Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Southern CA
 Originally Posted By: Flipped
 Originally Posted By: Joeyballs
 Originally Posted By: President Dope!

links for both pls.

http://roidspot.net/SCIROXX/Turinadex

Interesting. Is this something you can use for intermittent cycles or are the gains lost when you go off?

Because Turinabol is a slow gainer, the muscle you build is more likely to be kept because its high quality, lean muscle. Not bloat or water weight like most other orals.

A typical dosage is 40mg/day, split evenly. 20mg at 8am, 20mg at 8pm. I think a 6 week cycle is perfectly fine, however, some people go as long as 8-12 weeks. I wouldn't recommend that for the first cycle though. Remember, although Turinabol has almost no estrogenic side effects its still toxic to your liver, like alcohol or aspirin, etc. Because of that you'll want to be as healthy as possible while taking it. Drink plenty of water, no beer, etc.

you'll want to take just as much time off as you spent on.

you guys are totally gonna be like "Oh chef can you make ME a coyote hoody?!" and I'm gonna be like
let me check that thread and see who called my nephew a hick

#7900368 - 10/07/14 01:13 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Joeyballs]
WNDYCTYone Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: CHICAGO
Would you happen to know if any of those 'liver support' pills help?

PS4 - ChicagoGOBLUE

#7900370 - 10/07/14 01:13 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Joeyballs]
Impulsive Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
This "safe" oral stuff, it's all you take or do you need other shit too?

#7900374 - 10/07/14 01:15 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Impulsive]
LNXGUY Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
Corey is going to be a monster.

#7900375 - 10/07/14 01:16 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Impulsive]
Moof Offline
Mounts the residents
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadia
Bcaa's and creatine are as close as I'll get to steroids.

#7900378 - 10/07/14 01:17 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Impulsive]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Impulsive

Technically, almost every steroid should be taken in conjunction with Testosterone. However, my first few cycles were Turinabol only cycles and I had great results. I didn't start injecting for a year after starting Turinabol (Haladrol-50 was the over the counter turinabol supplement at the time).

edit: i think you may have meant Post Cycle Therapy.

In my opinion, the first cycle shouldn't need any post cycle meds. Maybe after a 1 or 2 you can get Nolvadex for coming off of Turinabol. Like I said though, Turinabol has almost no Estrogenic conversion so the need for anti-estrogens are low.

you guys are totally gonna be like "Oh chef can you make ME a coyote hoody?!" and I'm gonna be like

#7900387 - 10/07/14 01:22 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Joeyballs]
johnso2.6 Offline
350Z enthusiast
Post Master Supreme

Isn't that shit the same Dbol people have been fucking themselves up with since like the 80s?
#7900388 - 10/07/14 01:22 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Joeyballs]
65_289 Offline
Post Master Sr

Technically, almost every steroid should be taken in conjunction with Testosterone. However, my first few cycles were Turinabol only cycles and I had great results. I didn't start injecting for a year after starting Turinabol (Haladrol-50 was the over the counter turinabol supplement at the time).

In my opinion, the first cycle shouldn't need any post cycle meds. Maybe after a 1 or 2 you can get Nolvadex for coming off of Turinabol. Like I said though, Turinabol has almost no Estrogenic conversion so the need for anti-estrogens are low.

Won't Turinabol still suppress the HPTA, necessitating a SERM to help restart natural test production?

#7900389 - 10/07/14 01:23 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: johnso2.6]
LNXGUY Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Johnso26
Isn't that shit the same Dbol people have been fucking themselves up with since like the 80s?

I think you're talking about Dianabol.

#7900403 - 10/07/14 01:30 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: 65_289]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: 65_289_doe

Won't Turinabol still suppress the HPTA, necessitating a SERM to help restart natural test production?

I think at higher dosages, frequent cycles, and longer durations HCG should be taken at the end of each cycle. It's always a safe bet to take HCG. I just don't think a first time, 40mg, 6 week cycle, will really call for it.

#7900424 - 10/07/14 01:37 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Joeyballs]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

So are people actually out there going and checking their ACTUAL testosterone production, estrogen levels, during a cycle? I just find it pretty odd to put this stuff in your body and then guess what you need/don't need and going by *feel* on how your body is reacting to it.

A lot of people talk about it, how it should be taken, not sure how many actually have quantifiable/verifiable data and everyone is glossing over the side effects.

I have two buddies that went down this path, safe steroids and all, one just had surgery to remove sh!t out of his chest glands...but it's just part of the cycle doe! Not to be a debbie downer on the subject, just trying to understand how people know quantities of what/when to take/what makes them so certain it's safe...or is everyone going on *best practices* and what worked on someone else's body who quantifiably monitored their status and assuming their body will react the same?

#7900433 - 10/07/14 01:39 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: WNDYCTYone]
BritneySpears Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: seattle
 Originally Posted By: WNDYCTYone

They are called Vitamins.

#7900449 - 10/07/14 01:43 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Risky Business]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
There are a lot more labs state side to keep on top of your own levels. Compared to here. Not that its not doable. Most start with best practices and go from there depending on how your body responds. There are doctors that can help you here. but obviously youll pay for it.

Or at least thats how you should do it. Not start with some crazy dosages.

Side effects will vary from person to person. just lke anything.

Or just do an ares and close your eyes and pray.

#7900450 - 10/07/14 01:44 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: johnso2.6]
Seacrest, OUT! Offline
Margarita Margarita Margherita
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
a little trt may not be a bad thing ;\)

No doubt. No judgement here. I'm not even kidding, I don't want to fall off when I get older. Meanwhile, it seems to be moving more and more into the mainstream. Almost boutique-like. If they get it down to a science, sign me up. I need to be 60 and flexin' on niggaz.

Is that what all of those "low-t" clinics I hear advertising on sports radio all the time are? Places to get "legal" steriods?

#7900453 - 10/07/14 01:44 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Euphoricuck]
FamousCoupe Offline
Post Master Supreme

in about six months im going to do a crazy stack of hgh/test/deca/dbol.
#7900455 - 10/07/14 01:45 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Seacrest, OUT!]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

yup. whats considered normal is also up for debate. Its a pretty large range that some consider "normal" but being on either extreme of the scale is pretty significant.

#7900461 - 10/07/14 01:46 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Risky Business]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Risky Business
So are people actually out there going and checking their ACTUAL testosterone production, estrogen levels, during a cycle? I just find it pretty odd to put this stuff in your body and then guess what you need/don't need and going by *feel* on how your body is reacting to it.

A lot of people talk about it, how it should be taken, not sure how many actually have quantifiable/verifiable data and everyone is glossing over the side effects.

I have two buddies that went down this path, safe steroids and all, one just had surgery to remove sh!t out of his chest glands...but it's just part of the cycle doe! Not to be a debbie downer on the subject, just trying to understand how people know quantities of what/when to take/what makes them so certain it's safe...or is everyone going on *best practices* and what worked on someone else's body who quantifiably monitored their status and assuming their body will react the same?

You're not being a debbie downer at all. Steroids can be extremely dangerous. There are paid forums dedicated to the research and discussion of all sorts of steroids/brands/websites etc. Many of these forums provide in depth analyses of brands and their dosage. They also test the chemical make-up to ensure the product is legit and the company selling it is legit. Also, many manufacturers print holograms and lot numbers on their product, which can be verified through their website.

Knowing the product is legit and correctly dosed is half the battle. Taking it is another science altogether. Your friend, that got gynocomastia and had to get his glands removed, has no one to blame but himself. That's a symptom of being lazy and uneducated. He overdosed and didn't take the proper Post Cycle Therapy.

#7900463 - 10/07/14 01:47 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: BritneySpears ]
WNDYCTYone Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: CHICAGO
 Originally Posted By: BritneySpears
 Originally Posted By: WNDYCTYone

They are called Vitamins.

Fine. Would you happen to know if any of those 'liver support' vitamins help?

PS4 - ChicagoGOBLUE

#7900467 - 10/07/14 01:48 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Joeyballs]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

You're not being a debbie downer at all. Steroids can be extremely dangerous. There are paid forums dedicated to the research and discussion of all sorts of steroids/brands/websites etc. Many of these forums provide in depth analyses of brands and their dosage. They also test the chemical make-up to ensure the product is legit and the company selling it is legit. Also, many manufacturers print holograms and lot numbers on their product, which can be verified through their website.

Knowing the product is legit and correctly dosed is half the battle. Taking it is another science altogether. Your friend, that got gynocomastia and had to get his glands removed, has no one to blame but himself. That's a symptom of being lazy and uneducated. He overdosed and didn't take the proper Post Cycle Therapy.
\:o

#7900468 - 10/07/14 01:48 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: WNDYCTYone]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

Its generally not advised to take liver support supplements when on a cycle.

#7900482 - 10/07/14 01:53 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Joeyballs]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Its not like 3 people are taking this stuff. They have been in heavy use for a long time now(starting in sports captain obvious). The proper information and protocol is out there. Although there is a lot of misinformation to potentially weed through.
How ones body reacts is a bit of a self experiment/gamble even when following proper protocol (and keeping track of your blood work) but you can be cautious when starting out.

most people probably just yolo it though and follow their "dealers" advice. Y0 bro its what I take. Look im jacked. Next up: moobs.

#7900485 - 10/07/14 01:54 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Euphoricuck]
LNXGUY Offline
Post Master Supreme

ANADROL FOR EVERYONE!

#7900487 - 10/07/14 01:55 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: LNXGUY]
Joeyballs Offline
Post Master Supreme

I took Anadrol once. Shit was no joke \:o

#7900488 - 10/07/14 01:56 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: FamousCoupe]
justthetip8.5 Offline
:P the (*)
Post Master Supreme

Loc: EST. 1999
I am really surprised at the number of people willing to do these drugs. I guess it's the result of various factors in my life (life experience + classes in school) that make me completely unwilling to take what several of you guys here are heavily in support of. Oh well, different strokes. Also, it's also notable that there's few medical professionals in here advocating these techniques for muscle gain.
#7900493 - 10/07/14 01:57 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: justthetip8.5]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: justthetip8.5
I am really surprised at the number of people willing to do these drugs. I guess it's the result of various factors in my life (life experience + classes in school) that make me completely unwilling to take what several of you guys here are heavily in support of. Oh well, different strokes. Also, it's also notable that there's few medical professionals in here advocating these techniques for muscle gain.

#7900494 - 10/07/14 01:58 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: justthetip8.5]
johnso2.6 Offline
350Z enthusiast
Post Master Supreme

Yeah, all this seems like too much risk/work. That's why serious fellows that I know literally have a doctor on call/administering. Still no guarantee, but I'd rather that than take JOEYBALL'S on the civic dot forums dot si word for it.
#7900498 - 10/07/14 02:00 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: johnso2.6]
Nathan Online   happy
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Roedyelin
A-Rod had a "doctor" administering. lol Dr. Nick working out of a strip mall.
#7900504 - 10/07/14 02:02 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: justthetip8.5]
Flipped
Unregistered

At this point I'm just curious. I don't care what other people do. I've gotten stronger and bigger year over year...so I can keep on going and I imagine I'll continue with more results.

Wouldn't hate on Joey, he hasn't claimed to be an expert. He only sent over what people asked.

#7900509 - 10/07/14 02:03 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: ]
MurderHornetVR6 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Detox
cronuts = steroids
#7900513 - 10/07/14 02:05 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: RonnieColeman]
tcr04 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Gilbert, AZ
 Originally Posted By: RonnieColeman

I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO POST A PICTURE OF ME!!!! NOW WHERE IS MY PROTEIN SHAKE MADE OF BABIES!!!!?!!! RAAAAWWWWWRRRRR!!!!!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!

#7900515 - 10/07/14 02:07 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: tcr04]
Anastasia Beaverhausen Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: I-4 corridor
It's astonishing how many people are into this.

#7900521 - 10/07/14 02:11 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: justthetip8.5]
CrazeD Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: San Diego, CA
 Originally Posted By: justthetip8.5

Agreed. Health risks aren't worth it imo. I'd never consider any of this shit.

2020 BMW ///M550i
2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE

#7900530 - 10/07/14 02:16 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: CrazeD]
137 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Newsomville, CA
Ronnie Colemans arms are down to 17inches, he's been off of gear for quite some time, just had a double hip replacement as well and I believe he was having some heart trouble a few years back. I saw him in person at the la fit expo, dude was the size of a house in a 5'10 frame. maybe he was wearing 10 inch heels.

#7900537 - 10/07/14 02:19 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: 137]
Anastasia Beaverhausen Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: I-4 corridor
I'm telling all of your mothers. #roidgate

#7900542 - 10/07/14 02:21 PM Re: steroid use at your gym [Re: Anastasia Beaverhausen]
Impulsive Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
 Originally Posted By: Anastasia Beaverhausen
It's astonishing how many people are into this.

Are we talking CSi here? I'm only curious. I've been lifting since I bought my own gym at 14. I know absolutely zero about roids. I literally metastasized my knowledge in this thread, but I doubt I could even cut out the occasional drink in order to keep my liver from cirrhosissing the fuck out of my abdomen.

Page 5 of 28 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads