Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8177042 - 04/18/15 02:49 PM Wedding Photography Struggles?
Juice Box Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Markham,Ontario
CSI I needz the insight! I'm looking for someone who is currently searching for a wedding photographer. I'm taking a course and need some insights on your struggles or frustrations.

Anyone here going through it right now? Hoping we can chat for maybe 10 mins.

Help a brotha out! There's a shiny giftcard in it for ya.

Edited by Juice Box (04/18/15 02:49 PM)

#8177047 - 04/18/15 02:52 PM Re: Wedding Photography Struggles? [Re: Juice Box]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
Talk to Wildout, he's a wedding photographer, maybe he can pointyou in the right direction.
#8177055 - 04/18/15 02:58 PM Re: Wedding Photography Struggles? [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Juice Box Offline
Sr Member

Loc: Markham,Ontario
I'm a wedding photographer as well. Hoping to find people who hasn't found their wedding photographer yet. Not looking to sell to them, but to pick their brains about what they're finding difficult in choosing a photographer.

Edited by Juice Box (04/18/15 03:02 PM)

#8177056 - 04/18/15 02:59 PM Re: Wedding Photography Struggles? [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

+1 on Wildout

He shot part of my wedding, good guy, knows his shit. YOU PARTNER UP NAOOOO!!!!!

#8177185 - 04/18/15 07:06 PM Re: Wedding Photography Struggles? [Re: Risky Business]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Our biggest struggle was finding someone who only used their iphone to snap photos and would only post them on social media. Awkward seflies were also a must.
#8177573 - 04/19/15 09:59 AM Re: Wedding Photography Struggles? [Re: loudsubz]
4Three Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Markham, ON, Canada
IMO with the advent of digital cameras, capturing decent candid shots has become all too easy. anyone who can afford a decent camera can snap a thousand shots and have a couple show up nice by accident. hold down the rapid fire while the cute kid does something funny and the family around laugh at it; what a great accidental kodak moment. totally worth the $2k! i'd say that this probably describes about 75% of all the current wedding photographers i've seen out there.

the ones that really impress and are able to set themselves apart are the ones bringing their own artistic touch, and even more importantly, the ones able to direct their subjects. of course, wedding day is chaotic and a lot of the shots are cliche, so to get a better sense of what a photographer can bring artistically, i think looking at their engagement photos is a good gauge.

#8178277 - 04/19/15 11:35 PM Re: Wedding Photography Struggles? [Re: 4Three]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

Thanks guys

Mike I'm not married yet... lol

#8180825 - 04/21/15 08:44 PM Re: Wedding Photography Struggles? [Re: 4Three]
BroKe Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Markham, Ontario
 Originally Posted By: 4Three
IMO with the advent of digital cameras, capturing decent candid shots has become all too easy. anyone who can afford a decent camera can snap a thousand shots and have a couple show up nice by accident. hold down the rapid fire while the cute kid does something funny and the family around laugh at it; what a great accidental kodak moment. totally worth the $2k! i'd say that this probably describes about 75% of all the current wedding photographers i've seen out there.

the ones that really impress and are able to set themselves apart are the ones bringing their own artistic touch, and even more importantly, the ones able to direct their subjects. of course, wedding day is chaotic and a lot of the shots are cliche, so to get a better sense of what a photographer can bring artistically, i think looking at their engagement photos is a good gauge.

This.

#8181069 - 04/22/15 06:29 AM Re: Wedding Photography Struggles? [Re: Wildout]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
 Originally Posted By: Wildout
Thanks guys

Mike I'm not married yet... lol

still not too late to back down

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads