Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#5304764 - 01/13/11 11:48 AM Re: Princess auto sucks [Re: f22b-dohc]
titty sprinkles Online   pandAr
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
 Originally Posted By: f22b-dohc
 Originally Posted By: Flexin5
princess auto has the not so common tools for cheap. you just buy them to use them once cause your in a jam. where else can you get a paint gun for $30 or a engine hoist for $100 or a ball joint removal tool etc.

think the engine lift i have from my brothers work (not used for engines though) came from printcesssssssssss auto. pretty sure we've used it over 10 times.

BJ removers? BFH FTW and it doest fudge up the seals

got to admit though; some of their wratchets are ass, broke a few breaker bars before buying an inch drive and exchanged w/o probs -- no receipts.

your right, it took one of my friends to bite the bullet and buy the engine hoist. i can't tell you how many motor swaps that thing has been thru.

and i agree with the ball joint tool, but the took is wicked for installing new bushings in front lower controll arms and stuff. it's like having your own press.

#5304827 - 01/13/11 12:15 PM Re: Princess auto sucks [Re: 1300cc_Rocket]
CivicGSR50 Offline
Poster

Originally Posted By: 1300cc_Rocket
I don't see that he was ruining it for everyone by returning used log splitter. If the company changes their return policy to something like "no returns on visibly used items", The only ones who lose out are the ones who want to buy and return tools after using them!

Princess Auto doesn't suck.

Amen Brother, the truth shall set you free. Hence the reason why many companies charge a certain % for a restocking fee.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads