Page 1 of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#7941117 - 10/31/14 10:42 AM New sexed curriculum
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
This is what your premier and her education minister (both gay) want to teach your kids
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/30/...ous-objections/

Quote:
The reintroduced sex ed curriculum will teach children about homosexuality and same-sex marriages in Grade 3, encourage discussions about puberty, including masturbation, in Grade 6, and talk about preventing sexually transmitted diseases in Grade 7, which could include information about oral and anal sex

Seriously? You want to teach my 8 year old about homosexuality and same sex marriage? You want to teach a prepubescent 11 year old about masturbation, and a 12 year old about anal sex?

#7941122 - 10/31/14 10:44 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
I feel bad for the teachers

While kids are growing up a lot sooner these days(with respect to those subjects) I dont think having the school teach to that extent is necessarily the right idea.

but dont be naive about what kids are up to mane. <-- though I think this is aimed at that. Most parents are naive/have blinders on/fingers in their ears and arent equipped to talk to their kids about this... So maybe torturing the teachers into doing it may be a better idea.

#7941127 - 10/31/14 10:46 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Chocolate Canuck
This is what your premier and her education minister (both gay) want to teach your kids
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/30/...ous-objections/

Quote:
The reintroduced sex ed curriculum will teach children about homosexuality and same-sex marriages in Grade 3, encourage discussions about puberty, including masturbation, in Grade 6, and talk about preventing sexually transmitted diseases in Grade 7, which could include information about oral and anal sex

Seriously? You want to teach my 8 year old about homosexuality and same sex marriage? You want to teach a prepubescent 11 year old about masturbation, and a 12 year old about anal sex?

I don't know what era you grew up in (apparently same one as my wife since she thinks this is crazy) but girls were giving out bj's and more in grade 7...so the timing is bang on imo, probably even earlier now.

#7941146 - 10/31/14 10:58 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Risky Business]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Thats fine if some parents want to raise their kids to have it be acceptable to give out BJ's in grade 7, thats their perogative. It should not be up to the school to disseminate this information at all.
#7941150 - 10/31/14 11:02 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

#7941156 - 10/31/14 11:05 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Euphoricuck]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Euphoric

but dont be naive about what kids are up to mane. <-- though I think this is aimed at that. Most parents are naive/have blinders on/fingers in their ears and arent equipped to talk to their kids about this... So maybe torturing the teachers into doing it may be a better idea.

I don't think anyone is being naive, we were all kids once too right, the thing is that the information/discussion should come from the parents. Its BS for the gov't to suggest that the right time to teach a kid about homosexuality is 8.

#7941167 - 10/31/14 11:08 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
 Quote:
homosexuality and same-sex marriages, encourage discussions about puberty, including masturbation

In grade 3?!?!?! C'mon man. That's not cool.

#7941172 - 10/31/14 11:11 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: SuPeR-MaRiO]
SuPeR-MaRiO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Ah I think I read that incorrectly (too many commas). Puberty and masterbation would be in grade 6.

Either way I fuckin' hate Wynn.

#7941176 - 10/31/14 11:11 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: SuPeR-MaRiO]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Its only the people with kids who will understand, Risky and Euphoric are both trolling.
#7941197 - 10/31/14 11:16 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

the thing is that the information/discussion should come from the parents.
I agree, but I brought up the point that most parents likely dont have the tools, are unwilling or just flat out deny their kid even sees or talks about this stuff. And thats likely what this is aimed at.
In todays internet world kids are exposed to this stuff much earlier.
How much did your parents really teach you?All of us for that matter? It is uncomfortable subject for many parents to breach with their kids.

I dont think its aimed at turning every kid into a switch hitter or to fap everywhere they go.

Better they learn from a teacher compared to what they see on xhamster?

#7941210 - 10/31/14 11:20 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Its only the people with kids who will understand, Risky and Euphoric are both trolling.
The people with kids all have mommy brain

I only want the best for Jimmy!

#7941257 - 10/31/14 11:34 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Euphoricuck]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
Grade 3 for some of that shit? Seems a bit early.

#7941324 - 10/31/14 12:12 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Thats fine if some parents want to raise their kids to have it be acceptable to give out BJ's in grade 7, thats their perogative. It should not be up to the school to disseminate this information at all.

The problem is that a lot of kids go through life without any sort of information, you talk to your kids, majority probably don't, and even if they do they don't know wtf they are talking about anyway.

Grade 3 is pretty dumb, kids at that age would probably still sit there and laugh at the word "penis" for an hour.

Teaching in general in grade 6 is good, I don't see a problem with that. Also teaching doesn't necessarily encourage that behaviour (I could be wrong, I don't know). Human nature breh.

#7941579 - 10/31/14 01:33 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Risky Business]
4Three Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Markham, ON, Canada
fucking wynn. mother fucking wynn.

grade three? fucking grade 3? my kid is in grade 3 now and she thinks about eating ice cream and playing handball and riding her bike. not homosexuals. fuck this.

#7941589 - 10/31/14 01:36 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: 4Three]
4Three Offline
Post Master Sr

y'know what. if it's that important to some parent, have it available but make the parents opt in. i'm sure if you take it to a vote from parents, the majority will not want their kids exposed to this material at that age (or maybe not at all).

fucking know-it-all wynn.

#7941597 - 10/31/14 01:40 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: 4Three]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
Devil's advocate but having same sex parents is more and more common now, hell my twins in their daycare class tell me about some boy and his "two mommies" picking him up from daycare. They see it already, now how you approach the subject in class will be the big factor.
#7941598 - 10/31/14 01:40 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: 4Three]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Thats my point, but according to VAS, in 4 more years, she maybe giving blow jobs to guys
 Originally Posted By: Big Tasty
Devil's advocate but having same sex parents is more and more common now, hell my twins in their daycare class tell me about some boy and his "two mommies" picking him up from daycare. They see it already, now how you approach the subject in class will be the big factor.

Same here, we have already explained to our kids that some kids have two mommies or dads etc, but don't have the school pass that shit off as normal. I'll tell my kids when I think its appropriate

#7941616 - 10/31/14 01:48 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: 4Three]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: 4Three
she thinks about eating ice cream and playing handball and riding her bike. not homosexuals. fuck this.

#7941713 - 10/31/14 02:33 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
Thats my point, but according to VAS, in 4 more years, she maybe giving blow jobs to guys
 Originally Posted By: Big Tasty

Same here, we have already explained to our kids that some kids have two mommies or dads etc, but don't have the school pass that shit off as normal. I'll tell my kids when I think its appropriate

so much this. it's up to the parent to tell the kid about these things when the child is ready for it. I feelz like it's part of parenting. people put too much pressure on teachers these days to teach their kids everything under the sun and not have to worry about it; that to me is laziness (on the parents part)

look if you have two dads or two moms who love the child that's much better than some deadbeat parents. but in grade 3? i realize that the family demographic has changed quite a bit from when we were kids, hell now they are on same sex parents; one of my biggest concerns was how my kid was going to take this entire divorce thing, but it's so damn common now that it's normal.

when i take my daughter to bolton to chill with my brother there's 4 girls in the neighbourhood, one being my brother's next door neighbour. her parents are divorced and there's no big deal at all if one weekend she's not around, or has to leave to go to her dad's house. i guess that's what they are trying to accomplish with this same sex marriage thing.

Edited by titty sprinkles (10/31/14 02:42 PM)

#7942054 - 10/31/14 06:00 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: titty sprinkles]
zaius Offline
Post Master Sr

This is going to result is a lot of demented adults by exposing them to sexuality way too early. Why can't kids be just kids and let them mature when they are capable of comprehending this stuff. It's going to give them nightmares.

Anal and oral sex in grade 7? I was still thinking about ninja turtles then and in grade 3, I was thinking about how icky girls were. Every kid is going to think they're homosexual.

#7942270 - 10/31/14 09:18 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: zaius]
4Three Offline
Post Master Sr

I agree that there needs to be a certain level of sexEd in school. But maybe there are some things that don't need to be "taught". Kids are curious. They'll ask. Have the teachers learn how to respond. These are not things that they "need" to know to get on in life.

I agree with titty. Parents gotta do their job. In fact, by bringing it into the schools, you're taking away they parents' rights to tech their kids in their own way.

Bring in the separate system, I'm guessing these things don't apply to my kids. At least I hope not.

#7942300 - 10/31/14 09:47 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: 4Three]
hyper-s2k Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T dot O dot, Canada
It's good to see they are focusing on the more important things on educating our children.

Meanwhile, I'm spending more time fixing the basics at home with my kid's 2 of the 3 Rs . (At least the reading part she's ok).

Maybe it's the Azn side of me, but the math curriculum really sucks here. The methods they teach (even on basic arithmetic) just seems to make it a lot slower to do the simplest of math.
'03 s2k - now @ 80,xxx km - a2a car
'08 535i - sold @ 149,421 km - cashed out just in time!
'08 impreza 2.5i - sold @ - 64,147 km - smh POS
'01 rav4 - killed @ 155,879 km - RIP old friend

"Driving in the snow is like sex. If you want to avoid accidents, abstinence is the best policy. If you're gonna take her for a spin, use protection." - Rick Mercer

#7942305 - 10/31/14 09:52 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: hyper-s2k]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

hyper, the math is getting revamped big time in York region as we speak. They know it's stupid (as it is, the board is slow to adapt to new and better ways).

As far as the whole sex ed, honestly a place like Markham (that's all i can speak for, maybe R hill is same) this whole sex ed shit is completely unnecessary as kids are well raised with a ton of parental involvement (thanks china men). I can understand the frustration, it's pretty stupid imo, but wynn gonna wynn because personal agenda.

At my wife's school (50%+ Chinese) the parents listen to everything she writes back to them and they fucking act on it. If kid didn't behave on Monday and wife wrote a note that day, Tuesday kid is sitting there like a fucking nazi, not making peep, don't speak unless spoken too. Kinda awesome actually lel

#7942361 - 10/31/14 10:44 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Risky Business]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

^ on top of latest educational changes \:\|

#7942388 - 10/31/14 11:02 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Euphoricuck]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

I do agree though ... (depending on elementary school ) the math curriculum is generally lacking.

#7942398 - 10/31/14 11:17 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Euphoricuck]
The Postman Offline
A-List Member also The Man
Post Master Sr

Dont have any kids, dont want any kids and all of the above are reasons why.

#dinks4ever

#7943285 - 11/02/14 02:47 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: The Postman]
Wildout Offline
Post Master Jr

A bunch of old farts up in here.

The only thing I don't want my daughter learning about is anal sex. The rest is fine at grade 6 or later.

This reminds me of the alcohol/drug/smoking debates. Just because your child is educated on it doesn't mean they're going to run out and do it.

It's all in the way you approach the subject. Parents should start the talk & teachers should add the education behind it. Parents should opt-in though.

There was sexually active people in grade 7 at my school like Vas said. BJ's did happen behind the portables, in the washrooms etc. No not everyone but it did happen. And I didn't grow up in the ghetto at all. I'm telling you the richer the neighbourhood the more likely drugs & sex happen.

Hell "Bob's & Lolo" on treehouse is 2 females (could be 2 mom's) & bert and ernie on sesame street were forced to move out due to people thinking they were gay. Kids just don't have the capacity to think this way.

At the end of the day friends talk and unless you're going to control who your kid hangs out with, they're going to learn it from them. Especially if they have an older sibling.

Like no one here would look at Playboy/Hustler mags that they knew an older friend had or older sibling. Or look at them in the convenience store before the shop keeper caught you while you giggled with your friends.

#7943313 - 11/02/14 07:16 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Wildout]
spd-dmn Offline
Post Master

you want to blame something for sexualizing society at an earlier age? nevermind schools, just look at any pop music video today.

better to "get in front of the message" and teach early and appropriately, i think.

im wondering what the grade 3 homo agenda will actually be like. i have a feeling it will do less with the actual mechanics, and more focused on moral reassurance, tolerance, etc.

i dunno... is 8 years old appropriate to talk about personal relationships in that context? i'm not convinced that it is... but clearly a 17-year-old curriculum needs an overhaul.

i would prefer a curriculum that teaches respect for yourself and for your body. because who wants to be the dad whose daughter is on the giving end of those bjs behind school portables at 11 or 12 years old.

and that doesnt mean you have to go all full-retard and get into all the details, but its a topic that should be approached earlier in life, because it's exposed so much earlier in life these days

#7943379 - 11/02/14 09:45 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: spd-dmn]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

#7943382 - 11/02/14 09:52 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: spd-dmn]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: spd-dmn
you want to blame something for sexualizing society at an earlier age? nevermind schools, just look at any pop music video today.

better to "get in front of the message" and teach early and appropriately, i think.

im wondering what the grade 3 homo agenda will actually be like. i have a feeling it will do less with the actual mechanics, and more focused on moral reassurance, tolerance, etc.

i dunno... is 8 years old appropriate to talk about personal relationships in that context? i'm not convinced that it is... but clearly a 17-year-old curriculum needs an overhaul.

i would prefer a curriculum that teaches respect for yourself and for your body. because who wants to be the dad whose daughter is on the giving end of those bjs behind school portables at 11 or 12 years old.

and that doesnt mean you have to go all full-retard and get into all the details, but its a topic that should be approached earlier in life, because it's exposed so much earlier in life these days

They currently teach human anatomy in grade 3, but they skip the reproductive organs. They are proposing to teach about them and their functionality, without any emphasis on sex/pleasure (the latter part will be saved for grade 6).

Also parents will be allowed to opt out of these lessons for the 2-3 days that they take place because religion.

#7943435 - 11/02/14 11:14 AM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: Risky Business]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

^i don't get that? They skip over the reproductive organs? They are a part of the body?

Right before Eli started school my cousin who has a daughter the same age as mine, was telling me how at daycare they don't sugar coat anything, a penis is a penis, not a Willie, birdie, whoo-whoo etc. my cousin went to pick up his kid one day and he said a little boy ran up to the teacher and yelled "I HAVE TO PEE OUT OF MY PENIS!!!!"

#7943823 - 11/02/14 04:47 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: titty sprinkles]
zaius Offline
Post Master Sr

i remember for sex ed in grade 3?, the "teacher" rolled out this huge cartoony fabric poster of a boy and girl.

and they slapped on armpit hair, pubic hair, larger dick, and bigger breasts for the characters (obviously the larger dick didn't go on the girl) lol.

if you had any questions about sex or anything, you could anonymously put the question in a box and they'd answer them in the classroom.

and that was it.

#7943836 - 11/02/14 04:59 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: zaius]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

#7943870 - 11/02/14 05:22 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: titty sprinkles]
spd-dmn Offline
Post Master

she's faking it
#7943953 - 11/02/14 06:51 PM Re: New sexed curriculum [Re: spd-dmn]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

ITT: 40 year old virgins
Page 1 of 4 1234>

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads