Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#7614206 - 03/23/14 05:55 AM YR RSX vs. VW MK3 R32 swapped GTI vs. Supercharged BMW 7
Kick to ze liver Offline
Poster

http://youtu.be/dariYj454Uo

http://youtu.be/mq7nMQNyQLk

These are the last pulls I'm doing with the GTI until he gets faster, lol. 7 Series is new to the scene, and he's only gonna get faster after he fixes the kinks.

Videos
#7614788 - 03/23/14 10:04 PM Re: YR RSX vs. VW MK3 R32 swapped GTI vs. Supercharged BMW 7 [Re: Kick to ze liver]
GB Offline
Sharesies!
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Craigslist
I realize it's a fucking land barge... but I feel like that 7 series should be faster with damned near 500whp, esp from a roll, no?

#7624824 - 03/29/14 09:51 PM Re: YR RSX vs. VW MK3 R32 swapped GTI vs. Supercharged BMW 7 [Re: GB]
Kick to ze liver Offline
Poster

Originally Posted By: gb
I realize it's a fucking land barge... but I feel like that 7 series should be faster with damned near 500whp, esp from a roll, no?

Yes, I agree...I don't think that is the car at 100% potential. Honestly, I think it was faster before it went down and came back out with more boost, e85, etc. The car popped the motor late in 2012...it was down for a year or more at ICS in Stamford, CT getting a motor and finding a way to tune it. While it was down, he upped the boost to like 15psi, and converted to e85. So now it's running 15psi through the blower w/ meth injection and e85. Before it went down and I just had a bolt on setup, roughly 3mph slower than I am now in the 1/4 mile, he would be able to hang with me and actually out trapped me at the track. I just think the automatic transmission and it being so heavy makes it a pig from a roll.

I'm down to give him a rematch when he gets everything worked out, I think he should split my sh*t from a 40 roll. I would guess that car running properly should trap 112-115. He got ate alive by an E39 M5 bone stock that dyno'd 330whp and trapped 108mph in the 1320. To give you more of an idea on this car...

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  auxilary, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads