for a not guilty plea.
'03 s2k - now @ 80,xxx km - a2a car
'08 535i - sold @ 149,421 km - cashed out just in time!
'08 impreza 2.5i - sold @ - 64,147 km - smh POS
'01 rav4 - killed @ 155,879 km - RIP old friend

"Driving in the snow is like sex. If you want to avoid accidents, abstinence is the best policy. If you're gonna take her for a spin, use protection." - Rick Mercer

#8504837 - 01/06/16 10:14 PM Re: Damn it, who is cutting onions up in here [Re: titty sprinkles]
jesguerra Offline
Jr Poster

hopefully he won't be in pc to start off his sentence, and gets murdered.
Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads