Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5200326 - 11/25/10 11:33 AM Received an email from Mrs. R James ver. Scam Artist
iamfob Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Out There
Ok folks, be creative and tell me how I should reply her. I remember Vas or Flexin5 or somebody here made a thread awhile ago and I LOL at their email replies

Dearest in Christ

With all Due Respect And Humanity,Let me first of all inform you, I got your email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead.I am Mrs. R James from United Kingdom. I am married to Mr. T James who worked with a construction company in Asia for twenty Years before he died in the disasters, we were married but without Any children.

I am now suffering from long time breast Cancer and Cancer of the lungs, from all indication my condition is really deterioration and it is quite obvious that i won't live more than 2 months according to my doctor, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage;Since his death I decided not to re-marry. I deposited a certain amount in a bank and now i am willing to donate this sum to the less privileged and to contribute to development of church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe.

My late husband was a very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth, Presently this money is still with the bank and the management just Wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf If I cannot come over. I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Cancer of the lungs in a hospital, I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to Live. Please i want you to note that this money is lying in the Bank.

I want a person that is trustworthy that will utilize 90% of this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around the world but in my name Mrs.Rachel James"As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank.I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as The new beneficiary of this fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein and Keep this contact confidential till such a time this funds get to your Custody,this is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours In Christ,

Mrs. James

#5200328 - 11/25/10 11:35 AM Re: Received an email from Mrs. R James ver. Scam Artist [Re: iamfob]
Senor Eduardo_82 Offline
miataist
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Ca�ada
Just delete it.
#5200374 - 11/25/10 11:59 AM Re: Received an email from Mrs. R James ver. Scam Artist [Re: Senor Eduardo_82]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
http://www.419eater.com/
#5200403 - 11/25/10 12:15 PM Re: Received an email from Mrs. R James ver. Scam Artist [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Why bother trying to answer with a smart ass response just to get back at being spammed?

Delete the damn thing and move on.

#5200407 - 11/25/10 12:17 PM Re: Received an email from Mrs. R James ver. Scam Artist [Re: Just A Troll]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
Reply asking "who is Chris T" ?

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#5200467 - 11/25/10 12:53 PM Re: Received an email from Mrs. R James ver. Scam Artist [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Raptors Land
I had a little chain with one of these guys a couple of years ago and i posted it on here for lolz.

Here is what I would reply.....

Dear Mrs Kirk,

I am sorry for your husband's James T Kirk's passing. While your offer is very attractive, I need a picture of you as I would only trust a person if I see your face. As your husband's passing, I trust that he still left you the keys to the Enterprise. I would also be intereted in taking procession of that in his honour if possible. Please forward a picture of yourself along with proof of the Enterprise which I am interested in as weell and we can proceed.

Urgently await your reply.

Spock

#5200550 - 11/25/10 02:15 PM Re: Received an email from Mrs. R James ver. Scam Artist [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
TheRealCSnapper Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Screamin4creampie

while you're at it, find out where is Chris L

#5200555 - 11/25/10 02:18 PM Re: Received an email from Mrs. R James ver. Scam Artist [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
Screamin Type ARGH! Offline
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
 Originally Posted By: c_snapper
 Originally Posted By: Screamin4creampie

while you're at it, find out where is Chris L

ebike convention on manitoulin island.

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads