Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#7901010 - 10/07/14 06:24 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: scootergeek]
max Offline
Poster

Today I (almost) finished the studs on the east wall and began framing the window. The window still requires a couple more studs but the wood I plan to use for these is going to be the cut-off waste from the header and sill plates for the north wall. So, I'll do these later.

Why the window on the edge? Because if it was in the middle it'd look on at a concrete retaining wall. I like concrete but not that much!

At least on edge it has a little more greenery and garden in view. Especially once I get off my lazy ass and finish the landscaping carnage left over from the reno, heh.

I also framed in part of another (south) wall.

The empty portal on the left side of the beam is going to have a big split door to better move supplies in, projects out, and have runoff room for, say, table or band saws and stuff.

Videos
#7931263 - 10/25/14 06:39 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
max Offline
Poster

Since my last update I finished framing the north side. The window is framed in, jack studs in place. There is a gap on the floor between the shop foundation and house foundation but this is where I will be passing power into the utility shed. The utility shed will house a dust collector and air compressor. It'll be quite loud so I don't really want it in the same space I'm in, if possible.

The shed should fall under a "temporary structure" categorization so it can come closer to my property line than my actual house.

East wall is framed. I finished the window jack studs and put in another main stud as a sheathing attachment point.

I had to put another stud in the south wall for sheathing too, otherwise the end won't attach to anything.

My father in law came over today and helped me with the sheathing. Having the second set of hands really helped when it came to getting the plywood on.

Here's the east side

North / east side

And inside

The sheathing still needs to be finish nailed and trimmed in places. The window portals will be cut out with a router with a flush trim bit. I'd like to get the north and east sides wrapped in the next couple weeks, plus the windows flashed and installed.

For the south side I need to build the double door and frame in the access door. I am feeling a little less rushed on this because the south side has good overhangs and doesn't see as much rain as the other sides.

#7931292 - 10/25/14 07:16 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
Napalm Administrator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Rowlett, TX
That's good work and fuck your contractor.

#7931641 - 10/26/14 02:32 AM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: scootergeek]
SiZ Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Longdon, Ontario
I fucking love it in here!

#7932787 - 10/26/14 10:38 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: SiZ]
max Offline
Poster

I missed out on a bunch of daylight today because a friend who lives in Hong Kong was in town and wanted to meet up.

I got some work done though, I clearenced some of the sheathing from where the post brackets are. No pictures though because it's boring. And I forgot to take pictures. And it's now dark.

I also broke out the router and made some windows!

I drove another box of nails and got most of the plywood finish nailed. Of the wood we hung yesterday there are two left to finish nail; I would have finished them today but I ran out of daylight.

#7936185 - 10/28/14 07:37 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
scootergeek Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: East of St. Louis
How are you not neck deep in snow yet?

#7938829 - 10/30/14 12:32 AM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: scootergeek]
max Offline
Poster

Mostly global warming.

Also Vancouver doesn't really do "snow". We have snow on the ground for maybe five or ten days a year, tops.

#7940106 - 10/30/14 05:56 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: scootergeek]
Impulsive Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
 Originally Posted By: scootergeek

Not sure if serious.

#7942198 - 10/31/14 08:05 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: Impulsive]
scootergeek Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Impulsive
 Originally Posted By: scootergeek

Not sure if serious.

#7943056 - 11/01/14 07:56 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: scootergeek]
max Offline
Poster

Okay, my father in law came over again today to pitch in a hand, and we got a lot of shit done. We wrapped the north and east sides, finish stapled it, and flashed and installed two windows.

Doesn't sound like much but I'm super stoked to make this progress. It feels like it's just flying now.

East side:

In case you're wondering, we're using Tyvek home wrap.

North side:

Lookit that fuckin' window!

I'm planning on siding the house with Hardie board but before I can get that far I need to install the rainscreen boards and bug screen. These are basically 1/2" thick by 2" wide pressure treated plywood strips installed top to bottom that prevent driving rain from being pushed/drawn through the wrap. And the bug screen is basically screen door material to keep bugs from nesting in the resulting cavity between sheathing and siding.

Gonna start turning my attention to the south wall and building a bifold door next.

#7943873 - 11/02/14 05:26 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
scootergeek Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: max
Hardie board

#7944178 - 11/03/14 12:21 AM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: scootergeek]
auxilary Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Zimbabwe
damn fine job on knocking up the wife, max! also the garage is looking good
#7948390 - 11/05/14 09:13 AM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: auxilary]
g96nt Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Annapolis MD
This is awesome, and very inspiring.
We just bought a house that has a well-built screened porch that will some day become a family room. Seeing you convert a carport to what could be a living space is awesome!

Congrats on all the "grown-up stuff"!

I didn't look at the dates on the posts.. know if it's a boy of girl?

#7960433 - 11/12/14 03:00 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: g96nt]
max Offline
Poster

It's a boy!

Updates have been kinda slow since I put up the wrap because I fucked up my hand and can't really hold tools. I figured I'd save some money by not buying a hammer tacker (basically a hammer action staple gun) and using a normal staple gun instead but the constant squeezing action really inflamed the tendons on my main hand and I can't grip tools without a lot of pain. It's getting a bit better though so I might have some more progress this coming weekend.

Way to go, Cheap Max, way to go.

#7961950 - 11/13/14 01:47 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
g96nt Offline
Jr Poster

Oh my!
Seems like an odd way to put yourself out of commission.
Have you had it checked out?

Congrats on the future gear-head!

We're having a girl. hopefully it's won't be such a tough sell on a project car when she's 14 or so.

#7964360 - 11/14/14 05:23 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: g96nt]
max Offline
Poster

Yeah, I have. The doctor told me that it's not serious, just annoying, and that I should man up and take some Advil.

On the plus side I've been seeing an uptick in pity handjobs from the wife.

#7964870 - 11/15/14 09:27 AM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
g96nt Offline
Jr Poster

hahahah

I don't see a downside anymore.

#7966388 - 11/16/14 11:20 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: g96nt]
max Offline
Poster

OKAY, so I took my doctors advice and set out to be less of a wimp and get back to work on the double door.

The door itself will be made out of 2x4's which, because dimensioned lumber doesn't actually add up correct, will work just well enough to leave room for plywood sheathing on the outside of the door, foam weatherstripping along the 2x2's on the inside of the jamb, and still be flush with the rest of the wall.

A couple weeks ago, just after I finished putting up the house wrap, I nailed up a jamb made out of pressure treated wood, basically a 2x6 with a 2x2 around the inside.

Then I cut the hinge mortises with a chisel. I could have used a router but the chisel was fast enough. Also you really want to keep the pressure treated wood dust to a minimum because the chemical preservatives that the wood is soaked in are toxic.

My Dad came over and helped me relocate the hose bib from earlier in the thread because having a tap inside the wall is just stupid.

Unfortunately my dad cracked a vertebrae so he hasn't been able to lend much of a hand other than by doing some pipe soldering \:\(

I'm building the door in place because I don't trust my carpentry skills to make something that actually fits well without the jambs as a reference.

I screwed a 3/8" spacer to the top of the jamb for clearance and then screwed the door's top stud to the spacer. The bottom of the door was shimmed using bits of leftover ply. This was done to ensure that the door has sufficient clearance from the jamb when it's finished.

Taking leftover bits of plywood from the other sheathing I cut gussets and used them to hold the door studs in place. The double stud just off the centre is where it will be split. One of the door halves is bigger because I anticipate I'll only need one to open most of the time.

The door is built with screws instead of nails because they're easy and it's not a structural component like the walls.

The gussets were pretty lame though and didn't keep things in line well, so I augmented with more leftover plywood scraps

For the most part I had good luck in this project, thinking five minutes ahead has helped me from doing boneheaded things. Except one of the screws I placed to hold the door header in temporarily was boxed in by those two close studs. Doh.

I had to use a ratchet and a u-joint to get it out. It probably would have taken less time to remove the stud but I wasn't about to concede defeat.

Once that was loose I popped the door from the jambs and laid it on the shop floor to begin sheathing it and separating it.

The door is only 78" tall so one of the sheets hangs off the end a fair bit. Nothing that can't be fixed with a flush trim router bit.

Really, flush trim router bits are the best thing. If you can't fix your mistakes with a flush trim router bit you really should re-make your parts from scratch; it's too far gone otherwise.

Unfortunately when running the router down the door split it caught a couple times and ruined my nice straight line. Whoops. Oh well, the door will be covered in siding later so this will just be our little secret.

After the ply was separated along the studs I got out my (borrowed) DeWalt lightsaber and cut the header and footer studs.

And then hung a door. Like a boss.

The second door will require more people to help hang, it's really heavy.

#8038141 - 01/09/15 12:48 AM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
max Offline
Poster

Man I have not been doing well at updates on this project at all.

The framing is all done now, the sheathing and wrapping is all done now. The double door is complete, in-place, and both are now primed.

I received my shipment of Hardi Plank siding and trim boards today. I need to pick up a bunch of flashing but should soon be able to start putting the siding up.

#8050449 - 01/18/15 05:05 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
max Offline
Poster

Moar pictures! Last week I received 1000lbs of siding and trim boards. This weekend I finished the drip flashings. The project is now in a place where I can start putting the trim and siding on.

The last stub wall, where the hose bib comes through, is now done.

I wanted an out-swing door so that I would be able to use as much floor space inside for work and not have to worry about the door arc. I also wanted a right hand door so that it wouldn't smack into the hose bib every time it opened.

Home Depot had exactly one, and only one, right hand, out swing, exterior door.

It was a bitch and a half to install. I spent more time and swear words putting that door in than anything else up to that point.

Potato-pic shows the south wall. The double door has been primed and has its first coat of paint. Already it's been worth it when moving the siding and trim into the shop.

#8050599 - 01/18/15 06:55 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
ScottStaypuff Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ohio
Looks great!

#8139745 - 03/22/15 04:47 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
max Offline
Poster

Progress has been slow, most of my days lately have been spent doing other things...

Siding is complete! I still need to install top flashing + trim, caulk, and paint trim. But... progress!

Next up after top trim is the landscaping I promised the wife, electrical, cleanup, floor leveling, insulation, drywall.

#8142021 - 03/24/15 11:31 AM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
g96nt Offline
Jr Poster

You should paint some sort of mural on that wall so it looks like you're looking out over the pacific or puget.

I feel ya on the naps. I don't know how my g/f does what she does on the sleep she gets. I'm tired all the time, and she's running around like she's sleeping 12 hours/night.

#8199719 - 05/06/15 12:54 AM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: g96nt]
max Offline
Poster

Workshop siding's finally done! Last pieces in, trim in place, painted, touched up.

Now to get back to the projects the wife has wanted me to take care of for months...

#8279049 - 07/06/15 09:13 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
theLoon Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: MN
That is some compound you've built there Max, looks like a shit ton of work but the results are unbelievable. Love seeing transformations like this, makes it seem like anything should be possible in my backyard.

#8774934 - 08/29/16 12:06 AM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: theLoon]
max Offline
Poster

So, I haven't updated this in forever because I've been too busy doing work, being a dad, etc. But progress is being made!

The workshop had the electrical rough in done at the end of 2015 and I started insulation at that time:

All plugs are 20A, on multiple circuits. Heaters are instant on electrical. I've got roughed in wiring for two 240V circuits (one @ 20A, one @ 30A) for the eventual compressor and welder.

And lots of lights!

Ceiling insulation is a motley arrangement of rigid foam that was all leftover from our previous reno.

Heaters need to be not near combustibles so I built insulated boxes and lined 'em with drywall.

Vapour barrier

Drywall

Did I mention lots of lights?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vxh6YOBDYU

Got a 15A circuit just for lights.

I'm mudding the drywall now and basically hate life. Not going to sand though because I'm pretty much done and want to start building actual things.

#8774936 - 08/29/16 12:10 AM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
max Offline
Poster

Oh! I also took some time out to build a slide for my son.

Sunk a couple holes into the slope, concreted 4x4's in

And built a set of stairs!

The platform at the top is the leftover cedar flooring from the sauna I pulled out last summer.

#8775871 - 08/29/16 05:56 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: max]
scootergeek Offline
Post Master Supreme

#8978823 - 03/20/17 09:58 PM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: scootergeek]
ypMs Offline
Jr Poster

nike air max running shoes
christian louboutin outlet
Air Max 90
Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace
Nike Air Jordan 11
scarpe hogan outlet
ugg clearance
Adidas Originals Superstar
Oakley Sunglasses Cheap
Kobe Shoes Nike
Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace
cheap uggs
Air Max Pas Cher
Original Ugg Boots
canada goose jackets on sale
nike mercurial soccer cleats
chaussure Nike homme
zapatillas running
Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher
Jordan Sneakers For Sale
toms sale
Pandora Store Sale
Adidas Originals Stan Smith
Canada Goose Outlet
new yeezy shoes
ugg store
Ray Ban Sunglasses Online
moncler jacket sale
Ray ban sale online
Nike Air Sneakers
Nike Shoes Sale Store
Michael Kors
nike schuhe günstig
The official UGG
fitflops sale uk
Canada Goose Outlet
adidas outlet
Nike Zapatos
Michael Kors Handbags Discount
pandora outlet store
air force one pas cher
Nike Online Store
adidas store
Nike Air Women
goedkope nike air max
Coach Bags On Sale
Air Nike
Air Max Sneakers
Adidas Neo Discount Sale
converse store
Hugo Boss Sale
Pandora Store
zapatillas nike baratas
Nike Shox Cheap
Ray-Ban Official Discounted Site
new jordan releases
UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN
Boost Yeezy Sale On Line
uggs outlet
nike jordan shoes
zapatilla adidas
ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE
religion store
Discount Air Max
pandora jewelry store
nfl store
huarache sneakers
longchamp bags on sale
Negozi Pandora
Nike Roshe Run Sale
nike joggesko
Boutique Ugg
moncler outlet
TOMS SHOES OUTLET
nike air
abercrombie and fitch store
Jordan Shoes Air
nike shoes
Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher
zapatos de futbol nike
chaussure basket homme
Canada goose dam
Nike Air Huarache For Sale
billige nike sko
Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher
Nike Soccer Cleats Boots
Moncler Sale
Uggs Pas Cher Soldes
Michael Kors Outlet
Nike Air Max Goedkoop
botas de futbol
Pandora Official Website
louboutin heels
Ugg boots Sale
Yeezy Black
Hogan Outlet
cheap nike air max
Nike Factory Store
new pandora charms
Cheap Michael Kors
Vans Black Sneakers
Jordan Schoenen
Soccer Boots Outlet nike
prada outlet
canada goose jacket outlet
Nike Air Pas Cher
Scarpe Air Max
nike air jordan pas cher
nike sportschuhe
hogan scontate
Air Max Kopen
Air Jordan Retro Sale
Air max dam
Air max levně
Timberland Outlet
cheap uggs for women
newest lebron shoes
ugg factory outlet
Descuentos Nike
Yeezy Boost Sale Online
Nike Air Max Cheap
Pandora Store
Nike Shox discount Sale
nike sb stefan janoski
Ugg Pas Cher En France
nike sneakers
Ugg Outlet Online Store
Stone Island Outlet
Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace
Moncler Outlet Online
scarpe nike
Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel
Nike Air Damen
womens nike air max
Air Max Femme
Boty Nike Air
Adidas Superstar
Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher
Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace
Adidas Superstar Sale Online
Moncler Outlet Store
Ugg Pas Cher Femme
nike tn pas cher
pandora beads
Nike Air 90
chaussures nike pas cher
Canada Goose Womens Coats
reebok running shoes
retro jordans for cheap
günstige nike schuhe
Yeezy Men
official NHL jerseys
Nike Store
Toms Outlet Online
uggs for women
vans shoe store
Nike Pas Cher Femme
Jordan Store
toms shoes outlet
coach factory outlet online
Uggs For Cheap

ypMs 2017.3.21

#9173928 - 10/31/17 02:56 AM Re: I have a garage project! [Re: scootergeek]
HYst Offline
Jr Member

coulé lorsque, ce nike air jordan pas cher matin-là, Marcus Moncler Outlet Store O’Brien, en Nike Soccer Cleats Boots piochant son Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet lot, trouva un adidas store filon. Pandora Official Website De Pandora Outlet trois batées successives, il leva de Cheap Michael Kors l’or Adidas Superstar Sale Online pour un dollar, pour Nike Shoes Sale Store un Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace dollar nike jordan shoes et demi, et pour Air Max Pas Cher deux dollars. Toms Outlet Online Le Cheap Nike Air Huarache filon TOMS SHOES OUTLET s’annon?ait bon.

Jim le Frisé, Zapatillas Air Max qui tenait Michael Kors Handbags Discount un Nike Outlet Store jeu de nike schuhe günstig pharaon et adidas outlet qui, seul Billige Nike Sko de Adidas NMD For Sale son espèce, allait et venait par tout Cheap True Religion Jeans le Northland, spéculant en outre, Official Toms Shoes Outlet lorsque l’occasion s’en présentait, sur les découvertes des suivre un envoi chercheurs d’or, Adidas Originals Superstar était, à ce moment, aux Nike Pas Cher Femme c?tés de Marcus O’Brien.

Il UGGS Outlet regarda dans Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher le trou Nike Roshe Run creusé Nike Air Max Cheap par le prospecteur, günstige nike schuhe y retro jordans for cheap préleva quelques batées, Nike Air Women qu’il lava lui-même, et nike sneakers offrit coach factory outlet online sur-le-champ à Marcus O’Brien Pandora Outlet Store dix mille nike sportschuhe dollars, Cheap Air Max pour tous droits présents Ugg Pas Cher Femme et à venir. Cinq mille dollars zapatos de futbol nike seraient payés comptant, Hugo Boss Sale en cheap uggs poussière d’or. Pour les UGG Boots Cheap cinq mille Reebok Outlet Store autres, il lui reconna?trait une demi-part Air Max 90 de Nike Polo Sale gains dans son entreprise de UGGS For Women jeu.

Marcus O’Brien refusa l’offre. Il était Nike Air Huarache For Sale là, Adidas Originals Sale déclara-t-il avec canada goose jackets on sale chaleur, Nike Store pour tirer de l’argent Original Ugg Boots du Pandora Store Sale sol et non de ses air force one pas cher semblables. Cheap Toms Outlet Store Le reebok running shoes pharaon Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag ne l’intéressait pas et, Nike Shox discount Sale au surplus, il ジョーダン スニーカー estimait christian louboutin outlet que son Cheap Real Jordans filon 23 IS BACK Store valait Nike Shoes Online plus Jordan Store de nike mercurial soccer cleats dix mille dollars.

Le second Canada goose dam événement zapatillas nike baratas important scarpe nike de la journée Nike Air Shoes se produisit dans l’après-midi, lorsque Siskiyou Pearly amarra son Abercrombie and fitch store bateau sur la Chaussure Nike Pas Cher rive du Jordan Sneakers For Sale Yukon, Air max levně devant Nike Kyrie Red Cow. Il venait tout longchamp bags on sale droit du Official NHL Jerseys sud et モンクレール レディース du monde civilisé, et Canada Goose Online Store avait en Stone Island Outlet sa Ugg Outlet Online Store possession Nike Roshe Run Sale un vieux canada goose jacket outlet journal, datant de quatre mois. TOMS OUTLET Il Boost Yeezy Sale On Line amenait Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher en plus, dans TOMS STORE son bateau, une demi-douzaine de tonneaux Nike Huarache Womens Cheap de whisky, tous nike sb stefan janoski adressés à Jim le Frisé.

Les hommes de Red Canada Goose Outlet Cow converse store quittèrent Adidas Yeezy Cheap leur Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses travail. Ils dégustèrent Vans Black Sneakers le Canada Goose Womens Coats whisky, à Soccer Boots Outlet nike un dollar Pandora Style Beads le verre, celui-ci Ugg boots Sale pesé sur Toms Factory Outlet les Michael Kors Clearance balances de Jim le Frisé, et ils discutèrent des nouvelles du journal.

Et tout Uggs For Cheap se serait admirablement Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet passé, si Jim le Ugg Pas Cher En France Frisé n’avait con?u le projet Scarpe Nike Scontate diabolique de saouler Nike Air Sneakers Marcus Air max dam O’Brien, Michael Kors Outlet puis de profiter Pandora Store de son ébriété pour Canada Goose Outlet lui acheter Cheap Nike Huarache son filon.

Ce plan, Nike Online Store au début, marcha ugg factory outlet comme sur des roulettes. Il Nike Shox Cheap re?ut son exécution Scarpe Air Max dès le début Nike Air Pas Cher de la soirée et, Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap à neuf New Nike Shoes heures Jordan Shoes For Cheap du nike shoes soir, Marcus O’Brien Discount TOMS chantait toms shoes outlet à tue-tête. nfl store Il fitflops sale uk s’accrochait à Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace Jim le Chaussure Air Max Frisé, en lui passant son Louboutin Wedding Shoes bras Moncler Sale autour du Mens Nike Air Max cou, et Pandora Store même il n’hésita point à entamer la Nike Air Max Goedkoop fatale Coach Bags On Sale chanson des petits oiseaux qui, Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace un mois new pandora charms avant, avait cheap uggs for women co?té ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE la vie Negozi Pandora au pauvre Ferguson. Peu importait maintenant, puisque pandora beads l’homme Adidas Neo Discount Sale aux Nike Factory Outlet oreilles trop nike air délicates, qui avait Nike Air Max Sale tué par louboutin heels amour Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher de l’art, était parti sur le Yeezy Black Yukon, qui Zapatillas Nike Air Max Baratas l’avait emporté à The official UGG la Nike Outlet vitesse de cinq Yeezy Men milles à l’heure. Il était certainement Jordan Shoes Air loin Coach Outlet Store Online à Moncler Outlet présent ugg clearance !

Mais la seconde partie de Moncler Outlet Online la Christian Louboutin Heels combinaison ne répondit point au succès de la première. Timberland Outlet En dépit de Michael Kors l’invraisemblable quantité de whisky Cheap Nike Free Run qu’il lui Air Max Femme versa dans le Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher gosier. Jim le Boty Nike Air Frisé ne put amener newest lebron shoes O’Brien à considérer comme un Nike Factory Store devoir d’ami, et une juste reconnaissance pour tant moncler jacket sale de bons verres absorbés, de New Air Max 2017 lui new jordan releases vendre son filon.

Il y avait des moments, sans doute, nike tn pas cher où O’Brien Cheap Air Max Trainers hésitait, et un tremblement s’emparait de lui, lorsqu’il se sentait UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN sur le point TOMS For Sale de céder. Boutique Ugg Mais, Descuentos Nike quel ugg store que f?t le Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens trouble Nike joggesko de womens nike air max ses idées, il chaussure basket homme ne laissait Nike Air Damen point son Adidas Superstar cerveau battre la Nike Air Jordan 11 campagne botas de futbol plus Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale qu’il ne convenait. Il Air Jordan Retro Sale redevenait toujours ma?tre de lui-même et riait intérieurement de asics sko ses Discount Air Max défaillances. C’était un rude partenaire Nike Air 90 que Jim cheap nike air max le Frisé avait Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes en Adidas Originals Stan Smith face Uggs Pas Cher Soldes de lui, Cheap Michael Kors Handbags et Cheap Louboutin Heels qui se plaisait à embrouiller les cartes. chaussures nike pas cher Le whisky était Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale bon. Cela seul Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel était certain. Et Kobe Shoes Nike Jim chaussure adidas pas cher le Frisé affirmait, en prada outlet effet, qu’il pandora jewelry store provenait d’un f?t Air Max Sneakers spécial et Hogan Outlet valait Yeezy Boost Sale Online douze fois celui huarache sneakers que Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace contenaient les cinq vans shoe store autres Air Nike tonneaux.

La scène se Cheap True Religion Jeans passait dans l’arrière-pièce Air Max Kopen d’une sorte de bar où, Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher durant

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads