Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#7942847 - 11/01/14 03:10 PM So, how much muscle can you build naturally?
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
Since it seems a lot of peoples perceptions are skewed as hell these days(I dont blame you per se. We get bombarded with all kinds of "fake natties" in magazines and on youtube where its not openly shared or discussed that they are on the sauce. )

Here are some numbers (and some links to get your own).
Its time people got a little more realistic about being a natural lifter. Will also help you not to get discouraged cause you are not making gainzzzzzz as fast or as much as that cholo at the gym youve seen there for 6 weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2y1K5KjWcw

Here is his natty vs enhanced video fyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vlPcMUslag

Here is Eugen Sandow..He still has a great physique(no homo)but it looks a lot different than what you are used to seeing in print/online media.

#7949454 - 11/05/14 04:29 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Euphoricuck]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: 18th green
There are always going to be outliers, but if a guy looks like he's on shit, he probably is...

The shit is illegal in the US, so people in the public eye are not going to be openly willing to shout yeah i'm on shit...

#7949470 - 11/05/14 04:40 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: DieZel]
stickaz_old Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Nor Cal, Hella hurr durr
I'm curious how many 'cholos' Euphoric sees at the gym

#7949544 - 11/05/14 05:36 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: DieZel]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
 Originally Posted By: DieZel
There are always going to be outliers, but if a guy looks like he's on shit, he probably is...

My thought as well, though people are conditioned to believe the guys they see in mags as "natural" and atheletes on TV (MMA, football, basketball, sprinters) and think these are just people who put in more time than others when in reality, they are taking something.

#7949591 - 11/05/14 06:05 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Impulsive]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: 18th green
I don't know shit but if people honestly believe that 90% of the guys in the NFL or any other major sports that make money playing a game aren't on some sort of PED's then they are just fucking naive or simply stupid...
#7949607 - 11/05/14 06:10 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: DieZel]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Jayhawk Country
 Originally Posted By: DieZel
I don't know shit but if people honestly believe that 90% of the guys in the NFL or any other major sports that make money playing a game aren't on some sort of PED's then they are just fucking naive or simply stupid...

Most people, even those who lift, have no clue what a natural physique looks like. Even when they go to the gym and see people their age with just ridiculous physiques, they think it's normal. So a pro "should" be even bigger.

#7950451 - 11/06/14 09:14 AM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Euphoricuck]
WNDYCTYone Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: CHICAGO
Cool vids! And I love the pics of the old-timers. Man, oh man did they look amazing back then (kinda homo).

PS4 - ChicagoGOBLUE

#7952229 - 11/07/14 08:59 AM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: WNDYCTYone]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Good vids, guy is pretty good. After further digging looks like he is from Toronto, it all makes sense now \:D
#7953611 - 11/07/14 07:35 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Risky Business]
It's Art Offline
Bitch of the Deer
Post Master Supreme

Dudes in the OP are bird chested.
#7953948 - 11/08/14 01:31 AM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: It's Art]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

http://www.alanaragonblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Aug-2014-AARR-Eric-Helms-Article.pdf
#7958380 - 11/11/14 01:39 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Silock]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Southern CA
I used to work out with this dude like 7 years ago. His name is Jessie Godderz (total douchebag).

At the time of this pic, he was around 21 and a INBA (natural bodybuilding) champ.

^ That's possible, completely natural. You can look up his pics, he's been working out since like 16.

you guys are totally gonna be like "Oh chef can you make ME a coyote hoody?!" and I'm gonna be like
let me check that thread and see who called my nephew a hick

#7958382 - 11/11/14 01:40 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Joeyballs]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

Now he's like some pro wrestler or some shit. I doubt he's still all natural

you guys are totally gonna be like "Oh chef can you make ME a coyote hoody?!" and I'm gonna be like

#7958560 - 11/11/14 02:42 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Joeyballs]
WNDYCTYone Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: CHICAGO
Wow.

PS4 - ChicagoGOBLUE

#7959243 - 11/11/14 10:11 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Joeyballs]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Joeyballs
I used to work out with this dude like 7 years ago. His name is Jessie Godderz (total douchebag).

At the time of this pic, he was around 21 and a INBA (natural bodybuilding) champ.

^ That's possible, completely natural. You can look up his pics, he's been working out since like 16.

That's a perfect upper body /homo

#7959278 - 11/11/14 10:49 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Risky Business]
It's Art Offline
Bitch of the Deer
Post Master Supreme

How tall is that guy?
#7959282 - 11/11/14 10:52 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: It's Art]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

5' 9" I think. I believe he was around 190lbs when we would work out. It's been a while

#7959288 - 11/11/14 10:56 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Joeyballs]
It's Art Offline
Bitch of the Deer
Post Master Supreme

That's what I figured

If truly natural that's damn impressive.

Edited by Art and Soul (11/11/14 10:57 PM)

#7959584 - 11/12/14 08:44 AM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Joeyballs]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

being a "natural champ" doesnt mean anything. in most cases (if there is any testing to begin with) a lot of the times its a polygraph(dafuq)
if there is any piss test..anyone with a basic math skills can pass it.

his traps are awfully big....

Not saying he was on something....just more that competing in a natural event means nothing.

#7959970 - 11/12/14 11:28 AM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Euphoricuck]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

He lived in a talent agency house with two other roommates. All of them were signed by this agency (aspiring models, actors, etc). The other two guys were older and a lot bigger. 6'3" 250ish. I used to talk to them often and they were very open about their steroid use. When they would talk about jessie though they would always say, "as for that dude. He's completrly natural. He's obsessed with diet and training. He doesn't just weigh his chicken and proteins for the day, but all other nutrients."

Another thing is, you can tell when someone is on steroids. At least I can. The way their skin and muscle looks. How vascular they are and the striations when the lift. As far as I can tell... He really did seem all natural. But who knows. He could have been on HGH or IGF1LR3 for all we know.

and most natural body building competitions have very strict testing procedures.

Heres homeboy at 16

#7960753 - 11/12/14 06:20 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Joeyballs]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

and most natural body building competitions have very strict testing procedures.
Not really.
Im not saying he wasnt natty and you cant look that way natty..just that being part of a "natural" event is not indicative of being clean.

#7960761 - 11/12/14 06:26 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Euphoricuck]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

I know why youre skeptical. I am also. Dudes huge

As far as competing in these competitions, it isn't just a quetionaire based on the honor system

All competitors must be drug free for amount of time allocated for the competition they are in- National and International Events have a minimum of five years drug free, unless stipulated differently. Drug testing is to conform to IOC regulated Standards.

Once your entry form is received you will be contacted to verify your appointment time for the urine or blood test, and polygraph for forever natural.

You must obtain two characters references attesting that you have been drug free depending on amount of time allocated for the competition.

You will be required to pay for your polygraph test. Pending on the competition, overall winners will be required to take an additional test, urine or blood.

This includes all performance enhancing "drugs" that are on the IOC banned list.

All athletes must pass an INBA/PNBA WADA certified urine or blood test every 60 days (all athletes subject to rnadom testing in and out of competition).

We will also conduct random drug testing at each event as well as random testing to all members of the Natural Teams throughout the year.

Random drug testing for Team members began January 1st, 1999 and we will conduct a minimum of 1-2 tests per month.

If an athlete tests positive for a banned substance they will be suspended from competing for a minimum of one year up to lifetime ban, and their name, picture and test results posted on website and magazines.

Any member of the Natural Teams that is found experimenting with a banned substance will be banned from the team for life. The athlete suspension begins immediately upon receipt of a positive test. The athlete has the right to appeal the decision, however, the suspension remains in effect until either the "B" sample confirms or refutes the findings or a meeting is held by the representatives of the local federation and the International committee where the case may be appealed.

Once a final ruling is made by the local and International INBA committee, then there is no second appeal.. In the case of an inaccurate reading on the polygraph test they will be obliged to undergo a urine test with a final decision pending a meeting of the INBA Committee."

Be advised that among the banned substances are ephedrine and its derivatives, DHEA and Andro and all of its derivatives. It is your responsibility to be aware of the substances that are on the banned list. Ignorance is not an excuse.

#7961182 - 11/12/14 11:37 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Joeyballs]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'm skeptical.
#7961188 - 11/12/14 11:45 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Silock]
It's Art Offline
Bitch of the Deer
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Silock
I'm skeptical.

#7961272 - 11/13/14 01:13 AM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: It's Art]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

I mean, it's certainly possible that he hit the genetic lottery, but he lived with two guys that were using . . . seems suspicious.
#7961287 - 11/13/14 01:35 AM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Silock]
It's Art Offline
Bitch of the Deer
Post Master Supreme

I doubt it too.

I don't care though. I'm natural, and I'm doing fine. Besides nursing a non-lifting related injury.

#7962164 - 11/13/14 03:59 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: It's Art]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

Juicing or not, he hit the genetic lottery. 90% of people can't look like he does, regardless of what they're on.

He was really into traditional workouts. Pull up's, dips, etc. All weighted. I remember he would have a plate chained to his waist and he would do a number of pull ups, like 30. He would be so tired that his spotter would help lift him for another 20 or so. Then after almost completely passing out... he would take the chain/plate off and do another 10.

#7962706 - 11/13/14 09:59 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Joeyballs]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

All athletes must pass an INBA/PNBA WADA certified urine or blood test every

[b]Random drug testing for Team members began January 1st, 1999 and we will conduct a minimum of 1-2 tests per month.

all of that is hot air.
Straight from a legit natural(which you can easily tell)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elpL5PUDV8s

And you can find a lot more people speaking their minds about this on youtube. People living it. Being in a natty competition itself doesnt solidify anything.
Jason Blaha(albeit a master troll) has some great info and touches on these topics a lot.

#7962765 - 11/13/14 10:52 PM Re: So, how much muscle can you build naturally? [Re: Euphoricuck]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

interdasting
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads