Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#7277032 - 09/09/13 11:49 PM Cooling fan not coming on. And hondata code 11
B00stedsi Offline

Loc: SRQ
Hey guys. Checked all the normal stuff. Got a new thermostat switch but still throws code 11 when I idle 4 awhile mid day. I use the heater core as a secondary radiator and works fine in a pinch. I've done everything people say on H-T but no bueno. I have a lower temp thermostat but haven't had a problem till now. Everything's fine until I get stuck in traffic. Please help. U have helped alot during my trip to knowing Hondas. All my research says this happens frequently

Videos
#7277636 - 09/10/13 10:37 AM Re: Cooling fan not coming on. And hondata code 11 [Re: B00stedsi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
I know this isn't a fix, but you could always wire in a manual switch to fire it up if need be, if the heater box trick wasn't working.

Jump the fans to a power source to make sure they are coming on and working, then it's just a matter of the thermo fann switch activating them?

#7278229 - 09/10/13 02:24 PM Re: Cooling fan not coming on. And hondata code 11 [Re: SiAdam]
B00stedsi Offline

I'm about 2 hard wire it with a switch but would like things to work the way there supposed to. Fan works checked fuses and switched the fan relay with starter so I know relay is good. Being its a hondata code I figure the hondata is needing a retune or a bought a bad thermoswitch. How many temp sensors are on my b16a. I've heard 3 but only find the 2. Everything is fine besides the fan not coming on. I really don't want to hard wire. No1 had any problems like this here with hondata?..

#7279869 - 09/11/13 09:53 AM Re: Cooling fan not coming on. And hondata code 11 [Re: B00stedsi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: B00stedsi
I'm about 2 hard wire it with a switch but would like things to work the way there supposed to. Fan works checked fuses and switched the fan relay with starter so I know relay is good. Being its a hondata code I figure the hondata is needing a retune or a bought a bad thermoswitch. How many temp sensors are on my b16a. I've heard 3 but only find the 2. Everything is fine besides the fan not coming on. I really don't want to hard wire. No1 had any problems like this here with hondata?..

Did it ever work with your Hondata? If not, could be a bad unit, or it's not setup correctly to activate it.

#7285419 - 09/13/13 07:51 PM Re: Cooling fan not coming on. And hondata code 11 [Re: SiAdam]
B00stedsi Offline

yes all was fine till code 11. I plugged my smanager in and tried to turn the fan on manually but still didn't happen. I changed when the overheat protection came on at and it stopped the code from coming up. I gave a datalog to my tuner so we can address the problem. during datalog ect were staying at 120 and I hardwired my fan on 100%. I have a lower temp thermostat in it and my stock radiator but had a generic aluminum unit before my hg blew and think this was the culprit. Im thinking not enough coolant and the lower temp thermo is not helping keep it static even with my fan running. Maybe the thermostat is bad also? thank you

#7289074 - 09/16/13 10:12 AM Re: Cooling fan not coming on. And hondata code 11 [Re: B00stedsi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Your tstat is 120 ?? Why so low, I didn't even know they had them that low.

A stock tstat is more than fine given your setup.

#7290626 - 09/16/13 10:34 PM Re: Cooling fan not coming on. And hondata code 11 [Re: SiAdam]
B00stedsi Offline

No my ect was 220 my mistake. My tstat is 160 instead of the 175.

#7290627 - 09/16/13 10:35 PM Re: Cooling fan not coming on. And hondata code 11 [Re: B00stedsi]
B00stedsi Offline

it drives fine when its night but high day is a big problem. thanks

#7291698 - 09/17/13 02:15 PM Re: Cooling fan not coming on. And hondata code 11 [Re: B00stedsi]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Do a leakdown test to make sure everything is good, no overflow into your cooling system.

Once that is confirmed, make sure the system is completely void of air, sounds like you could have air in the system or a blockage of some sort.

Flush the system if need be.

#9079203 - 07/13/17 11:45 PM Re: Cooling fan not coming on. And hondata code 11 [Re: ]
ppst Offline
Jr Poster

There followed Cheap True Religion Jeans a hail scarpe nike of Adidas Originals Superstar shells, retro jordans for cheap flash on Canada Goose Womens Coats flash, and Cheap Nike Huarache explosion UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN after explosion nike sb stefan janoski over Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace our heads; the moncler jacket sale moment was a ticklish TOMS SHOES OUTLET one, and I toms sale longed for Hyperdunk 2014 the comparative safety of the fire goedkope nike air max trench. Why Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher had I come coach factory outlet online out? Kobe Shoes Nike I should have Adidas Neo Discount Sale stopped with chaussure basket homme the other stretcher-bearers. But what Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace did zapatillas running it pandora beads matter. I Nike Air Jordan 11 was ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE in Adidas NMD For Sale no greater danger Jordan Store than any Negozi Pandora of my mates; what Cheap Michael Kors Handbags they toms shoes outlet had to stick I adidas schoenen could Nike Shoes Online stick, for the moment at new yeezy shoes least.

The shelling subsided as suddenly adidas outlet as it had begun. Timberland Outlet I Pandora Outlet got up again to Nike Outlet find nike schuhe günstig my Coach Bags On Sale attention Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel directed towards something in New Air Max 2017 front; Ugg Outlet Online Store a dark figure Air Jordan Retro Sale kneeling on suivre un envoi the ground. I Soccer Boots Outlet nike went forward Toms Outlet Online and pandora outlet store found a dead Mens Nike Air Max soldier, ジョーダン スニーカー a Frenchman, a mere skeleton Nike Shox Cheap with the Pandora Store flesh Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher eaten away from Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace his TOMS For Sale face, leaning nike sneakers forward on Pandora Store his entrenching Adidas Originals Sale tool Nike Zapatos over a Jordan Sneakers For Sale little nike tn pas cher hole that Christian Louboutin Heels he cheap uggs for women had Yeezy Black dug in the ground Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher months before.

A tragedy Nike Air Sneakers was there, one of the Cheap Toms Outlet Store sorrowful sights of war. nike sportschuhe The billige nike sko man, no Nike Air Women doubt, had been Adidas Superstar in a charge—the French made a bayonet attack across this ground Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens in Michael Kors the early prada outlet part of last winter—and had been new jordan releases wounded. Immediately he Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher was struck Adidas Superstar Sale Online he got Original Ugg Boots out Air Max Femme his entrenching tool and endeavoured to dig himself Discount TOMS in. モンクレール レディース A few shovelsful of earth Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet were scooped out converse store when Louboutin Wedding Shoes a Official Toms Shoes Outlet bullet Discount Air Max struck him, and Air Nike he Cheap Louboutin Heels leaned[32] Air Max Kopen forward Cheap Michael Kors on his entrenching Hogan Outlet tool, dead. Thus longchamp bags on sale I Canada Goose Outlet found him; and nike mercurial soccer cleats the picture Michael Kors Clearance in Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher the Air max dam grey Nike Air Max Goedkoop night was one of a Nike Soccer Cleats Boots dead Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap man resting nike air for a ugg clearance moment as he Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes dug Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses his own grave.

We Adidas Yeezy Cheap met him, crawling adidas store in Nike Roshe Run Sale on fitflops sale uk all North Face Outlet fours Cheap Real Jordans like a ugg store beetle, reebok running shoes the first case that came under our care. Moncler Sale We dressed a stomach wound in the Nike joggesko dug-out, Portafoglio michael kors and Scarpe Air Max gave the boy canada goose jacket outlet two Cheap True Religion Jeans morphia tablets.... He pandora jewelry store sank into unconsciousness and never Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet recovered. His grave Nike Huarache Womens Cheap is out behind abercrombie and fitch store the church of Loos-Gohelle, and his cap womens nike air max hangs on vans shoe store the arm Billige Nike Sko of the cross that air force one pas cher marks his Canada goose dam sleeping place. A Nike Air Damen man had the calf Pandora Store Sale of his right Nike Air 90 leg Stone Island Outlet blown away; he newest lebron shoes died from shock; another got a bullet Nike Air Pas Cher through his skull, Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale another.... But Uggs Pas Cher Soldes why enumerate how official NHL jerseys young Uggs For Cheap lives Air Max 90 were hurled Toms Factory Outlet away hogan scontate from young chaussure Nike homme bodies?...

On the field of death, the Moncler Outlet Online shells, in colossal[35] joy, chorused Sac a main michael kors their terrible harmonies, making Vans Black Sneakers the nfl store heavens sonorous with cheap nike air max their Michael Kors Outlet wanton and Nike Shoes Sale Store unbridled frenzy; star-shells, which seemed at ugg factory outlet times Jordan Schoenen to be Air Max Pas Cher fixed Ugg boots Sale on the ceiling of Nike Factory Store the sky, Nike Air Max Cheap oscillated in zapatos de futbol nike a botas de futbol dazzling whirl of Chaussure Air Max red and green—and men Nike Air Max Sale died.... We remained Yeezy Boost Sale Online in Boutique Ugg the Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace trenches Jordan Shoes For Cheap the Hugo Boss Sale next day. They Nike Online Store were very Cheap Air Max Trainers quiet, nike air jordan pas cher and Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag we lay at ease nike shoes in Moncler Outlet Store our Air max levně dug-outs, Pandora Official Website read new pandora charms week-old papers, wrote letters and canada goose jackets on sale took turns Nike Store on sentry-go. louboutin heels On 23 IS BACK Store our front lay New Nike Shoes a chaussures nike pas cher dull Ray Ban Sunglasses Online brown, Boty Nike Air monotonous zapatillas nike baratas level TOMS OUTLET and two red-brick Pandora Style Beads villages, Loos and Hulluch. Our barbed-wire Nike Air Huarache For Sale entanglement, twisted Yeezy Men and shell-scarred, cheap uggs showed countless rusty spikes günstige nike schuhe which stuck out ominous and Nike Pas Cher Femme forbidding. A dead German Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap hung on Adidas Originals Stan Smith a wire prop, his feet Ugg Pas Cher En France caught nike air max running shoes in Zapatillas Air Max a Michael Kors Handbags Discount cheval Descuentos Nike de frise, the skin of Cheap Air Max his Soccer Boots Outlet nike face peeling away from Air Max Sneakers his bones, and his hand clutching Jordan Shoes Air the wire as if for zapatilla adidas support. Nike Roshe Run He had been huarache sneakers out there Boost Yeezy Sale On Line for Nike Shox discount Sale many months, nike jordan shoes a foolhardy Cheap Nike Air Huarache foe who got a Canada Goose Outlet bullet Ugg Pas Cher Femme through his head when christian louboutin outlet examining our defences.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads