Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5542303 - 05/05/11 03:36 PM nitrous with boost...
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
maybe you guys can guide me in the right direction.

basically, i have a integra, LS motor, stock sleeves, forged pistons, rods, micropolished crank,ARP head studs everything new etc etc.

turbo setup on it now is a T3/T04E 54trim .63a/r, top mount manifold, external gate,closed dump, 3 inch turbo back, tuned on chrome running off wastegate spring @ 8psi. (made 256whp, 210tq) oh and compression is sitting at about..9.5:1 with the milled head.

i blew the headgasket in fall, so i pulled the motor to clean some things up, and i'm getting a new top mount and downpipe made up; then it's back to the dyno for maybe..15-18psi but tuned with neptune this time.

i always wanted to spray, so i was thinking maybe a 50shot for a bit more power? fuel wise, the setup is RC 750cc injectors, AEM fuel rail, sard fuel pressure regulator, intank walboro 255lph, stock lines.

also, i'm going to make the entire thing hidden. hide the lines, bottle everything. what would be the best way to go about this?

Edited by Flexin5 (05/05/11 03:37 PM)

Videos
#5553239 - 05/10/11 07:28 PM Re: nitrous with boost... [Re: titty sprinkles]
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
with all that stuff in there it wont be that hard to hide it. a 50shot is a small shot and relativly safe you can go about this 3 ways

1. being run a intercooler system that basically rapidly cools your intercooler for a nicer boost "safest way"

2. run a wetshot, it would be a standard install the hard part is just trying to hide the noids out of site unless you put them in some sort of little box to hide them.

3. would be running a dry shot, since you have upgraded injectors and pump this would not be so bad. I would even go to say using a zex they are very easily hidden and low cost, extremly safe due to their conservative ratings.

Bottle hiding is a completly different story, the only real way is to make a custom enclosure in the trunk to hide it but make sure you have a blow down tube if the track people see that with out one you could be banned from the track

MY DVD collection

#5555398 - 05/11/11 04:37 PM Re: nitrous with boost... [Re: civicsidude]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
^i had planned to put the bottle in the spare tire well, then make a hole in the trunk floor and have the blow down tube out of there. that's all covered up by the cardboard trunk floor. then run a black SS line to the front.

do the noids have to be in the bay? or can i mount them on the firewall behind the dash? then run a line to the jet.

i think a dry shot would suit me best, altho the intercooler system might let me run some extra psi, but then it's a dead giveaway that i'm running spray.

so many options..lol

#5559501 - 05/13/11 12:45 PM Re: nitrous with boost... [Re: titty sprinkles]
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
sice you are going to have to run the nitrous and fuel to them you have to keep them outside the engine compartment. having them inside the car is grounds for a ticket some places i even heard car impounding.

Also if a noid breaks you dont it want it leaking in there

MY DVD collection

#9071255 - 07/03/17 12:46 AM Re: nitrous with boost... [Re: titty sprinkles]
GHDSFHUSVKJF Offline

Marketing and additionally selling via the internet allows you to ultimately enjoy all the ever-so-fabulous gratification of placed around within the nighty and additionally bunny slippers whenever you watch all the sales and additionally leads agenda in. But regardless what you're making use of, your web property must still be dressed to nines.
online nighty sale

#9078222 - 07/13/17 12:35 AM Re: nitrous with boost... [Re: GHDSFHUSVKJF]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

Solar solar panel technology has become popular within Europe and in certain parts in the usa. there tend to be good reports about the development associated with new solar panels which switches higher solar panel technology conversion effectiveness. obstructedtechnology
Through your mobile phone provider, you might be able to receive sms and chart images in your cell telephone. Another method to use the key Service processes to track as well as trace mobile phones is through installing microchips. Very small GPS chips might be installed within somebody's mobile phone when he's not searching. techtrace
The Red-colored Raiders happen to be the satisfaction and pleasure of Arizona Tech University since they performed their first inter-college online game against Mc Murry College, with the 0-0 connect. The team can also be a really active person in the Large 12 Conference and it has won 11 incredible conference game titles. interactivetech
Even individuals players who've played just about all along prior to the Live Seller gaming had been possible indicate they do feel well informed in the actual legitimacy from the game once they are using a reside dealer. livetechnology
Most of the organization might provide shares from the business based on the value from the money becoming contributed by each individual. They make all of the decision in connection with the company and also the profit earned within the company are offered to these types of share holders as dividends sharetechnology
Perhaps probably the most convincing argument in support of a Sleek treadmill may be the lifetime guarantee that arrives as regular on Sleek frames as well as motors. With this particular confidence within the products they provide, Smooth undeniable know they're on to the best thing. And having a Smooth 7. 1 TIME Pro or perhaps a Smooth 5. 25 treadmill in your house, you is going to be too. smoothtech
The times are nicely gone whenever you could undertake a brand new salesmen or even women with minimal sales encounter and expect these phones learn practical. Effective car sales personnel are actually well-trained individuals who understand product sales psychology in addition to every car about the lot! They are able to answer queries on hybrids as well as power tissue, and provide advice depending on sound specialized knowledge. technicalknowledge
Exactly benefit location associated with free affordable zone and liberal laws system should provoke bringing in foreign opportunities, as expense environment within Georgia isn't very attractive in the various factors of look at. technologyzone
Phone techniques using VoIP also provide other advantages. With conventional phone techniques, users tend to be billed either through the minute or the 2nd. However, along with VoIP, your telephone call is divided and sent with the internet by way of packets as well as reassembles in the receiving finish. For this particular reason, you're billed in relation to data utilization. techsystem
How in order to Stream Video on the internet Tool is among the most essential tools that'll allow you to start utilizing Videomarketing to advertise your web business. Now it's time to do this, so at this time it is actually recommended to guage this distinctive solution to be able to explore and find out how it may easily enhance productivity of your web business. streamtechnology
WiMax is really a advanced wireless broadband technologies facilitates higher speed mobile access to the internet to the actual portable products like laptop computers, Netbooks, Smart-phones, PDAs and so on. accesstechnology
The on the internet selling site gives larger exposure for individuals have turn out to be extremely technology savvy and therefore are relying greatly on the web services to create major buys too. techportal
Original Medicare comprises Parts The and W, providing protection hospital and insurance coverage straight. Part The is medical center insurance, that helps include inpatient treatment in nursing homes, skilled medical facilities, hospices as well as home healthcare. 101health
The best medical health insurance provider right here means a good ethical supplier who might understand the actual customerīs wellness needs, who could provide you with the best support at sensible rates. besthealth
It does not matter how numerous meals eaten a day time: this varies between ethnicities and routines. However, consistency is essential to prevent feeling hungry and when hungry in between meals consume healthy treats. Avoid lacking breakfast as well, because slow-release power helps enable you to get through function or college. healthiness
A great exercise in order to break any kind of automatic responses to food which you may be getting that do not support wholesome eating would be to slowly get a chew size section of food together with your fork as well as study this, examine it's surface, seems it consistency, smell this. Put the meals in orally and allow it linger there for some seconds. healthyday
Exercising may also be a excellent hobby that may vastly enrich your lifetime. Your operating hobby may bring about marathons as well as fun operates, where you be able to to increase money with regard to charity. The same principal can occur with biking or floating around, you could wind up joining the club as well as competing in a high level to get healthy simultaneously. tophealth
Each fitness center has numerous qualified scientific research. Those experts will help you in reducing your weight by assisting you to create specific weight loss programs and workouts. You can request the professional help anytime you would like. gymhealth
If your diet plan consists of only one type associated with fruit or even vegetable, or perhaps a limited choice, you are missing many from the essential nutrients necessary to keep the body healthy. Different coloured fruits particularly include a different group of chemicals, that are beneficial for that body. healthadviser
You'll be amazed by just how much more power, confidence as well as strength you'll have with the balanced as well as nutrition-oriented diet plan. The crucial to operating consistently is actually all in what you eat. Embrace probably the most nutritious as well as wholesome foods you'll find, and eat just like a champ. healthchamp
Another region where these types of essential fat help your wellbeing is through keeping inflammation in check. Inflammation is something which occurs systems to assist fight infections and it is perfectly organic, however an excessive amount of it can result in some fairly serious health problems. healthonly
Mental causes also are likely involved in decreased sensation. If your man is actually anxious or even worried, whether about heightened sexual performance issues or even about other activities occurring within his existence, his thoughts is "not within the game" whenever he's in the bed room. This can make a psychological barrier which impacts a chance to perceive feeling as fully together might. healthsensation
Individual health coaches may carry out sessions from in house, private studio or perhaps a gym. Once again, the choice is completely yours but it is suggested that you go searching for a fitness center as you will discover many individuals there doing the same principal and thus you'll be motivated to complete the exact same. Lastly, do confirm the credentials of the personal health and fitness trainer. healthtrainer
It is necessary for couples to understand the factors that may reduce the opportunity of conception. By staying away from these elements should help these phones conceive very easily. healthyfactor
The most familiar reasons the Society Finch will get sick is when they are given an unhealthy diet, if their own cage isn't kept thoroughly clean or they was somewhere which was drafty as well as got refrigerated. All of those things could be prevented with a good well balanced diet, a comfortable environment that's clean and also the size cage which will allow these phones get physical exercise with room to allow them to fly concerning the cage. healthysociety
Since you will get many many benefits of it as well as other ingredients such as ginkgo biloba and also the important piperine (which adds to the absorption associated with turmeric substantially), you'll relaxation easy understanding it's a standard protective herb without any side results. herbhealth
Applying the following tips with the best discipline provides you with a more sexy, yet, healthier body over time. Remember, a professional health weight loss program plan shouldn't promise quick results but a lively, livelier entire body while reducing your weight. prohealth
According to some report within the Archives associated with Internal Medication, doctors don't always reveal abnormal test brings about patients. In overview of medical information, it had been found which in more than 7% associated with cases, doctors didn't tell sufferers about irregular test outcomes. HealthOrganize
Doctor appointments are something that many people think associated with with medical health insurance, but can also be one factor which will increase a person premium, so when you're deciding about this option, think about how exactly many times you've went for your doctor previously year, 2 or 3 years. Then observe what the actual premium is simply to include doctor visits onto your plan. HealthEvaluate
To obtain benefits, you will need to meet particular income as well as asset requirements... which prospects me to a different set associated with little-known however important details for veterans: Even though V. The. does n't have a lookback time period when this assesses your own assets, Medicaid : which numerous elderly veterans may wish to apply with regard to after trying to get Veterans advantages - will. HealthLookback

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads