Page all of 3 123>
Topic Options
#5853044 - 10/11/11 12:05 AM Another Progress Thread. (2014 Pic)
H Street NW Offline
TheSavior
Poster

Loc: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Since I've seen a few posted up today I figured why not join the cool kids club, eh?

Started on 08/07/2011 at 229.5 Lbs. and have cut down to 189.5 Lbs. as of this morning. Things have just started, so I'll just call this thread a placeholder for new and improved pics of the future.

The game plan is another week focusing on cardio and weight loss, and then shifting focus building muscle and while maintaining my current weight and some day down the road seeing bodyfat in the ~10% range. Undoubtedly I've got a long road ahead of me, but the only thing that can hold me back is myself and I have absolutely no anticipation of that being the case.

That said...

More to come in the future!

Oh yeah, and thanks to people who've posted here in the past where I've been able to gather information and shout out to Lewis, as he's been beyond helpful, even if he does enjoy the dick.

12/04/2012: So I'm back to the gym. Over the span of April through September I probably made it to the gym all of 10 times. Back at it in a regular basis now since October and noticing some good progress in my lifts. Going LeanGains 5 days a week and then getting a little sloppy on the weekends for now, but that will change come a few weeks from now when I do some cutting. Anyways, just posting pics as a starting point for round 2 of in shapeness.

Edited by H Street NW (06/13/14 04:38 AM)

#5853053 - 10/11/11 12:13 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
HX_Guy Offline
Please blame any typos on my executive assistant
Post Master Supreme

Damn man...40lbs in 2 months? How in the hell...that's impressive! Congrats.
2022 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate

#5853073 - 10/11/11 12:28 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: HX_Guy]
H Street NW Offline
TheSavior
Poster

Thanks! I appreciate it.

So far the key has been a very strict diet and a ton of cardio. On average, I keep it around 1400 calories and no cheat days. As far as what I'm consuming, it's tons of chicken, turkey, tuna, and lean hamburger as well as green vegetable, especially broccoli. On the flip side, I'm avoiding grains by all means necessary and keeping it pretty low on the carbs. Ultimately, following a hybrid of a calorie counting Paleo-centric diet if I had to call it anything.

In the gym it's been cardio, cardio, and more cardio with most weeks consisting of 4 days on and 1 day off. Ideally I'll run on the treadmill unless the shin splints kick in, then it's onto the stationary.

Also, a great food to keep me focused while satisfying the sweet tooth and staying strict on my diet is protein cheesecake. I know it's been listed in a few threads here and Lewis turned me onto it, but it's around 300 calories, 5g carbs, and 50g protein. If you don't have the recipe let me know and I'd be happy to shoot it your way.

#5853112 - 10/11/11 12:54 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
dirtyS13drifta
Unregistered

Would like recipe...
#5853118 - 10/11/11 12:56 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Jayhawk Country
 Originally Posted By: dirtyS13drifta
Would like recipe...

http://www.criticalbench.com/pdf/top_10_recipes.pdf

#5853303 - 10/11/11 08:36 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: HX_Guy]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: IA
 Originally Posted By: HX_Guy
Damn man...40lbs in 2 months? How in the hell...that's impressive! Congrats.

BOOM...that's what real work is like!

REPRESENTIN UP IN HURRRRR...

Credit goes to Drew for the protein cheesecake.

#5853310 - 10/11/11 08:43 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Lewis]
FireInTheWhole Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Port Orange, FL
Dude, awesome progress!
#5926260 - 11/12/11 02:30 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: FireInTheWhole]
H Street NW Offline
TheSavior
Poster

Doing some update action. Pic below is at right about 12 weeks and about 4 weeks past the last update. Nonetheless, here you are.

Suggestions/comments/etc. more than welcomed! Thanks.

#5926262 - 11/12/11 02:33 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

BIG UPS TO MY DAWG!

Take notes HX_GUY and others....count them calories.

#5926268 - 11/12/11 02:37 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
HX_Guy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Suggestion...get a tan. \:D

Props on the progress though, that's great especially for 12 weeks! How much total weight have you lost? Are you planning to lose more? I'd say your current weight looks pretty good, maybe start mixing some weight lifting in?

#5926428 - 11/12/11 05:20 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
Serendipitous Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Northern California
Wow

Great example of what you can do if the desire and effort is there. You only get what you give.

#5926479 - 11/12/11 06:20 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Serendipitous]
sexypants Offline
Post Master

Nice, looks like its time to hit some light weights to fill in that frame with muscles.
#5927397 - 11/13/11 02:27 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: sexypants]
Back 5 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: CA
Very awesome work OP! Sharky...you reading this???

#5927429 - 11/13/11 02:51 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Back 5]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

This is how you do a weight loss thread. Everyone else take notes.
#5927529 - 11/13/11 04:40 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Back 5]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Aisle 7
 Originally Posted By: Back 5

He's doing the same thing I am doing. I lost 20 pounds in the first 4 weeks. I do need to add more cardio though. ;\)

#5927636 - 11/13/11 06:36 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Silock]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Silock
This is how you do a weight loss thread. Everyone else take notes.

IOWANED representing up in hurr!!!

#5927716 - 11/13/11 07:22 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
HX_Guy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Yo Shark Attack

He's doing the same thing I am doing. I lost 20 pounds in the first 4 weeks. I do need to add more cardio though. ;\)

I thought you weren't counting calories, or you are?

#5927791 - 11/13/11 08:16 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: HX_Guy]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

I'm not. I don't feel the need to do so but if I did I would probably be a few hundred more calories per day than H Street NW.

#5927804 - 11/13/11 08:25 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

I'm not. I don't feel the need to do so but if I did I would probably be a few hundred more calories per day than H Street NW.

That shit adds up over time. Isn't it easier to just cut down quickly and then get back to a more comfortable level?

#5927839 - 11/13/11 08:37 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Silock]
Big Tasty Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
Excellent progress! What weight are you at now?
#5927840 - 11/13/11 08:37 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Silock]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

That shit adds up over time. Isn't it easier to just cut down quickly and then get back to a more comfortable level?

I have cut down considerably from what I was eating before I started.

I don't want to derail this thread but I am of a totally different mindset when it comes to (counting) calories and I am still getting results. The only time I read labels is to check if there's anything processed in the ingredients.

#5927844 - 11/13/11 08:38 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

You know that's not going to work very much longer, right?
#5927888 - 11/13/11 08:53 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Silock]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Whatever you say, pal..

I'm not sure what is so hard for you and others to understand? Low carb diets, (less foods consumed turning into glucose), evokes less insulin production which puts the body in a state of ketosis. The body starts burning ketones instead of glucose for energy and weight loss ensues.

A few hundred calories isn't going to make much of a difference. The calories aren't stored as fat. The body consumes them as energy.

*overly simplified explanation*

#5927935 - 11/13/11 09:09 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
Krys Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: texas
Drew understands it. He used to be in favor of thelc way (http://forums.clubsi.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/4242985) and he's actually one of the big reasons Brandon and I went down this path.

Anything about lc is going to start a debate that will go round and round and end in calories in/calories out.

If it works for you and is easy to follow, then run with it. I love it, feel great, and know it's right for me. It's working well for the op, so props to him. He looks great. Let's put the train back on the track. It's not worth killing another thread over.

#5927961 - 11/13/11 09:18 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Krys]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Krys
Drew understands it. He used to be in favor of thelc way (http://forums.clubsi.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/4242985) and he's actually one of the big reasons Brandon and I went down this path.

Anything about lc is going to start a debate that will go round and round and end in calories in/calories out.

If it works for you and is easy to follow, then run with it. I love it, feel great, and know it's right for me. It's working well for the op, so props to him. He looks great. Let's put the train back on the track. It's not worth killing another thread over.

You're right. Back on track. \:D

#5927998 - 11/13/11 09:34 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

FYI Op is following calories in/calories out.

#5928080 - 11/13/11 10:14 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Whatever you say, pal..

Uh, okay. PAL.

Quote:
I'm not sure what is so hard for you and others to understand? Low carb diets, (less foods consumed turning into glucose), evokes less insulin

I'm going to stop you right there. This is FALSE. Not even close to true.

High protein and high fat foods elicited a higher insulin secretion than carbohydrates.
http://www.ajcn.org/content/66/5/1264.abstract

High protein diet resulted in higher insulin secretion than a balanced diet:
http://jn.nutrition.org/content/112/4/681.full.pdf

That statement has been proven to be false many times over.

Insulin is simply a storage hormone. It stores blood sugar as fat, yes. It also shuttles protein into muscle cells (and other cells). It facilitates the movement of lipids into cells. It's not JUST about storing glucose as fat.

Quote:
A few hundred calories isn't going to make much of a difference. The calories aren't stored as fat. The body consumes them as energy.

If you are over your BMR + activity calories, yes, they are, no matter how much you wish this weren't the case. A few hundred calories makes a WORLD of difference. A few hundred calories, for me, is the difference between burning 1 pound of fat per week or gaining 1 pound of fat. It makes a difference, even when you're on a low-carb diet.

Originally Posted By: Krys

I still am in favor of it for weight loss, but for different reasons. It ensures adequate protein intake while dieting, which is important for maintaining muscle mass. And, for me, it's more satiating than any other diet.

I'm beginning to think that some of the new research is the key to why LC diets seem to work "better" than other diets. If, as the new research suggests, the true caloric value of 1 gram of protein is 3.2 kcals instead of 4, you're looking at a diet that is essentially 20% more effective, if you think you're actually consuming 4 calories per gram of protein. So, if you're calculating that you are getting 200g of protein, it isn't 800 calories, but actually 640. That's a huge difference over time.

Quote:

It's actually the same argument. You LC people just think you're consuming more calories than you actually are ;\)

Again, I'm not anti-low carb at all. Look at my food diary from my cut. It's about as low-carb as you can realistically get. But it was controlled for total calories instead of ad libitum protein intake.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Silock?date=2011-09-19

#5928177 - 11/13/11 10:48 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Silock]
Krys Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: texas
I personally kept my cals to 1200, and got there with lc foods. I know that I need to control my calories. For me, I've learned that I also need to watch my carbs if I want to feel good and notconstantly be craving foods that cause me to overeat. I tracked both cals and carbs carefully, and limiting carbs also helped me lower my calories "naturally". The high fat and protein keep me full.

I think most lc people think they have a really huge calorie advantage and that they don't need to count. That's all fine and well starting off, especially if they have a lot to loose. Eventually that changes, and it all comes full circle and back to calories in and out. Too many people that try to follow lc just assume it's a free pass to eat as much as they want along as it's lc, and I'm well aware that isn't the case. I'd have been back to where I started at if I bought in to that. I've seen loads of people fail and fail hard because of that flawed thinking.

I feel better eating this way, so I stick with it. I still track daily, and know that I can have a high carb day as long as my calories stay in check. I usually feel like shit after, so that's enough of a deterrent to keep me from doing it often. I find it really easy to follow, which is also a plus. For me, while it was originally a weight loss tool, it's turned out to be a way of eating that makes me feel best. That's paramount for me. It's now just an added benefit that it's made maintaining my loss easy.

The new scientific ideas are really interesting. I follow a lot of it closely, so it'll be interesting to see what ends up coming of all of it.

#5928192 - 11/13/11 10:57 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Krys]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

:thumbs up:
#5928517 - 11/14/11 08:15 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Silock]
Back 5 Offline
Post Master Supreme

We aren't trying to rail on you Sharky, but we can see the end result better than you can. We are all hoping you don't fall off the wagon, but according to your posts you are setting yourself up for failure.

Read through the links that Silock posted and really understand the physiology and research. Losing weight (and keeping it off) is a very disciplined process. You are undoubtedly eating less calories now than you used to, thus you are losing weight, but if you don't get a handle on exactly how many calories you are consuming, eventually you will fall back into a pattern of overeating.

We are trying to help you understand why the # of calories is so important.

If someone is trying to budget their money and save for a purchase of some sort. Would you think it were a good saving practice if they don't really know how much extraneous expenditures they have? If they say "Eh, I think I'm spending this much on extra stuff" an accountant is going to holler and tell them they need to get organized, otherwise they will ultimately overspend in the long run and never save adequately.

Same exact principle here.

#5928576 - 11/14/11 08:53 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Back 5]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

We aren't trying to rail on you Sharky, but we can see the end result better than you can. We are all hoping you don't fall off the wagon, but according to your posts you are setting yourself up for failure.

Read through the links that Silock posted and really understand the physiology and research. Losing weight (and keeping it off) is a very disciplined process. You are undoubtedly eating less calories now than you used to, thus you are losing weight, but if you don't get a handle on exactly how many calories you are consuming, eventually you will fall back into a pattern of overeating.

If someone is trying to budget their money and save for a purchase of some sort. Would you think it were a good saving practice if they don't really know how much extraneous expenditures they have? If they say "Eh, I think I'm spending this much on extra stuff" an accountant is going to holler and tell them they need to get organized, otherwise they will ultimately overspend in the long run and never save adequately.

This will be my very last post in this forum.

This thread had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with me and yet, you felt the need to pull my name into it.

Every thing I post, every idea different from the status quo from those in this forum is "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG." So whatever points you try to make are lost in the translation.

And for every link posted to bolster arguments that I'm doing it wrong, there's another thousand or so, from credible resources, which state the opposite.

BTW, the links Silock posted are regarding HIGH PROTEIN diets which I am not nor ever claimed to be on. I'm on a paleo/whole foods diet and have been from the beginning.

N Street NW, keep up the good work.

#5928626 - 11/14/11 09:11 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

I don't feel I've been attacked.

I do feel that the concepts of what's working for me, similar to what H Street NW is doing (without counting calories) is wrong in the eyes of most people here.

Oh damn, now THIS is my very last post. \:D

#5928702 - 11/14/11 09:43 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
Back 5 Offline
Post Master Supreme

This will be my very last post in this forum.

This thread had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with me and yet, you felt the need to pull my name into it.

Every thing I post, every idea different from the status quo from those in this forum is "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG." So whatever points you try to make are lost in the translation.

And for every link posted to bolster arguments that I'm doing it wrong, there's another thousand or so, from credible resources, which state the opposite.

BTW, the links Silock posted are regarding HIGH PROTEIN diets which I am not nor ever claimed to be on. I'm on a paleo/whole foods diet and have been from the beginning.

N Street NW, keep up the good work.

Sorry Shark, didn't mean for my post to come across as me saying you are doing something wrong \:\( It was meant more as a way to better optimize.

#5928703 - 11/14/11 09:45 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
PA2KFBPSI Offline
Post Master

Wow, great results...actually pretty amazing. Are your friends and family shocked?
#5928708 - 11/14/11 09:48 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
mrnismo Offline
Post Master

Loc: PCB
 Originally Posted By: [OB11BO
]

Whatever you say, pal..

Uh, okay. PAL.

Quote:
I'm not sure what is so hard for you and others to understand? Low carb diets, (less foods consumed turning into glucose), evokes less insulin

I'm going to stop you right there. This is FALSE. Not even close to true.

High protein and high fat foods elicited a higher insulin secretion than carbohydrates.
http://www.ajcn.org/content/66/5/1264.abstract

High protein diet resulted in higher insulin secretion than a balanced diet:
http://jn.nutrition.org/content/112/4/681.full.pdf

That statement has been proven to be false many times over.

Insulin is simply a storage hormone. It stores blood sugar as fat, yes. It also shuttles protein into muscle cells (and other cells). It facilitates the movement of lipids into cells. It's not JUST about storing glucose as fat.
So, as a simpleton, I'm confused...

Do you want high levels or levels of insulin then?

There's still a lot of 'broscience' folks out there, some very reputable in the fitness industry, that claim you want to spike your insulin post workout. But the most respected folks like Alan Aragon claim this is BS and that there is no reason you ever need to spike your insulin with quick digesting carbs.

All I'll add to the LC debate is that to me personally low carb diets are far more satiating, and thus easier to adhere to, than high carb. I don't know what to believe as far as the 'humans haven't evolved long enough to properly digest carbs' debate so I just stay away from it now. If I want to lose weight I drop carbs because it's so much easier for me and that's it.

The one point I'll add to Sharky's 'eat whole food and don't count calories' argument is that it is very tough for most people to actually eat in excess when you're eating whole foods because they are far more nutrient dense/caloric sparse than processed foods. Most of us could inhale a pound of donuts for a few thousand calories and still be hungry an hour later but try eating a pound of chicken and broccoli and see how hungry you are.

#5928710 - 11/14/11 09:49 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: mrnismo]
mrnismo Offline
Post Master

Oh yeah, and you're kicking ass H Street!!!!
#5929337 - 11/14/11 02:02 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
Duc Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: MD
congrats bro

as far as sharky....ya'll gotta leave him be. as the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make 'em drink. sharky is that horse. if he feels that the way that he is doing his diet is right.....let him go at it until he fails at it or doesn't get the results as fast as he would like.

speaking of which...holy fucking man boobs. i need to get back on the wagon. sitting at 200 is getting on my nerves(no matter what my fiancee says about me looking perfect in her eyes. i'm starting to feel miserable with this shit).

..you can NEVER out train a bad diet -- FitExcellence

#5929395 - 11/14/11 02:11 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Duc]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Hey emo negro, I'm not looking for FAST results but thanks for the useless chime in, as usual.

We'll see who gets rid of their man boobs first. ;\)

#5929524 - 11/14/11 02:40 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

]Duc has man boobs? Or are you referring to the dude in this thread?

Originally Posted By: big colloRAHRAH
congrats bro

speaking of which...holy fucking man boobs. i need to get back on the wagon. sitting at 200 is getting on my nerves(no matter what my fiancee says about me looking perfect in her eyes. i'm starting to feel miserable with this shit).

#5929546 - 11/14/11 02:48 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
Back 5 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Yeah...I thought Duc was at 170 or something He always looks skinny in the mirror shots we see

#5929651 - 11/14/11 03:13 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Quote:

No, there aren't. Show me the scientific studies and evidence. Opinion papers are not valid research.

Quote:

So why were you babbling on about ketosis and low carbs? Do you realize how low your carbs have to be in order for you to get into ketosis? If you are eating a balanced diet, then you won't get into that state.

Everything you have said so far just doesn't make sense. You aren't going for a low carb diet, but somehow, you are in ketosis. And because of this, you also magically don't need to count calories.

No one is attacking you. Everyone is just trying to help, but you're too goddamned stubborn to see it.

#5929668 - 11/14/11 03:16 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
Duc Offline
Post Master Supreme

nah bro. i've put on some weight. i'm at 200 now. i have a pony keg down there now

i need to get on the ball

btw, before you think that i was attacking you about your man boobs, i wasn't. i was referring to myself just like i did in my fb update right before i posted this(after looking at the OP's picture)

as silock said, you're being too fucking stubborn and ignorant to listen to any advice anyone is trying to give your dumbass. if you don't want to listen...fine, but don't get mad when there are people in here who have a better idea of what they are preaching than you. if you were soo knowledgeable about your diet, why are you in the shape that you are now??

oh yeah..wheat bread does make you fat. bread is a carb. no matter how much you eat of it, it still has the propensity to make you gain weight

#5929725 - 11/14/11 03:27 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
Duc Offline
Post Master Supreme

]

nah bro. i've put on some weight. i'm at 200 now. i have a pony keg down there now

Get off the cake and couch fucker!

no cake...a bit of the couch though.

i've been running for the past three weeks but i need to get my diet in order and scheduling down. coffee for breakfast, soup for lunch, run after work(4-6miles/9.30pace) and then something to eat later unless i fall asleep and skip dinner is doing my body bad. it falls into starvation mode and is maintaining no matter how many calories i burn exercising. on the off days, dealing w my fiancee's schedule...it's some form of fast food for dinner on the nights that she's off

#5929872 - 11/14/11 04:02 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Duc]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

IOWAAAAAAA RUN THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BITCH

#5929906 - 11/14/11 04:11 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Lewis]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
congrats op!!!!

keep up the great work. i finally made a weekend without beer

been a while since I did that.

#5929913 - 11/14/11 04:11 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Duc]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

]

Get off the cake and couch fucker!

no cake...a bit of the couch though.

i've been running for the past three weeks but i need to get my diet in order and scheduling down. coffee for breakfast, soup for lunch, run after work(4-6miles/9.30pace) and then something to eat later unless i fall asleep and skip dinner is doing my body bad. it falls into starvation mode and is maintaining no matter how many calories i burn exercising. on the off days, dealing w my fiancee's schedule...it's some form of fast food for dinner on the nights that she's off

Starvation mode...seriously? come on now.

#5929951 - 11/14/11 04:20 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Duc]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

btw, before you think that i was attacking you about your man boobs, i wasn't. i was referring to myself just like i did in my fb update right before i posted this(after looking at the OP's picture)

as silock said, you're being too fucking stubborn and ignorant to listen to any advice anyone is trying to give your dumbass. if you don't want to listen...fine, but don't get mad when there are people in here who have a better idea of what they are preaching than you. if you were soo knowledgeable about your diet, why are you in the shape that you are now??

Easy Button answer - Poor diet full of processed foods, no exercise and too much PBR and vodka. HERP DERP!

Just because you and others think or believe that you are right, doesn't make you right. Like mine, yours are just opinions. There's no fact in what has been spouted in this thread. As stated, I'm doing nothing different than what the OP is doing. I'm just not counting carbs because I do not need to.

Quote:
oh yeah..wheat bread does make you fat. bread is a carb. no matter how much you eat of it, it still has the propensity to make you gain weight

You're talking "starvation mode" and you call me a dumb ass?

I'm done with the fitness forum.

I would like to sincerely thank those from this forum who have PM'd me with a non-judgmental view of their ideas on nutrition and fitness.

#5929969 - 11/14/11 04:26 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

OP isn't counting carbs he's counting cals.

#5929985 - 11/14/11 04:33 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Lewis]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Yeah, cals. \:\)
#5930010 - 11/14/11 04:44 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
Artvandelay
Unregistered

Quote:
Just because you and others think or believe that you are right, doesn't make you right. Like mine, yours are just opinions.

Yes, the people that you argue with about fitness just accidently got jacked or ripped over the years of posting on the fitness forum. None of us have any idea what we're talking about and your opinion on fitness is just as valuable as mine.

#5930032 - 11/14/11 04:54 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

There's no fact in what has been spouted in this thread. As stated, I'm doing nothing different than what the OP is doing.

My posts have been nothing BUT facts.

Yes, you are doing something drastically different. I'm glad it's working for you for now.

When you stall out, we will gladly welcome you back and help you out. Good luck!

#5930057 - 11/14/11 05:00 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Artvandelay
 Quote:
Just because you and others think or believe that you are right, doesn't make you right. Like mine, yours are just opinions.

Yes, the people that you argue with about fitness just accidently got jacked or ripped over the years of posting on the fitness forum. None of us have any idea what we're talking about and your opinion on fitness is just as valuable as mine.

You're still my boy, Art. \:D

I will update at least once a month. ;\)

#5930171 - 11/14/11 05:47 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
Impulsive Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Edmonton
Everything seems to work at the start when you just clean up your act. Cutting out junk and eating decent stuff usually gets overweight people started on the path, but really counting is what matters the most.

#6037723 - 01/04/12 07:22 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Impulsive]
H Street NW Offline
TheSavior
Poster

Got a tad-bit careless during the holiday season w/ my diet, but still feeling pretty good on my progress. Picture above was taken about 4 1/2 months in weighing 179. At about 13% body fat right at the moment per my caliper, still shooting for around 8% when it's all said and done, but hopefully a bit heavier than now (with more muscle, essentially).

Any comments/questions/etc. are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks!

#6037814 - 01/04/12 08:03 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
HX_Guy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Christ man, that's incredible! So 4.5 months and down from 229.5 to 179.0 (50.5 lbs).

THAT...is the definition of doing it right. I don't remember if you already told us...what is your work out routine? I know you said tons of cardio, but are you also lifting? it looks like you are.

#6037957 - 01/04/12 09:16 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

HAHHAHAHHA YA MOTHER FUCKERS.. MY DAWGGGGGGGGG

#6038097 - 01/04/12 10:24 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
HX_Guy Offline
Post Master Supreme

He said this previously about his diet and work out...

Quote:
So far the key has been a very strict diet and a ton of cardio. On average, I keep it around 1400 calories and no cheat days. As far as what I'm consuming, it's tons of chicken, turkey, tuna, and lean hamburger as well as green vegetable, especially broccoli. On the flip side, I'm avoiding grains by all means necessary and keeping it pretty low on the carbs. Ultimately, following a hybrid of a calorie counting Paleo-centric diet if I had to call it anything.

In the gym it's been cardio, cardio, and more cardio with most weeks consisting of 4 days on and 1 day off. Ideally I'll run on the treadmill unless the shin splints kick in, then it's onto the stationary.

#6038101 - 01/04/12 10:26 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: HX_Guy]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

I believe he's doing a form of the 5x5 routine right now.

#6038137 - 01/04/12 10:46 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Lewis]
H Street NW Offline
TheSavior
Poster

Thanks for the kind words.

In regards to what's been going on, the cardio has actually died down since the end of October and in turn I've stopped focusing on the rapid cutting of weight. Since then, I've switched focus over to Starting Strength workouts on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday w/ a 5K run on Tuesday and Thursday. Diet is still on track, but I've jumped up to around 1800 calories per day. As far as weight, I've been sitting at about 179 for the last month, which is fine as my body fat has still been dropping. I'm sure if I wanted to I could be 170 right now, but I'm more focused on getting to 8% or so body fat w/ as much muscle as I can possibly throw on.

#6038216 - 01/04/12 11:34 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
Serendipitous Offline
Post Master Supreme

How old are you?

#6038233 - 01/04/12 11:39 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Serendipitous]
H Street NW Offline
TheSavior
Poster

24 as of about a week ago.
#6038263 - 01/04/12 11:59 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
Serendipitous Offline
Post Master Supreme

Keep up the good work.

#6040564 - 01/05/12 08:18 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
137 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Newsomville, CA
sharky, log the shit on myfitness pal. As much as I hate to admit it all of them are right.

When I stopped using my fitness pal to log my foods I started to sneak in a snack here and there and couldn't figure out why I was still stuck at 204lbs. I was gaining lean mass and dropping fat but that number was not moving. My body fat percentage is still pretty fucking high.

I went h.a.m before this diet challenge to pad my stats and started in at 212lbs so far I'm going on day 3 of strict paleo dieting, no sugars, no coffee, well you already know and I'm down 4lbs doing my normal crossfit regimine. I'm going to do some supplemental circuit training on the weekends leading up to the end of the competition and am also shooting for a goal weight of 190lbs by the end of february.

The calorie tracking on myfitnesspal help's me get a gauge of what I need to be eating more of and what I need to kick back on, my cals looks good but the sodium and cholesterol are still slightly over not by much.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/waynetedwards

If you're on mfp op I'd love to see what you're eating as well.

#6040583 - 01/05/12 08:32 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: 137]
Cheesegoggles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Here
Awesome job by the OP
#6041227 - 01/06/12 09:07 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Cheesegoggles]
Maximus
Unregistered

shock!
#6041279 - 01/06/12 09:29 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

Dude you should have signed up for Pharell's it's a grand if you win.

#6041316 - 01/06/12 09:51 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
PA2KFBPSI Offline
Post Master

Did you ever mention how tall you are?

I would like to add: Congrats on the bad ass transformation. Solid work!

Edited by PA2KFBPSI (01/06/12 09:52 AM)
Edit Reason: congrats

#6041345 - 01/06/12 10:05 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: HX_Guy]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

THAT...is the definition of doing it right.
eh.... not so much. Hes definitely better than the avg person would see. ie:I wouldnt dive into this stuff and expect his kind of results.

great work OP

*wonders where the anti cardio apologists are*

#6041350 - 01/06/12 10:07 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Euphoricuck]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Euphoric

THAT...is the definition of doing it right.
eh.... not so much. Hes definitely better than the avg person would see. ie:I wouldnt dive into this stuff and expect his kind of results.

great work OP

I don't get what you are saying...Of course his results are better than the average person losing weight, because he did everything perfect in the time frame. If other people did the same thing without cheating they should expect the same results.

And to your edit: I would bet he would credit most of his weight loss to the diet not the cardio.

#6041440 - 01/06/12 10:30 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Lewis]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

its a balance of both. no way he wouldve got those results from diet alone.

and no most people shouldnt expect those kinds of results.

#6041452 - 01/06/12 10:33 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Euphoricuck]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

They should expect these results if they were as strict as he was, and I don't think he was running much till the end.

#6078392 - 01/21/12 11:30 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
H Street NW Offline
TheSavior
Poster

Pretty comparable to the last update in all honesty, but I figured why not.

As far as MyFitnessPal.com, I rarely use it as I eat the exact same thing 9 out of 10 days, but to the people that asked or anyone else, feel free to add me and I'll try to stay a bit more consistent. Username is BlkdOutSTI.

Still on Starting Strength 3x per week with cardio 2x, and as much as I wish I could do more lifting wise (4x per week), I'm sticking to the book and doing what's advised. At about 2,300 calories per day now, with a bigggg cut scheduled at the beginning of May.

Other than that, someone asked my height earlier, which is right about 6'2".

Anything else, whether it be feedback, questions, etc. let a ninja know. Thanks!

P.S. - Anyone have any recommendations for stretch marks? I've read around, and haven't really ever come across any one strong consensus for what has the highest regard. Thanks!

#6078404 - 01/21/12 11:39 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
Artvandelay
Unregistered

Excellent work. Looking pretty diesel.

As for the stretch marks, cocoa butter or crack open a vitamin e pill and rub it on

#6078597 - 01/21/12 01:50 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: H Street NW

P.S. - Anyone have any recommendations for stretch marks? I've read around, and haven't really ever come across any one strong consensus for what has the highest regard. Thanks!

Mederma ($40) or Hydroxatone ($70).

#6078641 - 01/21/12 02:31 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
FireInTheWhole Offline
Post Master Supreme

Congrats, man! Awesome work!
#6078644 - 01/21/12 02:32 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
FireInTheWhole Offline
Post Master Supreme

Does this stuff really work after the marks are already there? I have a ton of them.

#6078813 - 01/21/12 05:01 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: FireInTheWhole]
Sharkticon Online   nohc
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: FireInTheWhole

Does this stuff really work after the marks are already there? I have a ton of them.

Mederma worked or me. Although it didn't totally get rid of my stretch marks, it made them less obvious/visible.

#6081379 - 01/23/12 12:01 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Sharkticon]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: 18th green
Kicking ass bro, awesome progress...

Just a note on the whole insulin thing... Silock can point to whatever study he wants, but eating a LOW or NO CARB diet certainly will cause insulin "spikes" but they are not sustained for 3-4 hours as they are when comsuming carbs... they are limited to an hour or so and then decline and get back to where they were prior to the spike, which allows you to burn more fat between feeds...

#6081482 - 01/23/12 04:18 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: DieZel]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: DieZel
Kicking ass bro, awesome progress...

Just a note on the whole insulin thing... Silock can point to whatever study he wants, but eating a LOW or NO CARB diet certainly will cause insulin "spikes" but they are not sustained for 3-4 hours as they are when comsuming carbs... they are limited to an hour or so and then decline and get back to where they were prior to the spike, which allows you to burn more fat between feeds...

http://weightology.net/weightologyweekly/?page_id=319

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coUlGtAqmNg&feature=player_embedded

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/132/8/2174/F1.large.jpg

http://www.ajcn.org/content/66/5/1264.full.pdf+html

They absolutely are NOT limited to an hour or so. The rise in insulin is concomitant with the increase in caloric intake. There is plenty of scientific evidence showing this to be the case. Not so sure why you're so inclined to ignore solid scientific evidence. Is it because of anecdotal evidence? And it's not as though you cannot store fat when insulin levels are low, because you DEFINITELY can.

The key is controlling for calories. There's really NO reason at all to worry about insulin, or any other hormone, for that matter. If you control calories, the energy deficit will be covered by burning fat, no matter what you've eaten prior. Even IF insulin levels are higher, if you intake the same amount of carb calories as protein calories, the energy burned will be THE SAME, all else being equal.

Something that may be throwing your experience off is that there is a lot of new scientific evidence showing protein to have an actual caloric value of 3.2 kCal per gram, as opposed to the traditionally accepted value of 4, which happens to be the same as the value for carbohydrates. So, when people assume that they are eating the same amount of energy when comparing both foods, they are actually consuming 1/4 less calories when comparing the protein to carb intake. That is a very substantial difference. But again, that is just another way of controlling for calories. Your body will store fat if you give it enough energy to do so, no matter what form that energy comes. Likewise, your body will burn fat, no matter how the energy deficit is attained, and the amount burned will go hand-in-hand with the caloric deficit, and not just the food type.

I'm neither for nor against a low/no carb diet. Do what you want. I don't care. I do low-carb all the time. I like it. I like eggs. I like cow. So, I prefer to eat those things, especially when I can only eat a certain amount of it. However, I'm not deluding myself into thinking that manipulating insulin levels has anything to do with how I cut weight. It's all about the calories in vs. the calories out. I've lost just as much weight eating a "high" carb diet as I have with a low-carb diet.

#6081898 - 01/23/12 10:31 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Silock]
mrnismo Offline
Post Master

When I first started messing with low carb diets (or really no carb diets other than vegetables and whatever miniscule amounts are in meats and some cheeses) I was highly confident that it was the 'magic pill' so to speak.

But after being educated by people like Drew and just general internet research I now know what was really going on.

In my case, an 1800-2000 calorie diet with a decent blend of protein carbs and fat left me freaking starving and cranky and fiending for more carbs. But on a 40 or less gram of carbs per day diet with a massive carb refeed on the weekends I still lost weight like a mad man but was extremely satisfied throughout the day and never felt like I was starving myself.

From now on, if I ever want to lose fat I'll go back to low/no carb diets but I do it because it's much easier for me not because I think hormone manipulation or insulin plays any role at all. I know now that those things are best left for those at the pro level that have everything else completely dialed in and are thus looking for any tiny edge they can get.

One other thing that I liked about doing a no carb diet was it was much easier to find out which carbs affected me in what ways. I now know that whole wheat products give me a slight allergic reaction. I still try to minimize wheat but now that I'm eating so much I don't totally avoid it. Thus I have a constant low level sinus thing going on but not bad enough for me to give up bread just yet ;-)

#6082194 - 01/23/12 11:37 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: mrnismo]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

who cares about stretch marks..? embrace the fact you are growing.

#6082760 - 01/23/12 02:28 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Euphoricuck]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

you guys who think that low carb is a long term solution you're wrong... you have to change up cause your body adapts too quickly for your body to sustain changes...

and Silock we'll just agree to disagree on the whole insulin thing... I personally have measured my insulin levels over weeks in the past to see how what foods affected my blood sugars...

and if you think that your body automatically goes to your fat stores to burn energy when there's a caloric deficiet you are mistaken as well... SORELY mistaken... your body will canibalize lean tissues more easily than it will attack and burn fat... you have to release fat into the bloodstream to burn it off, and if you do release it into the bloodstream if you don't burn it off, it can and will just redeposit itself elsewhere in your body...

Las thing i will say is just to reiterate that a low carb diet is NOT a long term solution... doing so for an extended period of time can really fuck with your metabolism and put you farther behind than where you started originally...

This goes the same for people who do these ultra low calorie diets... your body will adapt to that as well typically... it is a good thing short term but you need to have baseline days as well, to "reset"...? your metabolism, so to speak...

i will agree that it's pretty simple, if you are taking in MORE cals than you are burning you will store fat, NO MATTER WHAT MACRO NUTRIENT PROFILE you are consuming... if you are taking in less you may "lose weight", but ti doesn't neccesarily mean you are "burning fat"...

i find fault in your argument that protien causes the same insulin response as carbs... if you're combinging carbs WITH protien then YES you STILL get an elevated and sustained insulin response... show me a study that shows the effects of a protien and fats meal and it's response on insulin...

We could go round and round on this for weeks, but in the end i'll just let my results or lack thereof speak for themselves...

#6082763 - 01/23/12 02:30 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: OBGYN1
I did low carb for so long it didn't even work anymore...

I have a cut coming up and I was just going to eat really low carbs and cals for 4-8 weeks....but now? Dunno...

that's too long... you want to train your body to go after the fat for a week, THEN you have to add carb up days back in... it's not a long term solution... it makes TOTAL sense that it didn't work for you... your body adapted... it's just like lifting, you gotta change up, trick your body into not knowing what's going to happen next... if it knows, hey this asshole isn't going to give me any carbs AGAIN, i'll show him...

#6082793 - 01/23/12 02:39 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Euphoricuck]
HX_Guy Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
who cares about stretch marks..? embrace the fact you are growing.

I figured he was talking about stretch marks from when he was overweight.

#6083260 - 01/23/12 04:56 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: HX_Guy]
Back 5 Offline
Post Master Supreme

Fantastic job OP. You have killed the weight loss and looking strong. Let everyone realize the power of resolve and willpower.

OB1 as another shining example.

#6083321 - 01/23/12 05:19 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: ]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: OBGYN1
So how, Drew, do you recommend keeping insulin low and GH higher while dieting and/or fasting? Or have you even bothered?

It's always good to keep GH high, which is why it's great to fast and workout, as you get a gigantic GH spike.

Insulin doesn't matter.

#6083422 - 01/23/12 05:56 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: DieZel]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Originally Posted By: DieZel
and Silock we'll just agree to disagree on the whole insulin thing... I personally have measured my insulin levels over weeks in the past to see how what foods affected my blood sugars...

With what? Do you have unfettered access to a medical lab? Because that's what it takes to measure insulin levels. Now, if you are talking about BLOOD SUGAR levels, that is completely different. It is possible to spike insulin and have low blood sugar. In fact, that's exactly what protein does, because *drum roll* IT DOESN'T CONTAIN ANY SUGAR! But it stimulates the release of insulin, again, because insulin is an anabolic hormone that is used for nutrient transport, uptake and storage.

Quote:
and if you think that your body automatically goes to your fat stores to burn energy when there's a caloric deficiet you are mistaken as well... SORELY mistaken... your body will canibalize lean tissues more easily than it will attack and burn fat... you have to release fat into the bloodstream to burn it off, and if you do release it into the bloodstream if you don't burn it off, it can and will just redeposit itself elsewhere in your body...

Where are you getting this misinformation from? That is totally and completely false.

"In short-term fasting, some of the glucose required by the brain is provided by liver glycogen, the reserve being exhausted within 48 hours. If the human body is to withstand fasting, it must mobilize 1800 kcal/day and produce 186 g of glucose mainly for the central nervous system. Eighty percent of the energy requirements are provided by lipolysis of adipose tissue where 160 g of triglycerides are split into fatty acids and glycerol. Approximately 75 g of muscle proteins, i.e. nearly 300 g of muscle, per day are mobilized to provide the substrate for gluconeogenesis. If protein breakdown were to continue at the initial rate, roughly one-third of the total body proteins would be exhausted in 3 weeks, which is incompatible with survival."

http://www.nutrition-partner.com/index.cfm?C27B8FF7FABF494CAA480EF21E0D228D

Now, the second part of that quote is why it's EXTREMELY important, especially in a caloric deficit, to maintain adequate protein intake. You have to have it in order to maintain your muscle.

But, other things help out with muscle retention on extremely low-calorie diets. Namely, resistance exercise.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10204826

In this study, resistance exercise preserved lean body mass and actually increased their resting metabolic rate, despite being on an 800-calorie per day liquid diet. Exercise is a very powerful thing.

Quote:
Las thing i will say is just to reiterate that a low carb diet is NOT a long term solution... doing so for an extended period of time can really fuck with your metabolism

Disagree, but that's seemingly a topic for another time, so I'll just leave it at the "agree to disagree" station.

Quote:
i find fault in your argument that protien causes the same insulin response as carbs... if you're combinging carbs WITH protien then YES you STILL get an elevated and sustained insulin response... show me a study that shows the effects of a protien and fats meal and it's response on insulin...

Look at the last study from the post you're responding to. It includes insulin response to whole protein-rich foods and their associated fatty acids. There absolutely is an insulin spike.

Quote:
We could go round and round on this for weeks, but in the end i'll just let my results or lack thereof speak for themselves...

There's no reason to take that kind of attitude. No one here is saying that your methods do not work. Hell, I'm telling you over and over again that I've USED those methods to get extremely ripped. It absolutely works. What I'm saying is that all that concern about hormones and carbs and all the other bullshit is completely unnecessary. I'm honestly not trying to be militant with my arguments, so please don't take them as such. I like hearing opposing viewpoints. But I'll stick with my scientific evidence. I've not seen any from your arguments.

#6751343 - 12/04/12 12:40 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Silock]
H Street NW Offline
TheSavior
Poster

Update at the top.
#6751555 - 12/04/12 01:53 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
DieZel Offline
Post Master Supreme

Man, I've learned alot in the last 12 months... and I'll leave it at that... too much "bro" reading on my part in the past...

Glad I actually learned more about physiology and metabolism in the last year...

Anyone natural shouldn't really give 2 shits about insulin...

#6753110 - 12/05/12 09:39 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: DieZel]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

Let's go!

#7732157 - 06/12/14 10:58 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Lewis]
H Street NW Offline
TheSavior
Poster

Damn, I've made some progress looking back. As of today...

Edited by H Street NW (06/12/14 11:01 PM)

#7732486 - 06/13/14 09:15 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
HotHB Offline
Post Master Supreme

Nice dude. Congrats
#7732940 - 06/13/14 12:46 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: HotHB]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

REPRESENT

#7733864 - 06/14/14 12:47 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
gamby Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: RI
Damn. Great job, mein!!!

still have an EM1--go figure

#7734010 - 06/14/14 10:25 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: gamby]
Agent Orange Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Suburbs of Colorado
Wow man, hell of a post! Congratulations on the success you're seeing from your handwork and discipline. Keep it up and keep us updated!

#7734117 - 06/14/14 12:55 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Agent Orange]
H Street NW Offline
TheSavior
Poster

And the OG picture that apparently isn't around anymore...

And now...

Edited by H Street NW (06/14/14 01:13 PM)

#7734317 - 06/14/14 03:32 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
Agent Orange Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Suburbs of Colorado
Damn dude, you could turn that transformation into a career, lolinstagramcoacheslol. What macros / calories are you running now? Still on 5x5?

#7734434 - 06/14/14 05:17 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Agent Orange]
Silock Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Nice work, mang!
#7734586 - 06/14/14 08:33 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Silock]
Lewis Offline
Post Master Supreme

I want at least 25% credit for this transformation. #Iowa

#7744110 - 06/22/14 05:36 PM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: Lewis]
H Street NW Offline
TheSavior
Poster

Originally Posted By: Lewis
I want at least 25% credit for this transformation. #Iowa

I can deal with that.

#7746853 - 06/24/14 10:43 AM Re: Another Progress Thread? [Re: H Street NW]
kaige Offline
Jr Member

Loc: SoCal
Looking great. Just wondering, what are your lift #'s?
Page all of 3 123>

Moderator:  Silock, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads