Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#8058281 - 01/23/15 11:57 AM Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work?
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: WBridge
because they are not doing their job properly?

Last week, I had to claim for last item because my Canada Post lady scanned the wrong code. My tracking said it's been delivered at the door which I had not received. But she actually put it in the community mail box.

Yesterday, I saw her leaving the mail box. I go get the mail and there's a delivery notification. Now I have to go pick it up.

No time of delivery attempt, no check mark on the availability date.

#8058372 - 01/23/15 12:22 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: porschetr]
87ZCSi Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Portland and Toronto
Yes, I lost my shit. Package never came to my building (talked to my concierge too), it's a BS back room way of getting you into a shoppers drug mart hoping you spend more money.

Shoppers on Queens Quay is basically inaccessible it was brutal.

#8058401 - 01/23/15 12:34 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: 87ZCSi]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
better than leaving it outside to get stolen?

#8058420 - 01/23/15 12:41 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Euphoricuck]
zc911 Offline
Ferrari4Sale 😎
Post Master Supreme

Loc: toronto
yup, they dont even try to deliver, they drop that in the community mailbox and be on their way, which sucks!
Everything gets sent to work and problem solved

#8058462 - 01/23/15 12:52 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: zc911]
JEFFOS Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
In the past it was them just dropping off the card no matter what but my current guy is awesome.

He actually called my cell before to tell me he had some suspension for me and that he didn't want to leave the box in the open so he came back after I was at home. Very impressed.

#8058479 - 01/23/15 12:58 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: JEFFOS]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

At one point I had a mail guy that would ONLY work tuesday, wed, thurs...and it would be evenings in the dark. He wore one of those flash lights on his head so he could see.

Talk about an extended weekend every week.

#8058506 - 01/23/15 01:14 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Euphoricuck]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
honestly, ours pretty good for all the stuff we get. either it's left in the A or B box or the guy drives it up to our door hand delivered. once in awhile we get that card to go pickup.

purolator are a fucking joke though.

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8058615 - 01/23/15 01:58 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Mine is pretty good actually. If the box is big he will leave it in the truck and do the regular envelope drop off on the street. When he gets to my place he'll ring the bell, if I answer he will then tell me he has a large box and will be back in 5 mins to deliver it.
#8058659 - 01/23/15 02:25 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Big Tasty]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
most of the time they drop it in the community mailbox thing but if it's too large they will leave it at my door. i'm normally home at that time so it's no big.

Edited by titty sprinkles (01/23/15 02:25 PM)

#8058662 - 01/23/15 02:26 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: JEFFOS]
Violent Spectre Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Niagara Falls, ON
 Originally Posted By: JEFFOS
In the past it was them just dropping off the card no matter what but my current guy is awesome.

He actually called my cell before to tell me he had some suspension for me and that he didn't want to leave the box in the open so he came back after I was at home. Very impressed.

Complete fucking opposite of the dude that delivers to my place. They changed the buzzer at my place to go to my cell phone for some reason. I answered my phone, dude said he had a delivery for me. I told him I was just up the road and would be there in less than a minute so either wait or just leave it inside the lobby door. All he said was, nope you're not home...click. He was gone, no where to be found. The best part, it was a present for my daughter for Xmas....which I wouldn't be able to get now until the Monday after.

#8058672 - 01/23/15 02:36 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Violent Spectre]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

I am ok with them leaving the package in the community box.
Not even attempting to deliver it pisses me off.

#8058950 - 01/23/15 04:42 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
iamfob Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Out There
 Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R
honestly, ours pretty good for all the stuff we get. either it's left in the A or B box or the guy drives it up to our door hand delivered. once in awhile we get that card to go pickup.

Same

#8058974 - 01/23/15 04:53 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: iamfob]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

That's how it was until the guy is switched to this woman.
Same van though. Maybe it's his wife.

#8059092 - 01/23/15 05:54 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: porschetr]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, ON
 Originally Posted By: porschetr
I am ok with them leaving the package in the community box.
Not even attempting to deliver it pisses me off.

I have a new guy and he's SHIT. Motherfucker NEVER attempts to deliver, just fucking leaves the slip in the mailbox and then I have to wait till the next fucking day at shoppers to pick it up. Previous guy was awesome, always fucking attempted delivery.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#8059208 - 01/23/15 07:21 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Hatorade]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

My guy is fucked up, aside from looking/acting like a rapist he keeps dropping off my wife's shoe orders at my neighbour's house on the next street that's the same number as me. I told Canada post, he still does it with some of my wife's orders, i don't fucking understand.

I am also suspect that neighbour's wife is probably wearing some of my wife's shoes since my wife doesn't exactly keep track of what she orders and what she receives

#8059239 - 01/23/15 07:53 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Risky Business]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, ON
Lol perhaps its the husband that had a shoe fetish and he's been wearing them.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#8059369 - 01/23/15 09:33 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: iamfob]
hyper-s2k Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T dot O dot, Canada
 Originally Posted By: iamfob
 Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R

Same

+1

My in-laws lives about 5 min. away and their Canada Post person is terrible; the first card they get is pretty much just a notice to go pick up at Shoppers for several missed deliveries.

Bro in law is home during the day and never hears the door bell ring so you know the Postal guy never even tried once to deliver.

Like a lot of companies / unions - it's hit or miss I guess.
'03 s2k - now @ 80,xxx km - a2a car
'08 535i - sold @ 149,421 km - cashed out just in time!
'08 impreza 2.5i - sold @ - 64,147 km - smh POS
'01 rav4 - killed @ 155,879 km - RIP old friend

"Driving in the snow is like sex. If you want to avoid accidents, abstinence is the best policy. If you're gonna take her for a spin, use protection." - Rick Mercer

#8059539 - 01/24/15 12:36 AM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Risky Business]
iamfob Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Rinky Business
My guy is fucked up, aside from looking/acting like a rapist he keeps dropping off my wife's shoe orders at my neighbour's house on the next street that's the same number as me. I told Canada post, he still does it with some of my wife's orders, i don't fucking understand.

I am also suspect that neighbour's wife is probably wearing some of my wife's shoes since my wife doesn't exactly keep track of what she orders and what she receives

I see why you are living like a peasant. Because your wife buys shit loads of shoes. I guess that's normal for women right?
#HappyWifeHappyLife

#8059645 - 01/24/15 09:58 AM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: iamfob]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Between her lavish spending, clothing the whole neighbourhood, and our 800 dollar mortgage we have nothing left. Hopefully my neighbor's leftovers in his green bin are good this weekend or we may starve.
#8059658 - 01/24/15 10:16 AM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Risky Business]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

I had a dream about this last night. Lol
She hid my parcel somewhere and left an instruction on the notification card.
"Walk 50ft down the road ,Inside a grey chest beside a dark vase." It was at night and raining.
When I got there, I couldn't find mine but a bunch of people came and got theirs. The stuff didn't even belong to them.

I asked a manager of that place(now it's a furniture store) about it and she said the Canada post person gives away lots of stuff end of her day.

#8059664 - 01/24/15 10:22 AM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: iamfob]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

#HappyWifeHappyLife
\:\|
No...

That said buying shoes and having more than you have room for is pretty normal...

#8059669 - 01/24/15 10:24 AM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Euphoricuck]
spd-dmn Offline
Post Master

your postman is taking the shoes and wearing them, dont kid yourself
#8059696 - 01/24/15 11:22 AM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: spd-dmn]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
My post lady is fucking awesome. She even delivers on Sunday if there's a package waiting for me. Knows me by name, etc.. Such a sweetheart. I usually give her a $50 Tim Hortons card for Xmas, lol. Maybe that's why she likes me?

#8059878 - 01/24/15 02:52 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: LNXGUY]
Raocorp Offline
Cougar Slayer
Post Master Sr

wtf is a community box?
#8059898 - 01/24/15 03:10 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: LNXGUY]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
 Originally Posted By: LNXGUY
My post lady is fucking awesome. She even delivers on Sunday if there's a package waiting for me. Knows me by name, etc.. Such a sweetheart. I usually give her a $50 Tim Hortons card for Xmas, lol. Maybe that's why she likes me?

she wants the D

#8059902 - 01/24/15 03:17 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Raocorp]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Raocorp
wtf is a community box?

These.
Sometimes they put the parcel inside the bigger slot.
You will find the key to it in your own mail slot. Then deposit the key like your are mailing it.

#8068207 - 01/29/15 08:09 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: porschetr]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Again, it strikes.
I was home today and the tracking said the package was delivered to the community box at 9:15am. So, I walk over to the box but there's nothing. Not even a junk mail. wtf?

I checked the tracking number again, and it definitely said it's been delivered...I wanted to call Canada post and bitch about it, but I knew the postwoman doesn't usually come till 1-2pm, so waited.
About 2, I look outside and there's a tire track towards the box.
I go look and there it is.

Why???? I don't know how their scanning system works, so I don't know who to piss off at.

#8068493 - 01/30/15 01:06 AM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: porschetr]
Lafora Offline
Post Master Sr

ever since i have a dhl account, i use that whenever possible if it isn't a shipment w/i canada

going so far as to calling in to places to ask if they can ring up my order w/o shipping, pay via paypal and then ship it via dhl with me forwarding shipping instructions.

i find with canada post it was great at a condo. at a house? not so much.

#8069344 - 01/30/15 02:42 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Lafora]
iamfob Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Lafora
ever since i have a dhl account, i use that whenever possible if it isn't a shipment w/i canada

going so far as to calling in to places to ask if they can ring up my order w/o shipping, pay via paypal and then ship it via dhl with me forwarding shipping instructions.

Does DHL charges outrageous broker fees for incoming packages from US?

#8069352 - 01/30/15 02:46 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: iamfob]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada
Most stuff I get shipped to my office, never a problem. Usually UPS or Canada Post from the majority of the vendors.

There's one vendor I deal with that ships exclusively with Purolator. Since their pick-up location is around the corner from me (and open till 7) it's pretty convenient. They leave a tag that says "pick up after 5"... I walk in at 5:30 and it's waiting for me.

#8069649 - 01/30/15 05:08 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: iamfob]
Lafora Offline
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: Lafora

Does DHL charges outrageous broker fees for incoming packages from US?

good question; i don't know. most of the inbound stuff for me is from the UK and i never noticed anything stupid from the invoices. Outbound, well that's not my problem

#8437030 - 11/11/15 02:32 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: Lafora]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Thanks.

She threw those pieces of peeled paper on the ground too.

#8437042 - 11/11/15 02:46 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: porschetr]
TheRealCSnapper Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Canada
how does the inside doorbell work?
#8437062 - 11/11/15 03:05 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

You open the door and find the bell

#8437075 - 11/11/15 03:13 PM Re: Anyone else's Canada Post delievery person make you work? [Re: porschetr]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads