Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5882104 - 10/24/11 06:49 PM Can anyone share experience with BNR turbo rebuilds?
MiataOwner Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Walking in Memphis
I'll save you the long diatribe that I was originally going to post. Suffice it to say that, due to my current location in Commiefornia, it's beneficial to keep a stock-looking turbo. The turbo replacement options for a ridiculously limited 5500-production run of factory turbo Miatas are almost zilch, unless you want to rip out the stock manifold and downpipe -- which I cannot do easily around the CARB nazi regime.

There is one place though, named BNR Supercars (ha!), that will basically frankenstien the stock IHI turbo and wedge a Mitsu 16g/18g/20g into it's hollow shell. You can read more about it here, if you want.

Question to the forum? Have you, or anyone you know, dealt with BNR? Anything you'd like to relay, bad or good?

Videos
#5882721 - 10/24/11 11:32 PM Re: Can anyone share experience with BNR turbo rebuilds? [Re: MiataOwner]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
Not personally, but on H-T, I have read good things.

#5882796 - 10/25/11 12:18 AM Re: Can anyone share experience with BNR turbo rebuilds? [Re: SiAdam]
MiataOwner Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Walking in Memphis
I didn't really think to check there, but now I'm gonna go trolling. Thanks \:\)

#5883113 - 10/25/11 09:13 AM Re: Can anyone share experience with BNR turbo rebuilds? [Re: MiataOwner]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
 Originally Posted By: TiburonOwner
I didn't really think to check there, but now I'm gonna go trolling. Thanks \:\)

NP, it's been a few years. I haven't heard much lately, but I don't get on their much anymore, and when I do it's only the Drag racing section.

Good luck.

#6215365 - 03/16/12 09:40 PM Re: Can anyone share experience with BNR turbo rebuilds? [Re: SiAdam]
volunteer Offline

Thank you for sharing experience with BNR turbo rebuilds

Edited by volunteer (03/16/12 09:40 PM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, tenplanescrashing 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Brake Kits Cheap
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brakes
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
Cruchfield
Audio/Video/Cameras
DeadWood Knives
Knives, Home & Hunting
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
TireRack
Tires/Wheels/Suspension
Truck Accessories
Tonneaus, Running Boards
1-800-Flowers
Flowers & Gift Baskets
WeatherTech
Coupon Code "take10"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
Artisan Soap Lab
Handcrafted Bodycare
Advertisement

| Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Pads & Rotors | Performance Brake Kits | Porsche Brake Upgrades-Big Brake Kits | WeatherTech Mats -Coupon Code weathertech10