Dug this up in some old archives off my computer.

ClubSi Message Forums | N Cali
Extreme AutoFest

extended profile | profile | register | preferences | faq | search
UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic: Extreme AutoFest
TypeSDragoon
ClubSi Jr Poster

posted July 01, 2001 12:07 AM Click Here to See Extended Profile for TypeSDragoon Click Here to See the Profile for TypeSDragoon Click Here to Email TypeSDragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote http://www.extremeimports.com/home.htm
Anybody interested in going to this event?

------------------
"It is sexier to allude to what is under the tight T-shirt than to show it off"
Jeff
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type S w/ Starfish Navigation System
AIMuser: TypeSDragoon

IP: Logged
Jimmmmmmah!!!
Post Master Sr

From:All Over N.Cali. ------------------ AIM: SiRaverNRacer----------------
posted July 01, 2001 12:38 AM Click Here to See Extended Profile for Jimmmmmmah!!! Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmmmmmah!!! Click Here to Email Jimmmmmmah!!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Visit Jimmmmmmah!!!'s Homepage! It's gonna be at the SC Fairgrounds and probably be pretty big. I don't know if I'm able to go to the show or not. I know for sure that I won't be entering my car this time around. No Money and car is kinda fucked up.

-Jimmy

Xiii SI
ClubSi Member

posted July 01, 2001 01:47 AM Click Here to See Extended Profile for Xiii SI Click Here to See the Profile for Xiii SI Click Here to Email Xiii SI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Visit Xiii SI's Homepage! show is too soon for me to put my car in, it won't be done by then. I might go, dunno though. But FUCK if only i was a foot an half shorter, i'd get in for free.

Michael

------------------
1965 Fastback Mustang (black)
2000 FBP Si (Dead)
1999 MR Si (Trying my best to keep this one alive)

dLo aZn
ClubSi Sr Member

posted July 01, 2001 01:49 AM Click Here to See Extended Profile for dLo aZn Click Here to See the Profile for dLo aZn Click Here to Email dLo aZn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Visit dLo aZn's Homepage! hell yes look at those pictures (the females) =P i'm probly goin wit my buds down in 408...

------------------
-Ryan

dLo aZn

FriskoCiviCSi
ClubSi Poster

posted July 01, 2001 02:57 PM Click Here to See Extended Profile for FriskoCiviCSi Click Here to See the Profile for FriskoCiviCSi Click Here to Email FriskoCiviCSi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Yea i am down for entering hopefully my car will be ready by then. <crosses fingers>

Carlo

------------------
"It's a Midwest thang y'all
And ain't got a clue
Why my Cutlass blue
And I got them thangs
On that motherf***er too
It's a Midwest Swang y'all
Ain't gotta trip
While we swing and dip
'Cause we do big thangs
On the motherf***in' hip"

Xiii SI
ClubSi Member

posted July 01, 2001 03:23 PM Click Here to See Extended Profile for Xiii SI Click Here to See the Profile for Xiii SI Click Here to Email Xiii SI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Visit Xiii SI's Homepage!

quote:Originally posted by FriskoCiviCSi:
Yea i am down for entering hopefully my car will be ready by then. <crosses fingers>

Carlo

Carlo, don't rush ur shit, the important show is the one in September. We'll be in a booth this time with ********. 22days for this other show is too short of time to be entering, i'd say save ur money for the september show. I'm already budgiting my next 2 paychecks for shit i need to get for septembers show. My shit going to look clean by then.

Michael

------------------
2000 FBP Si (Dead)

TranceTypeR
ClubSi Jr Member

posted July 01, 2001 03:34 PM Click Here to See Extended Profile for TranceTypeR Click Here to See the Profile for TranceTypeR Click Here to Email TranceTypeR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote what's in sept?

------------------
-Trance
"is dat yo chick!?!"
aim: TranceTypeR
looking for a 88-91 crx for under 2K.

1LASTEBPSi
ClubSi Member

posted July 01, 2001 03:36 PM Click Here to See Extended Profile for 1LASTEBPSi Click Here to See the Profile for 1LASTEBPSi Click Here to Email 1LASTEBPSi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote ...........

[This message has been edited by 1LASTEBPSi on July 01, 2001 @ ]

1LASTEBPSi
ClubSi Member

posted July 01, 2001 03:37 PM Click Here to See Extended Profile for 1LASTEBPSi Click Here to See the Profile for 1LASTEBPSi Click Here to Email 1LASTEBPSi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Fuck that, Im not tripping off of any of these shows, the only show Im worried about Is HIN in October and that gives me plenty of time/money to get my shit done

Xiii SI
ClubSi Member

posted July 01, 2001 03:59 PM Click Here to See Extended Profile for Xiii SI Click Here to See the Profile for Xiii SI Click Here to Email Xiii SI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Visit Xiii SI's Homepage! i'm not wanting to start anything, but i did notice one of my msgs was edited. In my above post, replace "******" with "a local shop" (Is that better now?) Do as you will, but i'll just sit here bitter because I can't do shit about it. On another note, I forgot what the sepeteber show was called, I have the flyer somewhere in my car, i'll try looking for it later.

Michael

------------------
2000 FBP Si (Dead)

[This message has been edited by Xiii SI on July 01, 2001 @ ]

Xiii SI
ClubSi Member

posted July 01, 2001 04:01 PM Click Here to See Extended Profile for Xiii SI Click Here to See the Profile for Xiii SI Click Here to Email Xiii SI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Visit Xiii SI's Homepage! ...stupid edit and quote buttons seem simmilar...

[This message has been edited by Xiii SI on July 01, 2001 @ ]

Z00M SiR
ClubSi Poster

posted July 01, 2001 05:12 PM Click Here to See Extended Profile for Z00M SiR Click Here to See the Profile for Z00M SiR Click Here to Email Z00M SiR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Visit Z00M SiR's Homepage! I'm entering...

gsrdude
ClubSi Sr Member

posted July 01, 2001 06:21 PM Click Here to See Extended Profile for gsrdude Click Here to See the Profile for gsrdude Click Here to Email gsrdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Visit gsrdude's Homepage! the sept. 1st show is called import showcase, the reason you have the **** is because d i a b l o was blocked from clubsi....fucking stupid.... we (D I A B L O A U T O S P O R T S.COM) will have a booth there with a large group of cars

------------------
2000 Type "R" #1313 FBP

[This message has been edited by gsrdude on July 01, 2001 @ ]

Xiii SI
ClubSi Member

posted July 01, 2001 09:42 PM Click Here to See Extended Profile for Xiii SI Click Here to See the Profile for Xiii SI Click Here to Email Xiii SI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Visit Xiii SI's Homepage! thanks Mike for giving me insight to why ******** was being "*" out. I was feeling pissed because I though I was getting censored because I was saying something bad. No i'm not bitter knowing that all of ******** is being censored. So I gues i can't say Mt. ********? or ******** II is a cool game? or ******** = satan? or ******** ******** ********. Oh well, no hate from me cuz i am ******

Michael (happy to know why i was being ***'d out)

------------------
2000 FBP Si (Dead)

TypeSDragoon
ClubSi Jr Poster

posted July 01, 2001 09:45 PM Click Here to See Extended Profile for TypeSDragoon Click Here to See the Profile for TypeSDragoon Click Here to Email TypeSDragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** WHERE WAS OUR BBQ THE OTHER WEEK?

------------------
Jeff
"It is sexier to allude to what is under the tight T-shirt than to show it off"
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type S w/ Starfish Navigation System Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5
AIMuser: TypeSDragoon

Xiii SI
ClubSi Member

posted July 01, 2001 09:54 PM Click Here to See Extended Profile for Xiii SI Click Here to See the Profile for Xiii SI Click Here to Email Xiii SI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Visit Xiii SI's Homepage! i have to admit this ******** censorship is fucking cool as hell. It makes typing ******** even more fun. Hey can we do this for other words like "THE" (I'm being serious, not sarcastic) ******** being blocked is the bomb, I love this ********. are there any other relevent sentences i can make up with ********? Well, there was the game ******** and its sequel ******** II, and now the expansion pack for ******** II just came out. Anyone else play ******** II? I used to play till i failed calculus three times becase of it. So one week ago we were at mt ******** going up the danvil side to the top of ********. I ended up going back down on the walnutcreek side way to Mt ********. Kinda sux what happened to Fisko on Mt. ********. I guess we're not going back to mt. ******** for another bbq huh? Mt. ******** was cool but yeah those cliffs and turns were nasty. Also sux of the poison oak paul and ryan got going on the blocked off trail on mt. ********. Also sux how mt. ******** has a no alcohol policy. Hey paul! u ever upload all the pics u took at mt. ********? I wanted to see those pictures from mt ********. I'm running out of reasons to talk about ********. Anyone notice how not once did i mention about ******** autosports yet, whoops now i did, but still this had nothing to do with ******** autosports. This is helluv fun knowing that everytime i type ********, it'll turn up as ********. alrite i'm done now with ********

Michael (aka ********)

------------------
2000 FBP Si (Dead)

All times are CST
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | ClubSi Home

Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.45c