Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#8266483 - 06/26/15 08:40 AM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: Risky Business]
TheRealCSnapper Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Canada
i was trying to find a "You Got Litt Up" mug to use as my new coffee mug.

thanks again for the well wishes and informative as fuck details.

#8266537 - 06/26/15 09:15 AM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: Hatorade]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
Dizzam this place is too baller for me. Badass out

#8267239 - 06/26/15 02:52 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: Simon_the_Pieman]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
 Originally Posted By: Simon_the_Pieman
who has rights to change the name to TheRealCSnapper?

thats awesome bro. congrats again and all the best!

I enlisted our fellow admin kuku to assist you. He will change the name for you.

#8267573 - 06/26/15 08:00 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: c2k]
Simon_the_Pieman Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: The A
hahahahaha YESSSSS

#8268369 - 06/27/15 08:15 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: Hatorade]
Lafora Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: Hatorade
Tom Ford is awesome!!! Too peasant to afford.

buying rtw suits albeit high end label? fuck that.

at TF price you're touching on savile row trunk show in nyc prices. even an anderson sheppard isn't that much more over a TF.

#8268376 - 06/27/15 08:24 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: Lafora]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, ON
 Originally Posted By: Lafora
 Originally Posted By: Hatorade
Tom Ford is awesome!!! Too peasant to afford.

buying rtw suits albeit high end label? fuck that.

at TF price you're touching on savile row trunk show in nyc prices. even an anderson sheppard isn't that much more over a TF.
I have no idea what you're talking about lol /peasent

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#8268966 - 06/28/15 07:41 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: Hatorade]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: GTA
I have two Incs.

You can incorp. online for around $500. No need to go the route of a lawyer. Just research, you will be a better business man afterwards.

Rake in 6-8months, and slowly learn taxes, rrsp contributions, write offs ..etc as you go.

Records, Organization, records, just save everything in monthly envelopes and learn by experience when tax season comes up.

On a better day i'll write up all i know.

Get a good accountant, it's worth the money. There's to much information, loopholes, strategies etc...

Or PM me.

#8269180 - 06/29/15 02:25 AM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: OracerO]
TheRealBenzo Offline
Jr Member

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Please consider the following comments:

Originally Posted By: OracerO
I have two Incs.

This means nothing. This is the equivalent of saying that you have two flowerpots. What have you grown since buying the pots? What has been the yield of those plants? Unless you were/are intending to use them as a shelf Corp. or for some other amalg there is nothing of substance in this comment. This makes you sound ill-equipped to advise.

You can incorp. online for around $500. No need to go the route of a lawyer. Just research, you will be a better business man afterwards.

I don't know what you mean by "online", but I assume you mean some of the services who advertise that they can file the paperwork - which you can definitely file yourself by going through the registry. The registry fees would actually be less than 500 if you wanted to do it yourself....which I do not recommend (apparent bias is apparent, but given the relatively nominal dollar amount we're talking about here let's just assume this can be a nonissue).

As an aside, I note that you can also save money by cutting your own hair, performing your own major surgeries, as well as a number of other tasks which would I suppose be good from a monetary perspective however I submit that this is not necessarily a great idea - especially if you are intending to leave the house or, I suppose, remain alive.

Rake in 6-8months, and slowly learn taxes, rrsp contributions, write offs ..etc as you go.
Why would you rake in income for 6 to 8 months without having a vetted tax plan and incorporation which would dictate how that income was characterized,distributed? This is a cart before the horse comment and, again, should probably be revisited.

Records, Organization, records
I'll add to this list: Business, Synergy, Teamwork, Friendship.

Why so glum, Chum? A better day is all about perspective. I actually really do want to read this write up.

Get a good accountant, it's worth the money. There's to much information, loopholes, strategies etc...
Let me get this straight, a good accountant is worth the money but the lawyer who informs the accountant on nearly all aspects of the ongoing maintenance of the tax plan, will be drafting all of the post incorporation documents based on the share structure of the Corp. and will be maintaining the requirements under the Act, is not worth the money? I really want to go grocery shopping with you sometime.

Seriously though, I think that your words are well intended but completely irresponsible in a practical, rational, sense.

#8269250 - 06/29/15 07:44 AM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: TheRealBenzo]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Fucking kudos to Benzo, he the real shit.

There are some real asshats on this forum (not directed at OracerO in this case) that really put a damper on people who don't know their stuff ... (There are indeed asshat idiots on the flip side as well)

Cheers.

#8269300 - 06/29/15 08:32 AM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: furball]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: furball

There are some real asshats on this forum (not directed at OracerO in this case) that really put a damper on people who don't know their stuff ... (There are indeed asshat idiots on the flip side as well)

Cheers.

It's not nice talking about yourself like that.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#8269535 - 06/29/15 11:16 AM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: furball]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Cheers.

There are also those who ask questions in threads that were already answered creating more unnecessary confusion. What about those lazy asshats?

@therealbenzo

The "maintenance" of the tax plan is generally done by an accountant. I think you are bringing in more confusion (for the sake of proving your point, I understand) by talking large corp structure vs a contractor who generally interacts with the lawyer at inception about structure of corp and officer(s), spread of liability, bylaws, annual resolution etc...that's about it for a contractor.

#8269625 - 06/29/15 11:58 AM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: TheRealBenzo]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: TheRealBenzo
Please consider the following comments:

I have two Incs.

This means nothing. This is the equivalent of saying that you have two flowerpots. What have you grown since buying the pots? What has been the yield of those plants? Unless you were/are intending to use them as a shelf Corp. or for some other amalg there is nothing of substance in this comment. This makes you sound ill-equipped to advise.

I don't know what you mean by "online", but I assume you mean some of the services who advertise that they can file the paperwork - which you can definitely file yourself by going through the registry. The registry fees would actually be less than 500 if you wanted to do it yourself....which I do not recommend (apparent bias is apparent, but given the relatively nominal dollar amount we're talking about here let's just assume this can be a nonissue).

As an aside, I note that you can also save money by cutting your own hair, performing your own major surgeries, as well as a number of other tasks which would I suppose be good from a monetary perspective however I submit that this is not necessarily a great idea - especially if you are intending to leave the house or, I suppose, remain alive.

Why would you rake in income for 6 to 8 months without having a vetted tax plan and incorporation which would dictate how that income was characterized,distributed? This is a cart before the horse comment and, again, should probably be revisited.

Records, Organization, records
I'll add to this list: Business, Synergy, Teamwork, Friendship.

Why so glum, Chum? A better day is all about perspective. I actually really do want to read this write up.

Let me get this straight, a good accountant is worth the money but the lawyer who informs the accountant on nearly all aspects of the ongoing maintenance of the tax plan, will be drafting all of the post incorporation documents based on the share structure of the Corp. and will be maintaining the requirements under the Act, is not worth the money? I really want to go grocery shopping with you sometime.

Seriously though, I think that your words are well intended but completely irresponsible in a practical, rational, sense.

Let's set the tone here.

I'm not an accountant or lawyer, nor am I knocking either. I'm a bootstrapping entrepreneur. I have a good team of accounting, lawyers and many other x-factors.

Again, dependent on many variables for OP's case. His original post just stated for Incorporating: cost, application purpose and benefits. Not the whole shabang of running a business.

Many variables in running a business in which i didn't state. For example He asked the basics, so i gave the OP more inline of a contractor's aspects of accounting, which would be "records, organization of those records."

Your post Benzo, good post btw, super educated, and well researched. Clear and definite. You can research all you want without execution and you will still be confused about incorporation/ business running.

However, business running isn't what the op asked. So without flooding his mind with complex steps on running a business (which he didn't ask btw), I gave the basics. (OP check out corporationscanada.ic.gc.ca or something along those lines)

OP, via his post didn't seam like he needed something extravagant, everything you mentioned can be learned via experience ...of action. From what i read on earlier post he's getting paid as a contractor instead of being an employee?

There's no doubt you seem like you know you're shiznit Benzo, not everyone can afford 2-3k just to incorporate because he needs to cross all the x's and o's from the beginning.

Yes doing shit correct in the beginning would be best case scenario. There isn't ONE way in doing business or anything involved with business. Doesn't matter how he accomplishes his Inc/business task just as long as he gets there, legitimately.

And Yes i have two Incs, they are not shelf corps. They both are generating income. I didn't open two corps because i foresaw the future and needed it (would be best case scenario if did 10 years ago with dropping 6k in lawyer fees, but everything STILL worked out - of course this is dependent on a case by case purpose).

edit:
The funny thing @realbenzo, I didn't read your first post till now. did you get all defensive because i gave "lawyers' an honorable mention about not needing them? lol

There are two schools of thought.

1:
Research, get educated, cross all the dots and write on all the lines. Debate over every existence of every idea of every business/incorporation path to take. Debate even down to the the dumbest shit, ie. Naming things.

Or

2:

Just do it. Get it done. Learn by placing your hand on the fire and constantly move forward.

Edited by OracerO (06/29/15 01:20 PM)

#8269667 - 06/29/15 12:12 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: OracerO]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

#8269682 - 06/29/15 12:18 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: Euphoricuck]
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Euphoric

thanks obama!

#8270684 - 06/29/15 10:16 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: Risky Business]
TheRealBenzo Offline
Jr Member

Originally Posted By: Risky Business

@therealbenzo
The "maintenance" of the tax plan is generally done by an accountant. I think you are bringing in more confusion (for the sake of proving your point, I understand) by talking large corp structure vs a contractor who generally interacts with the lawyer at inception about structure of corp and officer(s), spread of liability, bylaws, annual resolution etc...that's about it for a contractor.
Maintenance is the wrong word here. Not sure what the right one is but I was intending to describe when a change to the structure occurs (here, perhaps he takes on a partner demanding a change to the capital structure, or whatever). Filings, elections, and other smaller taxation issues should absolutely go through the accountant (he/she will receive the incorp/post incorp docs following execution, filing)

Let's set the tone here.
Sorry, I should not be so heavy handed. It was 42 degrees here and I spent the day riding to Golden BC and back. The things we do for a pretty face.....

There's no doubt you seem like you know you're shiznit Benzo, not everyone can afford 2-3k just to incorporate because he needs to cross all the x's and o's from the beginning.
In cases such as this, for my guys, I typically don’t even bill them until they see a benefit from the incorp. We defer stuff like this all the time to remove barriers to entry. Most firms will not, however. This is a discretionary policy we enacted mostly due to our work on the startup side.

The funny thing @realbenzo, I didn't read your first post till now. did you get all defensive because i gave "lawyers' an honorable mention about not needing them? lol

50% that and 50% I am dealing with someone who completely fucked up a transaction right now based on ‘not needing a lawyer’. Trust me, jokes aside, you do not want to be in this person’s shoes.

1: Research, get educated, cross all the dots and write on all the lines. Debate over every existence of every idea of every business/incorporation path to take. Debate even down to the the dumbest shit, ie. Naming things.
Or
2: Just do it. Get it done. Learn by placing your hand on the fire and constantly move forward.

There is some truth to this. Junior startups are prone to stagnation as a result of over thinking things. IMO it’s a coping mechanism for the panic that sets in as things become real. IE: “WE NEED A WEBSITE AND IT MUST BE THIS DOMAIN NAME OR WE WILL NEVER BE ON DRAGONS DEN!!!.......then we discuss costs to manufacture.”

I try to instill in them a more balanced approach which seems to be successful.

Anyway, I speak at the business school here once a year and cover off the “must knows” for startups and those who are going to eventually work in the oilsands as ICs. I’ll make some time to put that into text and post up here for future reference as it should address most questions.

#8270852 - 06/30/15 04:38 AM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: TheRealBenzo]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
The question is do you still give traffic ticket advice
#8270884 - 06/30/15 07:17 AM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: Risky Business]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

It's not lazy, it's trying to get a clearer answer from someone who appears to be in the know more than others...

You might not write off your shirt and tie, maybe because you've heard anecdotes or otherwise. Benzo might have a more suitable answer such as 'ideally, only if it's a uniform such as overalls, etc.'

Get off your high horse and click back for fucks sake. I value your expert view/answers, not always your opinion or off-handed trolling.

Full disclosure, I am an accountant, but small business tax isn’t my specialty and I am going off based on memory, however I’ve had a numbered corp for years and did work as a Sole prop for years (in construction – where it’s a lot more common and easy to prove).

There are also those who ask questions in threads that were already answered creating more unnecessary confusion. What about those lazy asshats?

#8270903 - 06/30/15 07:40 AM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: furball]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

It's not lazy, it's trying to get a clearer answer from someone who appears to be in the know more than others...

You might not write off your shirt and tie, maybe because you've heard anecdotes or otherwise. Benzo might have a more suitable answer such as 'ideally, only if it's a uniform such as overalls, etc.'

Get off your high horse and click back for fucks sake. I value your expert view/answers, not always your opinion or off-handed trolling.

Full disclosure, I am an accountant, but small business tax isn’t my specialty and I am going off based on memory, however I’ve had a numbered corp for years and did work as a Sole prop for years (in construction – where it’s a lot more common and easy to prove).

#8270906 - 06/30/15 07:41 AM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: furball]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

I really try my best to help people out in the Ontario forum as we all have a personal connection. I treat everyone the same, for you I even go out of my way not to give you more shit. I will however need help getting off my high horse right after you tell me my facepalm was not justified:

What FOUR people REPEATED:

Word of caution, if you incorporate and work for someone rather than multiple clients (not at arms length) you will be deemed an employee and the incorporating will not give you any tax benefit.

Originally Posted By: 4age

what risky is saying is in your setup, you technically are an employee.
on paper you are a contractor, but if you are only doing business with this 1 place, you will not (read: should not) reap the benefits of going to a numbered business.

Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck

You need more than one client over the year or you will be deemed an employee. Even if its just friends with smaller companies that you can invoice to show that you had multiple clients.

If you are going to be a sole proprietor IC, confirm this with your employer (should be fine if others are in a similar arrangement) but understand that the employee versus independent contractor determination is a question of fact and the factors to be considered in any given case will be different. Generally, if you provide services through your corporation and, if not for the corporation, you could be considered an employee of the entity to which you provide the services, the corporation may be considered a personal services business (apart from some very specific tax planning arrangements, this is a bad thing). You do not want to earn income as an IC, only to be deemed a PSB (read:)employee by the CRA and have all deductions disallowed (your employer also has a dog-in-the-fight here, so they will likely have already turned their mind to this).

Then you go ahead and ask this:

What CAN you write off as a single-client sole pro?
What SHOULD you write off as a single-client sole pro?

W.T.F?

If still not clear at least explain why because it seems to me it was made blatantly OBVIOUS that if you are a "single client sole pro" then you will be deemed an employee, therefore NOT able to write anything off (save me the example of guys working in oil/gas, I am talking about white collar professional services contractors that the CRA currently has a hard on for).

What else do you need clarified?

#8270909 - 06/30/15 07:42 AM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: TheRealBenzo]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
 Quote:
1: Research, get educated, cross all the dots and write on all the lines. Debate over every existence of every idea of every business/incorporation path to take. Debate even down to the the dumbest shit, ie. Naming things.
Or
2: Just do it. Get it done. Learn by placing your hand on the fire and constantly move forward.

There is some truth to this. Junior startups are prone to stagnation as a result of over thinking things. IMO it’s a coping mechanism for the panic that sets in as things become real. IE: “WE NEED A WEBSITE AND IT MUST BE THIS DOMAIN NAME OR WE WILL NEVER BE ON DRAGONS DEN!!!.......then we discuss costs to manufacture.”

I try to instill in them a more balanced approach which seems to be successful.

Anyway, I speak at the business school here once a year and cover off the “must knows” for startups and those who are going to eventually work in the oilsands as ICs. I’ll make some time to put that into text and post up here for future reference as it should address most questions.

Haha

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8271512 - 06/30/15 12:47 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: TheRealBenzo]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

I bet @realCsnapper is super confused.

Snapper, just keep it simple, take one step at a time.

It's good to do research, i like to do enough research that i know the lingo. I stop with my research until i rock a few steps, then i go back and research - it becomes clearer.

@therealbenzo (why does everyone have 'real' in their name)

I don't understand this statement. You're just trying to piss more than all of us.

I, as well speak at a business school's entrepreneurship program, yearly. /bragPostnojoke

Now we both are entered into a pissing contest.

This is the exact same thing as me stating "i have two incs" and you bombing me for it.

Why can't we all just help without pissing on each other? We all have different views/ approaches to anything in life. It's enlightening to share. There is no need to state our credentials and then reinforce it repeatedly. CSI-ONT is a tight nit group who i have some long time friends here, who have helped me out.

Why can't we all get along?

SNapper, i meaan theREALsnapper, I got the solution for you. Hire Benzo, he and his firm will defer payment for the paper work.

There we all win.

CSI meet anyone? Downtown? Friday? Thursday night? wtf ?

#8271556 - 06/30/15 01:10 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: OracerO]
Post Master Supreme

where do you guys speak? if it's Ivey, you just might know my boss.
#8271607 - 06/30/15 01:30 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Speak at Ryerson Business Management.

I'm a small potato. I don't come from a top business school, came out of ryerson and they have helped me out a lot. I like to say it has taught me to just get shit done.

#8271624 - 06/30/15 01:38 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: OracerO]
Post Master Supreme

i came out of Ryerson too....covered in debt and jizz. not much else.

class of 2004 w00t

#8271681 - 06/30/15 02:05 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Came out of ryerson of the entrepreneurship program, at the end of the year, i had a viable business and product that was close to shelving in all Canadian Tires.

I love that school. Done so much for me.

#8271711 - 06/30/15 02:12 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: OracerO]
87ZCSi Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Portland and Toronto
Came out of ryerson of the entrepreneurship program, at the end of the year, i had a viable business and product that was close to shelving in all Canadian Tires.

Now that some time has passed, how's it going?

#8271721 - 06/30/15 02:16 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: 87ZCSi]
Simon_the_Pieman Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: The A
OracerO i'd love meet and compare notes. im service based but always like talking about how to grow what im doing.

#8271724 - 06/30/15 02:19 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: Simon_the_Pieman]
Post Master Supreme

OracerO i'd love meet and compare notes. im service based but always like talking about how to grow what im doing.

pro tip: buy low, sell high!

I went to the University of Phoenix OB1 school of Management.

#8271732 - 06/30/15 02:20 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: OracerO]
87ZCSi Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Portland and Toronto

CSI meet anyone? Downtown? Friday? Thursday night? wtf ?

Incorporation meet? Where are you downtown? How about a BBQ on my boat (it's at Marina Quay West) for the next meet? I'm not worried about too many people showing, this is CSi afterall.

#8271743 - 06/30/15 02:22 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: OracerO]
TheRealBenzo Offline
Jr Member

@therealbenzo (why does everyone have 'real' in their name)

On TSR someone already had "Benzo". The charlatan remains at large, but I do believe my chosen name leaves little doubt as to who is the genuine article. I probably should have just gone with something else but at that moment my ICQ was blowing up and I was 63% sure I was about to get laid via the internet for the first time (her name was Danielle, and she had a tongue ring, the math just made sense).

Remember ICQ? Me neither.

Now we both are entered into a pissing contest.
Didn't intend this. Was intending to convey that I can put something together relatively easy using existing materials (it's the same speech, I'll just have to dictate it to text and organize it in an easy to reference format).

Why can't we all get along?

Because......fuck you, you fuck. (kidding)

#8271757 - 06/30/15 02:26 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: TheRealBenzo]
Post Master Supreme

i will show to any party with/around/about/near a boat.

when? WHEN FUCKER?!?!?!?

#8271792 - 06/30/15 02:45 PM Re: please educate me on incorporating myself as a business [Re: Simon_the_Pieman]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

So, i'm super busy these days.

I'm willing to meet and share information about my life story.
I'm currently working at a start-up that just got bought out. Things are hectic and I'm trying to solidify my legacy (my work and policy here).

I'm near Osgood/st.andrew station. I dont have normal hours 11am-8am. Pegged with Califonia's/ San Fran time.

Originally Posted By: 87ZCSi

Now that some time has passed, how's it going?

In a nut shell.

Graded in 06-07. Became a finalist for the Biz plan competition @ ryerson that year and lost to an MBA group of guys (from Ryerson, politics...)

08/09 came, my group and i, after doing a lot of work was pretty drained, didn't have that passion, but still worked it for CDN Tire. BUT the market/economy crashed and our product was a "premium" product. We had to secure more investing, but didn't bother, because we had much more opportunity else where.

2010/ made a ton of cash from the markets. And left corporate america. Only to come back to it in 2015. Lots have happened.

Anytime.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads