Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#6725171 - 11/20/12 08:24 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: f22b-dohc]
SW20_MR2 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Markham, Ontario, Canada
23 when home
22 when sleeping
19 when at work

#6725182 - 11/20/12 08:28 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: SW20_MR2]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
are majority of people here in detached houses?

#6725209 - 11/20/12 08:37 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Euphoricuck]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Raptors Land
Side unit town house here. / not ballar.
#6725212 - 11/20/12 08:37 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Euphoricuck]
f22b-dohc Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: canadia
not certified csi baller...semi here

70 fah is what we are set too..

we turn it off when we use a fireplace which is backwards cuz it electric, but looks pretty and sooooooooo lomaaaaantic

#6725248 - 11/20/12 08:46 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Euphoricuck]
Risky Business Offline
Provides a Great Work Environment. he/him
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Euphoric

What does that have to do with anything?

#6725282 - 11/20/12 08:54 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Risky Business]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
 Originally Posted By: Risky Sandpaper

You'll spend more $$$ heating a detached house compared to a semi that shares a wall with another unit.

#6725322 - 11/20/12 09:05 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Risky Business]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

#6725333 - 11/20/12 09:07 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: LNXGUY]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, ON
Townhouse here. So far my furnace is avg 1.5hrs a day. In the summer AC was running 8+ hrs a day.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
'02 Rota Grid - 195-55-16FR (RIP)
'04 Volk GTC - 245-35-19F/275-35-19R (Sold to a farm boi)
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#6725356 - 11/20/12 09:14 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Euphoricuck]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Your question made no sense.

Are you telling me people regulate the temp in their house based on attached vs. detached or comfort level?

#6725430 - 11/20/12 09:35 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: f22b-dohc]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: f22b-dohc
 Originally Posted By: A2B-Civic
Still playing around with the new house and setting the thermostat to optimize the temperature vs. cost.

Right now, I have it as 67 F wake, 62 F leave, 67 F home, 65 F sleep.

(didn't read the manual on the fancy honeywell theromstat so Idon't know how to change it to celsius yet)

I may put it up a degree while sleeping and down a couple at wake as we shower and run out of the house anyway.

What are you guys setting your temps at?

i think i have the same POS thermostat... i cant figure how to canadianize it to celcius

Looked at the manual, mine isn't even an option....gotta check online when I get home and look at the model #.

#6725730 - 11/20/12 11:03 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: LNXGUY]
xza8 Offline
Sr Member

Originally Posted By: LNXGUY

You'll spend more $$$ heating a detached house compared to a semi that shares a wall with another unit.

We are talking about temperatures, not HVAC costs.

#6725789 - 11/20/12 11:18 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: xza8]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

well they are generally linked... and many people run certain temps to try and keep costs down.

dwelling type matters as someone who is inbetween other units may not be inclined to run a lower temp since its easier on their system to keep the temp higher.
But stick them in a detached and their idea of "comfort" may change since it costs more.

Also 20 deg in your place may not be the same as 20 in mine. There is huge variance/variables that could change that comfort level.

So while its an interesting thing to compare values , there are a lot of variables which can change things.

#6725806 - 11/20/12 11:27 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: xza8]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
 Originally Posted By: xza8

Come on man, it's not very hard to see the relation between the two.

#6725827 - 11/20/12 11:31 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: A2B-Lexus]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

I do 19.5 when I am at home. LMAO. I am a peasant...but the house feels warm enough.
So keep it there if you are comfy.

Dont up the temp because canuck is running a grow up and likes it warmer.

#6725837 - 11/20/12 11:35 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: LNXGUY]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: xza8

Come on man, it's not very hard to see the relation between the two.

Don't mind him he's just a bean counter.

Lol @ risky guess it makes too much sense in an attached dwelling using less energy to heat and cool.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d
I thought Spark was a robot from the old movie and I kind of remember seeing him telling some engineer showing the equation for a clear metal that the guy would event years later - porschetr

#6725861 - 11/20/12 11:41 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Hatorade]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ontario, Canada

#6725927 - 11/20/12 12:00 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: loudsubz]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

I am aware of the difference...

Euphoric's question came out of left field when people are posting their temps...not type of dwelling, which why it made no sense in the context of what was discussed.

20C in a detached vs. 20C in an attached by the theromostat is the same sh!t. No one is arguying the rest of the house may have more cold/hot spots depending on dwelling type. That is unless of course I missed the part when we switched the subject to this.

Now considering we've switched subjects, I'm actually curious to know how much efficiency is really gained by having two shared walls vs. none especially when heat generally escapes through your roof. (Assuming all variables are the same, size of heated area, insulation, exposure, layout, etc).

Oh mighty euphoric, please pull out your googletronic server and give us the answer oh mighty engineer.

#6726014 - 11/20/12 12:32 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Risky Business]
qwiksi Offline

Loc: North Pole
Right now the way the temps are..
23 at night(mainly for the kids)
19 during the day

We'll see during winter as it will be the first winter in our new house but at my old place we set and left it at 24 all winter long,furnace didnt run long though as the house was only 1400 sq ft,our new place is close to 3000 sq ft.This past summer the during the heat wave the AC would run 24/7 almost.

#6726231 - 11/20/12 02:02 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: qwiksi]
Alpha-Trion Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Milltown
didn't we have a discussion as well about how efficient it is to have your thermostats drastically set from when you're home vs when you're away? I think I remember reading that setting your thermostat more than 2 degrees celsius less/more when you're away negates any sort of savings as your HVAC needs to work even harder to bring your house back to that temperature when you're home... your HVAC running periodically was more efficient than running it hard for a long period of time. Plus it's alot less stress on the HVAC.

I tried it and noticed my HVAC costs were a little bit less. I could be talking out of my ass, so maybe someone can shed some light?

#6726307 - 11/20/12 02:36 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Alpha-Trion]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Alpha-Trion
didn't we have a discussion as well about how efficient it is to have your thermostats drastically set from when you're home vs when you're away? I think I remember reading that setting your thermostat more than 2 degrees celsius less/more when you're away negates any sort of savings as your HVAC needs to work even harder to bring your house back to that temperature when you're home... your HVAC running periodically was more efficient than running it hard for a long period of time. Plus it's alot less stress on the HVAC.

I tried it and noticed my HVAC costs were a little bit less. I could be talking out of my ass, so maybe someone can shed some light?

The debate around this has been for ages, there are two schools of thought with respective points that make sense. Again it depends on so many factors that results will vary from house to house.

Also you noticing any sort of gain is impossible to measure if you aren't also measuring and keeping track of outside temps while your house is trying to hold a certain temp. My buddy who used to be in the field of doing energy audits and all this work says you are generally safer to just keep it at one temp, but even he admits it will depend from house to house. He keeps his house at 19C I think all the time, for him it work, at high temperatures the results may be different.

There is a huge thread about this on RFD. For my house I find bringing it up my set temp doesn't take long (let's say 30 minutes), but again it depends on how cold it is outside as well. Last year keeping it cooler overnight and warmer in the afternoon worked better than holding a steady temp (for me) based on how much gas I used week over week.

During a colder winter I'd consider holding it steady, but again I will do my own gas consumption calcs rather than going by internet hearsay.

Also, you'd probably gain more efficiency from just getting a better thermostat (I have to do this). As an example, if you set it to 22, you can set a tolerance for the the thermostat to go 1.5 degrees higher (to 23.5) and in turn it taking longer for the house to cool down, reducing the cycle time of the furnance, etc.

#6726314 - 11/20/12 02:40 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Risky Business]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
lol, Sandpaper?

ideally you 'should' save more over time and overall if you have a decent thermostat coupled with a 2-stage or better (ie. multistage) furnace. it can adjust automatically to keep the temp within a degree or so of what you set it at, and minimize how much gas needs to be burned to keep your temps steady. much better than say a 1-stage fully burn "on/off" cycle. of course having good insulation and sealing any drafts spots helps too.

Edited by Screamin Civic (11/20/12 02:40 PM)

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#6726354 - 11/20/12 02:57 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Any of you guys have heat recovery units in your homes? I have one i mine and I get a little tripped out as I feel air from it but the furnance isn't actually on....as far as I can tell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_recovery_ventilation

#6726386 - 11/20/12 03:16 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: A2B-Lexus]
Alpha-Trion Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Milltown
Thanks Vas... as for HRV's, they're awesome. It brings fresh air from outside and expels warm stale air from inside while transferring the heat. Sure theres a little heat loss but its basically like opening your windows in the winter without the cold. Also works if you're cooking something funky (cue Flexin and eddie) or if there's alot of people in the house as well. Do not use it in the summer time.
#6726635 - 11/20/12 05:42 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Alpha-Trion]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Wow amazing you know what you used everyweek and analysed it.... Lmao stfu wally.

Which buddy of yours did home energy audits? Stick to hd returns.

#6726655 - 11/20/12 06:04 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Alpha-Trion]
Hatorade Offline
pheggit
Post Master Supreme

Yea mine has heat recovery as well. Biggest difference I noticed in my place was how well insulated the widows are.

'07 997.1 GT3
'08 E90 M3
'11 E90 d

#6726675 - 11/20/12 06:21 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Euphoricuck]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Wow amazing you know what you used everyweek and analysed it.... Lmao stfu wally.

Which buddy of yours did home energy audits? Stick to hd returns.

Why are you so stupid?

Next time I do anything I will have to check with you if it's ok or not.

Thanks br0.

#6726796 - 11/20/12 07:27 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: A2B-Lexus]
loudsubz Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ontario, Canada
 Quote:
In theory, thermostat setback and setup will almost always save energy, based on the following simple principle of heat transfer: the rate of heat loss (or gain) is primarily a function of the difference in temperature between two objects, such as your house and the surrounding air. In the winter, the colder your house is allowed to get, the slower it loses heat. Although your heater may run for a while during the recovery period when it's bringing the house back up to temperature, you still use less energy than you would keeping the house at a constant temperature around the clock.

Quote:
programmable thermostats indisputably work, and so does setting back the thermostat manually, provided you do it systematically. My indefatigable assistant Una conducted a long-term research project in which she installed a programmable thermostat in her house, aggressively dialed back the nighttime setting for winter, then tracked her energy use for three years, using data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to correct for outdoor temperature differences before and after installation. Result: she saved about 28 percent on her winter gas bill, enough to recover the thermostat’s $120 cost in three months.

Granted, Una's situation was unusual:

Her preferred wintertime thermostat setting had long been a toasty 76.
She set the overnight temperature on the new thermostat all the way down to 50.
Her house is older, with poor windows and Eisenhower-era insulation, and may fairly be described as an energy sieve. (Since a well-insulated house loses less heat to start with, any savings due to setting back the thermostat are likely to be modest.)

Quote:
What kind of savings are more typical? Tough call due to wide variation in houses, heating systems, climate, and energy costs. One rule of thumb is that each degree Fahrenheit you set the thermostat back over an eight-hour period translates to a 1 percent savings in heating costs. A study of two identical Canadian test houses showed an 11-degree setback overnight and during work hours generated a 13 percent savings in gas and a 2 percent savings in electricity (the furnace blower ran less). My guess is that's better than most people will get. A U.S. study of 2,658 gas-heated homes using programmable thermostats found a 6 percent reduction in energy use.

Edited by loudsubz (11/20/12 07:28 PM)

#6726852 - 11/20/12 07:50 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: loudsubz]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Nah bro just leave it at 25.

#6726886 - 11/20/12 08:11 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: loudsubz]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: loudsubz
 Quote:
In theory, thermostat setback and setup will almost always save energy, based on the following simple principle of heat transfer: the rate of heat loss (or gain) is primarily a function of the difference in temperature between two objects, such as your house and the surrounding air. In the winter, the colder your house is allowed to get, the slower it loses heat. Although your heater may run for a while during the recovery period when it's bringing the house back up to temperature, you still use less energy than you would keeping the house at a constant temperature around the clock.

Quote:
programmable thermostats indisputably work, and so does setting back the thermostat manually, provided you do it systematically. My indefatigable assistant Una conducted a long-term research project in which she installed a programmable thermostat in her house, aggressively dialed back the nighttime setting for winter, then tracked her energy use for three years, using data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to correct for outdoor temperature differences before and after installation. Result: she saved about 28 percent on her winter gas bill, enough to recover the thermostat’s $120 cost in three months.

Her house is older, with poor windows and Eisenhower-era insulation, and may fairly be described as an energy sieve. (Since a well-insulated house loses less heat to start with, any savings due to setting back the thermostat are likely to be modest.)

Quote:
What kind of savings are more typical? Tough call due to wide variation in houses, heating systems, climate, and energy costs. One rule of thumb is that each degree Fahrenheit you set the thermostat back over an eight-hour period translates to a 1 percent savings in heating costs. A study of two identical Canadian test houses showed an 11-degree setback overnight and during work hours generated a 13 percent savings in gas and a 2 percent savings in electricity (the furnace blower ran less). My guess is that's better than most people will get. A U.S. study of 2,658 gas-heated homes using programmable thermostats found a 6 percent reduction in energy use.

Nope, ALL WRONG. Unless Euphoric said it, it must be wrong.

It worked for me, but I am lying...

#6726922 - 11/20/12 08:27 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Risky Business]
robbbby Offline
master electrician
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canada
does it really matter what your method is with gas prices as low as they are. At the end of winter we're talking like a possible $5-$10 difference?
#6727095 - 11/20/12 09:45 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Risky Business]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Now that Im at a computer I can reply ...

you said the EXACT opposite.

On top of being an assclown you didnt log your gas weekly...even if you did(loser) theres no way you know for sure the exact percentage being used by the furnace since you have a hot water heater (and possibly the gas dryer still)
Obviously the furnace is the prime user but any differences you saw werent from playing with various temps and logging any difference(you didnt do that) and because you sure as shit wont notice those kinds of changes in a week(especially compared to different outside temps) and more likely resulted from your increased insulation(which derp any mongoloid would do on an older house. Doesnt take consulting with phd's and looking at your gas bill to figure out more insulation on and old sieve is going to save energy costs).

most of us have programmable stats here. Sure even more advanced ones let you adjust the hysteresis which can result in slightly less cycling when its being used more, but youll get more benefit from basic programming changes than using that feature.

In the long run cycling the system frequently is obviously harder on it. as pointed out in loudsubz quotes(which also touch on some other good points like thermal mass) Even the furnace has a thermal mass. You are better to turn it on and let it run a while then to cycle it on and off trying for tight control.

a few degrees deadband is not something you will likely feel anyways unless you are sensitive like canuck.

would you rather run your car for short trips or longer trips where it comes up to temp properly...slightly different but still an applicable example.

what really throws a wrench in it is the outside temps. And since those vary from yr to yr it gets harder to compare. Combine that with usage changes , and gas cost changes it gets even more complex. Bottom line is adjusting the temp down when you arent home(and/ or sleeping) will save you some dollars on your gas bill and equipment life.
People dont generally think about equipment life since the hvac will typically be there long after you have left.

and 20 in one house isnt the same as the other. Those cold(or hot) spots matter and some t stats dont read the same. But you already knew that. Its not out of left field to ask what dwelling type people are in. Shit someone could be in a condo and have their utilities incl with their monthly maint fee and because of that they prefer to run at 25 all the time. Its important to understand as much of the big picture as we can if we are comparing temps. Fucking insecure bean counters.

Originally Posted By: robbbby
does it really matter what your method is with gas prices as low as they are. At the end of winter we're talking like a possible $5-$10 difference?

It will be more than that but a very good point though. No point in being uncomfortable(which is a personal thing) to try and save $20 a month.

#6727106 - 11/20/12 09:51 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Euphoricuck]
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

I do 19.5 when I am at home. LMAO. I am a peasant...but the house feels warm enough.
So keep it there if you are comfy.

Dont up the temp because canuck is running a grow up and likes it warmer.

lol @ growop

soooo...my house, only the garage is attached, what happens na0 for the tempz?!?!!

/mindbl0wn!

#6727140 - 11/20/12 10:16 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Euphoricuck]
Risky Business Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Now that Im at a computer I can reply ...

you said the EXACT opposite.

On top of being an assclown you didnt log your gas weekly...even if you did(loser) theres no way you know for sure the exact percentage being used by the furnace since you have a hot water heater (and possibly the gas dryer still)
Obviously the furnace is the prime user but any differences you saw werent from playing with various temps and logging any difference(you didnt do that) and because you sure as shit wont notice those kinds of changes in a week(especially compared to different outside temps) and more likely resulted from your increased insulation(which derp any mongoloid would do on an older house. Doesnt take consulting with phd's and looking at your gas bill to figure out more insulation on and old sieve is going to save energy costs).

most of us have programmable stats here. Sure even more advanced ones let you adjust the hysteresis which can result in slightly less cycling when its being used more, but youll get more benefit from basic programming changes than using that feature.

In the long run cycling the system frequently is obviously harder on it. as pointed out in loudsubz quotes(which also touch on some other good points like thermal mass) Even the furnace has a thermal mass. You are better to turn it on and let it run a while then to cycle it on and off trying for tight control.

a few degrees deadband is not something you will likely feel anyways unless you are sensitive like canuck.

would you rather run your car for short trips or longer trips where it comes up to temp properly...slightly different but still an applicable example.

what really throws a wrench in it is the outside temps. And since those vary from yr to yr it gets harder to compare. Combine that with usage changes , and gas cost changes it gets even more complex. Bottom line is adjusting the temp down when you arent home(and/ or sleeping) will save you some dollars on your gas bill and equipment life.
People dont generally think about equipment life since the hvac will typically be there long after you have left.

and 20 in one house isnt the same as the other. Those cold(or hot) spots matter and some t stats dont read the same. But you already knew that. Its not out of left field to ask what dwelling type people are in. Shit someone could be in a condo and have their utilities incl with their monthly maint fee and because of that they prefer to run at 25 all the time. Its important to understand as much of the big picture as we can if we are comparing temps. Fucking insecure bean counters.

I said the exact opposite yet you are repeating everything that I already said?!?!?!?!

LOL @ herp derp troll

Let's racap:

I said based on my logs and calcs of my gas meter over the winter of last year running both reg temp and adjusted I said my house performed better with adjusted.

You agree, yet I am wrong. Never mind, I am actually lying on top of it right? During the winter I logged my gas meter EVERY SINGLE week and i've done the test MULTIPLE times throughout the entire season where my furnace was on?!?! I am not claiming for exact results, but that my best way to reduce error from outside temps. Results were pretty consistent (relatively) between the weeks. The only thing that I found is that during milder temps the programming worked better, but during colder weeks the difference wouldn't be as big...hence why I need to do more testing during colder times to see, which works better.

Also, since you are such a dense wally you do realize that hot water usage is pretty fucking stable week over a week right. Also it's not like I run my dryer 10 times one week and 0 the next. But you are so desperate to be right you are just grasping at straws now. Anyway, now that we know you are worthless, go look up historical temps for last winter (never mind, you don't even have access to that at mickey d's)...fortunately with the mild winter temps stayed pretty stable, which allowed for my calcs to be more accurate than comparing the heating of the house at -30 one week and at +10 the next.

I talk about hot/cold spots...you talk about the same shit...I am wrong.

Hysterisis...only a degenerate that's still in university is trying to push his weight around with irrelevance. Thanks, go back to class wanker. Come back next Tuesday with the latest from your prof ;\)

I already covered the temps outside being one of the biggest challenges to measuring any sort of result with accuracy. STFU

WTF are you paid for, you know fuck all and the rest of your time is spent arguing on forums and googling bullshit.

#6727182 - 11/20/12 10:53 PM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Risky Business]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

As I said insecure bean counters calling the kettle black. Ru4real? boring trololol. Go attempt personal insults in your latest returns thread.

Alpha also has two daughters now so running the house down to 10 deg is not a likely scenario. He will likely want to keep it relatively comfy for them. As long as hes not reckless with it it will be fine. Look for savings elsewhere.

#6727360 - 11/21/12 07:15 AM Re: What is your home temperature? v. Fall/Winter edition [Re: Euphoricuck]
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

i like reese's peanut butter cups

Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads